PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready for a big BANG...(Open)

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 25th, 2004, 03:07:19 PM
In the middle of the night, the gas starts to clear, Nerve gas that was lanched into the Courscant Explosive Manufaturing plant. Five large airspeeder truck land in the plants loading bay, as each of them unload 5 people from them. the 25 people put on gas masks and open the loading bay doors, using a plasma torch to cut the lock.

Just as the men get the door open a black speeder bike pulls up, and a dark cloked man gets off. He calls to the men....

"Fill the trucks as fast as you can! We don't have much time before the Jedi show up."

The dark man looks around the factory, and laughs at the 52 dead workers and NR Military troops that were in the plant when the bomb went off.

Thug
Feb 25th, 2004, 03:16:19 PM
The 25 men run to the nearest stack of crates filled with explosives, and start to fill hover lifts with the crates. And in only 5 minutes, the group of them have filled one of the truck. the five crew of that truck climb in to the front of the truck and fly off, leaving the other 20 to move on to filling the next truck.

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 25th, 2004, 04:58:13 PM
A small figure plummeted from a roof not too far away, indistinguishable from the night in matte black robes that covered hands, feet and face. It landed with surprising grace, a roll that turned into a leap onto a small hangar that had a full view of the factory.

It was dark, though, and while that was helpful in avoiding detection - the other part of his concealment being a Force-wrought shield that obscured his connection to that source of power - he could in turn see very little of what was going on. Flares almost too bright to look at were the only detectable movement; plasma torches or lightsabers. Either way, there could be some fun to be had.

A shadow passed in front of several flares, fast at first but now stopping. A speeder bike. Either a messenger or a command figure.

He decided to take a risk. The shield came down and exposed him to the Force and its wielders, and in the process justified the risk. Je'gan recognized the main presence there, burning like one of those torches.

Interesting, Rivin. Interesting indeed. Anything I can do to help?

Vista Alor
Feb 25th, 2004, 06:01:57 PM
Vista had told Rognan right after supper that she was going out to the garden to play and would be back at bedtime. That was hours ago. She is now in the industrial district on Coruscant, seeing bright light at a building so she runs over there to check it out. What she sees is ppl loading trucks with crates.

Putting her hands on her hips, she says in a loud voice.

"Bad ppl. You not 'possed be here."

Vista then realises what she just did, turns tail and goes to bolt to the nearest comm unit in order to call for help.

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 25th, 2004, 06:20:27 PM
Rivin looks up when he hears Je'gan's voice. He turns around to see Je'gan standing there, and smiles...

"Je'gan, What brings you to this neck of the woods at this kind of an hour? I hope you were not thinking to raid the same place as me. If you want to help you could assist my men with picking up my order and loading it into the trucks. I would be using the force to help them but I'm afraid that I must keep myself focused on watching for people trying to stop my plans. So if you would like to help them, I would have no problem with it. Just grab any of the full crates and place them on a truck, That would be a big help."

At this point Rivin sences the child watching them, and moments later Tells them that they shouldn't be there, and starts to bolt.

Rivin uses the force to grab Vista, and calls her to him diverting the path she is flying along, so that she hits the wall next to him. As she passes him Rivin draws one of his sabers, and activates it placing the blade at Vista's neck...

"Well Well Well, What do we have here? It looks like a hostage to me.... This day just keep getting better and better."

Vista Alor
Feb 25th, 2004, 06:26:44 PM
Vista lets out a loud and piercing scream as she's pulled backwards towards Rivin, then the wall, with the Force. She immediatly goes quiet as a lightsaber blade is put at her neck.

"You let me go this minute bad man. My Daddy's a big powerful Jedi and he beat you up if you hurt me"

Yarden
Feb 25th, 2004, 06:27:24 PM
Once again, like the many times that she has done it, Yarden was out watching over Vista. And she never noticed that she was doing it. And that made it a little more injoy able. Sneaking up and watching for your moment to spring. Except in this case it was to keep the child safe. And why did Rog tell her to do this? Why couldn't he do it himself? Though she did not get any answers to these, she still did what he told her.

Tonight was interesting. She was playing in the garden, got bored really quick and headed off into the city. And now it was past time for her to be back. Rog never said to bring her back. Just to watch the frisky thing as she went to here and there.

Now, to what she could see from her hidding spot, was that she had gotten herself into some BIG trouble. What was she doing walking up to men three times the size of her? Going to telling them that they are bad little boys and should go home for a spanking? She mus have been out of her mind! Then she started to run; the first smart thing she did all day. Before Yarden could do anything the child was dragged to the wall. Right through the air. Yarden jumped forward form her spot and headed strait at the man with the sabre. She punced, landed on the man in a way that the sabre was moved away from Vista's neck, and took him to the ground. The she went and grabed a piece of Vista's clothing and ran as fast as she could.

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 25th, 2004, 06:52:42 PM
"Well, Rivin, that sounds like a good idea. In fact-"

He cut off as the panther appeared, raised his hand and opened his mouth again as it leapt for Rivin, and then closed it, a peculiar smile appearing on his face. The cat began to make its getaway. Before Rivin could react, Je'gan narrowed his eyes and invaded the animal's mind.

And promptly bailed out.

Sentience...

He attacked again, fractions of a second later, planting a compulsion to run towards Je'gan rather than merely 'away', a course change that required only that the panther's instincts tell it that in the nigh-invisible Sith's direction was a better escape route.

Yarden
Feb 25th, 2004, 07:00:59 PM
There was a tingle in the mind of Yarden as she ran. Something was making her want to go in a direction that was not were she was heading. She knew where she was going, so why would she want to go the other way? The impulse was strong, but not as strong as her will to keep heading forward. Strait to the GJO.

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 25th, 2004, 07:09:10 PM
Rivin was caught off gaurd as the cat attacked, and he falls to the ground as it grabs the child and runs, but resets his grip on the girl with the force, and and pulls as hard as he can on the girl, ripping her clothing, and pulling her back to him. placing the saber at the girls neck again.

He narrows his eyes at the cat, and says...

"If you make one more move towards us Cat, The girl dies!"

Vista Alor
Feb 25th, 2004, 07:21:30 PM
Vista has a look of pure terror in her eyes as she's pulled back towards Rivin, landing her back against his frontside, being held up by the Force.

"Leave the kitty lone bad man."

Vista, despite being scared and wetting herself at this time, puts on a face of bravery.

Rognan Dar
Feb 25th, 2004, 07:46:25 PM

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 25th, 2004, 09:10:10 PM
Rivin looks down at Vista, calls to some thug...

"Boys! Please come and take this whelp off my hands!"

He then says to Vista

"I only take advantage of what is at hand. You were simply at the wrong place at the wrong time. Now As long as the Kitty would be so kind as to mind it's own business, I'm trying to pick up some supplies. If it leaves us alone, then it will not get harmed"

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 25th, 2004, 09:15:04 PM
Je'gan changed tactics, reinforcing the cat's drive to get to the GJO, and carefully blanking short-term memory in the process. With all luck...and with the power he was putting into this...Yarden would continue to go straight for the Jedi Temple at full speed, oblivious to the situation. The cat was already some distance away, and the holwing winds at this altitude would obscure most beings' hearing. Granted, the cat's was superior to that of the average human, but with the level of focus he was shunting into it's mind, it probably wouldn't even notice.

Je'gan made no move to aid Rivin in any way. The arrogant Knight could stew in his own self-confidence for all Je'gan cared.

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 27th, 2004, 04:49:46 AM
Padawan learner, Quay'Na Rakai-Scott had been out looking for her husband when she heard the explosion and saw the flames.

She continued through the streets until she stopped and glanced around one of the nearby buildings, being sure to block all her Force-sensitivity away from impending danger. Sith included.

Quay caught sight of Vista, what in the frell was she doing here? She saw Yarden make a mad dash to get to her and then run off in the other direction...

Quay'Na's lightsabre was ready as she stepped out of the shadows.

"The little girl, is my business." Quay's voice growled, she would not allow anyone to hurt a child, any child.

Thug
Feb 27th, 2004, 03:23:27 PM
The thugs finish filling the second truck with the explosives. Since five left with the first load, giving them an unloading team at the other end only two of the thugs get into the Truck and start to take off with the second load of explosives.

The other three that came in that truck walk over to Vista and bind her hands and feet with and take her away from Rivin, and chain her to the loading bay door, and draw their blasters. They then take up a guard position around the Girl, as the 15 remaining thugs start to load the 3rd truck.

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 27th, 2004, 06:37:48 PM
Rivin Turns to Quay'Na as she speeks up. Rivin grins and says as the Thugs take Vista from his hands.

"If you want the girl, Then come and get her!"

Rivin draw his second lightsaber, activating it letting the red glow of both of his blades light the loading bay. Rivin was hoping that The girl will be her Priorty to rescue over trying to stop him from raiding the Explosives Production Plant.

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 27th, 2004, 06:58:55 PM
Snap-hiss... Quay's lightsabre was on in seconds.

"Let the child go!" She ordered as she threw off her Jedi Robe. "The Watch will be here any moment, so if you're smart you'll let the child go and get the frell out of here!" Quay allowed herself to be enveloped in the Force, it was there. It wouldn't let her down.

She took a step forward.

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 27th, 2004, 07:03:43 PM
Thermal detonators were fun things. Some even had maglocks so that when you threw them at passing vehicles, they stuck on and the occupants were not aware until their vehicle exploded. The explosives factory wasnt all that far away from where the Lost Jedi Master was. The disturbance in the Force as other died wasnt that hard to pick out either, nor to pin point. thence, he saw one speeder truck makign it's way out of the factory.

:: Death. High speed speeder truck. Theft. ::

It made sense. thence, the thermal detonator, thrown ontot he underside of the truck. Not very jedi-like.....

And the detonation was a great deal more than he expected too. It should have bought the speeder down. It shouldnt have lit up the place in a fireball and multiple explosions.

"Holy crap! What the hell was in that thing?!?!"

The booming roar would no doubt grab attention. Certainly grabbed his. Even as pieces landed (not very big pieces), he ran for the factory entrance, sabre in hand. as he got there, he saw another speeder truck moving off and a group of heavies loading a third.

"HALT!!!" he yelled, He placed himself right in front of the second truck, sabre in hand and a very nasty look on his face.

Vista Alor
Feb 27th, 2004, 08:43:22 PM
Vista is tempted to start kicking and screaming as the Thug's bind her hands and feet, but thinks better of it. After she's chained to the loading bay door, she gets a (genuine) scared look on her face before she starts talking to the Thugs, unknowningly using the Force to add power to her words.

"Please untie me. I just want go home to my bed. Please untie me, please."

Vista says the last bit with a quaver in her voice.

Thug
Feb 28th, 2004, 01:08:46 AM
The Thug driving the second truck, come to an abrupt halt one meter from Marcus, and the one in the passenger seat raises his hands apparently in surrender. Then after a breif pause, without warning, The driver flashes his aft-port manuvering thruster, sending the truck spinning counter-clockwise, putting the passenger between him and Marcus. Almost instantly, Marcus is beside the nose of the truck in line with the starbord-bow manuvering thruster.

The driving thug Fire the starbord-bow manuvering thruster, tighting the spin, and flashing Marcus with the blast and hurling his un-seatbelted passenger out the window. He then Slams the vertical lift controls, send full power to the repulsorlifts, balisticaly launching the truck clear of the fight. Regaining control of the truck high above the surrounding area, he cranks the forward thrusters and starts away.

The former pasenger thug flys in the general direction of Marcus, promising to convert his body mass to the approximate consistancy of chunky meat sauce upon any solid object that he might impact.

The 15 thugs loading the third truck continue the task with greater speed.

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 28th, 2004, 10:59:32 PM
CRAP!!

He leapt high over the thruster flash, landing a few meters away, witht he speeder truck already racing upwards. He was about to fling his sabre into it's underbelly when the passenger, whom somehow had gotten out in all of that, came at him. The Master sidestepped and the lightsabre flashed, slicing the thug in half.

It meant the speeder was well away and nothign could be done. But there was the third speeder truck, still being loaded. Now if it had the same type of cargo as the first...... out came his gun and he put a shot into the cargo area.

Must have looked quite a sight, gun in one hand, sabre in the other. And he seemed to be right, no one really liked the idea of a shot into the cargo they were loading.

"Hey guys.... want me to fire again? Then keep loading. Otherwise, step back and surrender. Or.... like to come play with me?" he said, evil grim on his face as he raised his sabre. "15 on one, think you have a chance?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 29th, 2004, 08:29:06 AM
Quay'Na had felt Marcus' Force signature as the first truck exploded into flames, she just barely winced. But, the trucks weren't her concern really, Vista was. The child was in danger and the newly Lost Jedi Padawan wasn't about to let anything happen to her.

She watched as the thugs took Vista and tied her up as the second truck came speeding out.

Her master was inevitably taking care of it as well, but she gave all her attentions to the one that held Vista. He was strong in the Force as was the other, she had to think fast and then a smile came to her lips.

The Padawan touched the Force, tapped into it, allowing it to flow freely around her. Come my friends, it's time. Her mind projected to every animal that was within a mile radious, she could hear them, feel them. They were coming.

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 29th, 2004, 08:54:40 AM
"Oh, but this is just wonderful," the Sith acolyte stated with a sigh, shaking his head mournfully as he observed the newcomer's actions, and as he did so ending his mental influence on the cat. It wasn't Je'gan's fight, but he'd joined in and offered to help his brother in arms. Even if he did hate the arrogant little snot more than he hated anyone but himself, he could not now turn away and leave, having never left the shadows.

He had to enter this.

Below the cowl, his eyes squinted, analysing what was going on. Rivin and the younger Jedi, the girl, were pretty much face-to-face. Judging by power levels alone, she'd make the Sith Knight a good sparring partner. Unless he'd messed up his reading, neither should have much of an impact on anything but each other until after they were done.

That left the fellow busy confronting Rivin's minions. Je'gan winced even at the thought; that was power the guy was tapping. This wouldn't be pretty. The guy had a gun, as well as a lightsaber of interesting design. In contrast, he himself had Azubah, a dirk and a long rapier. Hardly a fair match, all things being equal, which they weren't.

"Fifteen on one, think you have a chance?"

Ah, who cared. They were Rivin's boys anyway, and the Sith Knight already had a truckload of explosives.

Now, Je'gan had limited abilities with telekinesis. He couldn't lift boulders or make the clouds of individually orbiting pebbles that Rivin seemingly adored. However, what little TK he possessed had been honed almost to an art.

The barrel of Elessar's blaster jerked a couple degrees downward, and the trigger tightened sharply, all in the space of about a quarter second. If the gun was fully automatic, a stream of shots - be they blaster or slug - would erupt into the cargo area and detonate any explosives they hit. If the gun was a semi-auto, only one shot was necessary anyways. Hopefully. With the sheer quantity of stuff in that truck, and with the gun's new angle...

CRACKBOOM!

The truck detonated. Je'gan would have considered the Jedi a fool not to have gotten clear, but the massive fireball served as an excellent distraction. His eyes were already tracking Marcus from the shadows, as was the mental assault he'd launched. Upon beginning the attack on the Jedi's mind, Je'gan began to feel a good bit calmer. This, after all, was his element.

Dark Lord Rivin
Feb 29th, 2004, 10:30:32 AM
So manny things just happend all at the same time.

The second truck had gotten away, which made him happy, But everything else has been falling apart.

Je'gan blew up his 3rd truck, killing 5 of his men in the process.

The Little girl is trying to use mind tricks on his thugs, at which point Rivin quickly puts a mind barrier between the men gaurding the child and the child making her mind tricks have no affect...

Quay was callling out for help with her mind, So now was the time to act. He reaches out with the force, and uses Telekinesis to grab a large number of searing hot fragment of the recently exploded Truck. He then sends half the fragments to converge on Quay and the other half at Marcus, comming at them with High speed, and from many directions.

Rivin then calls to the ten remaining loading crew...

"Get Back To work! Load the next One!"

Vista Alor
Feb 29th, 2004, 10:57:33 AM
Vista gets even more scared when she sees that the Thugs aren't going to be releasing her. She looks towards Quay with pleading eyes before letting out a loud and piercing scream.

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 29th, 2004, 01:59:08 PM
What the...?

The truck detonated, Marcus hitting the ground as it did. He got back up again probably a bit quicker than would normally be advised, not exactly happy

:: Okay, now I'm P'O'ed off. No one uses my gun without permission ::

With a mental attack underway, it wasnt hard to pinpoint the attacker. Doing that type of thing was like painting a target on yourself and saying 'Hit me!' Which, being he still had a rather lethal rail gun, he was happy to oblige.

5 shots. One up, one down, one left, one right and one dead centre. That would stop the mental attack nicely without resorting to a mental slap of his own. Let him dance for a bit avoiding that.

And another Sith. What was this, a party or something? And who rather liked throwing hot shrapnel around too. Tst tsk, someone could get hurt. The Master put his hand up, sabre still in his fist, mentally ordering the pieces to stop in front of him. A bit of a sadistic grin, then all the pieces fired off in a new direction. Right at the thugs.

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 29th, 2004, 03:27:31 PM
A flock of ten Hawkbats were the first to arrive at Quay'Na's call. These large, predatory reptavians held a wingspan of at least two meters. Their green glowing eyes resembled that of a phantom.

The screech of them alone was enough to send anyone packing on their way.

Quay'Na saw the searing hot fragments headed towards her, it was a good attack and she knew it, but she wasn't going down that easily. No, in fact she wasn't going down at all.

Quick as a flash, she jumped high and somersaulted, the fragments missing her completely. But, upon her way back down, a hawkbat swooped under her, allowing her to land on it's back.

Thank you, my friend. Swoop around him! He has sabre's becareful! Her mind link warned them and when she was out of harms way she jumped back down onto the concrete.

She saw and heard Vista, the girl was scared to death, but still Quay couldn't get near her. Stay calm, Vista. I'm on my way.

Along with the Hawkbats, another species was on its way. Mutant rats, coming from the underground.

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 29th, 2004, 10:25:06 PM
The shot he'd pumped into the truck told Je'gan what exactly he was facing. Knowing that attempting to deflect the incoming fire with Azubah would be fairly futile, especially as he had spent the last decade focused on fencing - notoriously bad when it came to deflections - he simply leapt high over the shots. The first one had been aimed above him; he was forced to do midair splits at the peak of his arc. It was lucky that Marcus was busy sending shrapnel at the thugs. Je'gan was, at this point, something of a helpless target in midair.

As evidenced by a hawkbat's narrow miss, sending the acolyte tumbling into the ground. He hit in a graceful roll, cursing his lack of a) power on Rivin's scale to throw into his mental assault, and b) a gun. Any gun. He'd always used attacks on mental functions as his main ranged weapon, but the age and experience of this Jedi's mind had come up superior to Je'gan's own telepathic skills.

Very well. That left close combat. Fortunately, his collision with the hawkbat had sent him obliquely towards Marcus, and he easily transformed his roll into a leaping dash that took him the last few metres to the Jedi via the side of nearby building. He came parallel to the ground when his feet were roughly three metres up the wall, and kicked off, slashing viciously with both Azubah and his rapier as he entered saber range of Marcus.

Vista Alor
Mar 1st, 2004, 10:09:04 AM
Vista takes a couple deep breaths, calming herself slightly before talking to the Thugs again.

"Please let me go. I need to get home and to bed. You keeping me past my bedtime and my big powerful Jedi Daddy not going to be happy about you doing this."

Vista says, unknowingly using the Force to add power to her words.

Thug
Mar 1st, 2004, 12:27:42 PM
The three thugs around Vista Are almost compelled to do as Vista says But the mental wall that Rivin placed between her and them was still holding. The three thugs start to level their blasters up at the Hawk-bats and start to randomly fire at them giving them a sea of blaster energy to get past if they want to get near Vista.

The other ten Thugs, drop to the ground as the metal shards fly over head, mildly injuring some of the men that were too slow to drop. The thugs Then quickly get back to their feet and continue to load the forth truck.

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 1st, 2004, 01:42:01 PM
Rivin divert a bit of his attention to use the force to start loading the last Truck with 3 crates of high yeild explosives, even though the 4th one is not yet full. He then slashes the wings off a few Hawk-bats that chose to venture too near, and makes his way over to Vista, changing his mind on where to put her.

Still with both of his sabers out, he uses the force to unhook the chain that holds her to the loading bay doors, and drags her with the force over to the last Truck and chains her to one of the crates inside the truck. Since the last two trucks are parked close together, and both contain explosives, So If one truck explodes, both of them will, and in the process will also kill the girl.

This should make the Jedi not to want to risk blowing up the last two trucks. He then orders the three guards to hold the entrance to the last truck, making it so that there is only one way to get to the girl.

Rivin steps out of the truck and uses the force to throw the hawk-bat that Quay is riding into the wall of the explosive factory.

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 1st, 2004, 04:45:36 PM
The Padawan winces as the hurls herself from the hawkbat just in time. Her body colides with the pavement in an awkward roll that will definitely leave her bruised and battered.

Gritting her teeth, she springs back to her feet and sees where Vista is now. But, then she feels another wave of help arrive.

Mutant rats from the underground. Five of them to be exact, possibly more on the way.

Rescue the girl! She commands them.

The rats are as large as a weivecat and three times as strong. Their thick hides are very hard to penetrate and they have a very ugly disposition.

They charge at the thugs, while two of the hawkbats dive at them as well. A loud feral screech can be heard from them.

Quay on the other hand, holds her lightsabre in a defensive position and heads towards the Sith. He had more than stepped over the line with Vista and Quay would do anything to get her to safety. "Release her now!" The Padawan warns as she glares at him.

A moment later, two Anoobas, come springing off the roof at the Sith, mouths open ready to attack. These Naboo wolves are huge and powerful. They growl loudly as Quay takes the initiative and tries her best at tripping the Sith with a Force pull during the Anooba attack.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 1st, 2004, 07:50:28 PM
He stepped backwards instead of using his sabre a bit puzzled.

A rapier? You dont go using steel blades against a sabre, not unless it's tricked or treated

Again, he stepped back, to give himself enough time to regrab his sabre on the lower grip, aqbove the hilt. The gun in his other hand would make a good defense agains the rapier, just to parry it away - or to take a shot. Getting point blank probably wasnt the best idea.

Out of corner of his attention, he noted the girl And the fact she was being captured or chained.... or dragged into one of the remaining trucks.

Oh great. Just what was needed. A hostage.

Backward steps again, then an abrupt turn, run, and he lept, away from his suddenly left behind opponent, lightsabre swingign to stop any projectiles being fired or hurled while he flew. with a resounding thud, his boots landed on the roof of the fourth speeder truck, sabre downwards and stabbing the port side drives. They sparked as the power lines were cut in two.

"Now would be a good time to run away" he quipped at the remaining thugs.

Vista Alor
Mar 1st, 2004, 08:32:17 PM
Vista starts to squirm as she gets chained to a crate of expolosives, high yield explosives. She then yells

"Kayna, help. No wanna be blown up."

Je'gan Olra'en
Mar 1st, 2004, 09:16:17 PM
Je'gan touched down lightly, spinning to a stop as he watched Marcus back away. A low growl escaped him as he watched the Jedi top the truck with ease.

He called on the Force, using one of the very few physically offensive manifestations of its power that he had ever been able to learn.

And the rail-gun's power cell exploded.

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 2nd, 2004, 12:15:17 PM
Rivin was just outside the truck in front of the thugs, thus the Rats and Hawk-bats would have to get past him first before they could even reach the thugs.

Rivin feals his feet comming out from under him, and jumps into a backflip. Givin the sharp forward pull and the backwars motion of the flip, he remains relitively staionary. As he flip raises his sabers so that they each catch the underside of an Anooba, sliceing both the creatures like butterflied prawns, and telekenteicaly deflecting the dead bodies off to ether side.

Rivin lands on back on his feet in a defencive crouch. As he brings his blades into his defencive position, his right saber intersects the left temple of a passing mutant Rat, on its way towards the thugs, giving its head an intriuging 38 degree slope.

Thug
Mar 2nd, 2004, 04:28:21 PM
The 10 thugs that were loading the truck draw their blasters. 5 of them open fire at Marcus, and the other five assist the 3 gaurding thugs by shooting at the Rats and Hawk-bats. Between the the 7 of the thugs shooting at the creatures only one of the hawk-bats do any dammage before they are killed, and that was only a minor flesh wound on one of the 3 thugs in front of the Last truck.

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 6th, 2004, 06:17:05 PM
Quay'Na had to get to Vista that was all that was on her mind. She used the Force to scatter the rest of the animals away.

Quay could feel that this Sith was pretty strong in the Force, but her will to get Vista was stronger.

The Padawan charged....

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 7th, 2004, 11:39:14 PM
Sometimes, if you think fast enough, unexpected events that would be normally be bad could be turned to your advantage. The warning in his mind that to handle the gun further would be dangerous, it was flicked away with The Force, to explode and dazzle the thugs. Shots came into where the Jedi had been standing, but even as the fire of the power cell faded, it was clear.... the Jedi was gone.

--

Using the distraction he had gone straight up, in a force powered leap that left him hanging from the roof, sabre still in hand.

:: Why didnt that wacko try the sabre instead? Now that would have been funny to see his brain melt ::

The sabre had been long, long time tricked with a Jedi Art that made sure little mental attacks would back fire - but right now, that wasn't really top priority. What was it was stopping the last speeder from departing with it's load. he glanced down, then with his mind, ripped the the control surfaces clean out of their mounts, sending them in all directions.

There. That would do nicely.

He dropped down to the floor, sabre up, calm and ready to fight. Quay could deal with the hostage.

:: Quay - your on the hostage. I'll deal with the Sith ::

Je'gan Olra'en
Mar 8th, 2004, 09:34:49 AM
A Force communication, but nothing he could decipher. Whatever it was, the chances of it being a call to retreat were not good.

Carefully, with perfect form and impeccably staggered timing, Je'gan edged around the Jedi Master, putting the man between himself and Rivin. He summoned another mental attack, a stream of constantly self-renewing 'blades' that would rip at motor control and mental function. Normally he would have included a third stream to try to cut off his opponent form the Force...

Something told him that that wouldn't work too well on this guy.

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 8th, 2004, 01:39:45 PM
Rivin know when it is time run and this would be that time. His trucks are disabled, and his men are as good as dead. He has no Reason to stay behind. He uses the force to throw Quay away from him, back towards the wall, as he uses telekinesis to pick up the crate of explosives that the girl is still attached to, and has it travle behind him as he runs to his speeder bike.

He hops on the bike and with the force attaches the crate to the back of the bike, leaving the girl dangling off the back. As he goes to take off he yells to the thugs in the old language of the Sith...

"Die With Honor!"

Thug
Mar 8th, 2004, 01:46:14 PM
As Rivin yells the command at the thugs in the old sith language, a beeping noise comes from the necks of each of the 13 Thugs. 6 thugs run into the two trucks(3 in each), and the remaining thugs run into the factory placing themselves on or near the explosives that are in there. The lead thugs smiles as he sits on a crate in the factory, knowing that each of the thugs will explode viloently, setting off the explosives near by, making this city block go NOVA!

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 8th, 2004, 04:41:31 PM
Quay'Na hears her Master and goes for Vista. She jumps with the help of a Force boost, but it's short-lived as she is caught off guard by the Sith Knight's Force throw and directly hits the wall with a loud 'thud', then proceeds to hit the ground.

The Padawan is completely stunned and lays there for a few seconds before she slowly gets to her feet. She staggers a few feet and watches as the Sith takes Vista...

Nooo! She cries out into the Force as she sees the ground come up to greet her and then darkness.

Vista Alor
Mar 9th, 2004, 09:28:29 AM
Vista's face is as white as a ghost when Rivin places the crate that she's chained to on his speeder bike.

"Kayna, no, help, KAYNA!!!"

Vista calls out, momentarily forgetting her situation.

Marcus Telcontar
Mar 10th, 2004, 02:19:12 AM
Thugs leaving the party?

Actually, seemed like one of the Sith was leaving too. Probably leaving a surprise......

His attention was diverted by a mental attack from the other Sith. A good one too. But with any mental attack, there was always a way to throw it off, even if defences were breached - hurt them. Physically. Break their concentration. Do it hard and fast. Before the effects wore you down, as this attack would and was.

His hand raised, even against the attacks effects, drew his concentration, calmed his mind. Some said this needed rage and anger, but a long reading of it's secret showed otherwise. You needed great control over energy. As a Jedi Master he had spent a long time developing that power, even daring to look into the dark arts. This was also forbidden for the Jedi to do... but He was no longer a Jedi of the Order. He was Lost. The rules of the Order meant nothing to him anymore.

The lightning exploded from his fingertips, arcing, snapping and crackling, The area was lit up with blue / white light as the energy seared around Je'gan.

Je'gan Olra'en
Mar 10th, 2004, 05:04:04 PM
Alerted by the Force and overcoming his shock only just in time, the acolyte took his split-second choice rather well, shutting off the mental attack and lancing into a defensive pattern with his saber. Much of the lightning was deflected, but some was getting through. Even if he was used to pain, this was quite something.

As each tendril hit, his control slipped further. It wouldn't be long until his capacity to block the lightning went totally down the drain. With this in mind, he summoned the Force and shot into a backflip that took him over the edge of the building. Lightning still played about him, finally causing a scream to pass gritted teeth, but as he fell it dissipated.

This left it's own problem. He was falling off a skyscraper.

Before he could use the Force in any meaningful manner, he hit the top of a covered walkway hard enough to break bones - as evidenced by the harsh snap from his upper right arm. Fresh waves of pain washed over him as he fumbled Azubah through a cutting pattern. Somehow or other he managed to creep through the hole and drop down into the deserted walkway, and from there head as far away from that Jedi as he could.

Dark Lord Rivin
Mar 11th, 2004, 11:13:01 AM
Rivin is a good distance away from the factory when the first few thugs start to explode, the trucks are the first to go, and the factory is only seconds behind. Rivin Wonders what the chances of the two Jedi getting out alive, since Quay was knocked out, and the other Jedi was occupied with Je'gan. He says to the child, who had a great view of the explosion....

"Your friend was in the middle of that.... That is what happens to those that get in the way of a Sith's work. There is nothing that can stop us, and when we get you to one of my workshop. You will feal the wrath I send to the people that get in my way."

Vista Alor
Mar 11th, 2004, 11:22:38 AM
"Let me go you big meanie. I must help Kayna. Kayna needs help."

Vista's face pales as Rivin's words sink in.

"But I not get in you way. I saw, then went to leave cause I membered it past my bedtime.

My powerful Jedi Dad will stop you. You gonna be sorry you took me."