PDA

View Full Version : new forum idea?

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:51:57 PM
Originally posted by Jordana Montegue
Well ... maybe SWfans should open up a forum specifically designated for comp problems? I've asked a good number of questions here and have found that those who replied knew their stuff - and if they didn't, they directed me to links of sites that were right on the money. It'd be helpful to be able to scroll down the topics in one forum vs searching the board to see if a similar topic's been posted and .. yeah

And with the number of people here who are comp illiterate and those willing to help out ...

Just an idea :\

Just a thought raised by a poster, and I thought I'd repost it here for other ideas. Of course these questions have always been fielded in the OOC forum, but perhaps a sub-forum of the Communication Forum might suit the purpose (if needed, which I don't know that it is).

JMK
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:57:12 PM
That's not a bad idea. I like it.

Shawn
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:12:45 PM
Pointless. Any sub-forum would invariably get checked less often than OOC and thus receive less replies.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:42:01 PM
Good point. I'll raise the point in the thread, let her know that such threads would go into the OOC forum, as most of our 'techies' check there most often.