PDA

View Full Version : One more time (complete)

Tony Maxwell
Feb 18th, 2004, 11:25:14 PM
Tony hated being on Corascant because it was where so much pain and suffering had taken place for him but now He was the president of his father company and a long time costomer had wished to meet the new owner of Maxwell industry and he had just finished his meeting with the man

Tony walked down the streets with a large guard droid walking behind him just incase someone wanted to take him out which was highly unlikey becuase most people didnt know there was a new president of MI

As he walked he noticed a familiar place "Master Yogs bar & grill" He said before heading toward it "I might aswell eat here one last time" He said to himself as he walked upto the door commanding his droid to stay outside

Tony walked in and the guard asked him to remove all weapons "I have none" He said lifting up the metal breifcase he was carrying and opened it reveal no weapons "go on through" The gaurd said and Tony gladly went through

He looked around until He found a seat in a corner booth and set his breifcase on the seat beside. A service droid rolled up to his table asking for his order "I'd like a glass of fruit juice for now" He said and the Droid went off to get his order

Tony sat back in his seat The last time I was here I was a Jedi He thought to himself as bad memorys flooded back And I never want to be a jedi again.

Cheyanne Rakai
Feb 23rd, 2004, 08:27:27 AM
Cheyanne Rakai had been looking for him everywhere, but Wolf Bane just seemed to disappear into thin air. She sighed and was slighly annoyed by the happenings on the way to Coruscant.

She had given herself to him and now he was gone, just like a man. Why couldn't she find a nice guy, like her older sister, Quay'Na? She was happily married now to a great guy and here Cheyanne was struggling to make it as a pilot for hire, but making it...barely. And then when she thought she had found something special, he just left her.

Figures... She wanted a drink, something strong to help her forget what had happened and so she could just go on.

When she looked up she saw Yog's, yeah she'd been in there and it was a very nice place, so why not?

She handed over her blaster when she entered and walked up to the bar. "Gimme something strong. A Corellian whiskey will do." Even though the young pilot didn't like whiskey, it was strong and in no time all her problems would seem very far away.

The bartender handed her the drink and she gave him the credits and looked around. It wasn't too busy and she did see a young man about her age and decided to walk over.

With a simple nod, she asked. "Care if I join you?"

Tony Maxwell
Feb 23rd, 2004, 10:54:22 PM
Tony looked up at Cheyanne "Please join me" He said moving his breifcase onto the floor so that Cheyanne could sit next to him "My name is Tony Maxwell."

Cheyanne Rakai
Feb 24th, 2004, 04:18:20 AM
"Well, it's really nice to met you, Tony. I'm Cheyanne Rakai, pilot." She nodded and then took a gulp of the liquid that burnt her throat. Once it was down, she shook her head slightly.

Tony Maxwell
Feb 24th, 2004, 11:04:09 PM
RAKAI Tony thought as he stared at the younf woman for a moment "Pilot huh, Thats nice....You wouldn't be related to a Quay'Na Rakai would you?" He asked almsot hoping she wasnt.

Cheyanne Rakai
Feb 25th, 2004, 04:38:40 AM
Cheyanne nodded with a smile. "Yeah, that's my older sister. You know her?"

Tony Maxwell
Feb 25th, 2004, 04:44:40 PM
"Yes, I met her awhile ago, we met up here a few times but I havn't seen her since I was last here and that was months ago."

Cheyanne Rakai
Mar 2nd, 2004, 07:54:02 PM
"I just returned, I was here a while back. She and her twin are opening up a new club and I've come to see if they need any assistance."

Tony Maxwell
Mar 2nd, 2004, 10:40:43 PM
Quay'Na's twin.......YASMIN He thought as the painful memories surged back into his head. He had never gotten over the way she just left him without saying a word. that had been the main reason why he had left the GJO, becuase she was there and he didn't want to be within a hundred feet of her

He wanted to get his mind on something else "So you said your a pilot" He said changing the subject "What all do you pilot miss Rakai?"

Cheyanne Rakai
Mar 4th, 2004, 07:43:36 PM
"Just about anything, Tony. I love to fly." She smiled. "What about you, what do you do for a living?"

Tony Maxwell
Mar 4th, 2004, 10:04:53 PM
Tony looked around the room to make sure no one was listening to them "When I first met your sister I was the son of a very rich man" He said almost in a wisper "My father owned a high tech droid company but now my father has steped down and givin the company to me

You might of heard of it, Its called Maxwell Industry, the factory is on the planet Naboo and is one of the top companys on the planet."

Cheyanne Rakai
Mar 26th, 2004, 04:13:33 AM
"Ahh, yes. I've heard of it, I've made some deliveries there, a few parts here and there." Cheyanne nodded. "Very high-tech environment, to say the least."

Tony Maxwell
Mar 26th, 2004, 03:21:22 PM
"We make some of the most hi-tech droids around" Tony said proudly "My father mostly built droids for working and prodical droids but I plan on making combat droids for protection and I will call them 'Guardian Droids' and they will hopefully bring in more money then the droids my father was producing."

Cheyanne Rakai
Apr 2nd, 2004, 04:11:09 AM
"Wow, that's impressive. Let me know if you need any shipped anywhere, I'd be glad to handle the job. I even accept contracts, if you need." She smiled.

Tony Maxwell
Apr 2nd, 2004, 04:36:38 PM
"That sounds good" He said pulled out a peice of paper from his briefcase and a pen and sliding them over to table to her "why dont't you give me your comm number or a way to contact you incase I have a job for you."

Cheyanne Rakai
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:50:29 AM
"Great." She answered with a smile. Cheyanne wrote down her comm number and gave it back. Things were starting to look up for her now.

Tony Maxwell
Apr 3rd, 2004, 11:23:58 PM
"I'll be sure to cantact you if I have anything for you" He said sticking the paper into his briefcase "do you spend most of your time on this planet miss Rakai?"

Cheyanne Rakai
Apr 9th, 2004, 05:17:16 PM
Well, not really. I just arrived a short while ago and came to see my sisters for a bit. I normally stay around Naboo. That is where my father lives."

Tony Maxwell
Apr 10th, 2004, 01:18:46 PM
Tony nodded his head "I stay on Naboo most of the time and I'm only here to meet a new client. I should be returning to Naboo soon."

Cheyanne Rakai
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:49:32 PM
"Well, that is cool, maybe we can get together sometime then." She smiled for a moment, but a flash of Wolf went through her mind. Her face ashened slightly as she felt bad for what had happened between them.

Tony Maxwell
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:52:26 PM
Tony smiled "that'd be fun" He saw her face darken somethings are bested not discussed He thought and the look on her face told him he shouldn't ask.

Cheyanne Rakai
Apr 11th, 2004, 12:39:20 PM
Cheyanne dropped the thoughts of Wolf, he'd done exactly what he wanted to do.

Used her.

It was over now and Cheyanne needed to go on, it was only one mistake. Wouldn't happen again.

Her smile brightened. "Well, we'll just have to do that then."

Tony Maxwell
Apr 20th, 2004, 11:01:41 PM
Tony was glad to see the smile cross her face "So, what do pilots do when their not working?"

Cheyanne Rakai
Apr 23rd, 2004, 04:36:00 AM
"I walk around the places I'm at and usually window shop or test out new eating galleries or just stay at my ship and work on some modifications. What about you, what do you do in your spare time?"

Tony Maxwell
Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:06:57 PM
"Well as the President of my company I don't get much time to myself since I spend most of my time meeting costomers, Going over new Droid Schematics or working on a design" Tony said with sigh "This is the first time I've had free time to myself."

Cheyanne Rakai
Apr 24th, 2004, 10:12:02 PM
"Sounds a bit stressful to me."

Tony Maxwell
Apr 24th, 2004, 11:11:46 PM
"It can be" Tony said cooly "But when your a president of a big company you learn to deal with it and just keep going."

Cheyanne Rakai
Apr 25th, 2004, 07:55:40 AM
"Did you know stress can give you a heart attack and you seem pretty young. So, I suggest you get out more and smell the roses."

Tony Maxwell
Apr 25th, 2004, 10:02:14 PM
"Well then its a good thing that when I get back to Naboo that I'm taking on a assisstant to help out with the company" Tony said with a smile "And that should free me up a bit and maybe prolong that heart attack for a few years" He let out a short laugh after saying that.

Cheyanne Rakai
Apr 26th, 2004, 07:42:46 PM
Cheyanne nodded with a smile. "Yes, that should help, a lot. So, maybe we could hook up again when I'm on Naboo. Which I don't think will be too long from now."

Tony Maxwell
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:03:27 PM
"Ya, thats sounds good" Tony said returning her smile "I should be able to get some free time as soon as my assistant starts working."

Cheyanne Rakai
Apr 28th, 2004, 05:02:55 AM
"Awesome, I'll be looking forward to it." She nodded and looked at her chrono. "Well, I've got another shipment coming soon to take to Bespin, so I need to get out of here."

Tony Maxwell
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:37:58 PM
Tony checked his Crono aswell "Ya, have to get up early tomorrow to catch a trasport back to Naboo" He said standing up "It was really nice to see meet you Cheyanne."

Cheyanne Rakai
May 2nd, 2004, 08:17:43 PM
Cheyanne smiled and shook Tony's hand. "It was very nice meeting you too, hope to hear from you soon." She told him with a smile and then headed for the door.

Tony Maxwell
May 2nd, 2004, 10:42:57 PM
Tony stood there for a moment watching her leave, after she was gone he picked up his breifcase and headed out the door. He paused by the waste resepticle just outside the door and looked up at the night sky

He smiled and headed toward his hotel room with his droid stomping along behind him.