PDA

View Full Version : Today's WTF is.....

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 27th, 2004, 06:45:08 PM
No, it's not funny. It's not technical. It's not wow, that's cool. It's a story about a scumbag finally being bought to justice. What a deplorable sub human this slave master is. As I understand too, the acts protrayed in this news grab were not the worst.

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,8813512%255E25777,00.html

Darth Viscera
Feb 27th, 2004, 06:59:34 PM
Will he get the death sentence? After reading all that, I certainly hope so. That monster deserves to receive as much torture as he's doled out. They should give Robin the gun too, let her do it.

Ace McCloud
Feb 27th, 2004, 07:21:55 PM
Originally posted by Darth Viscera
Will he get the death sentence? After reading all that, I certainly hope so. That monster deserves to receive as much torture as he's doled out. They should give Robin the gun too, let her do it.

Its to easy. Only pain for a few minutes then hes dead. Since we can't beat him and do other such torture things to him, Id say just keep him in solitary confinement for the rest of his life.

Harmony Cubel
Feb 27th, 2004, 08:20:06 PM
Originally posted by Ace McCloud
Its to easy. Only pain for a few minutes then hes dead. Since we can't beat him and do other such torture things to him, Id say just keep him in solitary confinement for the rest of his life.

Don't put him in solitary, I say give him to the general prisoners, see how long he lasts.

What he did was disgusting, I hope he gets as long as possible behind bars.

Darth Viscera
Feb 27th, 2004, 08:23:12 PM
:( A public evisceration would be nice

imported_Grev Drasen
Feb 27th, 2004, 08:25:14 PM
How he got away with all of that before someone killed him I'll never know.

Vhiran Crescent
Feb 27th, 2004, 08:27:13 PM
Originally posted by Grev Drasen
How he got away with all of that before someone killed him I'll never know.

Yea...I was thinking that too...

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 27th, 2004, 09:19:44 PM
Originally posted by Harmony Cubel
Don't put him in solitary, I say give him to the general prisoners, see how long he lasts.

What he did was disgusting, I hope he gets as long as possible behind bars.

Agreed. I think this guy is not going to enjoy Bubba and his mates making him a slave. If you seem this guy also abused young kids and inmates detest that kind of person. Maybe he wont get the treatment pedophiles get, but I'm betting that if he ever got close to the general prision population, he'll be in a prision hospital bed for a long, long time.

Silus Xilarian
Feb 27th, 2004, 09:48:37 PM
Id rather see him put through the electric chair, to be perfectly honest.

Crystal
Feb 27th, 2004, 10:14:51 PM
I don't understand how this went unnoticed.. and how these people didn't do something about it before now. Why didn't they just leave?

Charley
Feb 27th, 2004, 10:20:19 PM
I can understand having problems with most of this, but:

The boy, now 13, gave evidence that Slattery had flushed his head in a toilet, made him lie down while he poured water down his throat, and forced him to dig a pole set in concrete out of the ground with a small garden trowel.

C'mon, that's tame.

Pierce Tondry
Feb 27th, 2004, 10:58:55 PM
To a large guy in his twenties, sure. To a kid who's been a slave from ages 5 to 13? Maybe not so much.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 27th, 2004, 11:09:30 PM
It was probably very intimidating if that had happened while the kid was 5 or somewhere close. Who knows what that guy was saying to the boy to make him do it.

Kelt Simoson
Feb 27th, 2004, 11:36:50 PM
Aye i agree with Daiq, quite a hard experience to roll over too :-/