PDA

View Full Version : Girl's Night Out (Open!)

Tercia Atroce
Feb 27th, 2004, 04:28:51 PM
It was Razielle I had to thank for the dress I wore tonight, or rather, didn't. It wasn't really much more than a bra and skirt, joined together with the fishnet I had begun to favour. My wrists were connected by long, elegant chains to my waistband, and my hair was up for the first time in years; plaited and clipped into intricate swirls and spikes atop my head. I looked a picture, drop-dead gorgous to say the least. My curvy, yet somehow petit form was suited perfectly to the black miniskirt, and my slim abdomen took well to being shown off. In any other place I would have been stared at, but not where I was tonight.

I was with Lady Jezebella, what Razielle had told me was a ghoul, much like what I had become. We had become good friends over my last few weeks at Elysium, as most girls our age would have done. I had become bored at the Cabal - not quite lonely, Jezebella had seen to that - and somehow we found ourselves where we were tonight. 'Satan's Kiss', I had been told the club was called. I was too entranced by the loud, thudding music to pay much attention; not to mention all the people around. My first thoughts were of the pockets I could pick, but then a thought hit me quite suddenly and unexpectedly: I didn't need to steal anymore.

I weaved throughout the crowd, dancing, rubbing myself daringly against various chests as I passed. This was definately my scene; I had found a style that fitted me better than street-urchin ever did.

"Having fun, Jez?"

I looked over my shoulder at my friend, my hands finding themselved dancing around a young man's neck. He seemed to find me interesting enough, judging by where his own were headed, but I didn't mind. Tonight I didn't really care what happened.

Jezebella Shadana
Feb 27th, 2004, 04:43:11 PM
No armor. No weapons. No killing. She wanted to smack herself. She should have known rules like that would have never lingered in her system. She supposed that perhaps wanting Tercia to have fun had conquered the psychotic, slaughter ridden urges to fade slightly from her system at the time. She never felt so useless in a crowd of people before. A Ghoul had many purposes when thrust into battle, but what was Jez to do now that she was surrounded by waves of dancing, sloven drunkards that rubbed against each other to bring about one of those 'moods' she had been hearing about lately.

Pfftt...

'Mhm, sure am.' She replied, her voice loud as so Tercia could hear her over the throbbing beats of the music spilling from the speakers over-head. She stared down at the glass of water in her hand, the melody of the music causing the liquids surface to ripple. Very troubling..

Crash

Someone bumped into her from behind, the glass, slipping from her gloved grip, clattered to the floor and shattered into pieces. Turning slightly, her expression shifting from an indifferent line to a frown that clearly stated she was ready to deck someone.

'Why don't you watch what you're doing!' She hissed. Oh yeah, she was attractive. Hissing and snarling every chance that she got, she was sure to gain some attention. From security maybe.

Gray
Mar 1st, 2004, 08:45:01 AM
-Gray was leaning on the rail of the gallery above, he looked out on the floor below.
His arms crossed on the rail, his long coat forcing him to stand out in a crowd of miniskirts and fluresent paint.
Or maybe it was just because he was a foot taller then the crowd of kids.-

".....remind me what am doing hear again....."

-He posed the question to himself; mumbled quite loudly but his voice was drwoned out in the volume of the musci and people.

It was a one-night job.
Some rich guy hired muscle to watch his one of his part-loving brats.
Gray was a little overkill for an 'assignment' like this but he needed the money.

Judging form the discontent in his voice, it was easy to sumise that he was begining to question if 700 was enough.-

"Heh, heh.....
Who am I kidding?, 700 is 700."

-He mumbled self-convincing words to himself as he slumped out on the rail, resting his chin on his gloved hands.
He was watching his clutsy mark when she walked into another girl.-

"Heh, that ones got attitude.......Heh, heh, serves you right brat."

Shade Magus
Mar 1st, 2004, 03:23:13 PM
Shade had happened into the club by chance, really only looking for a refresher. He had been moving through the crowd when he bumped into a young woman and knocked her drink out of her hand.

"Excuse me. I am sorry......"

Shade stopped and looked at her when she turned and hissed at him through.

"Whoa! It was just a drink. I'll buy you another!"

Jezebella Shadana
Mar 1st, 2004, 04:36:29 PM
She was about to come up with some snid, harsh remark when she remembered that she was supposed to be having a good time, not biting someone's head off for bumping into her. Her lips sank into an indifferent line for a moment as Jezebella recalled what it was like to smile and then gave it her all. Instead of looking like some flirtacious wench she ended up looking as if she was about to set the club on fire, and thoroughly enjoy doing so. Giving up, she nodded toward the man and slumped forward slightly.

'Yeah, all right.'

Razielle Shadana
Mar 1st, 2004, 10:42:44 PM
Satan's Kiss ..? Thats the best the girls could do left to their own devices. Rolling her eye's, the Vampyre entered the club. She was either getting old, or this place was crawling with what apeared to be mindless youth's, all crammed together, and not looking like they minded at all.

Razielle had brought Tercia on this venture to shape her into a lady, but it seemed that although she was now fed, clothed and taken care of, she had maintained her edge. That was fine, she was only guiding her, not making her a carbon copy of herself. Perhaps she would be happier with Jezebella as a mentor anyways, they were far more matched.

Edging her way through to the girls, Razielle blatantly ignored the looks and propositions that were being flung her way. She was wholely disinterested in mortals, especially male one's. Her hair swung free around her bare shoulders. The rest of her was gloved in leather so dark red that it appeared black, until the light lit it to the color of blood.

Tercia looked content. Jez looked ready to kill someone. That made everything normal.. "Hello, pets. Better make it a hell of a night. Tomorrow we are back to Elysium." Tercia would be dissapointed, but Jez would probably be eager to return to where she was allowed to kill for sport.

Tercia Atroce
Mar 2nd, 2004, 04:30:24 PM
My mouth somewhat 'tied up', I raised a hand in Razielle's direction as confirmation that I had heard her words. If tonight was my last night, I could certainly do better then this, so I placed a hand across my new friend's chest and shoved him away. I wrinkled my nose at him, arched an eyebrow, and shrugged, dancing my way towards my two companions.

"Anything take your fancy," I asked, at neither of them in particular. Knowing Raz was somewhat taken with Salem (As was I, in some strange way), I assumed she had tagged along merely for the blood. A second glance at Jezebella told me she was looking for something similar.

Shade Magus
Mar 3rd, 2004, 03:37:54 PM
"Ok then what did you want? I'll go and get it, or you could accompany me to the bar."

Gray
Mar 4th, 2004, 08:14:37 AM
-The Brat wandered over to the far-side of the establishment, Gray would have to get down the the main floor to go after her.-

"...wonderful..."

-He mumbled sarcastically as he descened the spirla stairs the crowded lower-level.
He began to wade through the heaving mass.-