PDA

View Full Version : Dark Dealings (Ishan)

Silus Xilarian
Feb 16th, 2004, 09:22:40 PM
The palace was quiet today, most of the staff were attending a play at the amphitheater, an event that was happening more often now that the city of Iziz and the Mandalorians were at peace. Now was the perfect time to handle some business of the Circle, since there would be no other advisors around to question his motives.

It had been a few days since Silus had questioned Naj and Ishan, and the latter seemed interested in learned, and seemed to have potential.

Hours ago, Silus had summoned two of his men to bring Ishan to the palace. Finding the falleen would be no problem, as they had been keeping him under a close eye. It wouldn't be much longer now, and hopefully this meeting would be....beneficial...

Ishan Shade
Feb 18th, 2004, 10:47:54 PM
His calling to the palace had not been expected so soon, but yet it held quite a level of excitement for Ishan. Apparently his presence was required by implore of Silus Xilarian. For the Falleen, Silus was hard to judge in their first meeting. Humans had that way of wearing their emotions on their sleeve, but Silus was different. It was Ishan’s belief that Silus was somehow connected to the dark side here on Iziz, and he was going to find out how.

He had come quietly with the guards. The palace was nothing compared to his fortress on Courscant, but it was welcoming to see well attuned comforts again. Between his time at the spaceport, and Iziz’s planet-wide library, Ishan had kept himself busy in research of the city and planet system.

Under close supervision of the guards, the Dark Prince sat himself quietly in a small office type room. He folded his hands, gave the room a look-over, and waited for Silus.

Silus Xilarian
Feb 21st, 2004, 04:33:46 AM
"So, you're here looking for 'dark secrets'?" Silus said, as he stepped into the room. Instead of having a seat at the desk, Silus found his way to the small leather chair sitting in the corner, opting to keep things casual.

"But I think we can cut to the chase a little bit. Just what kind of secrets are you searching for? Artifacts? Training maybe?"

Admittedly, Ishan was a bit difficult to read, as was most any Falleen. Ishan had gone one step further though, possessing the force, which always made things a bit more complex. This wasnt something that phased Silus though. At this point, he was in control of the situation, which gave him liberty to speak a bit more freely.

Ishan Shade
Feb 25th, 2004, 01:08:27 AM
"To futher my training." Simply put Ishan went with Silus's casual approach.

"The Black Hand was once one of the galaxy's most feared group of individuals since the fall of the Empire. After hearing of it's dismemberment, I spent a great deal of time and money into researching the whereabouts of some of it's former members."

Ishan paused, treading carefully.

"Have I come to the right place?"

Silus Xilarian
Feb 27th, 2004, 09:58:31 PM
"Never heard of the Black Hand. But, you may have come to the right place for training."

Silus gave Ishan a bit of a curious glance.

"And when you say you want to 'further' your training, I would assume that means you've 'had' training. So, just how far did you progress in you former training. If you dont mind me asking...."

Ishan Shade
Mar 1st, 2004, 10:19:27 PM
Silus's comment was one to not be taken softly. The conversation was more than likely being monitored in some manner, but there was no way to be sure. Even still, Ishan carefully chose his words. After all, a criminal architect such as himself - doesn't make it up the ladder as far as he had - without learning all the tricks of the trade.

"For quite some time I was under the tutelage of a Sith Master. I learned many things from him, but my thirst for knowledge is far from over." Ishan looked up at Silus, no longer trying to judge his reaction, but merely making the conversation seem optimistic.

Silus Xilarian
Mar 2nd, 2004, 01:38:41 AM
"Well, thats why we're all here. Of course, there was something else about you that interested me. You claimed to be a bit of a business man, did you not?"

Silus was getting more interested in the conversation, especially since Ishan said that he'd trained under a Sith Master. Of course, Silus would need to find out this master's name, but Ishan didnt seem too keen on throwing that bit of info out just yet.

Ishan Shade
Mar 2nd, 2004, 11:29:25 AM
Ishan sat back in the chair, steepling his fingers.

"You could say that. I own one of the largest weapons manufacturing conglomerates in the galaxy.”

Ishan stood and walked toward the desk in the middle of the room.

“Here, I’ll show you.” Pulling out a small handheld device, he punched a few commands into the console and sat it on the table – turning it toward Silus. In a matter of seconds a holocom appeared…it was Courscant. The image showed a large industry stronghold that overlooked an immense manufacturing operations plant.

”This is my home away from home.” He leaned over and clicked the holocom off. ”Why do you ask?”

Silus Xilarian
Mar 6th, 2004, 10:36:18 AM
"Well, you might have noticed, our guards mainly carry vibroblades and medium blasters. Our defenses are formidable for dealing with beasts in the jungle. But anything stronger than that, and we're vulnerable."

He led on a bit of smile...

"Why dont you tell me what you can do for me?"

Ishan Shade
Mar 6th, 2004, 11:30:57 AM
A long deviant smile crept upon Ishan's face.

"Who do you need protection from Silus?"

Before he could say anything Ishan rose to his feet, once again punching commands into the console of the small electronic device.

"We manufactor weapons for starships Mr. Xilarian, not the starships themselves. So if your looking for a spacefleet, I'm afraid your barking up the wrong tree."

"However..." Ishan sat the device on the table and walked around to were Silus sat.

"Large groundbased ion cannons, perimeter defense systems, and global monitoring are also some of our specialties. For a planet the size of Onderon, these things are a necessity. However, I am not the general in an army - I can only provide these weapons, not the manpower to run them."

The device clicked and whistled as the images described hologramed before Silus.

Silus Xilarian
Mar 9th, 2004, 02:38:56 AM
"I've found that it's good practice to be prepared for anything. Starship weaponry will be something to look into later on, but I definately see interest in terrain based equipment. I'll provide the manpower to run them, thats not a problem."

Silus gave the holo images another glance, then turned his attention back to Ishan.

"So what sort of skills in particular, were you hoping to learn..."

Ishan Shade
Mar 10th, 2004, 12:13:46 AM
Ishan reached over and clicked the holocom off once more. It appeared that Silus could offer a mutually benefical relationship here on Onderon.

"The lost arts Mr. Xilarian. Sith magic, illusions...old Sith teachings..."

Silus Xilarian
Mar 10th, 2004, 04:00:08 AM
"I'll have to discuss things with the others, but, I'm confident that we can accommodate you."

Silus stood up and offered a handshake toward Ishan.

"You'll be contacted within the week."