PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Yag dhul

Telan Desaria
Mar 5th, 2004, 08:54:39 PM
A conflict has been brewing about Yag dhul, and it will be taken from us. In a variety of ways for many reasons I cannot divulge for fear of turning OOC into IC knowledge. However, when it does begin, I would like it known.

The current battleplatform and the 1st Response Squadron based there will be commanded by Rear Admiral Viren, whom I will npc.

The fighters will need a commander and I would like to invite my Noth to command them if you wish under an alias. We can't all be at one place at one time.

Also, I would like to invite Teleran to command the squadron's reconnaissance element, two Hammer-class Light Cruisers.

More to come.

Teleran Balades
Mar 7th, 2004, 04:20:48 PM
Aye Aye, Sir.

Travis North
Mar 7th, 2004, 05:04:08 PM
Yes, Sir. Under the alias Colonel Raj whom Captain Balades here might remember.

Telan Desaria
Mar 7th, 2004, 08:32:06 PM
Good good. I will let you know. I've not had the opportunity to rp with either of you and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. And if that's Jarek I hear sniffling in the wings, there may be a ground campaign but I doubt it.

Thanks to both of you again.

Teleran Balades
Mar 8th, 2004, 08:47:43 PM
I'll rp as Lt. Commander Lenved.

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Mar 9th, 2004, 04:25:36 AM
I will be sending a few ships to Carida, Bespin and Thyferra. this will allow you to use vesels dispatched as defensive vessels to aid in the yug Dhul battles. be looking for a Chiss thread later this week. when is the Yug Dhul thing starting?

Telan Desaria
Mar 9th, 2004, 06:37:40 AM
not sure.

Telan Desaria
Mar 9th, 2004, 06:55:15 AM
when I do know, this forum shall be the very nexy place I relay such information.

Mar 9th, 2004, 12:45:48 PM
Very well. I will begin my preperations when it begins your forces will be free to quill any separitist movement on Yug'Dhul .

Telan Desaria
Mar 9th, 2004, 01:30:56 PM
thank you. Never had the Empire a better friend than the Chiss. Let us Hiss for the Chiss. Hiss hiss hooray!!!

that was a very bad pun.

Jarek T'chort
Mar 9th, 2004, 03:26:53 PM
very bad.

I was under the impression the are no Imperial troops stationed on Yag Dhul, thus ruling out any ground operation.

Also how'd you get a pic above your avavtar? And why am I always the sorta last to know about how to get this stuff! >_<

Mar 9th, 2004, 03:31:46 PM
I dont know it just appeared there
something about blue hippie people

Teleran Balades
Mar 9th, 2004, 03:47:10 PM
You're not the last, I was the last to find out what the tabs for the sig were, remember.

Tiberius Anar
May 10th, 2004, 11:56:07 AM
I think that we may be in the final count down.

http://swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=35638

I assume that he is here to deal with one of my people- which ministry? Internal Affairs or Foreign?

Telan Desaria
May 10th, 2004, 02:07:47 PM
Yes. Deal with him.