PDA

View Full Version : Looking Around (Open)

imported_Rakkel Thunderwing
Feb 23rd, 2004, 04:49:02 PM
Rakkel Thunderwing walked into his room after eating his breakfast. He went to the closet and grabbed a black cloak off a hanger. He decided to go out and explore the area around the palace. He also grabbed a vibro blade just incase he ran into some trouble. He walked out of his room and into the main hall. He looked at some of the paintings and the proceeded to the main entrance.

Outside the sun was shining, brightly too. Rakkel hated the sun. It made his eyes hurt, probably due to the fact that he spent most of his time inside the Palace. He decided he would go explore the foot hills just at the edge of the Palace’s sight. He figured he wouldn’t see much so he thought it would be a good place to meditate.

He walked through the woods towards his destination. He saw a few birds fight over a corpse. He walked on and came across a small river. It was somewhat deep and there wasn’t a bridge or stepping stones. A perfect time to test his jumping abilities.

Lucianus Adair
Feb 24th, 2004, 01:58:01 AM
He grinned, a pair of mirrored sunglasses over his eyes to keep out the brilliant sun. A change from his usually self-proclaimed order of dress included a relaxed suit, tieless, with the top two or three buttons undone, his hair unruly (well, unruly as it could get for its short, yet constantly growing hair. Mars didn't think he would cut it for a while. To see how it looked). Well, anyways...Along comes Rakkel Thunderwing, doing nothing in particular. It seemed he was just out for a stroll.

Phoenix stood from the tree he leaned against, and walked up to the spot beside Rakkel.

"Hey Thunderwing. What are you up to? Just out for a stroll or are you gonna jump this thing?" Mars said, gesturing to the river. He shoved the other hand into his pocket. Oh, and strapped across his chest, hanging to his side under the suit jacket, was a dagger...Just because.

Feb 24th, 2004, 05:05:54 PM
He was in the middle of a running start at the river when Phoenix Whyte came out from behind a tree. He walked off the run and turned to Phoenix.

"Yes and yes. Care to join me? Figured I would go out and explore. What are you doing out here anyway?" Rakkel asked.

Jezreal Darkshard
Feb 24th, 2004, 10:42:07 PM
A pair of blue eyes watched the two boys. Jez loved to walk around the Palace grounds and sometime went out further. She had been walking along an almost invisible dirt path when She spotted Mars and Rakkel

She was wearing the Robes she had made herself, It was mostly black but the sleeves where dark blue and there was a strip of blue running down both sides of the robe, Her blue hair was tied back in a pony tail

She stood back and watched the boys to see what they where going to do next.

Lucianus Adair
Feb 24th, 2004, 11:51:16 PM
Mars stripped off the suit jacket and dagger, then restrapped the dagger through his beltloops, and rolled up his pants to the top buckle on his boots. Then he took off his shirt, to reveal his well-kept and built upper body. It was then he felt eyes on his back. Female eyes.

That only made him grin further. "Just out to catch some rays so I don't turn ghost-white. Come to think of it, I will join you on this miniatue escapade."

He turned around, to see if he could find the body that the eyes were attached to, lowering his sunglasses down his nose a small bit as he did so. The grin on his face turned devilish when he spotted Jezreal, and Mars winked with that grin, and turned back to Rakkel.

"So buddy...let's get this going..."

Feb 25th, 2004, 06:38:40 PM
"Alright. Wanna make this a race..." He said.

Rakkel sensed the presence of Jezreal. Then caught her staring in at them in the trees. He moved his hand which shook the branch above her.

"You care to join us as well!" He shouted.

Rakkel threw back the hood of his cloak revealing his pale face. He figured he would get some light.

"Was wondering why you were smiling." Rakkel said, he laughed and motioned for Jezreal to come over.

Jezreal Darkshard
Feb 25th, 2004, 08:02:23 PM
Jezreal walked over to them "I'll just watch" She said knowing she could never make the jump anyways "You two go ahead and try it."

Lucianus Adair
Feb 25th, 2004, 11:37:29 PM
Mars laughed, one hand on his abdomen, the other falling on Rakkel's shoulder. Then he leaned in and whispered to him.

"Sorry, man. Can't help myself..." ..And patted Thunderwing's shoulder, stepping back and, placing his hands on his hips after pushing his sunglasses back up his nose. Phoenix looked at Jezreal when she said that she'd just watch. "Suit yourself...Jez..e..bel....Oops." He smiled innocently. "My bad.."

So again Phoenix Mars Whyte looked over the river, running a hand through his dark hair. "Ok, Thunderwing....What's the race? Jump distance?"

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 26th, 2004, 07:48:30 AM
An unassuming, harmless-looking fellow about eighteen, Je'gan Olra'en appeared by Jez's side, coughing politely.

"Excuse me, Mr. Whyte...I most sincerely hope that you didn't mean that as an insult.

"To my experience, it is; however, out of respect for my friend Jezreal, I'm going to give you the chance to explain yourself."

Lucianus Adair
Feb 27th, 2004, 01:28:30 AM
Phoenix's face lost any and all joking or joyous position upon Je'gan annoucing his presence. Mars' face was now dead cold..expressionless. Serious.

"I jest. Nothing more. I have no cause to insult, sir. Does this answer your inquiry?"

Jezreal Darkshard
Feb 27th, 2004, 04:00:56 PM
Jezreal looked from Je'gan to Mars and back again I wonder if they'll start a fight She thought as she turned back to Mars and Rackel "you guys going to jump or just stand around all day?"

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 27th, 2004, 04:11:35 PM
Je'gan gave Phoenix a brief glare before 'fading'. In essence, he'd employed a fairly complex mind trick (at least by his standards) in which he'd seem quite inconspicuous...and if Phoenix blinked, or glanced away even for a moment, when his gaze returned to Je'gan the acolyte would no longer be there. He hadn't turned himself invisible...he'd simply left.

Feb 27th, 2004, 05:12:47 PM
"Stand around all day by the looks of it." Rakkel said, "We'll make this a race."

Rakkel took his dagger out of it's fine crafted sheath. The blade was also fine crafted and perfectly balanced engraved it were crystal shards, enhanced with the force. Rakkel had come across them in his journey of knowledge about the Sith. He walked over to Jezreal and handed it to her.

"Here throw that into the woods across the river." He said, "First one to my dagger keeps it."

He looked over to Phoenix who was arguing with the image.

"You gonna race, or be fooled all day?" Thunderwing said with a laugh.

He played with the force while waiting for a reply and created an orb of water in the river.

Jezreal Darkshard
Feb 27th, 2004, 09:41:22 PM
Jezreal took the Dagger from Rakkel, It was a very nice dagger and it seemed a shame that Rakkel might lose it to Mars. She reached her arm back behind her and threw the dagger with the force behind it making it sail a lonh ways into the woods

Lucianus Adair
Mar 1st, 2004, 03:17:31 PM
Mars just grumbled to himself, then looked challengingly at Rakkel.

"I'm ready when you're ready."

Mar 26th, 2004, 08:46:40 PM
Rakkel glanced at Mars. "I'm ready. Jezreal would you be the starter?" He said looking into the woods to the point where he estemaited the dagger had landed.

The woods seemed dead, although they still had leaves, as Rakkel looked deeper. He went into a ready stance to launch him across the river. He opened himself up to the Dark Side looking for anger to fuel the jump and then long run. There was plenty coming off Phoenix who had just been tricked, he took it in. He felt the power enhance his body.

Jezreal Darkshard
Mar 26th, 2004, 09:17:49 PM
Jezreal looked at both of them and then "on you mark, get ready.......GO!" She said stepping back a bit just incase.