PDA

View Full Version : Capacity (Council members only)

Je'gan Olra'en
Mar 5th, 2004, 08:45:14 AM
The Sithling was a ragged sight as he entered the chamber. His lightsaber dangled limply, almost undisturbed by his slow gait. His hair was an absolute mess, and it looked as if he hadn't slept in quite some time. Nevertheless, his voice was remarkably strong.

"As you commanded, I ingratiated myself (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=32605&perpage=20&pagenumber=4) to a Jedi, and earned her trust. I then betrayed her (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=33149&perpage=20&pagenumber=6) in, as I believe the Warlock put it, the cruellest way possible. My task is complete."

Warlock
Mar 6th, 2004, 02:57:38 AM
With fingers forming a steeple, Warlock watched the young Sith with narrowed eyes.

"What are your feelings on your deeds, Je'gan? Are you proud of your accomplishment?"

Je'gan Olra'en
Mar 6th, 2004, 06:58:27 AM
"I am," he answered honestly. "I'm very proud indeed. Not because she was a good foe - in fact, not only did she not get the chance to fight back, but she was marginally trained at best - but because I had to overcome the worst my lesser self could throw at me. I had to fight my soul as it was before I joined the Order, and that's one of the hardest things I've ever done."

Warlock
Mar 13th, 2004, 06:39:42 AM
"Very good, Je'gan. You have attoned for your previous transgressions," Warlock waved a dismissive hand, "You are free to go."

Je'gan Olra'en
Mar 13th, 2004, 08:45:17 AM
The relief he felt was almost palpable. Plans and speculations danced through his head. Southstar had said recently that he would take Je'gan as an apprentice...perhaps he should look into that. Certianly his earlier experiences with Southstar had been very positive and very helpful; having the Sith Knight as a trainer could go a long way towards putting him on an equal footing with his prey.

"Thank you, Masters," he said, bowing. Even if the other Elders weren't visible, he knew at least some of them would be present; they'd been there for his initial summoning, after all.

As he closed the doors behind him, the acolyte let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding.

"Glad that's over with," he mumbled, then set off in the direction of his old quarters.