PDA

View Full Version : Need some backup...

imported_Akrabbim
Feb 21st, 2004, 05:48:43 PM
In the thread, "I am the cheese" (click here (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=633149#post633149)), I could use a knight or master as backup. You won't need to post until after several more cycles... say two or three. Would anyone be willing? Please pm me or post here if you're interested. I may be a bit choosy on who I pick... I'm looking for a certain type, but I'm not sure what I'm looking for exactly. Thanks for your help.

Shade Magus
Feb 21st, 2004, 06:16:28 PM
i could go for some action

Ace McCloud
Feb 21st, 2004, 09:09:45 PM
Not a Knight or Master, but I'm always up for a fight. If you don't chose me I'll completely understand ;)

Pierce Tondry
Feb 21st, 2004, 11:50:33 PM
Oh, nutbugs. I forgot all about the Hob/Ak fight! Sorry, dude!

If you need me for this, gimme a holler. I don't think I am what you are looking for, though.

Figrin D'an
Feb 22nd, 2004, 07:08:13 PM
I spoke with Daiq about this. I'm game. Just let me know if you need me.

imported_Akrabbim
Feb 23rd, 2004, 10:06:17 AM
Fig, you're in. Sorry to the rest of yall, but Figrin was sorta on the line-up for a while. I just wanted to make sure Fig had a chance to get out of it if he wasn't interested.

You can post in the thread now if you'd like, but be sure not to actually arrive at the hospital until Jakob has posted two to three more times. I figure that should be a fair amount of time for backup to arrive. You shouldn't have any trouble finding us, though... I expect things to get noisy very soon. :)

And thanks to everyone who offered help.