PDA

View Full Version : drecker

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 26th, 2004, 10:32:21 AM
i just got done reading the thread at home one about bestine. its nice to see that there are people reading the military threads and are showing interest.

however, im gonna warn you right now.

from personal experience and what ive witnessed over the time that ive been on the board, xazor is as touch and go as they come. ive had her abandon a thread on me - and a rather integral thread at that - at the drop of a hat. it pretty much destroyed the storyline i was trying to finish. she was slated to be in the balmorran civil war, as a fairly important part, but when the time came, she up and left with the typical response of 'oh, woe is me. my life is so hard and i need to take another break from the boards'. taylor and i had to rewrite that part of the civil war. it wasnt fun.

im not the only one shes bailed on.

and i dont want her screwing you guys over.

now, i could be wrong and she could have actually changed her ways, but then again, inertia is inertia.

just be careful.

Jarek T'chort
Feb 26th, 2004, 12:31:42 PM
Wonderful. >_<

Well if she decides to be like that it doesn't matter too much, she's not integral to the plot.

Teleran Balades
Feb 26th, 2004, 01:24:31 PM
Reshmar or Lion Could take over for her if it happens.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 26th, 2004, 01:28:55 PM
good.

also, dont pay her too much mind if she doesnt post, then complains about post order if one of you guys posts to keep things up.

its just her thing

Telan Desaria
Feb 27th, 2004, 03:36:36 AM
See??? I've trained my Imps well. Now shoo you rebel scum...

err...Madame Duchess.

Love you too, hun.

muwhashahahahahahahahahahha

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 27th, 2004, 07:35:44 PM
silly. you cant shoo me away - im a mod

Travis North
Feb 27th, 2004, 08:02:03 PM
Who gave her power of the entire Imperial board? Who? Who?

Who's a spilly talker?

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Feb 29th, 2004, 04:21:19 AM
OK as far as her part goes Reshmar will be in system soon and her group can just kinda fall to the wastes of battle. The Cal is gone and the station too so she really dosnt have alot to work with. but I will keep your words in mind when I post next. And whats is wrong with rebel scum? somone had to clean the lower levels of the galaxy.

Travis North
Feb 29th, 2004, 07:00:48 AM
Originally posted by STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
And whats is wrong with rebel scum? somone had to clean the lower levels of the galaxy.

Travis: True. We would have done it eventually when the need for a larger expansion would rise and there'd be a problem.

Darriann: Wait I'm a Rebel.

Teleran Balades
Feb 29th, 2004, 02:33:24 PM
*hits him with the wrench again*

Quit contradicting yourself, you're starting to confuse me.

Tiberius Anar
Feb 29th, 2004, 02:43:01 PM
It is the principle practice of Travis to engage in unintelligible wittering, a reflection of a principle that, in practice, is not practical. The practice, whilst in principle, fundamental to Travis's funtioning within this relam is not practical and it is a primary principle of this Chancellor not to support such practices if they are not practical, regardless of their fundamental neccesity to one of my servants.

*hits him with another wrench*

Teleran Balades
Feb 29th, 2004, 02:50:06 PM
O_o

Travis North
Feb 29th, 2004, 03:40:43 PM
In short I think he thinks I'm only here to spy.

Reading it again, closely. I'm totally confused now.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 2nd, 2004, 01:01:18 AM
Originally posted by Tiberius Anar
It is the principle practice of Travis to engage in unintelligible wittering, a reflection of a principle that, in practice, is not practical. The practice, whilst in principle, fundamental to Travis's funtioning within this relam is not practical and it is a primary principle of this Chancellor not to support such practices if they are not practical, regardless of their fundamental neccesity to one of my servants.

:lol that was cute =]

Tear
Mar 2nd, 2004, 01:14:50 AM
*Grabs a pipe and looks at Anar* u'z got a purty mouth boy...

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 2nd, 2004, 01:25:23 AM
^that sounds like something silus would say o_O

Tear
Mar 2nd, 2004, 01:26:16 AM
Hey now no need to throw insults..:p

Silus Xilarian
Mar 2nd, 2004, 01:58:49 AM
Originally posted by s'Ilancy
^that sounds like something silus would say o_O

My boot. your stamp. It'll happen.

Travis North
Mar 2nd, 2004, 05:49:38 AM
I understand that now, I think. Whatever I do is not practical even if it's required in some sence?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 3rd, 2004, 03:59:24 PM
im feeling benevolent regardless of the hellstorm of frustration and aggravation at work

give xazor one more day if you wish

Jarek T'chort
Mar 4th, 2004, 06:45:25 AM
ffs....i just went and said if she was too busy then it was ok, a polite way of saying hurry up. ;)

Telan Desaria
Mar 4th, 2004, 09:06:20 AM
Travis, what is your title and command. Fighter Corps and Major, right?

Travis North
Mar 4th, 2004, 03:50:15 PM
Fighter Corps Commander

Telan Desaria
Mar 4th, 2004, 09:47:18 PM
Very well.

Mar 8th, 2004, 12:38:19 AM
Ummmmmmmmm?
I .....
ummm ok
we can move on now.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 27th, 2004, 06:42:33 PM
is there a way to skip over xazor? or is she THAT integral?

Teleran Balades
Apr 27th, 2004, 06:44:04 PM
I PMed her. If I don't get a reply in the next four or five days, I'll skip her.

Travis North
Apr 27th, 2004, 06:44:48 PM
We said she could temp if I remember correctly and if she left. I think it was Reshmar who would take over. Or just blow the ship out of the Galaxy.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 27th, 2004, 06:46:57 PM
ok, just making sure. danke schon :)

Apr 28th, 2004, 10:39:43 AM
Ok if she hasnt posted by lets say saturday. Reshmar will handle all but he ship of the remaining defense fleet.