PDA

View Full Version : How odd of me...

Ace McCloud
Feb 22nd, 2004, 01:53:14 PM
I have actually returned to playing SWG. I have had numerous requests to return and a bunch of people have told me how much better it has gotten. And with the new upcoming combat remake, the game will be totally badass. Right now I am playing Anarchy Online and I am about to cancel that so essiantially I'm not losing any money, as they are both 15 bucks a month. I'm also starting a Guild on Lowca if anyone out there still plays and is interested. :rollin

Travis North
Feb 22nd, 2004, 06:06:44 PM
Shotgun advisor.

Vhiran Crescent
Feb 22nd, 2004, 07:06:46 PM
Lol, we need a name. And I have the Frame rate jumping problem and I'm not going to play till I fix that.

Travis North
Feb 22nd, 2004, 08:15:57 PM
Take shadows off. Get a good graphics card. You could do lots of stuff. The best FPS you can get is either 29 or 30(I've heard 30 but I can't get it.)

Oh well I created a char on that server.

Vhiran Crescent
Feb 22nd, 2004, 08:48:30 PM
Yea well thats not the problem.

Master Yoghurt
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:30:16 PM
Play on Chilastra, thats where most of us are playing :)

My ingame nick is "Ryland Larr"

Travis North
Apr 5th, 2004, 07:29:44 PM
Really... That's been my home server since launch. Darriann Sollak, TFE. If your ever on Corellia stop by Sythera.

Master Yoghurt
Apr 8th, 2004, 05:15:14 AM
Hey there Travis :)

Sorry I was a little preoccupied ingame when we spoke. But to answer your question you asked me then, other members of swfans playing would be Layton (Jedi Master Carr) and Wyland (Darth Viscera). There are also some members of CC.net playing you might be familiar with (we have our own SWG forum <a href=http://www.coruscantcity.net/cgi-bin/board/ultimatebb.cgi?category=6>here</a>).