PDA

View Full Version : Curse you! Curse you Sonic Heroes!

Mahvash
Feb 18th, 2004, 08:08:45 PM
Ok, I'm not one to curse a game, or to hate one (unless I suck) and I don't hate Sonic Heroes, I hate the MUSIC!

The darnable little tunes (one of which is currently stuck in meh head!) that play when you fight another team, and the stage music is memerable. The gameplay, is different, having to switch between team members so you pass obsicales.

Yeah, I liked it for the week or so I borrowed it from my cousin, so I'm wondering if anyone else has played it, and what system?

Mine was Gamecube.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 19th, 2004, 03:14:21 AM
I saw the advert for it, when I was watching a movie, and it had the A-Team music! How can you not love that!

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:40:04 PM
When does that game come out? I want to play that game so bad.

Mahvash
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:43:41 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
I saw the advert for it, when I was watching a movie, and it had the A-Team music! How can you not love that!

Oh I love it, it's just, damn why must it be catchy???

Originally posted by Wei Wu Wei
When does that game come out? I want to play that game so bad.

It's already out Wei, you silly-billy!

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:00:58 PM
Is it for real? For how long? And why did I not know the release date? Arg! The tears flow like waterfalls. Now to scrounge money so I can buy the game. Alas....

Titian Snow
Mar 13th, 2004, 08:22:59 PM
Sonic Heroes= :thumbup :thumbup It's such a good game, though the Chaos Emerald stages are a pain at times.

Zasz Grimm
Mar 26th, 2004, 03:55:15 AM
i liked it.

i got pissed at it nearly all the way through it. took it back today. my friend and i were like..."Nope...didn't see it."...and we took it back.

IT was a great game. very cool.

(( Played it on Xbox ))

And I thought the music was ok.

What would be really cool is if they did a game like that to japanese pop ( Ayumi Hamasaki-esque music. ) Some of that stuff is VERY fast paced.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 26th, 2004, 09:33:01 AM
I still haven't played this, but I've been playing Sonic 1/2/3/& Knuckles to fill up my SEGA quota :D

Wei Wu Wei
Apr 6th, 2004, 02:05:44 PM
I'll finally get to sink my teeth into the game this weekend. I've played maybe two versus mode rounds against my baby brother, but I want to play the game in the one player mode to see how that runs.