PDA

View Full Version : Rules for Titian's "Escape!" RPs

Titian Snow
Mar 6th, 2004, 01:28:56 AM
By itself, this thread makes no sense. However, I'm about to begin some roleplay threads regarding Titian (all with the word "Escape!" at the start of the titles), to bump him along while his mother works on her problem with men and Force training. Once these roleplays have begun, it will make a good deal of sense. Essentially, this is what happens.

Titian is going to be left with a babysitter. It may be a player character, it may be an NPC. Either way, he's gonna escape. These are the rules/guidelines/etc, just in case you decide to mess with the little guy while he's out on his big adventure.

1: Feel free to take him home! Become his parent/guardian for a while. You can try to find Lillian or the babysitter, but if you do, I reserve the right to get away as fast as I can with no chance of being followed.

2: I plan to do a number of threads all over GJO in the Academy, Living Quarters, and Recruitment Center. Depending on how quickly I lose interest, this may not go beyond the original thread. But if it does, and I move to a new location, I've moved to a new location. That thread's done, and the next is in the process of being made. If you want to follow him, feel free, but I'd rather he met a wide range of people on his little adventure.

3: This should go without saying, but JEDI ONLY! If you don't live on the GJO's grounds, please leave me alone. I don't want him taken to some other part of Coruscant.

4: Though this will cause Lillian and the babysitter undue amounts of stress, this is meant to be a comedic set of RPs. Feel free to do crazy things. This means that you have the option of defying Rule 1 and being completely irresponsible. This ranges anywhere from helping Titian get around and evading responsible people to giving him tons of sugar. However, you may not give him any form of alcohol or other addictive substances.

5: Have fun. That should also have gone without saying, but I like having 5 rules.

A link to this will be posted at the start of every thread, to save me space and clutter from having to post all the rules numerous times. No reply here is necessary, but if you want to make a reply to this rules thread, I certainly won't stop you.