PDA

View Full Version : In need of answers.. (Dasquian)

Rhianna Ravenloft
Mar 1st, 2004, 10:00:47 PM
For someone who never had a home before, it sure felt nice to have somewhere to come back to. Most people would associate home with family, but that was the one thing Rhianna was still lacking. The only way she would get that was by learning about the people she was surrounded by. It was probably her own fault, she didn't exactly make any move to get to know her fellow Jedi.

In fact the only person she was even on a name basis with was the very same person who had made her feel like she could do this. Dasquian. He seemed to know quite a bit, perhaps she could tell him of her experience on Tatooine. Maybe he could make sense of what it was she was feeling. Surely she couldn't be feeling guilty about saving the life of a child? But somehow, she did. The girls words haunted her.. How was she supposed to be a Jedi and weild a weapon to save live's and such if her first taste of it had her in a turmoil..?

Wandering around, trying to remeber where she was, Rhianna rubbed at the worry stone in her pocket. The smooth surface was cool to her touch, but she feared with all the things weighing on her mind she would grind it to dust before she located Dasquian.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 2nd, 2004, 10:45:01 AM
When Rhianna did chance upon the Knight, he was to be found sitting outside of the living quarters, on one of the many benches that were dotted around the grounds. He had a book in his lap and was apparently looking over the schematics and blueprints for various machine parts. He was so engrossed in his reading that he didn’t notice her.

Rhianna Ravenloft
Mar 2nd, 2004, 02:54:31 PM
Finally.. After spotting Dasquian, Rhianna realized she had no idea how to broach the subject. Oh hi! I killed someone, I think they were bad, but now I am not so sure. Any thoughts? No that wouldn't do at all.. The fact remained, the figure had been bent over the child, fangs bared and he definately had an aura of darkness that permiated the very air around him.

But still, the little girl's voice rang in her ear's. "He saved me!" Rhianna tried to assure herself that even if that were the case, it was only for more nefarious purposes than slave trade. But if she were wrong, then what kind of Jedi, in fact, what kind of person did that make her..?

Rhianna plunked down beside Dasquian. Sitting the opposite way on the bench than he was, even if he were deaf and blind he could probably have picked up on the uncertainty. "Got a minute...?"

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 6th, 2004, 09:41:48 AM
Vaguely startled, Dasquian looked up a little shocked but then smiled. He recognised the woman.

"Of course. What can I help you with, Rhianna?"

Rhianna Ravenloft
Mar 6th, 2004, 02:31:14 PM
"I just returned from Tatooine. I was probably not supposed to go, I know I am supposed to be in classes or something.. Anyways, while I was there to leave the remains of the woman who raised me, I killed someone.." She didn't know how else to say it. There was no way to coat it and make it sound less bad.

Looking up Rhianna looked about ready to breakdown. "He was attacking a little girl.. I killed him and took her away. But she said that guy saved her. All I know is when I arrived, he was bent over her baring fangs... I had no choice." She was waiting for it now. Some Jedi you are...

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 6th, 2004, 02:52:43 PM
Dasquian sighed. What to say? She must have been in turmoil inside, to take the life of another – even one perceived as being evil. He took a moment to think before replying. “Death should never have to be the solution for any problem, but sometimes we must resort to violence, however much we dislike doing so. It is not our place to decide who lives and dies. You must try always to detain, not destroy… Did you mean to kill them, Rhianna, or was it an accident, while you were trying to protect the girl?”

Rhianna Ravenloft
Mar 6th, 2004, 08:54:22 PM
With every word he uttered Rhianna's head dropped a notch. She didn't consider herself a violent person, she had never even held a weapon before a her arrival on Coruscant. Now she had taken a life. Her auburn hair spilling over her shoulders, she was clearly in pain over the situation. "I don't know, Dasquian.. I didn't set out to kill him. I feared for the childs life and I threw my weapon. It struck him through the chest. I don't even know how to use a lightsaber. In fact at this point I don't even want it..."

Hanging her head further she raised her hands to rub at her temples. She had to be done with this. Rhianna was going to be no good to anyone if she couldn't deal with the situation. "I have to get out of here. I have to think. " Pinching the bridge of her nose, to alleviate her headache she cringed "I just wanted to save her.. I'm sorry.."

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 7th, 2004, 10:08:31 AM
The Jedi Knight set a hand on Rhianna’s shoulder, giving it a light squeeze., “You didn’t mean to do it… it’s alright. The fact that you are feeling this grief shows that you are not a bad person. We musn't try to justify the mans death, but... we all must make mistakes, so we are able to learn where not to error in the future.”

Rhianna Ravenloft
Mar 7th, 2004, 11:53:08 AM
Looking up, Rhianna gave her very best attempt at a shakey smile. "Thank you, I feel better having gotten that out. But I still think that I need a change of scenery. I know I am supposed to be enrolling in classes and things.."

Looking around at their surroundings, Rhianna actually did smile that time. "This place is becoming home to me. But even being at home is starting to weigh... "

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 7th, 2004, 02:14:58 PM
“You’re in luck… Masters Evanar and Rystt intend to re-open the academy on Yavin, as a second base for the Order. The atmosphere there will be so much more peaceful than here… perhaps you should ask to be taken with them when they depart?”

Rhianna Ravenloft
Mar 8th, 2004, 10:06:56 AM
For someone who had nothing and no where to go, Rhianna had now been to Coruscant and Tatooine, now she was possibly going to Yavin? She couldn't believe it. "I don't know either of them. But if you will tell me where to look I shall ask them permission to go. That sounds perfect."

Her hand slipped into her pocket again, rubbing over the worry stone. She should probably get rid of the thing. She was supposed to be a peaceful no stressing Jedi now right? She would do just that..After she got to Yavin.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 8th, 2004, 10:11:24 AM
"I know Master Evanar spends a lot of time in the Senate, but I imagine both of them will be devoting their time and energy into organizing for the trip now. I think the best way of getting ahold of them would be in the Temple... in the Council chambers."

Rhianna Ravenloft
Mar 9th, 2004, 12:07:44 PM
"I'll go there right away, then. I shouldn't get too lost." Rhianna laughed, already feeling better. She wasn't sure whether to attribute it to Dasquian being a Jedi, or if it was just him, but he had put her misgivings at ease for her and she was greatful. Before she could stop herself, Rhianna leaned forward and gave the Jedi Knight a quick hug. "Thank you, Dasquian.." With a flutter of her skirt, and the swish of her dark auburn hair, she was off, to find Master Evanar.