PDA

View Full Version : So, Rognan PMed me with an RP idea...

Figrin D'an
Feb 28th, 2004, 11:56:56 PM
... and he wants some feedback and approval/denial on it. Here's the message he sent to me.

I am sending out this PM asking for permission to perform an RPing idea that me and a few friends have come up with.

I have come up with something that I think could change the way that the GJO performs their training. It would be based around the younger members of the Order, a crowd about the age of 5-6. Anyway, the thing is that we take a few kids and try and train them up as Jedi, only we would keep it slower and held back, since they are kids.

And what I am asking right now is if it is alright, with the mods and admins of the GJO, if we do a future thread. It will be a jump of 6 months, time enough for a few that are working with me in this project to be of knight rank; able to train under the rules. We have been planning this as a test. Just to see if this idea would work out with the characters that would be getting the training (the kids) and also for the knights to get a feel for training so that we can improve it when we are really promoted.

This is just a test. It will not affect the rest of the RPing world. As I said, it’s mainly to see if this idea has any promise to it. If this goes over badly, we will not be continuing it in its due time. And anything that is taught/learned will not be added when the time comes around.

So is this alright? If you need anymore information about what we plan on doing in this test or just want to know more about it, just let me know and I will try and fill in any gaps that might exist.

Rognan.

I replied, and said that the idea was reasonable, but that I would consult with the rest of the staff to get additional opinions.

So... uh... like post opinions and stuff.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 29th, 2004, 03:39:00 AM
I heard something about this from Quay, too. I think there's a group of them been planning it for some time.

Might as well let them have a shot at it.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 1st, 2004, 10:46:45 AM
Just earn a promotion already :rolleyes

Ryla Relvinian
Mar 2nd, 2004, 01:24:28 AM
Heh... Well, I think it's a good idea. We really don't have a little kid's section, and if they are so inclined to do it, I say go for it.

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 2nd, 2004, 04:23:13 PM
Nothing wrong with trying.. I agree.. let them have a go at it too