PDA

View Full Version : swfans downtime?

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 3rd, 2004, 01:09:10 PM
is it just me, or have we been experiencing significant amounts of down time over the last week?

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 3rd, 2004, 01:15:58 PM
well not sure about the week, but there was yesterday.. site was running slow and was down twice for me.. guess it is more pronouced then I previous thought?

imported_Eve
Mar 3rd, 2004, 01:37:30 PM
I haven't experienced it, but I'm usually on at nights.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 3rd, 2004, 01:39:29 PM
Well, yesterday in paticular, but I've been noticing slowness and un-loadability for a few days.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 3rd, 2004, 03:20:08 PM
Yesterday and today for me, there were ... 10 min down periods. Nothing longer than that though.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 3rd, 2004, 05:33:30 PM
Last night was the most significant outage I have seen in all our time on this host at about an hour or so, maybe a little more.

I emailed the host and was told that there had been a patch applied to the server that another tech had come along and accidentally rendered ineffective so they were and still are in the process of getting it set right again. So they aren't telling me that the outages aren't happening and are admitting to making a mistake, so I take that as a good sign that they have some decent ethics and desire to keep us happy here on their service.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 3rd, 2004, 07:54:09 PM
ok just making sure it wasn't just me :) Glad to hear that, Dot Net.

imported_Eve
Mar 3rd, 2004, 10:04:07 PM
Just now it was down for me, for maybe one minute and when I came back all the people that were online before were gone. Cept the bots.