PDA

View Full Version : Force Sprites: Physical Ability (CLOSED)

Kack Mebuff
Mar 7th, 2004, 12:24:11 AM
Day 1:

It was early, earlier than Kack was used to. He liked his sleep, almost as much as he liked his food. But today was his first day teaching. He was asked to put his combat knowledge into a physical abilities class. The knight had figured why not. He liked kids and he was good at the physical end of being a Jedi. Kack sipped on his coffee as he awaited the arrival of his students.

Vista Alor
Mar 8th, 2004, 09:39:56 AM
Vista grins. Morning = full energy. And Kack doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. She's barely containing her excitement as Rognan brings her to the training room for her first class and telling her to behave herself.

When she's at the door, she opens it and enters, waving to Rognan like a good daughter would to her Father.

"Good Morning."

Vista says in a sickly cheerful voice.

Valora Ashen
Mar 8th, 2004, 12:57:00 PM
Valora walks into the training room. she cwould rather be in the room accross the hall, where her mother was having her lessions. but she goes and sits on the floor like a good little girl, and waits for the classes to start.

Kack Mebuff
Mar 10th, 2004, 12:06:54 AM
Kack smiles warmly as the two children enter the room. He feels their excitement or lack there of (in Valora's case).

"Good morning. My name is Kack Mebuff. But you can call me Kack. I'm going to be teaching your Physical Activity class."

He paused for a moment to let the Force tell him the children's names.

"Vista and Valora, yes?" Kack said with a grin.

Valanya Belargic
Mar 10th, 2004, 08:57:53 AM
The young Halfling as growing into a fine young girl, and looked even finer in her Jedi robes. Her father had commissioned them especially for her the previous week, in preparation for the classes she would be taking part in. Now, it was finally time for her to begin training. She had watched her father and uncle from being very small and was very excited about it. Her golden hair in braids just like her mothers, she smiled proudly as she walked into the room and said in a clear, confident voice:

“Good morning, Master Mebuff.”

Vista Alor
Mar 10th, 2004, 09:16:12 AM
"I'm Vista"

Vista says right before Valanya walks into the room. When she does, she waves to her cheerfully.

Valora Ashen
Mar 10th, 2004, 02:03:38 PM
Valora smiles up at Kack..

"Nice to meet you Kack. I'm Valora."

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 10th, 2004, 05:23:23 PM
There's a sound almost like a herd of miniature banthas stampeding, and soon Kwiet flings himself through the door to slide across the floor on his belly, coming to rest at the teacher's feet.

"I'm here! I'm on time!" he says, speaking quickly and loudly as he scrambles to his feet.

Hunter Kincaid
Mar 10th, 2004, 06:14:32 PM
The small figure came in quickly, her mother Angelina had overslept.

Sorry, I late... Her mind spoke loud and clearly to her new teacher.

Vista Alor
Mar 11th, 2004, 11:24:48 AM
Vista waves to Kweit and Hunter as they come in.

"I Vista"

Valanya Belargic
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:46:57 AM
The little halfling beams at the others, giving them all a little wave and a fanged smile.

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 13th, 2004, 07:59:48 PM
Kwiet startles at Valanya. She has fangs!

He scoots away, standing over a little nearer to Kack. He's outnumbered by girls, bearers of the dreaded cootie and other horrible nasties.

Trent Zellan
Mar 14th, 2004, 04:05:06 PM
Sigh.

He wasn't exactly sure why his mother had made him come, but Trent did know that what he really wanted to be doing was going to the zoo with his friend Kib. The eight-year-old knew that this had something to do with his mother being a Jedi and the funny feelings he got sometimes.

But he still wanted to be at the zoo.

"Hi."

Trent looked around sullenly; he didn't know anyone yet.

Kack Mebuff
Mar 14th, 2004, 11:44:02 PM
Kack smiled at all the younglings. He can feel so many emotions and ideas flying about the room. Some we excited to be there, others were not.

"Come on everyone, take a seat on the floor."

Kack sat down in front of the children as they all sat down. Kwiet sat a little closer to Kack than the rest.

"Well, I am Jedi Knight, Kack Mebuff. I will be your 'teacher,' per say. This is Physical Ability. I'm going to go over some physical activities with you guys to help you work on things like balance, and speed."

The Jedi sensed around the room.

"Any questions?"

Vista Alor
Mar 16th, 2004, 09:24:13 AM
Vista smiles even more as she sees Valanya's fangs. Cool. When she's older, she's gonna know how to take a bite out of a person. At this point, her hand creeps up to her horn on her forehead and smiles. She then impishly sits down right next to Kwiet who is sitting next to Kack(more or less).

"Will we play games?"

Vista questions eargerly.

Valora Ashen
Mar 16th, 2004, 12:30:12 PM
Valora asks...

"What is under all the walkways and lighted street outside?"

Valanya Belargic
Mar 16th, 2004, 01:05:46 PM
Valanya hears one of the girls mention playing games and perks up all of a sudden. She watches Kack with a broad smile, hoping they’ll start whatever they’re going to do soon.

Kack Mebuff
Mar 17th, 2004, 01:12:48 AM
"Games? Of course! That's part of the fun of Physical Abilities Class. At the end of each class we'll test what you learned with a game! How's that sound?"

Kack turns he attention to Valora's question.

"I'm really not too sure," he said chuckling.

"Okay, now we're going to go around the room and everyone is going to introduce themselves. We'll start with you," Kack said, motioning to Kwiet.

Hunter Kincaid
Mar 17th, 2004, 03:30:54 AM
Hunter sat cross-legged between Vista and Valora. Her eyes were on Kack, he seemed very nice.

The child was silent and could only speak through the Force, no one knew why exactly. Many had tried to get her to speak with her tongue, but all she could manage was little noises, nothing more.

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 18th, 2004, 12:05:06 PM
Kwiet squirms and scoots away from Vista, but seems relieved to have Trent show up. Now the odds are evening...sort of.

"I'm Kwiet. I'm learning to make illusions from another Jedi here."

Maybe he should've said his age or some of his hobbies, but that's not important right now, at least not to him. What's more important is that they know he's training for illusions under Akrabbim...that's something no one else can do, he's sure of it! It'll make him stand out, and maybe get this girl to leave him alone.

Vista Alor
Mar 18th, 2004, 01:07:52 PM
"I Vista. I know I use Force, but not know how. And I live with Rognan."

Vista says with pride in her voice. She doesn't care that Kwiet is having training from somebody else. She likes the fact that she's apprently been using the Force for a long time without even knowing how.

After she's said her bit, she scoots closer to Kwiet since he for some reason thinks he's gonna get something from her. She is a trouble maker, but all kids are to some extent.

Valora Ashen
Mar 18th, 2004, 01:29:46 PM
"I Valora! I talk to animals! My Mommy's master has also been teaching me some stuff. I don't know how I talk to animals, I just look at them and I can understand them and they understand me."

Hunter Kincaid
Mar 18th, 2004, 04:18:47 PM
Hunter sighed as she knew it was her turn. She looked up at Master Kack and then around at the others for a moment.

I, Hunter Kincaid. I.... She couldn't really think of much she could do with the Force, besides what she was already obviously doing.

I talk in Force....and I no make noise when my mama sleeps all day. She get angry if I wake her. The little girl smiled proudly as if that were the most normal thing in the world.

Valanya Belargic
Mar 19th, 2004, 01:04:26 PM
Valanya mirrored the smiles of the others are she summed herself up in one sentence.

“I’m Valanya and my daddy is the best Jedi in the whole world.” :D

Trent Zellan
Mar 19th, 2004, 01:06:39 PM
Wow! If he balanced really carefully he could stand on his toes! Oh cool... wait, what?

Trent stopped fidgeting and looked up, realizing that the others were looking at him. The boy smiled crookedly and stood up straight.

"I'm Trent Zellan and I live with my mom. Well, see, I lived with her first, but then I went and lived with my dad; he works in a big building and wears a suit every day. But now I live with my mom again and she's going to be a Jedi."

He shrugged.

"I got a sister too, but she's just a dumb little baby so she's pretty boring. But one day I'm going to teach her to climb trees and to play water-fight, and then she'll be pretty stellar."

He hmmm'ed a bit, wondering if there was anything else.

"Yeah, that's it. Oh, and I'm eight. Oh, and when I'm bigger I'm going to have my own spaceship and fly everywhere. Now that's it."

Kack Mebuff
Mar 21st, 2004, 11:24:29 PM
Kack smiled widely.

"Excellent. It's very nice to meet every single one of you. I'll tell you a little about me as well..."

He paused for a moment to think.

"Well my name is Kack, but you all know that already. I'm twenty-three. My master was named Zeke... I'm sure some of you know him. I grew up on Naboo, but now I live here on Coruscant. My specialty is in combat... I'm a Jedi Warrior."

Vista Alor
Mar 23rd, 2004, 10:45:27 AM
"What's a Jedi Warrior?"

Vista questions curiosly

Valora Ashen
Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:09:58 AM
"Wow Your REALLY Old!"

Kack Mebuff
Mar 25th, 2004, 12:44:04 AM
Kack smiled at the questions from the children.

"A Jedi Warrior is someone who defends other people. When the Jedi can't talk things out... we have to do things more... forcefully."

His ears quickly caught Valora's comment.

"Old? I'm young! There are Jedi here much older than me! Your parents are probably older than I am!" the knight exclaimed chuckling.

"Does anyone have any more questions?"

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 25th, 2004, 08:16:29 PM
"What happens first?"

Hunter Kincaid
Mar 26th, 2004, 04:15:51 AM
Where's the 'fresher? I gotta go... Hunter said as she danced around.

Valanya Belargic
Mar 27th, 2004, 05:36:04 AM
“When are we starting?” Valanya asked, bouncing a little, clearly impatient. :\

Kack Mebuff
Mar 27th, 2004, 04:26:09 PM
Kack laughed at the bombardment of questions.

"Alright first things first... Hunter, the 'fresher is outside the door on the right."

He then turned to Valanya, "We will begin tomorrow."

Finally to Kwiet, "What do you mean 'what happens first?' Do you mean what are we doing first?"

Vista Alor
Mar 28th, 2004, 11:52:54 AM
"I wanna play a game. When can we play a game cause I wanna play one now."

Vista then gets an impish look on her face as she goes to ask Kack the question of all questions.

"Where do babies come from?"

Vista smiles innocently, though she already knows the answer to that question since her Mother never kept from her.

Kack Mebuff
Mar 28th, 2004, 01:48:40 PM
Kack smiles at Vista... knowing that she knows the answer to her own question.

He speaks to her telepathicly, "Vista, you know you should not be asking this question in front of the rest of the class... and we both know that you already know the answer to the question which you ask."

"What kind of game would you like to play Vista?"

Hunter Kincaid
Mar 28th, 2004, 03:39:15 PM
Hunter took off out of the room for a few minutes and returned shortly.

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 30th, 2004, 02:31:25 PM
"Let's play hide and seek!"

Kwiet likes hide and seek better than anything else. When he lived with Abel he was the best hider ever, and with illusions to help him, he'll be even better now!

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:07:47 PM
"Hide and seek is no fun. Tag is more fun so lets play tag."

Vista says to Kack, ignoring what he said about her question.

Valora Ashen
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:27:10 PM
"Jump rope!"

Kack Mebuff
Apr 3rd, 2004, 11:35:10 PM
"Whoa... whoa... whoa... we have to find a game we can all agree on and all play together," Kack said chuckling.

"Does anyone know any games like that... that we can all play?"

Vista Alor
Apr 6th, 2004, 09:56:43 AM
"I wanna play tag. All can play it."

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 6th, 2004, 06:54:25 PM
"We can all play hide and seek, too!" Kwiet fires back. "And we can all play dodgeball!"

So long as they aren't playing tag...

Kack Mebuff
Apr 8th, 2004, 09:24:46 PM
"Hey! Dodge ball! Do you guys like dodge ball? I like dodge ball!"

Kack's grin widened.

"Dodge ball's fun! And I can learn a lot from watching you guys play dodge ball!"

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 12th, 2004, 08:16:45 PM
What dodge ball? Hunter asked silently. She didn't play a lot of games. While she had been away with her dad, she had a steady onslaught of school work and attempting the feat of talking, which didn't happen.

Valora Ashen
Apr 13th, 2004, 12:05:09 PM
Valora is a little confused.

"What does dodge ball have to do with learning the force?"

Kack Mebuff
Apr 14th, 2004, 11:49:10 AM
Kack smiled at Hunter.

"Dodge ball is a game with two teams. What you do is you throw balls at each other. If you get hit with the ball you are out. But if you catch the ball the person who throws it is out."

He turned his attention to Valora.

"Playing dodge ball will help you to develop physical abilities like speed, agility, and even intuition to some extent. All of which can be enhanced by the power of the Force."

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 14th, 2004, 11:07:43 PM
"YEAH!"

Kwiet jumps and punches his fist in the air. They're gonna use his idea.

"Let's play!"

Vista Alor
Apr 15th, 2004, 10:28:27 AM
"Mommy said that I not play dodge ball cause it dangerous so I not play dodge ball. Mommy said that her sista got hurted bad by dodge ball."

Vista says, crossing her arms with a determined look on her face.

"Mommy also say that to play dodge ball, you learn to kill."

Valora Ashen
Apr 15th, 2004, 12:26:41 PM
Valora looks at Vista as if she had a third eye just grow on her head...

"Then you mommy not know anything! Dodge ball is Fun!"

Kack Mebuff
Apr 15th, 2004, 10:59:04 PM
"The Dodgeball we play is not dangerous. We play with special balls that don't hurt when you get hit with them but are still excellent for throwing," Kack said smiling.

"And dodgeball does not teach you to kill. It teaches you good hand-eye-coordination which will be useful to any Jedi."

Vista Alor
Apr 16th, 2004, 10:27:28 AM
"My Mommy know more then you Mommy cause you Mommy is stupid.

Mommy no want me play dodge ball cause it dangerous and it teach you to kill cause you have to hit others with balls. It not safe."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 17th, 2004, 11:50:27 PM
Kack made a bit of a hurt face at the mention of his mother in a negative sense. He missed his mother, rest her soul. It had been quite sometime since she had passed away. However, the Jedi kept his temper.

"If you do not want to play dodgeball today... that is fine. I am not going to force you to. However, that is the game that we will be playing," Kack said in a still gentle voice.

"However, when we start actual class you will have to do what is requested of you. Is that understood?"

Vista Alor
Apr 18th, 2004, 09:18:13 AM
Vista wonders why Kack gets a hurt look on his face, but she doesn't worry about it to long. She still thinks that Valora's Mother is stupid. What she doesn't know is that she wasn't very clear on who her statement was to.

"Mommy says dodgeball bad and it makes you evil cause you want to twy and hit ppl.

When we start class, I do what I possed do. I here to learn. I want to learn."

Vista does not like the idea of anybody playing dodgeball since to her, it is evil. That it's worse then Sith and worse then those that killed her Mommy.

"I leave when you start dodgeball cause it evil."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 18th, 2004, 11:31:37 AM
"Okay, Vista. As you wish. Today is just supposed to be fun anyway. Tomorrow we will really start your training."

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 18th, 2004, 01:20:46 PM
Normally, Hunter was a very gentle and understanding child, but this was not a nice thing to be saying to a teacher. Her daddy and Papaw 'Essar taught her to be respectful to all teachers.

Being strong in the Force mentally, she took the comment that Vista had said to heart. That was not right, no one had the right to say that about other's mommy's.

Hunter walked right over to Vista and shoved her to the floor.

You no say that 'bout other's mommy's! Maybe you mommy just as stupid! Her mental voice said harshly.

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 19th, 2004, 08:08:13 AM
Kwiet lets Hunter do her thing. Vista has been an irritating to Kwiet since he saw her, though if you asked him why he wouldn't be able to give a straight answer. He sees Hunter as justified, and he's sure not going to stop them.

Vista Alor
Apr 19th, 2004, 08:32:24 AM
Vista gets up, glaring at Hunter after she's pushed to the floor. When she starts to speak, she unknowingly uses to the Force to compel others that believe what she is saying.

"My Mommy not stupid. She smartest Mommy ever."

Vista then rather roughly shoves Hunter to the ground in retaliation before continuing to speak.

"You speak nice of my Mommy. You be spectful of those that die. YOU NO CALL MY MOMMY STUPID!!"

Vista yells, still glaring at Hunter.

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 19th, 2004, 04:23:33 PM
Hunter hits the floor, but is not about to let this girl get the best of her, she quickly stands. I call your mommy stupid if I want too!! And you be spectful to our teachure!!

Before Kack has a chance to stop her, Hunter gets a spiteful gleem in her eye and kicks Vista in the shin, hard.

She steps back and crosses her arms in front of her, staring at Vista and then nods in satisfaction.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 19th, 2004, 11:38:19 PM
Everything happened rather quickly. All of a sudden Kack was the reason for a fight between two of his students.

Using the Force he lifted both of them into the air and held them upside down.

"Stop it... immediately. I will not tolerate this kind of behavior."

Kack's voice was stern.

"Now... Hunter... apologize to Vista for hurting her and for saying what you did about her mother."

He glared a both students... as much as he could anyway.

"And Vista, I expect an apology for the way you spoke about another's mother, as well!"

He waited patiently for both to reply, keeping them suspended in the air.

Valanya Belargic
Apr 20th, 2004, 09:51:02 AM
Valanya was very confused. She didn’t like all of this talk of evil and dodge ball and the fact that people were suspended upside down in my air. Her bottom lip jutted out in a pout, as she sat shyly watching the others. :(

Vista Alor
Apr 20th, 2004, 02:02:23 PM
Vista crosses her arms while being held upside down, getting a rather stubborn look on her face.

"No, I not pologize. Dodgeball evil cause you have hit others and that bad."

Kack Mebuff
Apr 20th, 2004, 11:08:48 PM
"Well, if you're not going to apologize then... I'll be forced to punish you," Kack said sternly.

"I don't like doing this. However, if you want to be a Jedi you have to learn respect! So... until you apologize you're going to stay up there."

He flipped her right side up and left her suspended in the air.

"Now, Hunter, will you please apologize?"

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 21st, 2004, 04:04:32 AM
I taught always 'spect my el...el...old people and my teachures. Her answer came first.

I sowwie for talkin' bad bout yor mommy, Vista.

Hunter looked back towards Kack and zeroed in on his mind only. My mommy, bad mommy, but I still love her. Vista no talk bad 'bout yor mommy, it not wight.

Vista Alor
Apr 21st, 2004, 10:38:27 AM
Vista keeps a stubborn look on her face for a minute before breaking down and apologizing. She looks at Valora and says.

"Sorry for saying you Mommy stupid."

Valora Ashen
Apr 21st, 2004, 10:46:07 AM
Valora had accualy forgoten that Vista had said that about her mommy, but just says...

"Okay!"

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 23rd, 2004, 05:50:42 PM
Kwiet sighs heavily.

"NOW can we play dodgeball?"

Kack Mebuff
Apr 25th, 2004, 03:29:10 PM
Kack lowered the two girls to the floor onto their feet.

"Very good... I'm glad you both understand."

Using the Force Kack spoke to Hunter I understand. My daddy was not good either.

Kack smiled at Kwiet. "Yes now we can play dodge ball!"

Vista Alor
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:43:14 PM
Vista scrunches up her face after she's put on the ground and told that they are now going to play dodge ball. She just turns and walks out of the room and sits on the floor in the hall. There is no way they are going to get her playing dodge ball.

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 26th, 2004, 08:24:31 PM
"YEAH! Who's got a ball? Who throws first?"

He's ecstatic. Dodgeball! And now that he's learned to throw good, he'll be a great thrower! He's certain of that, despite how very different knives and stars are from balls.

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 26th, 2004, 08:36:52 PM
Hunter hears Kack's answer and nods while she waits to see who is going to have the ball first.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:13:18 PM
"Whoa... whoa... whoa... slow down there, Kwiet. First we gotta make teams!"

"Well, since there is an uneven amount of students... it's looks like I'll have to play with you guys."

Kack looked around the room.

"Teams will be... Kwiet, Trent, and Valora versus Hunter, Valanya, and me."

The Jedi walked over to a panel on the wall and hit a switch causing a red line to appear across the floor.

"Okay my team on this side, other team over there."

Kack placed the ball in the middle of the red line.

"Everyone step back to the wall. When I say 'go' dash for the ball and try to hit the other team with it. The ball is special so it won't hurt when you get hit. But you will still know if you're out.

Ready... set... GO!"

Valanya Belargic
Apr 27th, 2004, 10:00:31 AM
Valanya went for the ball right away, trying to use the Force to call it up from the ground. Unfortunately, she didn’t seem to be having much success and it looked like someone else was going to get the ball before she could! :eek

Valora Ashen
Apr 27th, 2004, 11:47:38 AM
Valora uses the force to causes the ball to start to roll towards her team, and she rushed to the ball thou since she is only 3.5 years old she is not likely to get to the ball first.

Kack Mebuff
Apr 27th, 2004, 10:00:50 PM
Using his own legs and the Force to speed his movements, Kack rushed forward and snatched the ball. He threw it at the other team, but missed (intentionally.) He must have looked like a flash of light to the children.

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 28th, 2004, 05:34:47 AM
Hunter had gone after the ball, but stopped as it was snatched up by her teacher and thrown. It bounced and hit no one. She ran after it again.

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:15:35 PM
Kwiet takes it, just before it crosses into the other team's territory. He'd been running straight for it, and managed to be in the right place at the right time. Seeing Hunter come running forward, he picks her as his target and throws with all his accuracy. He frowns as it leaves his hand though. It's not half as fast and doesn't fly as straight as his stars and knives. This'll be hard to hit with.

Valora Ashen
May 4th, 2004, 11:46:55 AM
Valora looks arround trying to see wherethe ball went to.

Valanya Belargic
May 4th, 2004, 11:57:04 AM
Valanya looks wide eyed, as she sees the ball going towards Hunter. She lifts one hand, and tries to knock it off course with a push from the Force, but instead manages to cause it to move faster towards the girl! :eek

Kack Mebuff
May 4th, 2004, 06:48:47 PM
As the ball rocketed towards Hunter, Kack used the Force to grab it and whip back at the other team. Zeke had taught him well.

Kwiet Ideya
May 9th, 2004, 09:50:35 PM
Kwiet slips and falls on his back, watching the ball zoom over his nose.

"HEY! That's cheating!"

Kack Mebuff
May 9th, 2004, 10:59:33 PM
"Well, you'll just have to learn to dodge!" Kack said laughing.

Hunter Kincaid
May 10th, 2004, 06:46:26 AM
Hunter laughed and ran after it again. I'm gonna get it this time!

She stopped momentarily and used the Force to pull it her way.

Valora Ashen
May 14th, 2004, 10:54:56 AM
Valora keeps running after the ball, but everybody else is getting it first. So she just sits on the floor and pouts.

Kack Mebuff
May 31st, 2004, 09:18:36 PM
Hunter grabs the ball and launches it at the other team.

The ball quickly came back in Kack's direction. The Jedi flipped over the ball and landed with a soft thud.

He returns the ball with great speed... missing again.

Valora Ashen
Jun 8th, 2004, 10:03:31 AM
Valora still can't see how she will ever get the ball, so she just remains seated on the floor.