PDA

View Full Version : Dark is the Moon (Warlock)

Zachariah Darmok
Mar 7th, 2004, 10:58:10 AM
The underworld of Coruscant was the darkest place, besides Iziz City, that Darmok had ever ventured to. The underworks of the great city was indeedfilled with anger, hatred, blood and every so often, murder. Sometimes Zachariah disagreed that it was the best place to hold such sacred rituals and dealings of such a Coven, the Subryn but in the end they were hidden from society, hidden from the light and most importantly, hidden from those few who wanted to banish such cults.

The underworks of the city were much like a completely seperate city itself. There were living spaces, drinking houses, corperations, places of work and so on and so fourth and in some parts even had its own accent and currency, its own culture. Darmok was traveling down a darkned street lit by over hanging oil lamps and candles to meet a old friend of his this day. On one side of the gloomey, cobbled street was pubs and grimey looking bars and on the other was a old rubbishy looking motel pace, Zachariah would not have paid tuppence to stay in there, let alone the asking price.

The pub to his right was rightfully named ' The Rat in the Pot' and had a scraggerly looking drawing on its overer hanging board to express as much. This was their meeting place. The Mage entred the bare lit pub and looked about himself, it seemed the old Warlock had not come yet.

Taking a space right at the back of the drinking house next to a window over looking a grim looking back ally he waited for the man named Tobias Moriarty, his long time friend and ally.

Warlock
Mar 7th, 2004, 11:23:46 AM
Time passed, and there was yet not sign of the old man, until a figure appeared in sight, beyond the window. There in the alley, the Warlock walked. Draped in robes of the Time sect of the Subryn, his attire was in direct contrast with the environment around him. He held the Epoch Staff in front of him as he walked, the orb lighting his way and warding off any brazen pickpockets and vagrants who had previously thought the old man an easy target. The glow from the sphere was just enough to illuminated his wizened features, and show the wry smile that curved on his lips.

Upon entering the tavern, he cast his hood back somewhat, yet not entirely. The sigil of infinity marked on his forehead could clearly be seen, an unmistakable mark of one of his caste within the coven. He strode towards Darmok and took a seat, easing himself slowly down into it before laying his staff across his lap and nodding in greeting to his comrade.

“Good evening, Zachariah.”

Zachariah Darmok
Mar 7th, 2004, 11:56:35 AM
' News of your joining The Sith Order has spread far and wide, Warlock. The Temples whispers your name quite excitedly...' Darmok said grinning wickedly towards the old man. Well to Darmok the 'old' man was rather quite young concidering Darmok was older than him, much older, but held the looks of a 40 year old.

There was no telling how old Darmok truely was, some said he was only 40 and mearly saying he was older for personal gain. Some disagree swearing the man as atleast 500. Those two groups of rumours were botuh wrong and both right for Darmok was still young for his race but was not quite as elderly as 500. But his age shall remain a mystery, lets just say the word 'cent' would be important.

' Are these rumours true?...

Warlock
Mar 7th, 2004, 02:01:05 PM
“Indeed they are, Zachariah,” he replied, with confidence in his voice. “My time on Corellia has been well spent. I am considered among the Elders of the Sith Order,” he continued, “and a most trusted ally to their leader, the Sith Mistress Lady Vader.” He folded his hands in his lap, then asking, “And what of you, Darmok? What have you been doing to keep yourself occupied? You have certainly not been within the Canon Temple, I know this much…”

Zachariah Darmok
Mar 21st, 2004, 09:21:32 AM
Zachariah smiled somewhat behind the gloom of the pub and leaned forward to view the old man in his elderly prime. From what he could see the 'Warlock' was telling the truth, he had become a Sith, quite suprising really.

' I am known in a sect called the ' Kuklos Ataxia ' ' Darmok said with a slight grin upon his face. It was evident that Warlock might not have heard of the Kuklos because they were still rather secretive and not yet known to the galax as a whole.

' Dark Jedi...' Darmok added.

Warlock
Mar 21st, 2004, 09:30:52 AM
“Dark Jedi, eh?” Tobias quirked a brow. Dark Jedi indeed. It had been some time since he had heard of those known as so called Dark Jedi. The Krath, he wagered, were the last sect of such beings that he had come into contact with. “Tell me more of them, would you, Zachariah?”

Zachariah Darmok
Mar 21st, 2004, 10:13:45 AM
'Oh,no no no' He waved a finger as if Warlock had been a naughty child. ' You are first to divulge your interests, Warlock. It seems it is you, rather than i, who should be revealing your activities...'

The mage smirkled and sat back within the uncomfortable wodden chair.

Warlock
Mar 21st, 2004, 10:18:07 AM
“Is that so?” Warlock chuckled quietly. “I have nothing to reveal, Zachariah. I hold a respected position with the Sith Order, and am afforded the position of political diplomat when an ambassador or such like, is needed. I cannot be any plainer on my position… yet your occupation remains ever shrouded.”