PDA

View Full Version : I assume most of you have heard...

Lady Mylia
Feb 23rd, 2004, 02:49:35 PM
I suffered a loss in the past week, it really hit home. This has been a hard time. A friend that I've had all through out highschool, played soccer with her all four year passed away after a severe car crash. Today is her viewing, tomorrow is her funeral. I don't know how long I'll be out, but I'll be back sometime. Sorry to everyone I'm involved with in RP. Hopefully I'll be back soon, but I don't know. Only time will tell.
Sorry again.
~Amanda

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 23rd, 2004, 02:56:02 PM
My prayers are with you. Take all the time you need.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 23rd, 2004, 02:58:38 PM
Take your time Myla, We will all still be here when you get back. I think most of us here have suffered the loss of friends or can at least think of how they would feel if they did. You will be in my heart, and you have my condolences.

*:hug Myla*

Just spend some time and let your greef out, don't hide it. That's a better use of your time than RPing here.

ReaperFett
Feb 23rd, 2004, 03:17:16 PM
Take your time, we'll still be here.

Seeyas when you're back :hug

Jarek T'chort
Feb 23rd, 2004, 05:10:42 PM
Sorry to hear that, you have my condolences.

Xazor Elessar
Feb 23rd, 2004, 05:59:28 PM
:hug

You're in my prayers, Mylia! :D Take your time, sis, and come back to us when your heart is mended.

*Huggles*

I know, it's not easy -- but I also know that you'll be in all of our thoughts.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 24th, 2004, 03:03:01 AM
Take care, girl.

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 24th, 2004, 04:45:49 AM
Yes, sweetie, take your time, we're all here for ya!!!

Tiberius Anar
Feb 24th, 2004, 02:18:10 PM
My condolences, to you and to her family.

Rognan Dar
Feb 24th, 2004, 10:50:22 PM
Hang in there. Losing someone close is hard. But as everyone said: Take your time. There is no rush for you to worry about us here. You take care of yourself and when your fully ready come back. :)

Vista Alor
Feb 25th, 2004, 07:28:45 PM
*Hugs Amanda*

Yeah, I know what I'm about to say has been already said, but...

Take all the time you need to grieve. We will still be here when you get back and know that our thoughts are with you.

Zasz Grimm
Feb 25th, 2004, 10:07:56 PM
Originally posted by Lady Mylia
I suffered a loss in the past week, it really hit home. This has been a hard time. A friend that I've had all through out highschool, played soccer with her all four year passed away after a severe car crash. Today is her viewing, tomorrow is her funeral. I don't know how long I'll be out, but I'll be back sometime. Sorry to everyone I'm involved with in RP. Hopefully I'll be back soon, but I don't know. Only time will tell.
Sorry again.
~Amanda

I'm truly, very sorry to hear that. I hope you'll be alright- my condolences to you, and the family of the friend. I know this quite well. A good friend of my own- A friend who was 17, i'd known since I was 12, someone who had a full ride to Southeast Oklahoma college, probably the most promising kid to come out of this time with such a bright future- died at age 17. Two weeks after he graduated; he was with family.

Aneurism (sp). He was instantly killed. It sucked...

I hope everything pans out, my prayers are with the family.