PDA

View Full Version : - Enter the Mage -

Zachariah Darmok
Feb 23rd, 2004, 09:47:03 PM
OOC: Open to those who know what to do with a new member of this faction, a RP to make aquitence or for him to find a master, anything is cool :)

Since his arrival on the planet he had experienced feelings and sensations through the force he had never encountered before, a whole new wave had splashed over him, shadow, manipulations, greed, he could feel it all rising within him, from others in and around, from himself. The feelings were wondrous and fulfilling. On Courscant, where the Subryns Temple was located deep in the cities bowels it was nothing like this, he could feel nothing of this calibre through his use of the force.

Darkness truly thrived here.

Darmok's way of the force was very different to the conventional way of using the force which the majority used it like. Zachariahs method was simple, when embracing the force, feeling out to its power, to use it he would change its trajectory through his body, bend it in such a way that it was used raw, much like consuming something uncooked, unprocessed. He was not trained in the arts of using as most did, he had thought himself and then had taught many of his followers to do the same.

It was a raw, powerful method that could lead to some very disarterous attacks on its victim, it could make people suffer painfully at a whisper, could control their actions with a single word and could destroy and bloody horribly with not a note of thought. It was dangerous and often uncontrollable.

The bent force was named 'Magi' or 'Magic' in its full use.

Unfortunately, and not like the proper way of using the force, there were sometimes extreme side effects to such powerful ways of controlling the force. If used incorrectly it could flat out kill you without a breath. Your body would fry from within or your mind would produce such pain within the wielders body he would die of some sort of spasm or attack.

Then their were often extreme sicknesses, vomiting, dizziness a lack of power and weakness. This was a common effect of using the bent force to even its master users such as Zachariah and Warlock. He would often become sick or extremely weak after using its raw power and would often spend days getting better. It was an extreme way of using such power but it was the only way he could, even through its side effects it was powerful and hard...it was the Mages way, the Magic way.

He was here to learn the conventional way of practicing the force and if could learn control with the bent force and the Normal force he could become quite powerful indeed.

Darmok had been lead into some low lit chamber for an unknown purpose, they had offered him a place within their fold but for what reason? He was a Mage and quite a secretive one also...how had they found him? how had they seen his protential?
The mage waited in silence taking a position next to a lit candle, it glow catching certain parts of his grim face.

Razielle Shadana
Feb 27th, 2004, 11:32:52 AM
How had they found him? How had they seen his potential? Surely a being such as this one would know the kind of power he had the potential to weild left a very marked impression upon those sensitive enough to feel it. The other's of the Circle were aware of his presence as well, of this, Razielle had little doubt. Deciding to take matters into her own hands, she had sent out the revenants she had created to serve in her Onderon home.

Guiding him to the rear entrance of her home and from there into a simple but elegant study, they left him. At first it appeared the room was uninhabitted. Appearances were decieving, in a crimson velvet armchair sat perched Razielle. The Vampyre's booted legs were crossed and draped over the arm of the chair in a lazy, bored manner. The moment he took note of her, she smiled, firelight casting an unholy light upon her fangs. "You came. I was rather hoping you would..."

Zachariah Darmok
Feb 27th, 2004, 11:52:17 PM
The Mage turned to view the woman who had been watching his entrance. She of course, was a vampire it was plain to see as the candle next to her gleamed off of her beutifully erected fangs. She could of been a Lupine though Darmok doubted it, it was to dark within the room, to secretive to be a Lupine.

' I see...' He simply said taking a step towards the woman within the chair, whipping his cloak around himself and pulling both ends together to make another layer, crossing the fabric over his chest...was she here to attack him, drink his blood? was he her next meal? surely they had not lead him to his death?

' And you have need of me, my services or my way?...' The Mage asked gently. His voice was soft, smooth and calculating as if sarcasem dripped from every syllible.

Razielle Shadana
Feb 28th, 2004, 12:14:59 AM
Razielle did not move, did not speak, still watching him with an unblinking stare. Her eyes shifted behind him, with a gesture from her pale hand another chair pulled forward to him. "Won't you have a seat..?" Not waiting for his decision to sit or stand, she continued.

"I may be mistaken.. But I was under the impression that you were seeking something. Perhaps, something that could be found here?" Not being too specific, she waited to hear him out. She had suspected the night wandering presence was searching for an outlet for his skills. He would find pleny of that within the Circle, Razielle was certain. But before she mentioned anything of the kind, she listened and learned..

Zachariah Darmok
Feb 28th, 2004, 12:30:28 AM
' I was lead here...' He said quietly staring dagger into those of the Vampire. He smiled gently, she was a match within her own force and he like that, a woman in power, he always liked, showed strength and determination.

'Would you have me leave?...'

Razielle Shadana
Feb 28th, 2004, 07:56:59 PM
"Not at all..." With a kick of her legs, Razielle popped out of the seat and walked to a small table. As she spoke, she worked at uncorking a bottle of what appeared to be wine. She was silent for a disturbing length of time, it seemed like she wasn't going to say more at all. In actuality she was waiting to see what he would do.

"My name is Razielle. Among many other things, I am a Vampyre. I do not tell you this to brag, or to intimidate. I tell you because it is one of the many sources of my power. With this power I am able to feel certain things." Tilting the bottle so that the firelight shone through it, casting a crimson stain on the room, she smiled. "I don't believe I need to elaborate on that aspect either, being as how I sense the same manner of power eminating from you."

Razielle lifted the full glass to her lips. "Do you deny it..?" Taking a small sip she again fell silent, watching, waiting..

Zachariah Darmok
Feb 29th, 2004, 05:12:26 AM
His lips curled menacingly into a sneer. This woman, a Vampyre, was indeed observant though she did not present Darmok with a feeling of being incredibly subtle. The Magic used by Darmok had been secretly trained for dozens of generations and on a rare occasion creatures such as Sorsha and her minions or another he sensed nearby, his name unknown, learned how to weild it also, eatch in their unique way like Darmok had.

' I am adept in those Arts, yes...' He said gently, and yet something behind his words were filled with a poison, a venom, warning her that it was not a intelligent idea to continue, atleast in the open, a convosation on his way of the Force. ' I see you are minutely gifted with such a bent talent as i? You see things many dont? feel things that does not connect with that of the ' force?'

He eyed the glass of 'wine' she held within a beutifully pale hand. He found her deadly eyes quite entrancing and her full lips playing against the glass equialy desirible though he had not had that type of confrontation with a female in some time, she was infact taunting at his emotions, or what little he had.

A seductress she was, as most Vampyers were.

Razielle Shadana
Mar 2nd, 2004, 02:35:48 PM
I see you are minutely gifted with such a bent talent as I? You see things many dont? Feel things that do not connect with that of the ' force?' She didn't speak, it was no longer necessary for them to do so, pleasantries established. Sipping her drink, Razielle smiled and twisted the flute between her finger tips.

Bent..? I do not know of such a thing. I know how the Force is used in two ways only. By the living, and by the Undead. But I do have a serious interest in furthering my knowledge.. Perhaps we can help each other.? She followed his gaze as it flicked from her hand, to her eyes. Then it dropped to her lips. Tiilting her chin at an angle she returned his blatant stare.

Had her own devious black heart not already been ensnared, she may have looked differently on him. However as it were, she only saw power. Power that she wished to attain as her own. If it must be obtained by sharing her own knowledge. So be it.

Zachariah Darmok
Mar 4th, 2004, 09:17:06 AM
Zachariah smiled.

' And what would i be gaining?...

Razielle Shadana
Mar 5th, 2004, 07:37:00 AM
She was interested enough to mention the Circle, but she was not going to offer him the world on a silver platter. She was curious, not enthralled. The offer would only come this once, so she emphasized her words very carefully. You would be gaining the chance to learn the aspect of the Force that eludes you. For I do not sense anything from you regarding the Force that is within normal teachings. You will also be a part of a much bigger picture than you have realized, for I am not the only one.."

Razielle continued to remain silent, speaking only to his mind. She did not wish to mention aloud the fact that she was aware of his lack of skill with conventional Force use. It would have been a complete lack of disrespect for him and she was above it. But if my offer is not of particular interest to you, I shall bid you good evening.. Rising, she downed the last of her glass and turned to leave.

Zachariah Darmok
Mar 5th, 2004, 09:04:59 PM
' You give in far to easily for a elder of the Vampyre race...' Darmok said, sneering.

Razielle Shadana
Mar 5th, 2004, 09:32:29 PM
Pausing in her exit, Razielle didn't even turn around. Her head tilted to the side in amusement she simply staed the facts. "I do not give up. I lose interest with repitition.... Do not think that I mince words when I say that I will not repeat my offer again.. "

Zachariah Darmok
Mar 6th, 2004, 06:20:30 AM
' I do not rightly remember ever declining your offer...' The Warlock said letting his grip on his cloak fall so that it once again hung by his sides. His face was now filled with sarcasem and playfulness, she wanted something from him and in turn he wanted something from her, they both knew they could not walk away so easily.

Tempting her back with his voice he called to her...

' Why do you wish to learn the Dark Arts, Magi?'

Razielle Shadana
Mar 6th, 2004, 09:35:23 AM
Turning, Razielle leaned back against the wall, her arms folded across her chest. Unblinking she considered his words for a good length of time before answering. "Because.. When I have learned everything, become a Master at every aspect of the Force, those who have wronged me will pay with more than just the taking of their lives.."

It was apparent that Razielle had some manner of vendetta, some score to settle with an unknown enemy. Coupled with that was the knowledge that someday she would run into her Master, Saurron again. When she did, she would show him that she was still worthy of his instruction. His approval had come to mean everything to her at one point. Although he was no longer with her, she knew their path's would cross again.

Zachariah Darmok
Mar 6th, 2004, 10:23:22 AM
' That is the sole reason?...' Asked Darmok, somwhat unimpressed.

Razielle Shadana
Mar 7th, 2004, 09:50:07 AM
Once again showing a befanged smile, Razielle nodded, indicating that he had hit upon something. "No.. that is not all. But I do not know you and you do not need to know my motivations do you...?"

Zachariah Darmok
Mar 7th, 2004, 10:23:12 AM
Darmok smiled grimly and looked down to the stone floor for a few moments in thought, the sneer was still crossing his face when he looked up again a minute later. His his arms behind his back he moved towards her and gestured her back into the room gently.

' Then we have an accord....'

Razielle Shadana
Mar 10th, 2004, 11:26:47 AM
"I suppose we do..." Razielle stepped back into the room. Sliding a card out from beneath the cushion of the chair she had previously sat sprawled in, she handed it over to him. "I suppose you have seen the palace.? I shall let the others know that you will be joining our little gathering there. "

Heading back to the door to take her leave, the Vampyre paused once again. '"Now, if you will excuse me, the night beckons and I have not fed. You have not given me the pleasure of a name, who shall I tell the Circle to expect..?"