PDA

View Full Version : Force Sprites: Telekinesis. (CLOSED)

Rognan Dar
Mar 3rd, 2004, 11:38:42 PM
-------------------Day One

Rognan was in the training room, looking over some information about the children that he was about to give a kind of class teaching with. They were young. Very young. Much younger then most people started to train at. But Rognan felt a desire to try and raise up the children of the GJO in the ways of the Force, to set them early on the right path. And maybe even teach them something that they will keep with them forever. That was his hope. And thats why he started this little, what he called, program. He was able to find others that also wanted to train up the younglings. And with their help, he might be able to pull this off.

As he waited there, going over the names and trying to match them with the faces, he thought he heard the sound off feet making there way here. He smiled when he heard it. And he though that he was getting the easy end of the stick. Already the children have gone through, to what he could only hope, a hard physical time with Kack, running around or just anything that would get the kids energy out. And then after that they went through a meditation class were they tried to connect with the force. So, with all that already done, his class should be somewhat calm and easy. Or so he thought. Even if they were still energetic maybe they would sit still and try to learn what he had to teach them. He could pretty much guess that every kid would love to be able to move things with just a thought. He knew he would have.

Standing up from his little bench in the room he tucks away the datapad and looked over to Jame, his twin sister, who was going to help him with this little group. He was glad that he had the chance to teach with her.

"I hope that you are ready, Jame. I think I hear them coming. Look sharp, now. We dont want them to think that we can't handle a few kids, now would we? They can smell fear I told. Cleaver little devils."

Vista Alor
Mar 5th, 2004, 09:19:28 AM
Vista today has had a blast. There are no two ways about it. Being with kids about her age, a bit younger, a bit older. But around her age none the less. Now is time for her class with Rognan. And she's gotten her energy back while sitting in the last class.

As she bursts through the door, Rognan can tell that she's full of energy again. If he can't then he can tell that when she runs over to him and gives him a great bid hug before going on to give Jame a hug.

"I'm here."

Vista says in a cheerful voice.

Jame Kaman Dar
Mar 8th, 2004, 01:55:29 PM
"I'm ready. Doesn't pay to be unprepared, bro."

When Vista entered, she smiled. And when she hugged her, Jame laughed gently. "Heya Kiddo. Did you like your last class?"

Rognan Dar
Mar 8th, 2004, 11:12:20 PM
Rognan also returned Vista's hug. It didn't take a lightspeed enginer to see that Vista was really excited. He as hoping things would be mello, but it seemed that after all that sitting around only gave them more energy. He would have to come up with something to make sure that they didn't get bored with him.

"Yes, how was your classes? And where are the rest of the childred?"

Valora Ashen
Mar 9th, 2004, 12:47:33 AM
Valora walks into the training room, just in time to hear Rognan ask where the other children were. She puts on her childish grin and says...

"I'm Here Mr. Funny Face!"

Valora knows that not really Rognan's name, but she started calling him that when she was having troubles with his name and is only still calling him that because she knows that it bugs him.

Vista Alor
Mar 9th, 2004, 09:31:46 AM
"Classes are fun. And kids follow here."

Vista points to Valora before giggling at what Valora calls Rognan.

Rognan Dar
Mar 9th, 2004, 11:45:29 PM
Ah, yes. Valora. Now there was a cute child that could never recite his correct name. At first it bugged him, especially in mixed company. Now that he was use to the name, it was kind of a joke more then a bother.

"And hello to you too, Valora. How were you other classes?"

Valanya Belargic
Mar 10th, 2004, 09:01:51 AM
Valanya slips in silently, looking around at those who were already here. She is somewhat tired from her physical classes, but still looking forward to what this new lesson has to offer.

Vista Alor
Mar 10th, 2004, 09:18:18 AM
Vista plops herself onto the floor in a sitting position before stifling a small yawn.

Valora Ashen
Mar 10th, 2004, 02:05:15 PM
Valora walks over to Rognan and hugs him.

"The other classes are okay, but you the only teacher I know so far."

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 10th, 2004, 05:25:35 PM
Kwiet is late, as usual, but he's dragging a bit. Physical class has worn him out, Meditation nearly put him to sleep, and now he has to do one last class. He rubs at his eyes a bit, but he looks determined. This is no sweat, right?

Hunter Kincaid
Mar 10th, 2004, 06:16:31 PM
Hunter rushes in nearly running over the boy that is in front of her. I'm here... Her mind spoke loudly to her new teacher.

Jame Kaman Dar
Mar 11th, 2004, 02:53:06 PM
Jame keeps her eye on Kwiet.

That must be Kwiet. The little one with the strength in illusions... she thought to herself, a thought interrupted by Hunter arriving....

She replied to the girl.

Hello, Hunter...

Rognan Dar
Mar 12th, 2004, 12:08:32 AM
"Well, it lookds like everyone is here so we will get started. First off, as some of you already know, my name is Rognan Dar. And this is my sister, Jame. We will be instructing you how to...move things with your mind. Now I know that some of you are already tired and weary. But I think that you all are going to like this class."

Rognan pauses and looks over the little faces infront of him. Now was the moment of truth. Would he really be able to teach these kids something? Have they learned anything from the other classes? He might have to check in one day and find out.

"Ok, so lets get started."

Rognan walked over to a box that he had brought with him. He opened up the lid and checked its contents. Satisfied with what was in side, he picked it up and set it down between him and the children. He then took out a ball from inside and showed it to everyone.

"This, as you can see, is a ball. And I'm sure that you all would love to play with it right now, and we might. But for now I want you to all see that it is a plain ball and has nothing special about it."

He then handed the ball to the closest child on hie right. Which turned out to be Vista. He then told them to pass it around.

Vista Alor
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:30:29 AM
Vista takes the ball, and then gets an impish look on her face, but one look from Rognan makes her rethink what she was going to do. She looks the ball over and bounces it a couple of times infront of her before nicely handing the ball over to the kid next to her which is Hunter.

Valanya Belargic
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:45:23 AM
Valanya watches, one eyebrow raised, wondering what the point of this exercise is.

Hunter Kincaid
Mar 12th, 2004, 02:00:39 PM
Hunter had keen ears and a strong mind when it came to telepathy. Hello, master. She answered Jame very clearly.

She yawned a bit, she was tired. This had been quite a day.

Listening to Master Dar, she sits quitely beside Vista and Valanya.

Vista hands the ball over to her, she takes it and studies it for a brief second. Yep, a ball.... She gives it a smirk and shrugs, then passes it to Valanya.

Valora Ashen
Mar 16th, 2004, 12:34:18 PM
Valora sits down next to Valanya and waits her turn to see the ball.

Valanya Belargic
Mar 16th, 2004, 01:06:57 PM
She looks over the ball for a moment, considering giving it a bite :mischief before simply passing it on to Valora with a smile.

Jame Kaman Dar
Mar 16th, 2004, 01:27:44 PM
Jame watches the ball progress around the circle, knowing there's some mischevious thoughts going through the minds of a few of the children, which doesn't surprise her in the least.

But this'll go well... She thought to herself. A gentle smile appeared on her face.

Valora Ashen
Mar 16th, 2004, 01:46:30 PM
Valora looks at the ball, then at the back of Vista's head. but then just passes it on to Kwite.

Trent Zellan
Mar 17th, 2004, 12:46:57 PM
"Wait! Wait, I'm comin'! Better late than never!!"

Lateness seemed to be a perpetual habit of one young mister. Trent Zellan, his cheeks flushed from running, got about four feet from the rest of the group and then stumbled. The boy rolled head over heels, coming to a stop a few inches from one of the little girls. Trent sat up, dizzy, and then giggled.

"That was awesome!"

He stood up, brushed off his clothes, and then sighed wearily.

"S'rry I'm late but I had to get a drink and then everybody else had already gone and then when I was walkin' here there was this really cool looking bug but it was in the way of everybody and mighta gotten squished so I had to stop and move it and then,"

Trent took a breath and shrugged, plopping back down beside the same girl he had almost bowled over.

"I was late. S'rry."

Jame Kaman Dar
Mar 18th, 2004, 12:38:29 AM
Miss Dar watches Trent, laughing.

"Hello, Trent..."

Jame glanced at Rog, sending him a thought.

That boy needs to have his chronic lateness remedied...

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 18th, 2004, 12:00:25 PM
Kwiet bounces Rognan's ball, tosses it in the air, passes it between his hands, and is about to try making an illusory ball to throw back to him when Trent comes in. Kwiet hands it off to the kid instead. Maybe he'll take Kwiet to see that neat bug later...

Hunter Kincaid
Mar 18th, 2004, 04:52:46 PM
Hunter wrinkled her nose as the boy told his 'bug' story. You didn't eat bug? My daddy wouldah ate bug. He like eating bugs, Says legs are crunchy.

Trent Zellan
Mar 19th, 2004, 01:02:10 PM
Trent took the ball as Kwiet handed it to him and stared at it blankly. He tossed it into the air and caught it, and then looked at it again.

"Hey,"

He leaned over to Kwiet and lowered his voice.

"What're we supposed t' do?"

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 25th, 2004, 08:18:06 PM
"Make sure it's real," Kwiet whispers back. "That he didn't do nuthin' to it."

Rognan Dar
Mar 26th, 2004, 09:27:56 PM
Rognan observed the children slowly investigate the ball and hand it down the line. He could see that many of them would love to play with that ball right now. And they might be able to, but in a way that none of them would expect.

Rognan reached out his hand to Trent indicating that he wanted the ball. When he handed it over, Rog took it and put it on the ground completely motionless.

"So you all saw, and felt, that there was nothing different about this ball then any other that you might play with, correct?" The children nodded their heads. "Ok, so if there is nothing special about this small ball...then how can it do this...?"

As Rognan said the word 'this' the ball shot up form the floor and hit the ceiling, making a thudding sound on the roof before falling back to the ground were it bounced around a few times and then was once again motionless. The looks on the faces of the children was a bit mixed. A few looked like they were startled by the sudden movement of the ball and the loud sound it made. A few others looked excited.

"Now, if that was just a plain ball...how was it that it shot up to the roof without anyone touching it?"

Valanya Belargic
Mar 27th, 2004, 05:39:19 AM
Valanya looked positively giddy at the sight of the ball flying into the air by itself.

“I know I know!” she shot her hand up in the air, “Daddy looks at things and they move like that. You did it with your eyes. ” :D

Vista Alor
Mar 28th, 2004, 11:47:33 AM
"No, he not use his eyes. He use the Force cause he's a real Jedi."

Vista smiles as she says this, her time around the Jedi have not gone to waste.

Rognan Dar
Mar 28th, 2004, 11:22:46 PM
The first two responses wew good ones. Though, they we not the complete facts. But he wasn't expecting them to know right off hand. If they did, then that just made his job that much easyer.

"You both are correct in a sense. Vista because Jedi do have the force and the power to use it. And Valanya because it does help to see what it is your moving. Does anyone else have any idea's?"

Rognan Dar
Mar 28th, 2004, 11:23:50 PM
The first two responses were good ones. Though, they we not the complete facts. But he wasn't expecting them to know right off hand. If they did, then that just made his job that much easyer.

"You both are correct in a sense. Vista because Jedi do have the force and the power to use it. And Valanya because it does help to see what it is your moving. Does anyone else have any idea's?"

Valora Ashen
Mar 30th, 2004, 10:45:56 AM
Valora says quietly

"When you feel the ball through the force, things can be moved and changed, allowing you to move the ball how ever you want. You are moving it by moving the ball's connetion to the force."

She sits up straiter...

"At least thats how Wei explanded it to me and my mommy."

Kwiet Ideya
Mar 30th, 2004, 02:35:11 PM
Kwiet hunches over, glaring at Valora. Clearly she knows quite a bit about this. He didn't know any of that, though he's certainly not going to admit it. The boy runs it over his mind a few times, getting it memorized quickly.

"Okay, so we gotta do that right? That'll be easy!"

Rognan Dar
Mar 30th, 2004, 11:28:33 PM
Rognan smiled at Valora's answer.

"You are correct Valora. I dont know if I could put it into better words myself. Through the Force, the Jedi are able to, as miss Ashen said, connect with the things around us. It is then possible to, through that connection, move a small object, a heavy one, a long one, and just about anything. Though, most things are not going to be able to move. Like trees. They have roots that go under the ground. And so, to be able to move it, you would for one need to be strong enough in this matter to lift it, plus, you would also have to be able to get it away from its roots that hold it in place. Does that make sense?"

He then turned to the overly excited boy that went by the name Kwiet.

"Yes, in time you will all learn how to use this skill. And right now I want you all to understand this, alright? There is no compitition here. Some of you will be better at this then others. And its not going to be a fieldtrip either. This is going to take hard patience and practice."

Vista Alor
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:15:16 PM
Vista smiles eagerly as she's interested in getting started.

Valora Ashen
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:33:08 PM
Valora's happy she got it right, and is not about to say the Wei already had taught her to lift small things.

Rognan Dar
Apr 5th, 2004, 02:54:20 PM
"Alright. So first off I want you all to get a ball from the box that Jame is going to present. It is filled with a few different colors in it. Choose a color that you like best and then return back to your spots."

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 6th, 2004, 07:11:17 PM
wiet looks over to the aforementioned box, thinking of how he can upstage the class, when a brilliant idea strikes him. He's always been advised by his many caretakes to play to his strengths, and he does so now. A red ball, slightly worn, floats up out of the box, zipping by Jame's nose as she approaches the box to pick it up. With a mischievous smile he faces his classmates, folding his arms smugly and letting the ball fall to the floor at his feet with a light thud.

"Hee hee...No one else can do this! I'm the best!"

Even if he's bad at telekinetics, none of them will match his power with illusions!

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 12th, 2004, 08:24:28 PM
Hunter waits her turn to grab a ball, she is the shyest of them all. Seh can't wait to show her mommy what she's learned, if she'll stay awake long enough.

Valora Ashen
Apr 13th, 2004, 12:09:33 PM
Valora having already been taught how to lift things, uses the force to lift a green ball out of the box, and calls it to her, letting it hit Kwiet in the back of the head as it goes past him. She drops the ball right in front of her and quickly sits on it.

Rognan Dar
Apr 14th, 2004, 10:36:16 PM
"There is no need for something like that, Valora. This is not a compitition to see who can do things the fastest. Though, if you can thats great. And I see that some already know a little about what I'm going to teach. If you wish to beat eachother senseless, then you will have to do it in Kacks class. Not this one. Understand?"

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 14th, 2004, 11:06:34 PM
"HEY!" Kwiet yells, dropping the ball illusion. "What was that for!?"

He storms over to the box and takes another ball.

"I'll show you!"

Vista Alor
Apr 15th, 2004, 10:24:35 AM
Vista runs over to the box of balls and grabs a purple ball out of the box and bounces it for a moment before throwing it at Kwiet for the fun of it, bouncing it off of his shoulder.

Valora Ashen
Apr 15th, 2004, 12:29:36 PM
Valora on her cute who me face.

"I didn't meen to hit him! I just called the ball to me!"

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 19th, 2004, 08:11:10 AM
Kwiet's answers to Vista's ball and Valora's cute-and-innocent routine are immediate. He catches the ball that bounced up off his shoulder and, in almost one move, throws them with all the force he can muster at the offenders' faces.

"You both shut up! I'll be better than both of you at the end, even better than him!"

A little finger points back at Rognan.

"I'll be better even than the council! You watch!"

Vista Alor
Apr 19th, 2004, 08:35:19 AM
Vista ducks the ball coming at her face right before she lunges at Kwiet, hitting him with her body and knocking him to the ground.

"You never be better then my Daddy."

Vista then goes to start hitting Kwiet with her little fists.

"Daddy the best Jedi there is and you never be better cause you a wimpy baby."

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 19th, 2004, 08:47:07 AM
Kwiet's strong enough to turn the pin over, pulling something off his belt as he does. It's a throwing knife, left over from his time with Ansatsu, the second father figure he ever had. This one isn't from the belt pouch with the practice ones. This one's one of the few Ansatsu gave him that has a live edge.

"Any one of mine can beat yours! I've had six! They've taught me things you'll never know or do!"

He throws it to the side where it buries itself in the face of a training dummy. When he next speaks, his voice is quiet and full of anger.

"My second daddy taught me to throw good with knives and stars. You shut up if you don't want me to throw them at you, because you'll never dodge them."

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 19th, 2004, 04:36:18 PM
Hunter shakes her head at Vista again. She picks up a ball, aims and throws, boucing it off the back of Vista's head for getting into it with Kwiet. She feels that she must be the peacemaker, but has no idea how to do that, so she goes by her own rules.

No be so showoff!!

Rognan Dar
Apr 19th, 2004, 10:25:48 PM
Kweit's little body is suddenly suspended in the air. Even though he struggled to be in control of his motions, he was unable to do anything but look down on the faces of his fellow classmates.

This has gone on long enough, came a sturn, strong-set voice in all the childrens minds.

Rognan could see that the sudden confusing argument was over. Yet, not all the confusion was gone. Stepping forward, so that all knew that he was, yet, still here, Rog walked, slowly, right up to the two that use to be on the ground. He held out a hand to help Vista to her feet, while he just left Kwiet suspended in air.

"Tell me," he finally said after a painful silence. "What is going on here?" He knew clearly well what had just happened, but it was nessasary to know how the the group thought of it.

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 20th, 2004, 07:33:48 AM
"She's stupid!" Kwiet yells. "She thinks dodgeball teaches violence! She doesn't speak well and she's a brat and she thinks her mom is better than mine! Nobody's better than my mom! She'll kick your asses and prove it!"

Kwiet's eyes are fierce as they meet Rognan's. Right now, he's fully prepared to make pincushions of his fellow classmates in defense of himself and his mother. He'll fight with Rognan too, if the teacher wants to deny the irrefutable truth of his mother's superiority.

Valanya Belargic
Apr 20th, 2004, 09:47:35 AM
Valanya remained silent. She had picked out a ball and now just watched the others, as Rognan chided them for their actions. She almost piped up, to contend with Kwiet about her daddy being the best, but thought better of it.

Vista Alor
Apr 20th, 2004, 01:56:41 PM
Vista accepts Rognans hand up.

"I not stupid. Dodgeball does teach violence. Mommy say that cause it hurted Mommy's sister. It teach you to kill cause you have hit others.

My Mommy is better then you Mommy. You Mommy be wimp that know nothing. You Mommy never come close to be as good as my Mommy."

Vista yells at Kwiet with tears in her eyes as she remembers how her Mommy was killed. How she watched while hiding in the bathroom of the hotel room they were in.

"You Mommy never be able to kick my Mommy's butt cause my Mommy better then yours. You just wanna think you Mommy better den mine cause you weak cause you not have much twaining."

Vista at this point, collapses to the floor in a heap, crying uncontrollably. This is the first time that she's cryed about her Mommy being dead.

Rognan Dar
Apr 20th, 2004, 10:00:12 PM
"Thats enough Kwiet!"

Rognan places the angered boy slowly on the ground, thinking about it as he does it. Even though he turns his attention elsewhere, he is keeping a eye on him.

He then kneels next to the Vista, reaching out and picking her up. He draws her in close as he calmly whispers in her ear.

"Come now, Vista. There is no need to be crying like this. You have never been so angered before. What is wrong?" He then repeats it louder, directing it to the rest of the group. "What is wrong? Why are you all acting like this? There should not be such anger and hatred toward one another. What is going on between all of you?"

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 21st, 2004, 08:41:34 AM
He seethes as Rognan lowers him, answering first before anyone else can put in a word.

"Vista's been a brat since the start of our last class! She's bothered me from the start and refused to do what the teacher said! She's caused trouble with Hunter, too! It's her fault!"

Vista Alor
Apr 21st, 2004, 10:25:36 AM
"Others say bad tings about Mommy. They not spect those that die. They say bad tings an call Mommy stupid an an an they keep saying bad tings about Mommy."

Vista looks up at Rognan while she's got tears streaming down her face.

"I said I not play dodgeball cause Mommy said it evil cause it hurted her sister. That when they start saying bad things about my Mommy and they not stop."

Rognan Dar
Apr 22nd, 2004, 09:53:06 PM
"Alright. If you didn't want to play then thats your choice. That does not make her stupid, Kwiet. People feel differently about different things. She has a personal problem with dodgeball, just like you seem to have a problem with all the girls. Does that make you stupid?"

Rognan stands up, placing Vista on her feet.

"This is going to end here, understand? For the rest of this class I dont want to hear anymore about what happened before or your own opinions on other classmates. Is this understood? And I'm keeping this until after class," he added as he pulled the knife out of the dummy and placed it in his robes.

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 23rd, 2004, 04:21:42 AM
Hunter remained quiet for a time and watched closedly at Vista and Kwiet. She thought it was best not to interupt.

Vista Alor
Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:18:04 AM
Vista silently dusts herself off and nods to Rognan. Over time, she's gotten used to following his instructions and she does really like him. He makes a good Daddy for her, but she still needs to convince him to let her call him Daddy.

"I wanna learn."

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 23rd, 2004, 05:56:30 PM
Kwiet "hmphs" a bit, but doesn't say anything else.

Rognan Dar
Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:22:58 PM
It apeared that they children all agreed, to a point. They weren't going at eachother anymore. That was a improvement. Might as well move on and hope that it goes better then before. Taking a deep breath, Rog continued.

"Alright. Now that we are done with that, we will move on to the point of being here. You all have a ball correct?" He watched as they all looked at their balls, while some went to retrive their's. "A few of you know a little about Telepathy. And that is what you are going to learn to use and improve in this class. These balls are going to be your project for the week. You will be able to take them home with you and use them however you want. But I must worn you, if you lose them there is not going to be another one to compansate you. So make sure that you dont lose it.

So what I want you all to do right now is just use the ball. I want you to touch it; feel its shape, its texture. Notice the feeling it makes in your hand, how it moves when you poke it. I want you to remember all that you notice about your ball. After your done with that, I want you to kind of play with the ball. Like throwing it, bouncing it, catching it. I want you all to know everything you can about the ball when you do different stuff to it. Am I clear on this?"

Valanya Belargic
Apr 24th, 2004, 07:47:26 AM
Valanya nodded, as she inspected her ball closely, giving it a testing prod and poke. o_O

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 25th, 2004, 01:49:35 AM
Kwiet simply begins to dribble his idly. It's smooth and red, and squishes a little as if its missing some air. When he tries to balance it on his finger it makes a little dimple and perches perfectly. Yep, it needs air.

Vista Alor
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:48:41 PM
Vista collects her ball from where it came to a stop in the room and just holds it. She doesn't go poking or prodding right now. She just holds onto the ball, not wanting to lose it.

Hunter Kincaid
Apr 26th, 2004, 08:40:21 PM
Hunter takes her ball once again and gives it a good squeeze now and then.

Valora Ashen
Apr 27th, 2004, 11:54:53 AM
Valora picks up her ball and plays with it a bit. hugging it, bouncing it, and sitting on it.

Rognan Dar
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:11:34 PM
Rognan watched as the children came up with their own little tests. And he could see that this was not something that caught their interest. But it was only the begining.

"Alright, now I want you all to just throw the ball. You can bounce it off walls to yourselves or maybe even do a little game of catch with someone else. Get the physical sense of moving the ball."

Kwiet Ideya
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:19:27 PM
Kwiet turns and tosses it at the far wall, watching it bounce back pathetically and roll only half the distance to him. He sighs and retrieves it, throwing it again. It barely gets back to his toes.

"This ball is stupid," he says to himself, throwing it high into the air.

Vista Alor
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:08:33 AM
Vista heads off to a spot in the room where she's by herself and starts bouncing the ball off of the wall.

Valora Ashen
Apr 29th, 2004, 02:10:56 PM
Valora bounce the ball off the wall for a bit then walks over to Vista saying...

"You want to play catch with me?"

Hunter Kincaid
May 1st, 2004, 09:07:57 AM
Hunter watches the other children for a moment and then choses a place on the wall and begins bouncing against the wall as Rognan said.

Valanya Belargic
May 4th, 2004, 11:58:14 AM
Valanya, as instructed, mimics what Hunter is doing, smiling a little as she watches the ball bounce back and forth. She drops it once or twice, but covers it up well, grinning toothily at the others. :D

Rognan Dar
May 4th, 2004, 09:51:32 PM
They all seemed to injoy this part of it. They were finally able to do something along the lines of playing, and that made them happy. But as he looked toward Kwiet, he could see that he was having a problem.

"Kwiet, if you need to you can get a different ball that is properly inflated. Unless you prefer that one?"

Kwiet Ideya
May 5th, 2004, 08:59:08 AM
He catches the ball and takes it back to the box, frowning at what he sees. The last one is perfectly inflated, but it's bright pink. Ick.

"This one's good," he insists, kicking it back over to where he had been.

Vista Alor
May 5th, 2004, 02:15:53 PM
"Ok"

Vista says when Valora asks if she wants to play catch with her.

Valora Ashen
May 7th, 2004, 01:56:42 PM
Valora smiles and goes to pass the ball back and forth with Vista.

Rognan Dar
May 9th, 2004, 10:20:27 PM
Rognan was glad that some of the kids were cooperating, plaing with one another. It was times like these that truely builds great friendships. Ones that he hoped they would keep for as long as they knew eachother.

"Alright, has everyone had enough of this? Do you want to get to the fun stuff now?"

Hunter Kincaid
May 10th, 2004, 06:58:53 AM
Yeah! Fun stuff, yay! Hunter's mental voice rings as she keeps a hold of her ball.

Vista Alor
May 10th, 2004, 10:43:41 AM
Vista quickly looks over at Rognan when he says fun. When she does this, the ball that her and Valora are passing between each other hits her in the head, but she doesn't seem to care.

"What kind fun?"

Valora Ashen
May 11th, 2004, 11:13:06 AM
Valora looks up at Rognan..

"Fun? What kinda fun! I like Fun!"

Rognan Dar
May 12th, 2004, 10:10:34 PM
"Well, I kind of fun were you are doing more then just holding a ball. You all want to learn how to have fun with a ball by using the Force?"

Valora Ashen
May 14th, 2004, 11:05:01 AM
"Yah! I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!I do!"

Vista Alor
May 14th, 2004, 11:15:07 AM
Vista moves closer to Rognan so she can hear everything he says.

Hunter Kincaid
May 16th, 2004, 09:03:42 AM
Hunter moves closer as well, while wondering what he's got planned.

Rognan Dar
May 16th, 2004, 10:24:14 PM
He could see that he had the childrens attetion now. That was good. He was going to need it.

"Alright, lets get started."

Rognan then grabbed the remaining ball that was left, the pink one, and sat down next to the younglings.

"Now, this is going to involve using your ball, so I want you all to place it on the ground infront of you for the moment. We will get into using it a little later. Do you all remember your meditation class? How you were to relax yourself and find yourselves within the force? I want you all to get into that state of mind. If you let it be, the Force can even help you understand things better, not just to be used. Ok, you may all start."

Vista Alor
May 18th, 2004, 10:55:24 AM
Vista does as she's instructed to and places her ball on the ground. She then squats down, resting a hand on her ball before closing her eyes to get herself calm and focused like she managed in her meditation class.

Valora Ashen
May 27th, 2004, 09:35:13 AM
Valora sits on the floor and places the ball in front of her, and starts to relax herself.

Rognan Dar
Jun 2nd, 2004, 04:32:02 PM
OOC: Here is the deal: This thread, and all the other sprite threads, are starting to die. And what I have decided to do with this one is to just go along with whoever is replying to it. I would like to wait for everyone to post and not leave anyone behind. But if I do that the thread will not progress. So, if you are behind in replies, dont worry about it, if you want to keep going please do. I just want to keep things going. IC/

"Once you clear all thoughts out of your head, and once you are truly connected with the force...I want you all to move your ball without touching it."

Rognan knew that some would not understand how they were to do such a thing. For he had not yet explained or taught them how to move things yet. He watched and waited to see how the children would react. Weither they would figure out some way to move it, or they looked to him for guidence.

Vista Alor
Jun 5th, 2004, 08:19:50 AM
Vista smiles and nods. Move the ball without touching. Will it to move with the mind. She looks at the ball, and focuses on it. With the Force, she does her best to make the ball move in any manner, whether it's towards her, up in the air.

The ball starts to vibrate slightly, but since she's not clear on which way she wants the ball to go, it just vibrates.

Valora Ashen
Jun 8th, 2004, 10:01:40 AM
Since she had already sat in on her mother's class with doing this, She had already learned how to move things with her mind, thanks to Wei.

So Valora focuses on the ball and next thing she knows the ball is floting into the air.