PDA

View Full Version : Hit the Spot...(open)

spada
Mar 1st, 2004, 06:43:53 PM
Spada stepped into Yog's just as the sun went down. He had just come from one of the hardest training courses he had taken in a while and just wanted to sit and talk for a while.

I hate training with the force. I guess I have to...Why do I even come here? I can't even eat...

Spada tossed his saber hilt into a pan that a guard was holding and walked up to a barstool. The robotic bartender asked in a mechanical grumble,

"Want anything?"

Spada nodded his head and looked at the drink menu.

"Bantha Blaster."

He'd had one of these before and liked the popping feeling when it went down his throat. A moment later, the robot returned with a strange looking, swirling, pink and green drink. He removed a small tube and attached it to the bottom of his mask. Placing the other end in the glass, the liquid slowly moved up the tube and into the black mask. The popping was heard behind the metal facemask.

Ahh that hits the spot...

Spada asked the bartender,

"Get me 2 Athlon Protien Drinks. And a Muja Juice."

Spada turned and looked at the people in the bar. When he turned back, the bartender stood with the drinks, waiting for him to pay. He flicked the credits into the robot bartender's tray.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 4th, 2004, 09:07:10 AM
*Natia taps Spada on the shoulder. She had been here for a couple of hours, thinking things over. Now, she wants company and chose one of the few ppl by themselves*

You want some company??

*Natia questions as she sits down on a barstool next to Spada, placing her cola on the bar counter*

spada
Mar 4th, 2004, 04:16:10 PM
(ooc- is the edited one when i ask for more drinks there?)

Spada nodded, looking over the woman. He was usually going there to meet people, and enjoyed the company at times. He placed the tube into one of the protien drinks and said into her mind,

'So, are you a Jedi?'

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 5th, 2004, 09:09:30 AM
OOC: There is just the one drink you asked for.

IC:
Yes, I'm a Jedi Padawan, still learning the ropes of what there is. Yourself??

*Natia questions softly, not at all phased that Spada is talking to her in her mind*

spada
Mar 5th, 2004, 01:51:32 PM
The drink continued to rise up the tube and into his mask. He continued talking into her mind,

"Yes, I am nery new also, though I'm starting to get the hang of training and such. What brings you to Yogs?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 8th, 2004, 09:42:46 AM
Oh, just the usual, needing a break from the routine of the Order. Wanting to talk with ppl and laugh.

I hope that your training goes smoother then mine does.

*Natia says before taking a sip of her cola*

spada
Mar 8th, 2004, 05:41:25 PM
"Well, learning how to use a lightsaber isnt as hard. In fact it's pretty fun. But using the force is a pain. The concentration is hard for me."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 9th, 2004, 09:45:30 AM
Knowing how to use a lightsaber and actually using it can be two completely different things. You might want to keep that in mind. As for using the Force is a pain, that it can be, but if you keep at it even when you wish to quit, then you will turn out to be stronger then you first suspected.

Oh, and keep away from the Darkside. It'll ruin all the work you've done up until now.

*Natia takes a sip of her cola again before continuing to talk*

Is there anything you like to concentrate on?? And pleasant objects or memories?? If so, focus on those first, and then slowly switch it over to the Force. You just may find it easier that way.

spada
Mar 9th, 2004, 04:59:26 PM
Spada pulled the tube out of the now empty glass and placed it into another one of the protien drinks, saying telepathically to Natia,

'Oh, I've used a saber before competitively against other Jedi, and I fared pretty well against them. I guess it is because of my strength, and I'm not terribly slow. I'll take your advice on using the force. I usually try to concentrate on the force around me and try to concentrate the force around onto the objects.'

he then realised something and said,

'By the way, I'm Spada Elhow. And you are?'

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 10th, 2004, 10:37:32 AM
Natia Elessar. My adopted Father is Falcon Gyndar.

*Natia makes no mention that her adopted Mother is Xazor*

And if you see a snow owl flying about, that's Poledra, my companion.

spada
Mar 10th, 2004, 04:32:24 PM
Spada nodded,

"I do occasionally see a white bird."

he looked around a moment and continued,

"So, do you find a hard time looking for sparring partners too, or is it just me?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:50:29 AM
Truthfully, I've never really tried to find a sparring partner. I've always been busy with other things that I've never thought about sparring with anybody.

spada
Mar 12th, 2004, 03:45:42 PM
"Sounds like the opposite of me. I get very bored around here."

he turned around, saying,

"Thats why I come here. I guess its to meet new people. Even through I prefer solitude. I'm hoping to become proficient with a lightsaber. What are you studying to be?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 13th, 2004, 10:35:42 AM
*Natia remains silent as her thoughts go to her own training. On the record at the GJO, she has no Master teaching her anything, yet she is still being taught*

I wish to fully understand my gift of understanding animals.

Spada, in order to keep yourself from being bored, you can go out and help those that are in need here. That's what I do.

spada
Mar 13th, 2004, 12:36:26 PM
"To each their own. You look for people to help, and situations come to me that require my help. At times I have very hectic times, but theres times like these when theres nothing much to do."

"This skill with animals you speak of, have you had this all your life?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 14th, 2004, 11:48:31 AM
I've had it for as long as I can remember. When I was a small child, still living with my real Father, my time with the animals is what kept me going.

*Natia's eyes flash with anger when she mentions her real Father*

I've now learned why I'm able to understand them and am very greatful for this gift. It's kept me from going insane many times.

spada
Mar 14th, 2004, 12:48:40 PM
'I too prefer animals as company. They don't argue, hold grudges, or lie.'

he looked at the people in the bar, adding,

'Unlike some humans...'

Spada finished off his 2nd protien drink and began to drink the Muju Juice.

'So, who is your master?'

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 16th, 2004, 09:33:25 AM
Some animals when the become your friend will start to argue with you, but that's what friends do. Pol will argue with me if I ask her to stay some place while I go elsewhere.

*Natia pauses here as she's asked who her Master is. The answer to her is simple, her Grandfather Marcus is her Master. But to others who have never heard of him, or those that have know he's not a member of the GJO. So she says the only thing that she can*

I actually haven't gotten a Master at the GJO since I returned.

*Natia says, knowing she speaks the truth*

spada
Mar 16th, 2004, 03:18:03 PM
Spada gazed at her questioningly. He knew that he could not look into a well trained mind of a Jedi, but he felt that she was trying to avoid something. He blew it off, thinking to himself,

Her business is her business.

He then moved on, asking,

"Returned from where?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 17th, 2004, 11:17:32 AM
I'd rather not talk about it. It's my past, I made a stupid decision, but I've corrected it and to me all that matters is that I'm here after realising that I made a big mistake.

*Natia frowns inwardly to herself, cursing her lapse which has given Spada a feeling that she's hiding something. She takes a deep breath, calming her thoughts and emotions to a point where only a well trained individual can pick them up. There are some definate perks to being Lorrdian*

spada
Mar 19th, 2004, 02:02:08 PM
"I'll let you keep your privacy."

Spada replied to her comment about not wanting to talk about it. He thought back at some of his experiences that he would rather not talk about.

"So, where did you come from before becoming a Jedi?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:07:12 AM
I was born on a small colony planet which was inhabited by Lorrdians. When I was four, I started travelling the galaxy, ending up on Tyntia where I met my adopted Father, but due to injuries, I couldn't keep up there so I was sent here to the GJO.

*Natia takes a sip of her cola, surprised that she summed her life up that easily. Of course she's leaving out major things which happened to her, like what promted her to leave her homeworld*

What about you??

spada
Mar 23rd, 2004, 04:43:51 PM
"Well, I was born on Dorin and in our Academy I found that I had a strength in the force. I then set off to Coruscant and joined the Order. Thats about it."

Spada pulled the tube out of his last drink and put the tube away.

"Well, I have to go back to the dorms. Would you like to join me?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 24th, 2004, 09:15:18 AM
Sure.

*Natia quickly finishes off her cola at this point*

Where abouts is Dorin??

spada
Mar 25th, 2004, 06:36:06 PM
Spada stood and walked with Natia for a moment before replying,

"Fakir sector, pretty far from the deep core and Coruscant. Fairly close to the outer rim. Nothing special about it, it's between 2 black holes so the atmosphere is toxic to most beings."

Spada walked up to the entrance, picked his lightsaber out of a tray, and stepped onto the streets.

"So this Poledra, how long have you known her?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 27th, 2004, 10:28:35 AM
*Natia grabbed her lightsaber and clips it to her belt as she steps out right behind Spada*

I've known Pol since she was just learning to fly. It's been a couple years now.

spada
Mar 27th, 2004, 10:58:38 AM
"I see."

They walked in silence for a few minutes until Spada asked,

"So how do you go about looking for missions?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 31st, 2004, 09:46:07 AM
Me, I just go out all across the planet, down into some of the lower levels and I take a look around to see if anything needs to be done, if so, I do it.

spada
Mar 31st, 2004, 04:56:02 PM
Spada nodded. They entered the main Temple room to the familiar sight of the entrance. He nodded to one or two jedi that he knew and turned to the dormitory's hallways.

"Is this where your quarters are?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:20:15 PM
In this area, yes, but I'm not heading there immediatly since I've got a couple of errands I want to run.

*Natia says. Though she doesn't really have any errands to run, she just wants to spend some time with her Mother and Grandfather, but she doesn't say that*

spada
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:42:28 PM
"Alright, well I need to get changed... so nice talking to you."

he bowed to her lowly and walked down the dormitory hallway to his room.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:48:53 PM
*Natia nods her head slightly in acknowledgement of the bow before turning and walking back outside*