PDA

View Full Version : No Pain No Gain(Open)

Leten Snat
Feb 20th, 2004, 05:26:08 PM
Back when Leten first showed up at the GJO He had found a broken Training Lightsaber in a garbage can outside, just beside the front steps of the GJO. It was buried under a bunch of garbage, but his natural ability of finding neat salvage located, and he pulled it out.

He held on to it for a while and showed it to some of the teachers, and so far none of them have asked for it back, so Leten went to the GJO libiary and looked up the plans to a lightsaber. After taking a copy of the plans, he went back to his room and examind the training saber opening it and looking at what was inside. And to his suprise there were very few changes that would need to be done in order to make this into a real lightsaber!

He found out what parts he would need to repair and upgrade his training saber, and found that most of the parts were already in one of the many piles of junk that have overtaken the room. But he was still missing a few part. So he when out on a salvage mission for those parts in the lower levels.

............Two Days Later............

Leten walks up the step of the GJO Living Quarters, sucessful in his mission. Even though he is walking with a limp, his right Eye swollen shut and part of his shrit has a blaster hole in it's left shoulder and is soked with blood around the blaster wound and his right pant leg, he still has a smiles on his face.

As he reaches the top of the steps he trips and falls to his right knee, he winces in pain, but the smile still returns, as he roles on to his back, lying on the steps.... He is alive, and has what he went down there to get, Thats all that seem to matter to him right now, that and getting to the medkit he has in his room.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 21st, 2004, 11:58:38 AM
*Natia yawns as she starts walking up the steps to the LQ, tired from not getting any sleep last night, and being out all night and morning. She's not paying to much attention to where she's going except to back to her room here.

Suddenly, she trips over Leten, since she did not see him there. Whens he looks to see who she tripped over, the words of an apology on her lips, she suddenly gets a worried look on her face as she first sees injuries, and then the face of Leten*

Come on Leten, let's get you patched up.

*Natia picks Leten up, with the aid of the Force and carries him inside and walks down towards the Medbay of the GJO*

Leten Snat
Feb 21st, 2004, 12:38:54 PM
Leten dosen't even flinch when Natia trips over him, or even look to see who triped over him. The smiles on his face gets bigger as he hear Natia's voice, and says as he is lifted into the air in a cheerful tone...

"Goood Morning Natia! How are you doing today! You know I can still walk. I was only resting. If you hadn't noticed I've had a long day so far and it only morning! In fact I haven't slept since yesterday!"

Leten realises where Natia Is taking him.

"I really don't need to go to the medbay! I have a Med-Kit in my room that will be good enough!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 23rd, 2004, 05:42:37 PM
In your opinion young man, but in my opinion, you need to go to the medbay in order to get proper medical attention and so to the medbay you shall go.

*Natia says quite casually as she continues walking to the medbay*

And you are not the only one mister who has had a long day already. After the medbay, you and I both are going to get some very much needed rest.

Leten Snat
Feb 24th, 2004, 02:25:28 PM
Leten Laughs...

"And What makes you think that I will go get some rest? I have way too much to do! I have to put the last few componets in to my lightsaber, calabrate it, align the emiters, and test it! I have just too many things to do! And I still say that I don't need the med bay! I've had worse injuries and only used a Med Kit to heal myself!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 25th, 2004, 01:18:50 PM
I say that you will get some rest, even if I have to hog tie you to ensure that you rest. And I still say that you need to go to the medbay cause if not, I'll worry to much for you.

*Natia says as they are reaching the medbay and heads in*

Leten Snat
Feb 25th, 2004, 01:35:26 PM
"And what makes you the boss of me?! I'm a wild creature! I can't be tamed! I'm really not badly hurt!" He says as the doctor grabs him and takes him off to a bacta tank.

A few hours later Leten comes out of the treatment room, looking much better than he did when he entered. He calls back to the doctor...

"shees... That was totaly unnessary! I would have been fine."

The doctor just laughs. Leten goes to walk to the door to the med bay mumbling to himself, forgetting that Natia is there...

"Okay not I need to put the last few componets in to my lightsaber, calabrate it, align the emiters, and test it.. i hope it works.."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 26th, 2004, 09:02:43 AM
*Natia puts a hand on Leten's shoulder and goes to steer him towards her room*

All that can wait Leten until after we get some rest.

Leten Snat
Feb 26th, 2004, 10:22:52 AM
Leten dosen't go to stop being steered towards Natia's room...

"But I really nead to get back to working on my lightsaber! I Really don't have time for rest!....Umm.. Natia... My room is that way." He says as he points down the hall behind them.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 27th, 2004, 11:09:46 AM
I understand that Leten, but it won't do you any good to get it finished just to have it blow up in your hand because you were to tired to do a proper job.

As for where your room is, I know where it is and I not once said that is where I'm taking you.

*Natia keeps guiding Leten towards her room*

Leten Snat
Feb 27th, 2004, 02:49:56 PM
"It Will not blow up on me! I'm awake enough! Really! I am!... Um... So where are you taking me?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 28th, 2004, 12:05:38 PM
Trust me, you'll be more competent when you're fully rested. As to where I'm taking you, I'm taking you to my room so I can keep an eye on you while we get some rest.

Leten Snat
Mar 1st, 2004, 02:36:27 PM
Leten gives up even trying to struggle or object to whats going on knowing that Natia could just lift him with the force and carry him to her room.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 2nd, 2004, 01:22:48 PM
*Natia, after a few moments of walking in silence, stops infront of a door and unlocks it before motioning for Leten to go it*

Well, here we are at my quarters.

*Natia steps into her room behind Leten. There's a bed in one corner, a dresser, a table with two chairs by the window and a small kitchenette*

Leten Snat
Mar 2nd, 2004, 01:25:09 PM
Leten looks around the room...

"It's nice...And clean. So now that I have seen it I'll be heading back to my room now..."

Leten truns back to the door, and playfuly trys to run out.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 2nd, 2004, 01:26:36 PM
*Natia grabs Leten as he goes to head past her*

The place you're heading is to my bed Leten. You need the rest.

Leten Snat
Mar 2nd, 2004, 01:32:17 PM
Leten playfuly struggles...

"Eeeeek! a girl wants me in her bed!...wait...Why is that a bad thing?" Leten says witk a slightly subjestive tone in his voice.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 3rd, 2004, 08:50:51 AM
*Natia smiles and shakes her head*

Come on Leten, let's get some sleep.

*Natia guides Leten over to her bed where she picks him up with the Force and plops in a sitting position on the bed. She then removes his shoes, as well as hers while waiting for Leten to lie down*

Leten Snat
Mar 3rd, 2004, 11:25:48 AM
Leten playfuly struggles as Leten is forced to the bed, he crosses his arms a trys to pout through through the smile on his face...

"No Bed! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"

It must be the fact that Leten didn't have much of a childhood that is making him act like this now, but Natia can tell that he is only playing and not really being stuborn.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 5th, 2004, 10:20:55 AM
*Natia smiles and shakes her head as she lifts Leten with the Force to put his back against the bed by the wall so that his feet are in the air*

I don't care what you say, you need your sleep.

Leten Snat
Mar 8th, 2004, 01:11:10 PM
After a few moments of looking like a dead dog from a cartoon, Leten lets his feet fall to the bed. but still with the childlish act, he flails his arms hitting the bed repeatedly....

"NOOOOO!!!!! No! No! NO! NOOOOO NAP!!!!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 9th, 2004, 09:46:53 AM
I don't see why you're objecting. This isn't a nap.

*Natia says calmly as she sprawls out next to Leten*

Leten Snat
Mar 9th, 2004, 01:33:25 PM
Leten stops what he is doing, thinks about it for a moment , then laughs.

"Okay! you got me there!"

Leten snuggles up to Natia, and wraps his arms around her.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 10th, 2004, 10:35:11 AM
*Natia smiles for a moment, and then her smile gets even bigger as Leten snuggles up to her, wrapping his arms around her. She snuggles closer to Leten, letting herself be held in his arms, feeling happy that she's with him*

Leten Snat
Mar 10th, 2004, 01:43:36 PM
After a few moments Leten Falls asleep for the rest of the day and night.

When he wakes up he streaches, and realises that he is not in his room.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 12th, 2004, 11:47:06 AM
*Natia falls asleep shortly after Leten, getting some much needed sleep which she hadn't gotten in awhile. The odd thing though is she's comfortable enough around Leten to do this.

She wakes up about the same time as him, but doesn't register immediatly that she's with Leten and tenses up immediatly while looking to see who's on her bed with her. Upon seeing Leten, she relaxes and smiles at him*

Morning sleepy head.

Leten Snat
Mar 15th, 2004, 01:57:17 PM
Leten finishes streaching...

"Good morning!"

Leten blushes...

"I can beleave that I went to sleep snuggling with you."

He gets up out of the bed.

"Well I nead to get back to my room, and finish my lightsaber."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 16th, 2004, 11:52:55 AM
I can believe it Leten.

*Natia grabs Leten's shoulder as he gets up*

But you are not leaving this room without eating something first.

Leten Snat
Mar 16th, 2004, 12:24:00 PM
Leten Rolls his eyes...

"Natia! I have work I need to do! I don't have time to eat right now!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 16th, 2004, 12:27:53 PM
That objection is your confirmation that you are going to be staying here for food because if I don't keep you here to eat, you won't eat.

Leten Snat
Mar 16th, 2004, 12:31:47 PM
"I'll eat when I get hungry! I can go days without food!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 17th, 2004, 11:14:24 AM
So can I, but that doesn't mean that it's good for you. You're staying until you've had a bite to eat, but if you insist on leaving before then, I'm going to take you by the arm and take you to Dexter's for breakfast which will mean that it will take you even longer to get back here and get to work on your Lightsaber.

The choice is yours. Maybe a half hour longer or a couple hours longer.

Leten Snat
Mar 17th, 2004, 03:06:03 PM
"Okay! Okay! Whatever! I'll eat! Just can it be a quick bite to eat?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 18th, 2004, 12:55:33 PM
Yes it can be a quick bite.

*Natia says as she moves from her bed to her kitchenette to start preparing some bacon and eggs with toast for breakfast. Since she herself is hungry, she cheats a bit and uses the Force to deal with the bacon while she deals with the eggs so that within about 5 minutes, the food is ready. She dishes it out onto two plates which aren't matching and hands one to Leten*

Here ya go.

Leten Snat
Mar 18th, 2004, 01:21:11 PM
Leten takes one of the plates...

"thank you!"

Leten starts to eat.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:10:32 AM
Not a problem.

Now Leten, what happened to get you injured??

Leten Snat
Mar 23rd, 2004, 11:13:53 AM
"Well...umm... I went out looknig for peices for my lightsaber... And... and got sliightly hurt in the process. "

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 24th, 2004, 09:16:31 AM
And how exactly did you get hurt??

Leten Snat
Mar 26th, 2004, 03:50:04 PM
"Well... Ya see I tend to trust my instinct alot, and I was asking myself where the best place to get the parts that I needed would be. So I followed my instinct to a spot where 5 guys were using this device to hurt a bunch of street people, and my gut was telling me that the parts I needed was in the device. So I waited till they put it down. and snuck over to the device and opened it up. Sure enough the peices I neaded were in there, so I took them out. I tryed to sneek away but triped and made some noise. They saw that I had taken parts from their device, and came after me. They beat me for a bit, but I got away. I lead them down a hall filled with granet slugs, 2 of them got eaten by the slugs and the others started shooting at me untll I was out of sight."

Leten continues eating...

"But I got what I needed and helped some people in the process."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 27th, 2004, 10:32:23 AM
*Natia nods her head slightly as she eats her breakfast*

You need to be more careful because one day you won't be able to get away.

Leten Snat
Mar 29th, 2004, 10:58:11 AM
Leten Roles his eyes...

"I know! I know! but I also know what risk I take doing stuff like that and if I die helping the other street people, I will not die in vain."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Mar 31st, 2004, 09:44:25 AM
*Natia nods, not bothering to respond as she continues eating her breakfast*

As long as you realise that if you die, you will be greatly missed here by those that really care about you.

Leten Snat
Apr 1st, 2004, 10:18:08 AM
"I would hope that people understand that helping others can be dangerous, and even though I would be missed, people would understand what I did, had to be done."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:14:41 PM
It would be understood Leten, but that does not make things easier with the loss of one that they care for.

Leten Snat
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:29:08 PM
"I know..."

Leten hangs his head thinking of all the people that he has lots to the lower levels in his life.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:37:19 PM
*Natia leans over and gives Leten a quick kiss on the cheek*

Leten Snat
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:57:02 PM
Leten smiles and blushes

"I will do my best not to leave you like that."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 02:01:07 PM
Good, cause you don't want me to get angry about it and go all beserk and kill everyone who so much as spoke a bad word about you.

Leten Snat
Apr 1st, 2004, 02:04:16 PM
Leten gets a worried look on his face...

"why would you do that?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 03:01:17 PM
I'd do that because I don't like ppl hurting my friends. Grandpa would probably stop me though cause it's not a Jedi like thing to do.

Leten Snat
Apr 1st, 2004, 03:03:27 PM
"but if I was dead words wouldn't hurt me."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 03:04:47 PM
No, words wouldn't hurt you, but they'd hurt me since you wouldn't be here anymore.

Leten Snat
Apr 1st, 2004, 03:21:18 PM
"But that would be no reason to kill."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 03:39:01 PM
That is true, but there is a chance that I would because of your loss.

Leten Snat
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:40:26 PM
"Okay...Whatever..."

Leten finishes off his breakfast...

"Can I go back to my lightsaber now?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:42:24 PM
Yes Leten, you can now that you've slept and eaten.

Leten Snat
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:45:32 PM
Leten gets up from the table and hurries off to his room.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:49:40 PM
*Natia stands up, and then calmly exits her room and starts the walk to Leten's room*

Leten Snat
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:02:58 PM
When Natia gets there Leten's door is open and Leten has his face in the componets to his lightsaber, and is starting to put them together inside a broken speederbike handle.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:07:24 PM
*Natia smiles as she sees Leten working away on his lightsaber, her own lightsaber hanging at her side where it almost always is now. She remains silent as she watches Leten work away*

Leten Snat
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:09:54 PM
A number of hours later, Leten has finished the saber. He then sits there and polishes the outside of it for another hour, then turns to Natia holding it out to her...

"It's done! What do you think?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:11:02 PM
Looks like it's very well done.

*Natia extends a hand towards it and uses the Force to call it to her so she can take a closer look. After having done so, she returns it to Leten's hand*

Very well done.

Leten Snat
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:14:06 PM
"Thanks!..."

Leten looks down at the saber after he gets it back from Natia...

"I guess I should see if it works..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:15:06 PM
That would be a big help cause you don't want to bring it out in a fight, only to find it not working.

Leten Snat
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:29:20 PM
Leten nods, and steps into the middle of hes room, holding the saber away from his body, and pointing away from Natia...

"well... Here goes everything..."

Leten braces himself for an explosion from the saber, as he switches it on. The purple blade springs to life in his hands and starts to hum like any saber is supose to.

He swings it a bit, and plays with the power settings making sure that everything is working..

He smiles...

"It Works!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:31:16 PM
Very nice Leten. Very nice indeed.

Leten Snat
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:35:29 PM
"So you like it?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:41:05 PM
Yeah I do. If I didn't have one already, I'd ask if I could have it.

Leten Snat
Apr 1st, 2004, 06:27:03 PM
Leten turns it off and puts the saber on his work desk...

"It can't be That good."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Apr 1st, 2004, 06:35:44 PM
But it is that good.

Leten Snat
Apr 1st, 2004, 06:40:41 PM
"Why is it?"