PDA

View Full Version : Spring break time.

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 5th, 2004, 12:14:03 PM
Normally, I don't put up one of those, "I'm not going to be here posts" for spring break. Usualy I just go home, and I have a computer and all that there, so I don't miss out. But this spring break is different.

This spring break I'll be in New York City for a week, with no computer to post on. I don't think there are too many threads that I'm involved in that are being posted in every day, but I just wanted to let you guys know just in case.

See you guys later!

Charley
Mar 5th, 2004, 12:19:39 PM
My spring break is in 3-ish weeks. I'll be in Panama City, drunk and curled up under a cowboy hat

Crystal
Mar 5th, 2004, 12:24:55 PM
Will you actually fit under a cowboy hat? If so, take pictures.

Bye Wei, have fun in New York.

Zeke
Mar 6th, 2004, 02:13:06 AM
Mine's coming up this week. Of course, I'll be going home to be a lazy li'l Zekey, so I'll still be around. Heck, I may even post every day, rather than just on Thursdays....

Hart
Mar 6th, 2004, 02:29:15 AM
Midterms next week, then spring break :). Cannot wait!

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 13th, 2004, 10:08:17 AM
Sounds good fellas. New York was fun. I ate Thai, went to the biggest book store I have ever seen in my entire life, saw the Empire State Building, the World Trade Center site, and just sort of had fun walking around on Times Square.

I also got to meet and talk to a lot of the native New Yorkers. It was fun.

Dae Jinn
Mar 13th, 2004, 10:15:30 AM
*hug* Glad you had fun Wei. Hope you took lots of pictures! ;)

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 13th, 2004, 10:34:49 AM
Actually I didn't take that many pictures at all. I kept forgetting my camera in the hotel. ^_^;

I had a great experience though. To be honest, I didn't go to be a tourist. I went as a missionary. It was really a cool experience.

Hart
Mar 13th, 2004, 12:30:33 PM
I just started my spring break as well. Have fun.

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 13th, 2004, 07:50:09 PM
Originally posted by Wei Wu Wei
Actually I didn't take that many pictures at all. I kept forgetting my camera in the hotel. ^_^;

I had a great experience though. To be honest, I didn't go to be a tourist. I went as a missionary. It was really a cool experience.

Hang on hang on, you're BACK? And you didn't TELL ME? :verymad How am I supposed to know you're back so I can visit you at college if you AREN'T GOING TO TELL ME!? Look, you've upset me so much I'm not even using italics tags, I'm pushing the caps lock. But if you had fun, I can let it go this time.

Abbyka Laine
Mar 14th, 2004, 09:02:35 AM
Have fun. Tell me how vacation is, I seem to have forgot. :uhoh

Lady Mylia
Mar 14th, 2004, 10:40:02 PM
Panama City... I'll be close to Panama City (about an hour or two away) for my spring break...
I'm visiting friends in Tallahassee... March 24ish... have fun in Panama City man... enjoy te drinking...

Speaking of spring break, I was in Daytona last night and man was it crazy... we'll just say people were exchanging beads as they were driving down Atlantic Ave..... o_O

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 15th, 2004, 12:36:32 PM
Originally posted by Abbyka Laine
Have fun. Tell me how vacation is, I seem to have forgot. :uhoh

Well, you make a whole bunch of plans on how you are going to relax, then you go to the place you have chosen for relaxation, and go everywhere, doing everything until you arrive at your hotel late at night exhausted. Then you go straight to bed, sleep like a log until early in the morning when you get up, get dressed, and go out and do more of everything and going everywhere.

For being relaxing, it sure is a lot of work.

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 16th, 2004, 01:40:17 AM
Sounds like a fine vacation.