PDA

View Full Version : Beyond the Gate ... (Jade & Tirsa)

Sorsha Kasajian
Mar 2nd, 2004, 07:31:55 PM
:: inside the Keep are a maze of twisted halls and stairs, shaped from chaos and powerful magicks by Sorsha. Red light shines in from the sky outside, and many Vore can be seen moving spider-like in the maze of halls and stairs ::

<center>http://panic.hopto.org/swf/sorsha/misc/halls.jpg</center>

Jade Doment
Mar 2nd, 2004, 07:36:25 PM
Jade follows Sorsha inside the keep, then stops suddenly as she damn near falls over the edge and straight down. With her left foot on the edge, her right leg out behind her and both arms, flailing to keep balance, she finally steps back.

What she sees when she looks around is nothing short of amazing. Stairways and hallways in every direction, defying gravity.

"Oh, my Gods."

...is all she says, shocked.

Sorsha Kasajian
Mar 2nd, 2004, 07:51:34 PM
:: a giggle rises in Sorsha's throat as she steps over the edge and downwards ::

Jade Doment
Mar 2nd, 2004, 07:55:49 PM
Taking a deep breath, Jade follows suit and joins her Master by stepping over the edge, shutting her eyes and bracing for the landing.

But she doesnt fall, she remains on the stairs.

"Wow. This...is deep."

Jade finally gets over her shock and continues to follow Sorsha down the stairs. All this feels weird to her, but each stairway she follows on, she never falls, but remains upright.

Sorsha Kasajian
Mar 2nd, 2004, 08:28:55 PM
:: Sorsha grins proudly as she stands and surveys the keep ::

"So tell me, what do you think of our new home?"

http://panic.hopto.org/swf/sorsha/pics2/roc/roc99.jpg

Jade Doment
Mar 2nd, 2004, 08:32:48 PM
Jade stops and looks around again, taking in everthing.

"I love it. I really do. We can create alot of chaos here.

And the stairs will surely confuse any Jedi who somehow manage to get past the gate. Fresh playthings, they will be."

The thought of using the Jedi lost in this stairway as playthings was enough to make her want one.

Tirsa Krylana
Mar 2nd, 2004, 10:22:34 PM
A rush of air brushed past Jade and before she could truly process what happened, her Master had been tackled to the ground by a familiar Nebari. Tirsa had Sorsha pinned to the ground by her wrists while straddling on top of her fiancee with a cheshire grin.

"It's about frelling time you came home!"

Before Sorsha could say or do anything, Tirsa covered her lips with her own in a passionate kiss.

Sorsha Kasajian
Mar 3rd, 2004, 01:58:59 PM
:: Sorsha stretches her arms above her head, surrendering to the kiss as she lay on her back ::

Jade Doment
Mar 5th, 2004, 02:21:37 PM
Jade was obviously oblivious to Tirsa and Sorsha's kissing on the floor. The thought of burning the Jedi lost within there new home had gotten to the point it almost seemed real.

She was licking her lips at the thought of their blood coating her hands.

Sorsha Kasajian
Mar 9th, 2004, 03:06:46 PM
:: Sorsha indulges herself a moment longer, then pulls away for air ::

Tirsa Krylana
Mar 9th, 2004, 03:13:29 PM
She smiled lovingly down at Sorsha before stealing a glance over a Jade. "Hmm." She looked so far away at that moment that Tirsa wondered if Jade would react to someone snapping their fingers in front of her face. Tirsa leaned down a bit towards her lover and whispered, "I think we're boring her."

Jade Doment
Mar 9th, 2004, 06:39:43 PM
Realizing her fangs were now out in the open from the thought of fresh blood, Jade frowns slightly, trying to hide them. She hadnt fed in a few days and needs to soon. Later that night, she will have to go hunting.

"Sorry. Was just thinking of all the possible things to do to whoever gets lost in here uninvited."

Tirsa Krylana
Mar 10th, 2004, 10:56:39 PM
She rolls over onto her side, propping herself up with an elbow. "That has to be one helluva list. You've been glazed over for awhile there Jadey."

Jade Doment
Mar 11th, 2004, 09:15:31 PM
"Yeah, well, I havent fed in a few days and the thought of fresh blood...well..."

She trails off, not sure if Tirsa wants her to continue.

Sorsha Kasajian
Mar 17th, 2004, 06:50:51 PM
:: Sorsha stands up and stretches ::

"Show Jade the ways within these halls. Your training begins in the morning."

:: then she steps up onto a wall and walks through a doorway in the ceiling, leaving the two alone in the stairways below ::

Tirsa Krylana
Mar 19th, 2004, 11:21:37 AM
She looked confused as Sorsha left, pondering her words, until it dawned on the Nebari what she meant. "What?! You mean you're not gonna train me??" Tirsa stole a glance towards Jade and then pouted, looking at the ground. "Bah."

Jade Doment
Mar 20th, 2004, 03:42:59 PM
Jade narrowed her eyes at her Master's retreating back, obviously confused.

Either someone had convinced this Nebari chucklehead she was a Force-user, or they were meaning to do so at the beginning of training.

"Well, lead the way."

Tirsa Krylana
Mar 21st, 2004, 05:27:15 PM
She didn't move and looked up at Jade accusingly, "When did she decide upon you training me??"

Jade Doment
Mar 26th, 2004, 08:13:24 AM
It was obvious that Jade was shocked. She had not known about this, and having Tirsa tell her was a shock itself.

"Me? Train you?

I...I had no idea."

Tirsa Krylana
Mar 29th, 2004, 02:05:59 PM
"YES YOU!!" She didn't mean to yell but Tirsa really wanted Sorsha to train her, especially after everything she was put through to finally accept that she was Force Sensitive.

Jade Doment
May 21st, 2004, 10:53:04 AM
(I feel bad about having left this hanging in my absense, due to my health probs. And, why am I not moderator anymore?)

Jade stands her ground and raises her left hand, one manicured fingernail pointing at Tirsa.

"Fine. But as of right now, as your Master, no raising your voice to me. It is obvious that we are stuck together with this training of yours, so lets both learn to make the best of it, shall we?"

Jade didnt like this one damned bit, and she can tell Tirsa didnt like it any better than she did.

But she couldnt complain. Tirsa was her first apprentice, so she should be grateful to her Master for this opportunity.

Tirsa Krylana
May 22nd, 2004, 05:23:31 PM
ooc- read your PM :p and sorry about that . Is getting fixed.

ic - Tirsa grumbled under her breath and said nothing, picking at the ground to avoid any eye contact with Jade. Oh how she hated this. Sorsha better have a good explanation as to why this was her decision when the Nebari found her later.

Jade Doment
May 22nd, 2004, 06:45:52 PM
(I saw it, and replied. Thankies.)

Jade can feel the Nebari's anger, and a wide smile played on her lips. She also noted Tirsa's lowered head and avoiding look: a sign of submission in a wolf pack, and her own panther pack, as she is Alpha Female in both of those packs she has.

"You are angry. Good. That well help you later on in your lessons.

Now, if you have something to say, please do."

Tirsa Krylana
May 22nd, 2004, 07:00:23 PM
ooc- :D and I didnt even realize it was fixed.

ic- Tirsa had a lot of things she wanted to say, but Sorsha wanted her to be ... nice. Bah!

"No. Nothing to say."

Jade Doment
May 22nd, 2004, 07:08:32 PM
Jade merely nodded, even though she had her doubts.

"I see.

Now, can you be my tour guide and show me my room?"

She can almost see red, radiating waves of anger come from the blue skinned Nebari, but she said nothing more about it.

"Dont worry, once I settle in, training will begin."

Tirsa Krylana
May 22nd, 2004, 07:20:37 PM
"Yeah...." She crawled to her feet, following the guides of the centipede in her head. "Make sure you follow me exactly. The gravity's all messed up here." Tirsa looked over the edge of the ramp they were on. "Don't want you ... falling." :D

It was a lovely mental image of Jade falling to her death but it was only fantasy. She hopped off towards the first corridor and a quick chitter command within her mind told her to stop. She crained her neck out and nodded to no one in particular, before jumping off the platform. Tirsa landed on another one below Jade and disappeared out of sight. "Hurry up... Master!" More colorful descriptions of Jade were kept to a low grumble.

Jade Doment
May 22nd, 2004, 08:54:45 PM
Jade sighed and shook her head softly. Why walk when she could fly? Her trademark ankle length black leather jacket transformed into a pair of huge black feathery dragon wings that brushed the floor softly.

She caught up with Tirsa and was about to fly to catch up again, when the Nebari shook her head slightly. Her wings turn back into her jacket as she remembers about the gravity mess.

"Uh, yeah, Master Sorsha already told me about the gravity. Ill be careful. And Ill follow exactly. One can get lost here if not taught how to make their way around here."

Tirsa Krylana
May 23rd, 2004, 11:08:56 AM
"Good, thought I was gonna have to beat ya for flying. Alia already made that mistake and good thing Arriana saved her before Dale found out." Tirsa suddenly hunches to the ground, looking around nervously, "Ya don't think Dale heard that do ya?"

Jade Doment
May 23rd, 2004, 01:08:52 PM
(LMAO...I just got done reading that thread with Aliandra and Arriana...lol)

Jade continues to follow Tirsa, but almost trips over her as she hunkers down.

"I dont think so. If she did, do you think Master Sorsha would let her hurt you?"

Tirsa Krylana
May 23rd, 2004, 01:14:04 PM
"Um ..." Tirsa blinked up at Jade. The Nebari had forgotten that the Knight was out of the loop. "Yeah. Actually she would. Sorsha didn't tell you???"

Jade Doment
May 23rd, 2004, 01:34:49 PM
Jade blinked in confusion.

"If Master Sorsha is leader, then why would she?"

She shifts her weight as it dawns on her what her apprentice had said.

"Tell me what?"

Tirsa Krylana
May 23rd, 2004, 01:45:54 PM
She sighed deeply, looking back at the ground for a moment, "Guess that means she didn't tell you." Tirsa got up to her feet and dusted herself off, "Dale's in charge now. Sorsha and her had a huge falling out, not to say I can't blame Dale but ..." The Nebari realized she was growling out the words as she remember what happened awhile back. "Dale won. Nuff said. Sorsha calls her Master now, as do I."

Jade Doment
May 24th, 2004, 03:53:09 PM
Jade's jaw visibly dropped, and she shoved her face into her hands.

"This is not possible. Mistress Dalethria? Master Ogre's wife?"

Jade sees Tirsa nod saddly from where she sits.

"Omg, omg, OMG! Why wasnt I notified of any of this WHILE it was happening?"

Not expecting an answer, she gets down to face level with Tirsa. It was clear by her voice that she was trying hard not to panic.

"Now, Im aware that the bug inside your head might tell Dalethria this, but I feel I owe Master Sorsha for remaining my Master.

I well do my best to protect you from Dalethria. I may get beaten to within an inch of my Unlife, or Undead Life for it, but hey, Im only a Knight, and only one person. Gotta give me some credit."

This is unusual for Jade to do. In fact, the people back home on Dameo were afraid of her beatings whenever she was giving fighting lessons to her warriors.

Tirsa Krylana
May 25th, 2004, 10:27:13 AM
"Um, Jade. See, things happened kinda fast to really tell anyone what was going on." The Nebari looked around to make sure no one was listening. Well, the Vore were around but nothing could be done about that.

"It isn't worth it to go against Dale. Trust me ... Sorsha wanted to bring Dale back here. Back to us. Stop her from moping around. She had Mili and Blade jump her while making Dale think that Sorsha was going to take Aliandra away from her.

Well ... worked great till Dale woke up. She completely lost it! Beat the crap outta Blade and Sorsha!! Almost killed Mili!! Not sure how they calmed Dale down but ...."

Tirsa grabbed Jade's shoulders, "Look. Dale's incharge. Not what Sorsha intended but it's allright. We accept it. Things are still the same. Like you being Sorsha's Apprentice. Things like that!"

Jade Doment
May 25th, 2004, 04:16:46 PM
Jade looks at Tirsa as if the Nebari had gone crazy.

"Go against Dalethria? I never said I was going to go against Dalethria. For one, shes a Mistress and I just became a Knight. For two..."

She trails off for a moment, then picks up again.

"You are my apprentice now. How will I ever train you if Dalethria decides to give you a beating? Better me than you. Im used to it. Amethyst's father used to give me beatings, one of which shattered my left leg. Im used to it."

Tirsa Krylana
May 25th, 2004, 08:22:31 PM
"But..." Tirsa looked just as confused as a lost child, "... she hasn't beaten me recently. Should all be good." :D

Jade Doment
May 25th, 2004, 08:35:41 PM
"I think I have made my decision, Tirsa. Rule 2, dont argue with me when my mind is made up.

The point isnt when the last beating was. The point is not to turn against Dalethria, but at the same time stand up and let her know that beating her followers gets her nowhere. Not if she wants them to remain loyal to her.

Understand?"

Jade and Tirsa may not get along, and they may hate being stuck together like this, but Jade hates seeing people get beaten. That is why she swore never to beat her kids, especially after she beat Kitano to an inch of his life when he said he wished she wasnt his mother one night when she was ticked.

Tirsa Krylana
May 25th, 2004, 08:40:11 PM
"OH!" Tirsa finally understands. Jade misunderstood. "Um, I was joking before. I just meant Dale freaks out when stuff is related to her kid. Not like she does this stuff regularly, Jade. When she lashes out, it is for good reason." :\

Jade Doment
May 25th, 2004, 08:56:28 PM
Jade thought back to the time when Drako Night had shattered her leg. He wanted to teach her the meaning of fear, and to fear him. When she showed him defiance, he shattered her leg. That was the worst beating of her life, and she almost lost her life in the process of that too.

"As if beating anyone is every for a good reason."

She grabs Tirsa's arm and gently stands the Nebari up.

"Talking time is done. Sunrise will be here soon. I need sleep if I am to begin training you after sunset. And so do you."

Tirsa Krylana
May 25th, 2004, 09:12:27 PM
"Oh .. kay." She took Jade by the hand and led her to her room. "Here ya go. Even inside, it can be wacky. Mine and Sorsha's room ain't too far. Just down aways." Tirsa pointed down the hallway. "So, where we meeting anyway tomorrow." She narrowed her eyes, "And how early is morning?"

Jade Doment
May 25th, 2004, 09:44:18 PM
"Dont you mean how late is after sunset?"

Jade puts a hand on Tirsa's shoulder and pats it gently.

"Lets just say, be ready at Moonrise. I hear its gonna be a full one tonight with plenty of light.

Get some rest. Its gonna be a long night."

Jade waits for a moment to see if anymore questions come flying her way. Not that she minded any. She did have children on Dameo that nanny droids are tending to, so questions was something she had grown to look forward to each night.

Tirsa Krylana
May 26th, 2004, 12:44:33 PM
"Sunset!" :D

Tirsa was actually happy.

"I can do sunset! See ya then!"

She hopped down the hallway, hitting a gravity shift on the wall and jumped onto the next level out of view.

Jade Doment
May 26th, 2004, 01:00:34 PM
Jade chuckles as she watches her Nebari apprentice walk off happily, but strangely because of the gravity shifts.

She enters her room and glances around. It wasnt ShadowBlade, but it would do while she remained here.

Stripping clothes as she walked, Jade closed her door and prepared a shower, took it, then climbs into bed just as the suns rays rise over the horizon.

Moonrise . . . .

Jade set cross legged with her eyes closed, outside in the cool night air. Since shes been Undead, the cold didnt seem to bother her anymore. Not that it was cold out anyways, just cool.

She was meditating, but was also waiting on her apprentice for her first lesson.

Tirsa Krylana
May 26th, 2004, 01:07:39 PM
Tirsa could totally get used to this. Up all night and sleeping all day. Maybe this whole Master, Apprentice thing wouldn't be too bad.

Maybe.

She sniffed at the air, finding nothing in particular as usual outside and headed over to Jade. Her Master was meditating. When Sorsha did that, Tirsa would usually pounce on her, but this was Jade, so she kept quiet.

Jade Doment
May 26th, 2004, 02:10:51 PM
Jade peeked open her left gray eye, then her right violet one. She tugged at a few strands of gray-violet streaked hair, then smiles. Her back was to Tirsa, but who couldnt see Jade's smile.

"Welcome to your first lesson, Tirsa.

Please, have a seat in front of me."

Tirsa Krylana
May 26th, 2004, 02:25:10 PM
Tirsa scratched at her ear, confused as to why Jade was being so nice. "Um ... okay."

She plopped herself on the ground and layed down, propping her head up with two hands, waiting.

Jade Doment
May 26th, 2004, 02:44:10 PM
Jade gestured to 3 different sized rocks that were on the ground between them.

"Since I am assuming you have not have any Force training, I believe I will begin with levitation of small objects.

I want you to levitate each rock for a few moments, then gently set it back down. Once you have completed that task, we will move on to bigger things."

Tirsa Krylana
May 26th, 2004, 10:54:53 PM
"Um ... rocks?" Tirsa looked at them, back at Jade, and then back to the rocks. "Rocks???"

Jade Doment
May 27th, 2004, 11:25:36 AM
Jade pinches the bridge of her nose with her left hand.

"Tirsa, you have not had Force training as far as I am aware of. I am trying to make it simple for you.

Unless you prefer to start with something bigger and heavier than either of us put together?"

She motions to a huge boulder not far behind Tirsa.

Tirsa Krylana
May 27th, 2004, 01:31:35 PM
She nodded, "Yeah. No Force training." Then Tirsa looked at the boulder Jade referred too and changed her tune quickly. "ROCKS IT IS!!!"

The Nebari squinted her eyes, ruffled her nose and stared at the stones. Nothing happened. "BAH!"

Jade Doment
May 27th, 2004, 03:26:18 PM
Jade thought would change her mind and smirked.

"Glad you agree."

She now saw how Tirsa was concentrating on the rocks, yet, nothing happened.

"Whoa, stop before you give yourself an aneurysm (sp?).

Dont concentrate so hard on moving the rocks. There is an easier way. But first, relax. Not everything happens right away."

When Tirsa had done as asked, Jade continues.

"Very good.

Now, think of how angry at me you were to find out I would be training you. Think of how much you every hated me at one point in your life.

Use that hate and that anger to give you power, then try to move the rocks."

Jade remains sitting, watching Tirsa to see what would happen next.

Tirsa Krylana
May 28th, 2004, 09:07:30 PM
She looked at her Master and focused on what happened late yesterday. With her photographic memory, the scene played out perfectly in her mind. Sorsha coming back, Tirsa pouncing on her in greeting, Sorsha informing Tirsa that Jade was going to be her Master. Oh how did that infuriate the Nebari! Sorsha should be the one teaching her ... not Jade! NOT JADE!!!

Her mind was too focused on her memory that Tirsa didn't realize that the rocks had begun to vibrate and eventually lift a few inches above the red earth.

Jade Doment
May 29th, 2004, 10:33:53 AM
Jade smiled after a few moments of seeing the rocks vibrate, then lift off the ground.

"Very good.

Now that you know that anger and hate gives us power, it is time for you to call it to you whwenever you wish."

The huge boulder behind Tirsa rises up a bit with the wave of Jade's finger. She lets it come closer to the Nebari before setting back to where it rested moments before Jade decided to disturb it.

"You will learn how to do that too, but in time.

Now, use your hate and anger again to give you the power, then keep it with you. Dont let it go, not until I say."

Tirsa Krylana
May 31st, 2004, 06:06:53 PM
"Pfft... that'll be easy." Her current situation provided enough ammo for hatred and anger. She focused on Jade again and stared at her Master with a malicious grin, waiting for her next instructions.

Jade Doment
May 31st, 2004, 08:30:17 PM
Part of Jade wondered if this Master and Apprentice thing was gonna be easy, while the other part wondered if it would harder, due to the blue Nebari hating her.

She sighs and stands up, revealing a pile of rocks that were bigger than the used Tirsa just moved. Much bigger, enough to crush a mans skull if used the right way.

"Now, try these.

Once you have done that, then we will continue on. I would like to see how well your saber and fighting skills are, both armed and unarmed."

Tirsa Krylana
May 31st, 2004, 10:38:30 PM
She didn't have to try hard. Tirsa was sneering up at Jade because there were more stupid rocks involved. Best to get this over with so the fun would being. Combat! Jade could beat the hell out of her easily enough but Tirsa could hold her own. Then the word sabre dawned on her.

"SABRE???" The Nebari's voiced echoed. "I never used one of those ..."

Jade Doment
Jun 2nd, 2004, 12:28:13 PM
Jade frowned for a moment at Tirsa's words. She had said just now that she never used one of those. Perhaps the saber training would have to wait until another lesson was planned out.

"Well, I had heard that Dalethria had created sabers with low setting just for training purposes. Perhaps I could borrow a couple 3 from her so I can teach you."

Tirsa Krylana
Jun 3rd, 2004, 08:41:25 AM
"Ah, training sabres. Good." She liked that part but Jade said something else that was confusing. "But ... last time I counted there are two of us. Why do we need three???"

Jade Doment
Jun 3rd, 2004, 09:20:57 AM
"Four, rather. After I feel you have learned enough training with one saber, we will move on to two. Then maybe up to normal double bladed sabers that detach. I have those kind, so no need to borrow then."

A look of sheer terror, or thats what it seems like to Jade, clouds over Tirsa's eyes. And here Jade thought the Nebari Pirate wasnt afraid of anything.

"Dont worry. We will take one step at time. We will be doing plenty of training with one blade before we move on to two blades. Even more time will pass before using normal sabers that detach.

I do not like to be rushed, and we will never rush through training. Rushing only assures mistakes and misteachings. If I am to be a good Master, then I refuse to rush or be rushed. I will teach everything as thorough as immortally possible.

Now, since I have to borrow the sabers from Dalethria, is there anything you would like me to teach you in one of your next lessons?"

Tirsa Krylana
Jun 3rd, 2004, 07:45:12 PM
"I like you to teach me not to have a lesson!" :D

Jade Doment
Jun 4th, 2004, 05:28:00 PM
Jade merely smirked, unamused.

"Look, Tirsa, I dont like this any better than you do. We were obviously stuck together like this for a reason.

Which means, I was given this assignment, and as much as we both resent it, I intend to see it through, until you are are a Master yourself, without the snide, wisecrack remarks.

Understood?"

Tirsa Krylana
Jun 5th, 2004, 11:20:44 PM
She bit her tongue and conceeded to Jade's authority for now. "Yes." Tirsa was still going to have words with Sorsha about this whether her Master liked it or not.

Jade Doment
Jun 6th, 2004, 09:02:55 AM
"Good. Now, you may go. I will call you when it is time for your next lesson, which is when I get the sabers from Dalethria."

The two of them separate, Tirsa most likely to the Cellar, Jade headed towards Dalethria's training room to borrow the sabers. After that, back to her own quarters for a bit of planning.

Two Days Later . . .

Jade stands in the middle of the training grounds here at the Keep, all 4 of the training sabers hooked to her beltloops. She had called Tirsa back out here and was now awaiting her only apprentice.

Tirsa Krylana
Jun 7th, 2004, 08:06:24 PM
In those two days, Tirsa had gotten no where with Sorsha. Her lover was insistant on this match and nothing was going to change her mind. She would just have to be ... difficult.

Ten minutes went by and there was no sign of Tirsa.

Jade Doment
Jun 8th, 2004, 02:17:23 PM
Jade could be patient when she wanted to, or had to, but this was not one of those times.

Within the Force, Jade screams loud enough for every Force user within 50 miles to hear her. That should bring the Nebari chucklehead to her . . . fast.

TIRSA!!!! FRONT AND CENTER!

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Jun 9th, 2004, 08:36:15 PM
"QUIET ALREADY!!!"

The voice was not Tirsa's and someone was tugging at her pants. Jade looked down to see who it was and found a cute grinning Aliandra.

:D "Why ya screaming for Auntie Tirsa? She said I was suppose ta meetcha." :D

Jade Doment
Jun 10th, 2004, 02:47:32 PM
Jade looked down and indeed saw Aliandra grinning up at her. She then raised her left violet eye and her right gray eye to stars above their heads and sighed, trying very hard to hold her temper, as it was notorious.

She was not angry at Ali, but at Tirsa, who still hasnt arrived for her saber training.

"Well, hello Miss Aliandra. I have been waiting to meet you. But first, maybe you can tell me where Tirsa is?"

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Jun 11th, 2004, 09:48:17 AM
Without missing a beat, she answered quickly, "Auntie Tirsa went off planet to do things. She is very sorry she couldn't come to her lesson today." :D

Jade Doment
Jun 12th, 2004, 05:33:26 PM
Already, Aliandra could feel Jade's temper rising. And she would very well let Tirsa know how angry she is about this.

Calming down, remembering that Dalethria's daughter is with her, she kneels down to the girl's eye level.

"Well then, how about we use Tirsa's training time to get to know each other a bit better?"

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Jun 14th, 2004, 12:02:41 PM
"Okay!!" :D

Her excitement went away quickly as confusion set in on her little face. "Like what tho?"

Jade Doment
Jun 14th, 2004, 06:29:37 PM
"Like, well . . . maybe you tell me something about yourself. Maybe your first memories of your Mommy and Daddy."

Maybe hearing Aliandra's memories of Ogre and Dalethria would take Jade's mind of her own troubled past with her own parents. Especially with a protective Jedi Master father that wants to protect her, and a murderous Sith Mistress mother that wants her dead.

A Jedi Master father and a Sith Mistress mother. It was no wonder Jade felt the pull of the Lightside as a Sith, and the pull of the Darkside as a Jedi. Being born half-Sith and half-Jedi, it was no fun. But at times, had its advantages.

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Jun 22nd, 2004, 12:16:35 PM
Jade did not mean to upset Aliandra, and somewhere inside the little girl, she knew that. "I DO NOT WANNA TALK ABOUT DADDY!!!" Alia screamed up at the Knight, tears swelling in her eyes.

Jade Doment
Jun 23rd, 2004, 06:16:38 PM
Jade holds her hands up, actually looking afraid because she made the child yell at her.

"Okay, okay, calm down, Miss Aliandra. I didnt mean to upset you, and I had no idea that your daddy was a . . . sore . . . spot inside you like that.

But, you will be happy to know, we dont need to talk about him. Not at all. We can talk about anything and everything you want."

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Jun 25th, 2004, 10:46:54 AM
She set her jaw, looking like her mother for a moment. "Talk about anything but Daddy ..." Alia calmed down slowly and then a question popped into her head. "You like it here, or Meras better?"

Jade Doment
Jul 23rd, 2004, 06:34:56 PM
Jade scrunches up her nose in disgust and immediately answers the child.

"Meras. Actually, I like it better anywhere than here. Daemuns are not too fond of the desert, especially a red one."

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Jul 29th, 2004, 04:04:46 PM
She didn't understand, "How come? And what's a ... " she paused, trying to mimic Jade's pronouciation, "Dayimoon?"

Jade Doment
Jul 29th, 2004, 04:18:57 PM
Jade chuckles softly, then quiets down at Ali's confused expression and tries to explain.

"Daemuns? Daemun is my native language, and in that language, Daemuns are humans. But the thing is, the non-Force Daemuns consider us Force Daemuns to be Gods.

I am the Empress of Dameo, my homeworld, and they think of me as a Goddess."

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Aug 5th, 2004, 02:28:22 PM
"Ooooooooh!" She grinned widely, "Does that mean I can be a goddess too on your world???"

Jade Doment
Oct 6th, 2004, 06:34:24 PM
They stop walking as Jade gazes down at the girl. She was smart for her age, and quick too. Not that that was a bad thing. By all means, it was a great thing. Dalethria and Ogre should be proud of their daughter.

Jade kneels down in front of Aliandra so their eyes are level.

"Well, to be considered a Goddess back home, you have to be part of the Daemun Royal Family, either by blood, blood bond, or transformation. So far, I have yet to meet a Mal Pannis that is. And I doubt your mother would like me blood bond you or transform you without her permission."

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Oct 10th, 2004, 04:20:34 PM
She grumbled and kicked at the red dusty ground, "Yeah, I guess not."

A big grin on her face formed quickly. That mischievous brain of hers was working in full force tonight, "She doesn't have to know tho!"

Jade Doment
Oct 12th, 2004, 07:08:45 PM
Jade chuckled softly, then shakes her head.

"Smart one, you are. But no. I have a feeling your Auntie Sorsha would now longer have an apprentice whos a Sith Knight, if I did that.

Sorry, I still wish to make Sith Mistress before I begin defying anyone around here, if I even decide to do that."

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Oct 14th, 2004, 06:50:02 PM
"Ooooooooo. If!" She grinned, "Dem's fighting words around here" Alia started shadow boxing. "Or, least that is what I heard Auntie Tirsa say sometimes."

Jade Doment
Oct 15th, 2004, 02:10:08 PM
"Tirsa is a fighting word.

But like I was saying, I value my Unlife too much right now to disobey anyone. You want it done, talk to Mommy first."

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Oct 16th, 2004, 11:01:29 AM
Aliandra scratched at her head trying to understand what Tirsa is a fighting word meant. She would have to add that to the list of things to ask mommy.

Speaking of which, "Okies. I'll go ask her :D Nice talking with you Jadey. I'll be seeing you around of course!"

Grinning up at Jade, she turned around and ran off towards the entrance of the Keep, waving to the Vore before disappearing inside.

Jade Doment
Oct 16th, 2004, 03:11:19 PM
Jade had her mouth open to reply, but was only cut off by the girl's back retreating from her. She mouths the word 'o...kay' and waves back.

"See yas!"

Spinning on her heels, Jade gives the Vore the dirtest look ever as she heads off to her room.