PDA

View Full Version : A Matter of Rank

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 23rd, 2004, 02:44:39 PM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30130

Firebird has become embroiled in a conflict with me, and so I need the Elders of this board to gather their wits and memories and try to recall if his promotion by Rama to Master was carried out before TSE split from here. And I may furthermore need a panel of experienced Judges to become involved to decide the outcome of this combat, since character sheets and such don't exist here. The bottom line is, Sorsha is not yeilding to what she feels is an usurper below the measure of her power and ability, no matter if he was promted here by TSE or not. So I forsee the need for Judges very soon.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 23rd, 2004, 02:54:06 PM
Firebirds Master promotion thread was posted on 14th January, 2002.

http://starwarsrpg.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1581

This makes it pre-split and legit at Swfans, as far as I am aware.

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 23rd, 2004, 02:57:45 PM
Thanks. I still think we'll need Judges though, :lol

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 23rd, 2004, 03:14:51 PM
Originally posted by Firebird1
So you are the strongest... Then why didn't you do this the first place. You'd rather be one of the weak...

*Sorsha sees Firebird's mind become a wall of stone, a little damaged from Videl's attack, but still intact.*

I'm not going to let you in like as if I were a Jedi. Give me more credit then that.

*In the physical world, the shadowed form of Firebird extends a hand, and absorbs the shadows from around his body. The shadows soon dissapear into the vortex of Dark Force Power that Firebird created.*

OOC: 1) No attack due to having to deal with Sorsha's mental attack.
2) The text in red is my belief on Mental attacks.

3) I'm on AIM if anyone needs to talk to me about this, or this post.

I only see an experienced mage such as Saurron or Gav Mortis countering my magick this easily.

imported_Firebird1
Feb 23rd, 2004, 03:20:07 PM
Wow, I go being a Gentleman, and offer to keep this quiet and talk about it on AIM or PM or Email and she goes nuts!

O_o

Yes I am a Sith Master. And as far as I'm concerned Sorsha is a Master Dark Jedi or Sith Master.

I fail to see the problem in this? And why didn't you IM/PM me on this Sorsha?

Heck I didn't even attack you? Judged? WTF!!!

Look if anyone has a problem with my posts, they can PM me and I'll try to explain it. I know it has not always helped in matters, but I am willing to listen.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 23rd, 2004, 03:31:45 PM
Keeping things to PMs would be the first choice, of course.

I read most of the last 45 posts, and to say the least I'm surprised that this is the only complaint raised. :p I'd point some other fingers at a fallen Jedi who is...a knight? making a ton of moves in one post. And then hordes of insects, and lots of troopers and a ship coming in from no where. :p Do you *really* want judges?

But to the question at hand, Firebird absorbed the power of Sorsha's 'biting shadows' and so dismissed them. She spoke into his mind with a 'psychic dagger' and after doing so he pushed her out of his mind.

Considering everything else you two have done in this thread I don't see why this shouldn't be allowed. It is a good counter to Sorsha's attack, as two people of equal rank, if different specialties.

imported_Firebird1
Feb 23rd, 2004, 03:39:18 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Keeping things to PMs would be the first choice, of course.

Ok then, I'll send her a PM. Maybe we can solve this.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 23rd, 2004, 03:41:29 PM
:p I edited after reading the thread. But please do continue in PMs, unless you or she wish to speak directly on my ruling. :)

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 23rd, 2004, 03:51:27 PM
nevermind