PDA

View Full Version : Stolen (council)

spada
Mar 1st, 2004, 04:35:20 PM
"Members of the Jedi Council, I come to you with important information..."

Spada's voice calmly said to the circle of Jedi Council members who surrounded him.

"As you know, a shipment of Chemtrox, originally found on Ryloth, was stolen while the transport ship was refueling on Coruscant. I have been able to track the path of the unknown thieves and have discovered their location to a warehouse on the lower levels of Coruscant."

Spada scanned the council,

"However, Chemtrox is not easily moved and I need the proper equipment to capture it back. I have already gathered 2 Jedi to go with me, and only need the equpiment."

Spada bowed to the group and awaited their responses.

Alpha
Mar 1st, 2004, 04:38:19 PM
Satine raises an eyebrow. "What kind of equipment would you need for the moving of this substance?"

spada
Mar 1st, 2004, 04:47:32 PM
Well... The gas is expected to be still sealed up, so I will need a small, quick spacecraft to pick it up and get it out of the warehouse. I also need a crew to pilot the ship."

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 2nd, 2004, 04:44:02 PM
"How big a crew and which Jedi were going to go with you on this mission?"

spada
Mar 2nd, 2004, 08:29:10 PM
"Kelt Simoson and Ka'el Darcverse have volunteered to help. As for the ship, it doesnt have to be too large. The thieves have stolen an estimation of 50 canisters, but they're all pretty light."

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 3rd, 2004, 11:56:37 AM
Kelt was a Jedi Knight. Spada was a Padawan. "May I inquire as to the rank of Padawan Darcverse?"

Wei knew Kelt was able, but it would still put Wei more at ease if there were one more higher ranked Jedi to accompany the group un case things got too unpleasant.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 3rd, 2004, 12:32:24 PM
Dasquian listened. He did not pose any questions yet, instead waiting for Wei's to be answered before he aired any worries.

spada
Mar 3rd, 2004, 03:56:28 PM
"He is a Padawan. I asked around about him and he is good for the mission."

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 3rd, 2004, 04:03:39 PM
"... Do you know anything of the thieves, Spada? Is it likely that they could try to release the gas before you get there? If so, some form of evacuation in the surrounding area would be needed."

spada
Mar 3rd, 2004, 04:15:51 PM
Spada though t a moment, and replied,

"Yes, I thought about this a little before. This situation is very delicate and hard to make a desicion. If we do not warn the people around, then their lives are at stake. However, if we tell them about it, havoc would insue and the theives will be gone before we get there. As for the thieves, they probably will be looking for a ransom, unless they have no motives at all for talking it. But we haven't recievesd anything, correct? I am not exactly sure how to deal with the surrounding area. Do you have a suggestion?"

Wei Wu Wei
Mar 3rd, 2004, 04:49:50 PM
"The lower levels..." Wei muttered under his breath, trying to recall. "Well, the very poor and destitute are mostly on the lower levels. Also a great deal of petty thugs, drug dealers, and other such troublemakers spend their time in the lower levels. I can't say much is done by way of law enforcement when it comes to that section of Coruscant, if I remember rightly. Expect it to mostly be dirty, dark, and cold."

spada
Mar 3rd, 2004, 08:37:52 PM
Spada thought while Wei said this,

"We could send some undercover soldiers or Jedi to make sure they dont get the gas out of the warehouse. They could wear civilian clothing and if something happens, they could stop them. If we get support, the New Republic might tighten air security around them. I am trying to think of ways to keep the enemy from knowing that we are coming."

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 4th, 2004, 10:42:05 PM
"Any sort of over military presence could startle the thieves into doing something rash." She paused for a moment. "I believe that a small group heading inside quietly would be best, but also well equipped in handling a situation that could turn sour."

Kelt Simoson
Mar 5th, 2004, 07:45:53 AM
' If they are backed into a corner, they could very well let the gas airbourn ' Kelt said, his first words within the discussion. ' I trust a simple, subtle expidition would work much more easily, for us and for the theives.'

spada
Mar 6th, 2004, 02:16:10 PM
"I agree, but how will we get the gas out before the thieves have a chance to escape with it? They probably will not release the gas yet since they will ask for a ransom, but we can never be sure. We don't know if these people have a reason for why they have stolen the gas."

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 8th, 2004, 12:19:56 PM
"Are you absolutely sure there is a ransom involved? You've spoke of it many times already, but is that truly what the thieves are after?"

Falcon Gyndar
Mar 8th, 2004, 01:04:16 PM
Falcon Gyndar sat up to his full height in his chair.

"Usually, in the case of a threat upon lives, where it is seen well how the lives can be ended, the suspects will lay down terms. It will be up to those attending to this mission to discern the intent of the suspects, and take the proper course of action. Thieves are usually just thieves, and murderers are murderers...But that does not guarantee that is the case."

spada
Mar 8th, 2004, 04:50:05 PM
"Yes, this information is not exactly perfect. We cannot be sure if these people want something or are just psycos. Either way, we need to get the gas. Them being psycos does not change what they will do with it if we do not take it. Its hard to explain... I guess I mean that if these people are the type of gang who will release it without warning, then wether we try to take it back or not they will set it off."

he paused a moment to think out what he just said,

"So will I be provided with a shuttle to get the gas, or do you have other plans as to how you will get it?"

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 17th, 2004, 02:08:52 PM
"A shuttle is fine and a small group is needed to complete this mission. Unless there is something else that rest of the Council needs to ask, I think you three need to leave as soon as possible."

spada
Mar 19th, 2004, 01:56:47 PM
Spada bowed to the council, saying,

"Thank you, masters."