PDA

View Full Version : Military Reforms

Teleran Balades
Feb 24th, 2004, 04:30:43 PM
Well, maybe not reforms, but I've been thinking. The Sovereignty is growing quickly compared to several months ago, and most of the high rank slots have already been assinged. We have at least two people in the major military branches(except for starfighter command and R&D) and we're finally starting to attract diplomats and force-users.

Instead of assigning rank right as a person joins, I think we should have an Academy Forum or something, step-bystep training like the GJO or the Sith. It adds realism to within the military hierarchy and the experianced RPers can evaluate possible problems so we don't run into personal problems because of unfair posting.

Besides being a place for training higher rank officers can meet, practice their skill, and just have an extra chance for character building threads.

Any thoughts or comments?

Jarek T'chort
Feb 24th, 2004, 08:40:48 PM
A good idea, I think more character interaction between us all will help us in Rps, we will know each others styles etc better.

Telan Desaria
Feb 24th, 2004, 09:59:55 PM
Agreed. I have no control over forum construction, but someone should contact Silancy about it. Create a forum named

The Imperial Academy - Carida

*Passage*
It is the dark corridors of cityscape training, the expanse of classrooms, and the breadth of battlefields that the future leaders of the Empire are forged. Enter only if you can leave timidity in your wake.

Thoughts? BTW - - I am still somewhat gone as now I am almost healled and returning to my life, but - - - here's the horrid part, my internet access is sketchy. Shortly, though. Shortly.

Keep up the magnificent work.