PDA

View Full Version : Peace of Mind

imported_Jacali Danner
Feb 21st, 2004, 01:24:16 PM
Falycin. The world of the four clans...Ocean, Forest, Desert, Plains.

It had come quickly to the young Jedi Padawan, Jacali Danner.

Death. Havoc. Falycin's destruction.

An Armageddon, not by war or any outer opposing factor of other systems, but by a huge rain of meteors that was heading right for the beautiful planet.

Jacali had dreamt of the destruction and on her own had begun to research in the Archives studying star charts and meteor activity around the Falycin system and sure enough found exactly what she had hoped not too.

A large mass of meteor activity was headed directly towards the small planet, she did a follow up on the information and within a few moments was able to determine just how many days from the first meteor until the massive destruction hit.

More and more information came up, they had seven days before the first plague of meteors hit. After that time it was hard to tell, but the final blow was twenty days away.

The Padawan searched further to the population of Falycin, it was around eighteen thousand, and it consisted of four clans and they were very far apart distance wise.

That's when she stumbled onto some history of the planet. And found that an out break of war was happening and had been happening after a mixed clan marriage about ten years before.

The Ocean Clan and the Forrestor Clan.

Jacali shook her head on this one, wars were not something great and it could very well leave it's mark on the entire planet.

She also read that the clans didn't take kindly to outsiders, but she couldn't just let this go. With all her information in hand, she presented it before the council.

Jacali was more than adament in going to Falycin and helping get as many as she could off the planet.

The council seemed to allow it, even her master, Dasquian agreed to go as well as Jedi Knight, Falcon Gyndar and Shade Magus.

It didn't take long for word to spread and soon a group of them were assembled.

Getting the transports ready had taken a few days, but with the help of Lion El'Jonson, things were on their way.

Jacali hadn't given up on this the entire time, she kept a running time limit on her laptop to know pretty much exactly how much time was left...

Seventeen days left..

The West Coruscant Spaceport was bustling with activity as Jacali quickly made her way towards the transports. Everyone was supposed to meet at Docking bay 53 at 8am.

Right now it was about 7:35ish. With her pack slung over her shoulder, lightsabre hanging on her belt and metal leg brace on her right leg, she was ready to go. It was time to get the show on the road, the time was running out. They only had four days before the first wave of meteors hit, that wasn't much time. Not much time at all.

Jacali was the first to show at the transports that would be taking them to Lion's larger vessels just outside Coruscant's atmosphere.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 21st, 2004, 01:36:23 PM
Dasquian followed shortly behind his apprentice. Though he was eager to aid the people of the planet that Jacali had seen in such peril, he was also here to monitor the Padawan’s progress. Her own dedication to this cause was admirable and he was anxious to see how she would fair in the face of potential chaos and confusion. Having overcome her accident months prior, the Jedi apprentice was regaining her footing on the path to becoming a fully-fledged Jedi.

“Do you know how long the journey through hyperspace will take?” he asked, stopping a few feet short of Danner whilst looking over the amassed transport vessels – there were many, yet he knew only a handful of Jedi were being dispatched. Somehow, he felt it best not to chide or advise her yet. She was co-ordinating this mission and he would hold his warnings until they were necessary,

imported_Jacali Danner
Feb 21st, 2004, 01:57:55 PM
Jacali nodded. "Yes, Master. I looked it up in the map reader room, it should take about twelve hours. Thank the Force for hyperspeed. I've downloaded the little bit of information I've found on the clan leaders and for the most part, none of them seem to like outsiders. It will be trying nonetheless, but I'm willing to do what I must, to save these people, Master. Without putting our group in danger."

Shade Magus
Feb 21st, 2004, 06:28:54 PM
Shade walked up behind Dasquian and nodded. His Padawan Spada should be arriving at anytime.

"It is good that you think of your comrades, but we all knew the risks when we volunteered for this. Our primary goal is to evacuate these people as soon as we can. I personally know that it will be trying to get them to listen because traditions can sometime lead others as blindly as pride. I used to be like that until some recent events."

Shade looked at all the ships and supplies

"Is everything ready to go?"

spada
Feb 21st, 2004, 07:08:10 PM
Spada swiftly strode towards the transports which would take them to the site and noticed Shade checking the cargo and ships. He came about 5 feet from there and bowed to Shade, Jacali, and another man who he knew was a Jedi and said,

"Hello. Will we be setting off soon?"

his tall, powerful frame was covered by his usual Padawan robes and dark brown cloak with the hood covering his head. His lightsaber hung at his belt and he carried a small rubber bag which contained the equipment he used to eat.

imported_Jacali Danner
Feb 21st, 2004, 07:30:53 PM
Jacali gave the Jedi Knight, Shade a repectable bow as he arrived. She nodded and agreed with him. "Yes, Master Shade we're all ready just waiting for the rest of our group to arrive."

Jacali saw Spada walk up and gave him a smile and a nod. She'd met him a few weeks earlier in the B&G. "Hello, Spada." She greeted him. "Well, we'll be leaving as soon as everyone arrives. Which should be real soon."

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 22nd, 2004, 01:31:38 AM
There seemed to be a lot going on danger-wise in the universe lately. Falcon Nytrau Remnikt Kall Gyndar did what he could as a Knight of the Greater Jedi Order, and it seemed to go a fair way, joined with the efforts of others on such missions.

It was about 7:45 when he arrived to join the group.

"G'morning, Miss Danner. I still owe you and the doctor a taste of my own cooking." Falcon half-smiled, then looked to the others, nodding to each of them. "Dasquian, Shade...Padawan Elhow."

With two 'sabers and the pistol his brother had given him upon achieving knighthood, Falcon was ready.

"I take it this is everybody?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Feb 22nd, 2004, 06:52:30 AM
Jacali greeted Falcon with a bow as well. "G'morning to you as well, Master Gyndar and I'll be waiting for that dinner after we return, I'll need it by then." She smiled widely.

She looked back at the entrance. "We've still got two Padawans to wait for, but it's not quite eight yet. Padawan Rognan and Padawan Natia. At which the two, I've not had a chance to meet yet."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 22nd, 2004, 11:10:18 AM
*Natia arrived on the scene right when her name was being said. A lightsaber at her side, a walking stick in one hand. And an owl perched on the walking stick.

Dressed in a comfortable forest green jumpsuit, she makes her way towards Jacali*

I'm here so that just means we're waiting for Rognan Dar to arrive. Sorry I took so long to arrive, but I was trying to convince Poledra here that it would be safer for her to stay here on Coruscant. But don't worry, she won't be getting in the way and will end up remaining on a ship instead of going down to the planet. That is if she listens.

Hi Dad.

Greetings Master Belargic.

*Natia greets Dasq formally before greeting the rest, even if she doesn't know them*

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 22nd, 2004, 11:15:11 AM
Dasquian smiles in greeting to Natia. Had he and Xazor been together, the girl would have been something akin to his step-daughter or some such - he wasn't clear on the exact details of her relations with Xazor. What he knew was that she considered Valanya her relative, and therefore Dasquian must have been too. Now it was just a matter of waiting for the last of their party.

Rognan Dar
Feb 22nd, 2004, 05:13:48 PM
Following up the rear, the last, and the late was Rognan. It took to much time to tell Yarden to take care of the place while he was gone. It was like telling your older child that you had to babysit for a little over two weeks. But she finally gave in and he was off. And off is what you would call it. Walking, or running, was to slow. Instead, he went through the air as he went from wall to wall, using hooklike effect.

When he entered the room he was still zooming throug the air untill he let go of the force and dropped to the ground. He had to run and stop so that he did not fall over when hitting the floor.

"Sorry I'm late. Traffic is terrible," he added as a joke. He was a little weary from his activity. But day by day it was getting easyer. "Well, lets get this show on the road."

imported_Jacali Danner
Feb 23rd, 2004, 08:02:21 AM
Jacali spoke up again. "Great, we're all here and accounted for, let's save introductions for after we get going. We've not a lot of time and it's going to take twelve hours to get to our destination. Everyone." She stepped back and held out her arm so they could board the Stalwart-class transport.

Once everyone was on the large transport, she informed the Captain that they were ready to leave.

He led them to a lounge area and informed them that once they were on the Defender they'd be shown to a block of quarters and a small conference area to be able to meet at.

"Thank you, Captain." Jacali nodded and then went back to the lounge and sat down with the others as she heard the converters fire up.

spada
Feb 23rd, 2004, 05:39:40 PM
Spada, seeing Jacali enter, asked,

"Should we get down to planning now or when we are on the larger ships? We need a plan of action to pull something so delicately and large scale off."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 25th, 2004, 01:23:09 PM
*Natia sits down in the lounge, her thoughts wandering to the mission that they are going on. For now, she will let the others do the talking and she listens, giving input when she feels the need to*

Rognan Dar
Feb 25th, 2004, 05:12:10 PM
Rognan walked in and followed after Spada.

"No, we should get moving as soon as possible. We have plenty of time to plan once we get under way."

imported_Jacali Danner
Feb 25th, 2004, 08:22:35 PM
"It won't take very long to get to the bigger ship, it's right outside the atmosphere. I will advise you all, the time gap is closing. The first wave of meteors to hit is in a bit less than four days. I'm keeping track of all the activity, so hopefully I'll be able to assess where the most damage is going to occur."

She opened her pack and brought out a folder. She handed each a star sheet showing them all the meteorite activity that would be headed their way.

"Time is critical here. Now, I've read in the history that the Four Clans did come together once a month for some kind of meeting, but two clans are in an ongoing war due to some kind of mixed Clan marriage. So, that will be something we'll have to work on, we may have to split up and each go to one of these clans to get them to listen. And they aren't very trusting to outsiders."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 26th, 2004, 08:57:06 AM
The Ocean and Forest Clans.

*Natia says quietly to a point where those not paying attention would completely miss it*

Because of a marriage between them, right??

*Natia says looking at Jacali, hoping she's putting things together correctly*

Shade Magus
Feb 26th, 2004, 01:28:11 PM
Shade listened intently.

"Well then....it sounds as if there are really going to be two ways of dealing with this. Passive negotiations or agressive negotiations. I personally have a tendency towards assive, but I have a question that might help us go about talking to these people. Do you have any information on their speices as a whole? I mean do they seem relatively peaceful, or are they a bit agressive? They way you are talking is that they are passive when it comes to their tribe idependently, but throw anything else in there and they all of a sudden become agressors."

imported_Jacali Danner
Feb 26th, 2004, 04:56:16 PM
Originally posted by Natia Elessar

Because of a marriage between them, right??

Jacali nodded. "Yes, on Falycin there is an overall law that requires all clan members to marry within their own clan, there is to be no mixing of clans and someone did that about ten years ago and the Ocean and Forest clans have been at war ever since."

Originally posted by Shade Magus

Shade listened intently.

"Well then....it sounds as if there are really going to be two ways of dealing with this. Passive negotiations or agressive negotiations. I personally have a tendency towards assive, but I have a question that might help us go about talking to these people. Do you have any information on their speices as a whole? I mean do they seem relatively peaceful, or are they a bit agressive? They way you are talking is that they are passive when it comes to their tribe idependently, but throw anything else in there and they all of a sudden become agressors."

"From what I've gathered, that is exactly how they are, Master Shade. And it is us who is invading their turf."

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 27th, 2004, 12:41:55 PM
"A Jedi must be mindful of invading the privacy of others, but I believe in this instance we are quite entitled to do. As for the matter of how to deal with any disputes, we must be passive first and foremost. Acting agressively will only lead to further combat. Perhaps if we split into parties... composing of a Knight and one or two Padawans, we could divide to speak to each tribe on their opinion and stance then come back together to try and brainstorm a way through any current difficulties?"

Shade Magus
Feb 27th, 2004, 01:21:04 PM
"I agree with Master Dasquian's idea. However there are only three knight here and four tribes. This itself presents a problem. I do have a solution though, but first I must ask. Jacli do you have any information on the individual tribes that could tell us about their past instances with outseides, such as which would be more willing to allow one of us to talk to them?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Feb 28th, 2004, 09:10:08 PM
"The information I gathered is about it, Master Shade. Even that was far and few between. The clans aren't technologically supported, they live off the lands and by what their Gods have given to them. My suggeston would be to approach the Desert or Plains Clan, just because they aren't at war. Perhaps, they can help fill the void of information that we seek."

Falcon Gyndar
Mar 1st, 2004, 01:13:18 PM
Falcon just sits quietly, and nods in agreement about Jacali's last comment. So far, ideas have been good, and Gyndar's brain was working. For a second, he watched his daughter, smiling.

I'll get to see how she works, most likely.

But even if he didn't, he would still be happy to work on a mission with her.

Rognan Dar
Mar 1st, 2004, 10:56:01 PM
"Well, if they are not use to technology, then maybe it would be a good idea not to use it, correct? Would they become frightened of things that we have that they might shut us out complety? Even the ones not at war?"

Rognan continues to stand. He was to excited about doing a mission that he was unable to sit still.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 2nd, 2004, 01:17:44 PM
*Natia closes her eyes for a moment or so. Yes, it is a good idea to approach those not at war first. But those at war will take longer to communicate with. She takes a deep breath before opening her eyes, glad to have become friends with both Angelina and River*

I agree with Rognan. If we use technology around them which they are not used to, it may get them to completely ignore us.

But if we wait to long to talk with the clans that are at war, we might not be able to convince them to leave. With this in mind, I'm willing to go to the Forest or Ocean clan to start talking with them, even before we have any more information on them.

*Natia lets her gaze fall upon each member of the party after she has said this. She's not afraid of working by herself and is willing to take whatever comes at her because of it*

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 2nd, 2004, 08:28:47 PM
Jacali nods and looks at the Knights. "It's your call, I've no problem with it."

Rognan Dar
Mar 2nd, 2004, 10:47:12 PM
"I'll go, too," Rog says and takes a step forward. "I might be able to help out and see how these people react to us. The movements of the body give away much. If they are hostile to us, then we need to find a way to make them trust us."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 3rd, 2004, 08:48:01 AM
*Natia nods slightly, not complaining that somebody else is willing to go with her. It means that if things get tough, there's somebody there to watch her back*

Both Rognan and myself are skilled in kinetic communications, the art of understand body language.

*Natia leaves off her definition there, not wanting to give away what else at least she can do*

Is there any objections from anyone about us doing this??

*Natia questions, and lets her gaze rest upon Falcon, knowing he'd probably object to try and keep her safe, but hoping he won't*

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 3rd, 2004, 10:56:55 AM
"I'll accompany you," Dasquian interjected, then explaining, "... empathy and understanding of problems is my forté."

Shade Magus
Mar 3rd, 2004, 03:47:01 PM
"I would consider going to the Ocean clan if the other three went to the Forest clan. While I would rather just one group go between the two, we don't have much time for that if I am not mistaken. That only leaves the Desert and Plains clans. I would also make a suggestion that prehaps Falcon goes to one of the others alone and the two remaining Padwans, Jaclie and Spada, go to the other."

spada
Mar 3rd, 2004, 03:50:55 PM
Spada nodded,

"I dont care what base I go to. If I go with Jacali, we'll get them off the planet quickly."

he said, nodding to Jacali.

"I have one question, though. Once we get the tribes to come, where should we bring them and meet up with each other?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 4th, 2004, 09:03:18 AM
*Natia nods, but frowns slightly when Shade says that he'll go to the Ocean clan by himself*

It would be best if either Rognan or myself accompanied you Shade so that you aren't going there alone. We don't need the two that specilise in Kinetic Communications going together if it means leaving a person in a potentially hostile situation which could be defused before anyone got hurt.

Rognan Dar
Mar 4th, 2004, 03:41:08 PM
"True. And I dont think going off alone is all that great of a idea either. Something could happen to you, or anyone, and then we might never find out what happened to you before it was to late."

Rognan could tell that this mission wasn't planned out to well. Alreafy they were coming to difficulties and they had just left. Now, he wasn't feeling to sure about himself.

Shade Magus
Mar 5th, 2004, 07:04:42 PM
"While I agree, I am trying to think of what the best route for splitting people up would be, that is unless Jacli has already given this subject some thought."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 5th, 2004, 07:54:28 PM
Jacali sighed slightly, this wasn't going over well everyone was willing to help out but they all wanted to jump in at the same time.

"Alright. I do know that the Plains and Desert clan still somewhat link together to an extent. They aren't as hard and as unrulely as the Ocean or the Forrest clans. If we could all band together and get the Desert and Plains to listen to us, they could very well be the link we need to get to the other clans. I think, in my opinion that we need to go in as a group and face these two clans first hand. If we see, that there is going to be more of a problem, we split up then and go to the others...."

She paused for a moment as the Force guided her into a new vision. Jacali watched as it played out in front of her. As if no one else was there, but she saw only parts and pieces of their future and it never showed her the outcome.

The others in the group probably realized something was up with the young Padawan by her eye movement as the visions flashed before her.

Shade Magus
Mar 5th, 2004, 11:58:11 PM
Shade felt a flash of Force, but kept his reaction to himself. He looked over to Jacli as he realized it was her he was sensing.

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 8th, 2004, 04:24:38 AM
As quick as it had appeared to her, it was gone. Jacali blinked.

"We'll be tested to earn their trust." She told them still kinda dazed.

Falcon Gyndar
Mar 8th, 2004, 12:46:09 PM
Falcon smiled.

"Well, if that is the case, then I see no problem with it...."

Shade Magus
Mar 8th, 2004, 01:14:16 PM
"Do you know in what way?"

Rognan Dar
Mar 8th, 2004, 10:49:03 PM
"And once they do, will they allow us to put them on a transport? Or as they might put it, a flying metal beast?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 9th, 2004, 05:06:28 AM
"We'll all be requested to...some type of meal for their high council members, we'll eat and then..." She shook her head with a slight laugh. "We become their entertainment. Indiviually, we'll all have to perform some type of entertainment to their group and then after so, we'll be given a group task to conduct and if we make their council happy with our entertainment and pass their task, we're in. I believe, they'll listen and yes, they may just march on our transports."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 9th, 2004, 09:52:12 AM
*Natia keeps her face neutral during this portion of the discussion. Perfom for entertainment, then a group task. She turns her gaze to Poledra who hoots softly in her ear before getting a smile on her face*

Would they expect all *motions towards Poledra* of our number to perform?? Or just a select number.

spada
Mar 9th, 2004, 04:22:00 PM
Spada hit a roadblock with the eating.

"I can't eat solid foods with my mask on. That may anger them and make them think that I am disrespecting them. As for entertainment, we could just use our force powers or lightsabers and have a show with that if they are as primitive as you say."

He gazed at the group and hoped that he would not hamper their plans.

Shade Magus
Mar 9th, 2004, 07:20:57 PM
Shade stared into space for a moment when she said preform.

"Well......this is a surprise."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 9th, 2004, 07:40:46 PM
Jacali carefully listened to all of them and answered each one directly. "I think, owls won't have to worry about it." She smiled as she told this to Natia, she then turned to Spada. "Don't worry, Spada. I'm sure they will understand your situation."

Jacali glanced at Shade, "yes. It is quite a surprise, but we know now that's its going to happen, so it gives us all a chance to think about what kind of entertainment we're going to giving."

She looked at the others. "As far as the task, I couldn't see it. I don't know what it's going to be."

Over the intercom they heard the captain. "This is Captain Heath Williams. We'll be within the Defenders hangar bay momentarily."

Rognan Dar
Mar 9th, 2004, 11:25:08 PM
"But wont all this 'entertaining' and 'tasks' take up to much time? We are on a dead-line here. We can't aford to take to much time on just one group, can we? If all of us went to the same tribe, then we would all have to perform and might even be give individual tasks to preform. That would take to much time, since we do not know what the tasks are.

I still say that we have at lest two groups go out. It might not be as focused and pwerful as all of us going to one, but we could learn and get information to convince another group that way."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 10th, 2004, 04:31:41 AM
"We'll be dealing with two groups first and we have to gain their trust, Rog." She told him gently. "If we can't get that, this mission is all for naught. Yes, I agree, it will take unnecessary time, but....if we can get their trust, they would go along with us quite a bit faster than if we just storm the place and tell them they need to get out of here."

She paused for a moment. "The Desert and Plains Clans are our link to the other two. The forge of trust will run deeper than just between the two and it'll make our job much easier."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 10th, 2004, 09:31:26 AM
*Natia nods at Jacali's responce to her question. Perform. That is something she's never had to do before, and doesn't even know the slightest bit about performing. As a little kid, she was either beaten or running. As she got older, her attention was thrown into her studies and righting wrongs that she's committed. And large events that she could have attended, she never did except for one ball, but even that doesn't give her enough to perform with. A slight chuckle escapes her mouth at this point*

Next question, some of us may not even know how to perform for entertainment. What then??

*Natia questions, knowing that it will surprise her Father that she doesn't know how to do some entertainment*

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 10th, 2004, 09:43:01 AM
“Perhaps… it is best we do not overwhelm the clans with our numbers. They may feel threatened if we are all present,” Dasquian said, throwing the idea out to be discussed.

Shade Magus
Mar 10th, 2004, 04:52:29 PM
"I agree with Dasquian. There are seven of us, so I suggest that two groups of three go to the two clans you mentioned and that the one left remaining stay with the ship to protect it. Unless of course that is not needed."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 11th, 2004, 09:11:49 PM
"Sounds fine with me, however you think seems fit. You know much more about these things than I do." Jacali nodded.

Rognan Dar
Mar 11th, 2004, 11:07:01 PM
"Are we just going to puck and choose or is someone going to hand out who goes where? To me, it should be two evenly spread out groups."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:54:00 AM
A Knight in each group with two padawans. That would be easiest. It would give the four padawans a chance to be on the field with an experienced person with them.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 12th, 2004, 12:15:29 PM
“Yes, that would be a good idea. Shade and Falcon can be the group leaders… Jacali, I’ll be staying with you.”

Shade Magus
Mar 13th, 2004, 02:50:53 AM
Shade nodded.

Falcon Gyndar
Mar 13th, 2004, 01:07:16 PM
Falcon nodded also, in agreement.

"Whatever it takes."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 14th, 2004, 03:27:03 PM
With a soft whoosh, the landing gear could be heard disengaging and soon the seven of them were exiting the craft, looking about the hanger bay of the Defender. Six other crafts were already in port as a silver protocol droid came up. "Follow me, please and I'll take you to your quarters." A metallic voice sounded as it turned around and headed out of the large hangar bay.

Jacali followed behind her Master. They had twelve hours to get the plans together, rest and plan some more.

Falycin would be quite the challenge.

The droid led them to a lift and they all stepped in. It took them up a few levels and stopped. A door on the opposite side of which they entered opened to a well lit corridor.

"The first three suites to the left, T1,T2 and T3. All, have three sleeping chambers and a furnished galley. I hope you enjoy your stay." The droid turned and walked back onto the lift and the door closed leaving the Jedi in the corridor.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 16th, 2004, 11:59:55 AM
*Natia follows the droid and Jacalli to their quarters. Her thoughts are mirroring Jacalli's at this point. Plan, get some rest, plan some more for the clans are going to be difficult. And she will want to keep an eye on the both groups so she's gonna send Poledra with the group that she's not in. If nothing else, to let her know if the other group gets into too much trouble*

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 18th, 2004, 06:23:27 PM
Jacali looked at the small group congregating in the corridor. "Well...I suppose, I'll take the first room. Who wants to share?"

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 04:37:21 AM
"Well, there are seven of us. Therefore I think the most logical thing would be for you and Natia share a room and then the rest of us can take the remaining rooms. That only leaves the question of who will stay in which room."

spada
Mar 20th, 2004, 09:58:56 AM
"Yea, I don't care where I sleep. you guys decide."

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 20th, 2004, 10:13:16 AM
“Shade, I’ll share with you,” Dasquian said, eager to get everything arranged so that they could get on with their real work here.

Shade Magus
Mar 20th, 2004, 03:42:32 PM
Shade nodded.

"Very well then."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:03:16 AM
*Natia nods at being told that her and Jacali will share a room. It will make things easier for her to share a room with a female and not a male*

I'm agreeable with that.

spada
Mar 24th, 2004, 06:45:26 PM
Spada looked ahead of the group,

"I guess I have the next room."

imported_Jacali Danner
Mar 25th, 2004, 03:56:40 AM
Once the rooms were established, the Jedi departed and met back in the main area of Jacali and Natia's room, twenty minutes later.

The discussion continued again. "Alright, we know our groups." Jacali said, "but now to decide, who is going where."

The Padawan had a small map of Falycin's clan locations on her laptop. They were all spread apart.

OOC: Rog may be non-existant now, I'm not sure if he's going to con't or not...

spada
Mar 28th, 2004, 07:36:32 PM
Spada looked around at the others, saying,

"Sorry, but the whole assigning of groups confused me. Are we going to be breaking into 2 groups?"

Rognan Dar
Mar 28th, 2004, 11:16:29 PM
ooc: Yes, I'm still going to be around...for a while at lest.

"And is someone really going to be left behind just because we are at a odd number?" Rognan added to Spade's question. "To me, that would not be the best for anyone here;l to just wait around the ship, hoping that are friends are doing alright. We need everyone on this, not just the strongest of the brightest. It takes all sorts, and in this mission, we dont have the time to be fighting who stays behind or how we are going to do something."