PDA

View Full Version : A brief respite ... (open)

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Mar 3rd, 2004, 12:19:12 PM
In between training sessions, Jubei decided to take a short break and come to the Bar and Grill. He ordered a tea and a bite to eat before taking a seat in one of the empty booths. On the table in front of him he set a data pad which he had been reading through on various archaic now unused Jedi disciplines, waiting for his food to arrive.

Reign Ta-Orn
Mar 3rd, 2004, 12:46:55 PM
The bar had been crowded all night, some sort of festivities had been taking place probably another Knight promotion and to Reign, the only blond patron of the Bar and Grill it seemed, it was becoming overwhelming. His ears burned with sound and his eyes prickled even with the thick goggles covering his eyes. He hated crowds, they always indirectly hurt him, he hated any sort of public place in reality and to actually be here was a complete rarity.

But he had to get out, has to escape his fathers torment.

His father had once again smashed him around the face with his fist and caused a bruise to embos upon his left cheek bone. He hated his father, always saying that Reign was the cause of his own disability. Did i ask to be born? Did i ask to be alive you fat bastard? Did i ask you to inpregnate my mother with my life?....Reign HATED HIM...

Now he had to escape this place...to many people.

Taking up his record bag and slinging it over his shoulder which held his music and player in along with alot of college work he was well behind on, played his supressed headset over his ears and turned on the music, heavy Metal blasted from the speakers, his prefered band ' The Tormented' he started the painful journey back to the door of the Bar and Grill, the 18 year old was to young to be in here already, lucky for the fake I.D.

Pulling it out ready to show the Bar man to pay for his tab, he walked passed Jubei to get the the bar, not knowing the man was a Jedi.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Mar 8th, 2004, 11:53:06 AM
His peace was disturbed. Looking up, Jubei saw the figure from whom the loud music from emitting. His brow furrowed in slight annoyance, though the expression faded when he was called over to collect his order. He approached the bar and handed over a credit chit, nodding his head in thanks as he picked up his purchases. He then looked at the young man with his head phones on, lingering for a moment before returning to his table to eat.

Jame Kaman Dar
Mar 10th, 2004, 02:22:05 PM
Jame sort-of waltzed on in to Yog's, greeting the NR officer at the weapons desk, as she usually did. She was progressing further and further in her latest piece, and it was taking flight. And the young woman was humming away, working at memorizing the piece so she could work on it in her head. And as she came in, she felt a small snitch of annoyance, and saw where it came from, and it faded just as quickly. She focused on the young man with the record bag, who looked to be about her age, then went up to the bar counter, and ordered a green tea and a tomato sandwich. Then continued humming, and slipped up.

"Ack..umm.. Now that was 6/8...starting with...B flat.. No...A? Aww...Drat." She looked only the smallest bit frustrated, but writing music gave her something to do considering she wasn't training. She didn't mind the wait until she could start training, to be accepted under someone's tutelage. Being that she had worked at a counsellor before at a clinic, she was patient, and empathic.

Ok, a natural-born empath. So it was easy. Jame Kaman took a seat not too far from Jubei, and Stratus. Not that the distance mattered. She picked up on people's emotions from further distances.

"Your order is up, Miss..."

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Mar 17th, 2004, 09:15:18 AM
As the Knight ate, he heard yet more music. This time, however, instead of coming from speakers, it was a human voice. It was much more pleasing to hear, though lulled soon. Jubei looked up and saw, for a brief moment, a young woman eyeing the blonde haired man at the bar in a slightly disgruntled fashion. This must have been who had been humming, he thought. Deciding that he needed to be more social with those who were a part of the Order, he said in a clear voice: “Would you like to join me, Miss?”

Jame Kaman Dar
Mar 17th, 2004, 11:36:27 AM
Jame's head suddenly bolted to see who had spoken. She was just picking up the mug and plate that held her order, and

"Who me?"... Oh...Ok. She thought, smiling. "Sure. Could always use the company." And with that, she joined Jubei at his table, placing the plate and mug down with a double-click, then she settled into the empty seat. She glanced again at Stratus, frowning, before looking to Jubei, and speaking.

"I'm Jame Kaman Dar, just to let you know..."