PDA

View Full Version : Been a while...(Open)

Alpha
Feb 25th, 2004, 09:23:31 PM
Satine steps through the doors of the Bar and Grill, a smile coming to his face. He hadn't been in here for a while. Not since the run-in with the local law-enforcement officer. They didn't exactly see eye to eye.

Adjusting his long leather duster, and tossing his silver ponytail back, he walks up to the bar, sitting down. Motioning a bartender over, he simply grins, and says, "Can I have a hot cup of klah, please?"

It was good to be back...

Jame Kaman Dar
Feb 26th, 2004, 12:08:12 AM
Jame Kaman Dar walks through the doors of Yog's Bar and Grill, and stops at the weapons desk.

"Hey. How ya doin?" The NR officer mumbles something about a halfwit with a double additude, which makes Jame laugh, and then asks her for any weapons. No big surprise, she doesn't.

"Not even the almighty dangerous pen, sir. Alright, you have a good one." And she steps forward, heading to the bar, and sliding onto a barstool next to a man with a cup of something she'd never had before.

"I'll have a mug of Cinnamon Angel Tea...Thank you." The order takes about 2 seconds before she is presented with a piping hot mug of exactly what she requested. She sniffed it, the scent making her relax a little, then brought it to her lips, sipping carefully.

This tea was one of the best smelling things to Jame.

Alpha
Feb 26th, 2004, 07:46:44 AM
Satine can smell the tea from where he was sitting. It actually smelled good. Taking a sip of his slightly cinammon flavored drink, he turns to the newcomer.

"Interesting drink choice. I have to admit, I've never heard of it before." Extending his hand, he smiles. "The name's Satine Capashen, or Alpha. Either one works."

Jame Kaman Dar
Mar 11th, 2004, 02:49:03 PM
Jame Kaman took the handshake, smiling.

"I'm Jame Kaman....Dar. Jame, or Kaman work too." After that was done with, she went on to explain her drink to Alpha.

"Well, I've explained it to the 'tender here before, and convinced him to put it on the menu. It's a sweet tea. Cinnamon with just the right amount of honey, and some vanilla. It's something I created myself, after doing a little experimenting. It tastes a lot better with the vanilla bean the village elder grew when I was a young child."

Alpha
Mar 12th, 2004, 06:12:28 PM
"I'll have to try it sooner or later." Satine says, with a smile. "So, I take it you're a normal around here?"

Jame Kaman Dar
Mar 13th, 2004, 01:25:31 AM
She smiles softly into her tea, then takes a long sip and swallows, looking refreshed.

"As normal as someone can be around here." She says with a laugh. "I'm joking. Yeah, I'm a regular here, ever since I arrived..."

Alpha
Mar 13th, 2004, 11:31:58 AM
"When was that? I have to admit, there's a lot of new faces I don't recognize." Satine chuckles. "And as for the 'normal' crakc, I think you're more right then you know on that..."

Jame Kaman Dar
Mar 13th, 2004, 12:54:58 PM
"Oh, I know I'm right...Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that most things here are several branches off the gene pool of normality...whatever that is..."

Jame smirked, then took a sip of her tea.

"I came here some months ago. I was on Corellia, minding my own business...I had just left a crew I'd spent a good part of my life with...and I didn't know what I was going to do from there. As luck would have it ...And my beleif in luck was lost a long time ago..Rognan Dar found me."

She took another long, satisfying sip.

"Now, at that point, we were both totally oblivious to the fact that we were related. Twins, no less. Of course, that's another long story. And when we found that we were brother and sister, I came back here with him, took on the family surname, and I've been here ever since, filling my time until I'm accepted as a student and begin training..."

Again, she takes another sip. With that, the tea is done, and she asks for another.

Alpha
Mar 13th, 2004, 01:35:13 PM
"you're Rognan's twin?" Satine asks, raising an eyebrow. "Just one more thing I missed while I was gone. Any specific person you are hoping for as a Master?"

Jame Kaman Dar
Mar 15th, 2004, 01:16:03 AM
Jame shook her head, and looked into her tea, tracing a finger around the rim of the cup.

"Not really, no. I don't know very many of the knights or masters. Just Kelt Simoson, Falcon Gyndar, to name a few."

She took a sip, and placed the cup back down on the counter with a small click.

"I forgot to ask, but what do you do?"

Alpha
Mar 15th, 2004, 09:49:54 AM
Satine gives a small grin. "I'm a Warrior Jedi MAster here at the Order, actually."

He takes a sip of his drink, savoring the flavor of the warm, cinamon flavored liquid. "I've been out on a 'hunting' trip lately."

Jame Kaman Dar
Mar 16th, 2004, 01:23:32 PM
Jame looked at Alpha, a small smile showing on her face.

"You are?" She releases a slight laugh.."I don't think I would have guessed...Then again, it's not surprising."

And when he said something about hunting, her smile widened into a grin. "Hunting, you say? I used to do something to that effect before I came here...among other things..."

Alpha
Mar 16th, 2004, 04:39:38 PM
"Oh really? You used to hunt? And what kind of other things?" Satine asks. "Well, if you feel like sharing, anyway."

Jame Kaman Dar
Mar 17th, 2004, 11:29:41 AM
Jame grins slyly, and drops her voice to a conspirital whisper, leaning forward.

"I used to hunt in the sense that I used to be a pirate, until a few months back. I'm a mean shot with anything you put in my hands, and i'm good with some blades...and I know how to..find things..."

She sat back up, clearing her throat, and speaking at a normal volume. Jame Kaman wrapped one arm around the front of her waist, the other reaching to pick up her tea again.

"I'm a telepath, empath, linguist and musician. Worked for a counselling clinic as a counsellor and at a nightclub as a DJ on Corellia. And now I'm here. It's so relaxed here..sometimes too relaxed, I feel tense. I crave the adventure and adrenaline of what I was doing before."

Alpha
Mar 17th, 2004, 01:00:32 PM
Satine raises an eyebrow. "You've had a very...different...past then most around here." he says, giving a nod. "But, there are ways to remedy that...Hmmm...Would you be up for a spar, at the very least?"

Jame Kaman Dar
Mar 18th, 2004, 12:30:04 AM
Jame takes a good, long sniff of the Cinnamon Angel Tea, and glances at Satine, then into her cup, taking a sip. Then she places the cup gently on the counter, and smiles warmly.

"You bet I would. I could use the practice, now that you mention it. I haven't had a reason to weild any weapons since I left Corellia...well, aside from a few paintball guns..."

Alpha
Mar 18th, 2004, 07:57:22 AM
Satine returns the smile, finishing off the last of his klah. "Shall we go?" he asks, setting his cup down too.

Jame Kaman Dar
Mar 21st, 2004, 10:36:27 PM
Draining the mug of every drop of tea, and placing it on the counter, she nodded.

"Let's go..."

Jame blushed. "Umm..where to?"

Alpha
Mar 22nd, 2004, 08:05:07 AM
Satine smiles. "You don't know your way around yet? Well, don't worry. I'll show you to the training fields. It's where Jedi normally go to practice. Different fields are used for different things, but the one we're going to is for combat."

Jame Kaman Dar
Mar 25th, 2004, 12:59:44 PM
Jame nodded.

"I've been to a few of the training fields, but not the one for combat. This'll be the first time."

Alpha
Apr 1st, 2004, 07:36:16 AM
{OOC: Sorry for the long wait there}

"Ok. You can follow me then. I'll show you <a href=http://swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35045>where</a> to go."

Satine begins to walk out, noticing Jame following behind him.