PDA

View Full Version : Sins of the past......(Ileya and open)

Raevin
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:23:43 PM
Sitting at the lounge near thier gate at the main transport terminal, Raevin slowly kicked her leg as she sat on the stool. It was a habit she had when she was little, when she was nervous. And she hadnt felt this emotion in a long, long time. Ever since she was eleven, she wasnt in the mind set of such. But the thought of seeing their parents made her think. She wondered if Ileya felt the same. Both have been through thier own hell because of them.

Another thing that had her deeply thinking was, if Ileya had indeed been taken when they were young, Why didnt they bother to go looking for her?? why?? That just didnt make any sense at all. She took a sip of her drink and set it down. Her head tilted forward a bit and she bit her lip. Why didnt you go after her? Why did you act like you didnt care.....or did you at all? The thought ran through her head as she ran a fingertip around the rim of the tumbler she was drinking form. Her hazel eyes shifting slightly from left to right as she kept them staring at the countertop while she thought. Heavy sigh escaping her lips, she took a gander at the crono on her wrist. Hopefully soon Ileya would arrive and they could have a little time to talk about this whole situation more.

Taking another sip, she glanced at the patrons in the place. Straightening her tan suede jacket, she went back to leaning on both arms as she looked straight ahead at the mirror against the bar's back wall...looking at the reflection looking back at her. Seeing the face of someone she was now beginning to hate. The person her parents made....the person she became.

Ileya Simone
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:12:15 PM
Ileya Simone walked to where she knew her sister would be waiting for her. One bag of her 'toys' slung over her shoulder, a bag of clothes carried next to her leg. Chrome sunglasses hid the hard brown eyes and her jaw was set stubbornly. Her brown hair bounced with every step she took and every so often, her hands would clench the bags she was carrying.

Part of her wanted to find the parents who let her go and beat them mercilessly and part of her wanted to thank them for not coming after her. If they had, she knew she would not be the person she was today...but was that a good thing? Was being an assasin for hire a good thing these days? Shrugging her shoulders and feeling the bag of weapons softly hitting her back as she walked, Ileya bit back a sarcastic laugh as she wondered if her parents even knew if she was alive or if they even tried looking for her.

All her rage was coming to a head as days passed on with out Raevin and herself getting their answers. Ileya's anger stemmed from the way Raevin had been treated. Swallowing the few choice curses she had for their parents, she spotted her sister sitting at the bar and plastered a smile onto her face as she walked in.

"Are you ready for this, Rae?" She asked, setting her bags down between them, waving away the bar keep that came to her.

Raevin
Feb 16th, 2004, 01:14:46 AM
Snapping out of the trancelike state she was in, Raevin quickly turned her head in surprise at the voice. A smile now took the place of her previous expression. She was glad to see Ileya. Her sister was now an anchor for her. The one person she grew up to hate, was now the one she relied on to help. She stood up from the stoll and embraced her. Eyes closing as she held her tightly.

" Yes I am....so good to see you."

She said softly. Breaking the hug, she reached up and moved some strands of hair from her face and tucked them behind her ear.

"How 'bout you? You ready?"

Ileya Simone
Feb 16th, 2004, 11:47:38 AM
Ileya embraced Raevin, reaching up to ruffle her hair playfully and then let out a deep sigh as they looked at one another. She was amazed at how close the two had now become since that day so many months ago when her own sister was hell-bent on killing her. One more thing to blame their parents for.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Ileya answered. "Though Kat and Taz were none too pleased that I was leaving. Remind me to thank Taz again when we get back for the tickets and the credits. Grab your bags, Rae...I want to get this over with."

While she waited, Ileya grabbed her own bags again and looked around the lobby, her eyes scanning everything closely...a habit being an assasin. She felt like she was never off work these days.

Raevin
Feb 16th, 2004, 09:41:35 PM
"Ready as I'll ever be....Though Kat and Taz were none too pleased that I was leaving. Remind me to thank Taz again when we get back for the tickets and the credits. Grab your bags, Rae...I want to get this over with."

She smiled and nodded her head, and that look of shame flickerd across her face. That guilt of being the one who put him in that wheelchair.

"I will...I promise."

She picked up her dufflebag and a hardcase which was too big for a weapon....but Ileya being an assasin herself knew what was hidden in there all too well...."toys" just like she carried.

Raevin sighed heavily and gave a quick single nod as she began to walk to the gate.

"Alright....now or never....let's do this."

Shoulder length brown hair bounced as she strode to the spot they were to board the transport, boarding pass in hand.

Ileya Simone
Feb 16th, 2004, 10:10:43 PM
Ileya forgot about those around the two of them as the transport began to lift off. She looked out the window for a few moments before reaching up to pull the blinds down to shield out the sun, taking the sunglasses off to rest them on her head, pushing her hair out of her face. She glanced over at Raevin and smiled sadly, thankful once again to Taz for booking them a private berth. They could talk freely if they wanted to and she closed her eyes, resting her head back onto the seat.

"When was the last time you saw them?" Ileya asked, opening her eyes to look at her sister. She would never admit it to anyone, but she was nervous about being reunited with her parents long thought dead.

Raevin
Feb 16th, 2004, 10:21:08 PM
Raevin glanced at Ileya, the subject noticeable as something she didnt want to talk about as of late, but she would answer. She looked forward and stared at the cabin wall before her.

"About seven years. I left home when I was fourteen. Havent been back since."

She looked at Ileya again and smiled. Glad to have her there. Both would need one anothe for this endeavor, and by th end of this, they would need to draw on each other's strength.

"I wouldnt have been able to do this if you werent here Ileya."

Ileya Simone
Feb 16th, 2004, 10:28:56 PM
She looked across the berth to Raevin and nodded in agreement. Neither one of them could do this without the other now. They were connected in so many ways due to their 'loving' parents. The one question that nagged at Ileya was why she was taken in the first place. Her body stiffened at the prospect that she may have been sold to help them out financially. They never were really well off when she was a child.

Ileya let out a frustrated sigh, shaking her head as if to clear her mind of her jumbled thoughts. Looking down at her gloved hands, she balled them into fists to keep from punching the window out.

"Things just do not add up for me, Rae." Ileya whispered painfully. "They better have the answers we seek or by the Dark Force, I will not be responsible for my actions."

Raevin
Feb 16th, 2004, 10:46:07 PM
Raevin's eyes took on a fierceness, she felt Ileya's emotions and they mirrored her own. She reached over and took her sister's hand, comforting her as well as getting her to save all her anger for the ones that deserved it.

"I know Ileya, I've been running it through my head as well....IF you were taken, why didnt they bother searching for you?? And why did they make me hate you??"

Her hazel eyes watered a bit, but she held it back. Her voice cracked a bit as she continued.

"All of this had me hardly sleeping lately. We both were ripped off of something good Ileya...and they'll pay for it."

She said as the tears she held back fell.

Ileya Simone
Feb 16th, 2004, 10:52:11 PM
Ileya squeezed Raevin's hand in her's and blinked back her own tears that threatened to fall. She was never much of an emotional person, but thanks to her sister coming back into her life, she's found that has changed as well.

She bit back some pretty un-lady like curses as she looked at Raevin.

"I cannot remember the last time I truly slept more than a few hours." She admitted, glancing at her chrono on her wrist. "We have quite a ways to go, Sister. We should get some sleep...or at least try to. We want to be our freshest for when we interrogate our parents, don't we?"

The dimples appeared in her cheeks to let Raevin know she was kidding, but the smile did not reach her hard eyes as she moved to the other seat to stretch out on it, feeling suddenly tired....exhausted from the mental strain that both she and her sister had been put through lately.

Raevin
Feb 17th, 2004, 09:08:27 AM
It was a restless sleep. Too many times had she awaken from a bad dream to find herself across from her sister in that cabin aboard the transport. The final time she awoke, she sighed and ran a slender hand over her face and rested it upon her forehead.

"Water."

She softly said to herself as to not wake Ileya, and she swung her legs off from the seats she laid down upon to get up and quietly pad her way to the rear area of the transport to get a small cup of cool water. Walking back with the cup, she sipped it and finished the rest a she entered the cabin.

Placing the cup on the floor, she got bakc on the seats and laid back down. Staring at Ileya sleeping across from her, she soon fell asleep. Wishing that this whole thing would end soon so they could get on with their lives with this part of it left behind.

Ileya Simone
Feb 17th, 2004, 01:50:02 PM
Ileya's eyebrows furrowed in annoyance as she was rocked out of her sleep. Letting out a curse, she opened her eyes to find Raevin looking annoyed as she was.

"We must be there all ready." Ileya murmured, sitting up. She ran her hands through her hair to straighten it out, pulling her sunglasses down to cover her eyes. Looking over at her sister, she moved to sit next to her as she sat up and took her hand in her own.

"Let's get someplace to stay first, Rae. I want to gather my wits before we go see them." Ileya said as they stood, reaching for their other bags. A knock on the door and a deep voice announced their arrival at the space dock and she nervously looked at Reavin. "Before we go, Rae...I just want to say this now. No matter what the out come is off this meeting, nothing is ever going to take me away from you again. You're the most important thing in my life and I don't want to lose that."

Raevin
Feb 18th, 2004, 01:16:13 AM
Hazel eyes watered a bit as she spoke those words, and Raevin knew they were meant wholeheartedly. She nodded to Ileya and held the tears back this time as she picke dup her bags.

"I know. You are important to me too, I need my sister....and we'll have alot to catch up on once this is over."

She glanced at the entrance way as it opened and people started to file out. They were right in step and on their way out.

Ileya Simone
Feb 18th, 2004, 08:58:45 AM
Ileya let out a deep breath as they headed off the transport, stopping for a moment to decide on which hotel to stay at. Loaded with more than enough credits, thanks to Taz, Ileya made the decision and headed for the most luxurious hotel they could find. Besides, she and her sister deserved a little pampering and they were going to get it.

In their suite, Ileya threw her bags down on to the bed in her room and walked out, seeing Raevin in her room. She crossed her arms, watching her sister for a moment and then turned back around to head to the shower to refresh herself.

Stepping under the spray of the welcomed hot water, Ileya closed her eyes, letting the water run over her, hoping it would simply wash her troubles away, but she knew better than that. Hot tears sprung to her eyes as everything hit her at once and she let them fall down her cheeks, her body shaking from uncontrollable sobs. Balling up her fists, she slammed them against the shower wall as if beating the wall would help her rid herself of the pained confusion she was feeling.

Ileya collapsed to the shower floor, bringing her knees up to her chest to wrap her arms around them. The hot water poured over her as she stared off into the distance with red rimmed eyes, her thoughts only on their parents and what they had done.

Bastian Avante
Feb 18th, 2004, 09:22:17 AM
*oops....my mistake, my apologies*

Raevin
Feb 18th, 2004, 09:23:43 AM
Sitting upon the bed of the suite she occupied, she stared off at an undisclosed point of the wall before her. Her own thoughts going to the past...a past that held more heartache and pain than any should endure. A childhood she was forced to have....was it a childhood? As poor as it was, it was definately one.

Laying back on the crisp sheets, she sighed and turned her head to face the wall that led across the hall ot her sister's room, wondering how she was faring now.

Ileya Simone
Feb 18th, 2004, 05:52:00 PM
Ileya did not know how long she spent there on the shower floor, but she got up, quickly dried herself off and went to dress. In her normal attire of hip hugging leather pants, a vinyl vest top and her buckled boots, she walked out of her room and into Raevin's, startling her.

"Let's do this." Ileya hissed, turning back to go into the living room. She reached into her bag, pulling out her twin chrome blasters, holstering them one on each thigh. Tying the straps securely, she reached back into the back for her throwing knives and strapped them to her biceps before she slid into her black jacket lined on the inside with small weapons that were used in emergencies.

A quick glance let her know Raevin was watching her and she went back to getting ready, running a brush quickly through her hair before reaching for her sunglasses. Grabbing the keys to the rented hover craft, she threw them to her sister.

"You know where we're going. You drive." Ileya said, her jaw set.

Raevin
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:48:40 AM
Raevin herself got ready as Ileya walked to get her weapons. Slipping into her leather jumpsuit which clung to her curves, she pulled on her knee higg, thick soled boots. Wrapping a belt around her waist which also wrapped smaller straps around her thighs, she took out two black and chrome blasters and slid them into the holsters. Fingerless gloves were put on next. She too ran that brush through her hair and ended up placing her hair in a tight ponytail.

Striding past Ileya, she grabbed her shiny black latex long coat adorned with her own little gadgets within its confines and slipped into it and placed a slim pair of punkrocker shades on.

She caught the keys tossed to her, and she didnt miss a beat. It was out the door and to the parking area where the speeders were. Both jumped it and off they went. Raevin was silent the whole time. Not one word said as they sped along to their date with destiny.

Ileya Simone
Feb 19th, 2004, 11:09:15 AM
It was eerily silent between the two sisters on the drive to their parents. Ileya glanced over at Raevin and knew she was feeling exactly what she was feeling, probably worse since she had to grow up living in Ileya's shadow the whole time. Without saying anything, Ileya reached over and squeezed her hand with her own before turning back to look at the scenery, well, not really looking at it, letting it go by in a blur as she tried to imagine the meeting between the two of them and their parents.

'Hello Mother, hello Father....you look pretty good for being dead' or 'I'm back! Miss me?' or even better, 'So how come you got rid of me but kept Raevin? Bet you didn't think she would set out to look for me, did ya?'

Ileya sat there with a harsh grin on her face and let out a bark of laughter. This was going to be priceless and she and Raevin were going to have a first row seat for it all.

Raevin
Feb 21st, 2004, 01:19:55 AM
Raevin glanced over at Ileya and was sporting a grin herself. Her sister's outburst of laughter made her chuckle softly. They changed course and heade for a more rural area. The dwellings looked semi-poverty...but not full on poor stricken. They flew slowly along as she pointed to a home at the end of the grouping.

" Right there....that place."

She brought the speeder to a stop and sat there for a moment. Seemingly like she was frozen to that seat. Her eyes staring out at the dwelling they were across from. She slowly turned her head to Ileya. She could feel Raevin's eyes on her through the mirrored lenses.

Ileya Simone
Feb 21st, 2004, 01:40:20 PM
It was quiet between the two of them as they studied the house Raevin had grown up in. Ileya could not remember anything of the house and she wasn't so sure it was the one she had lived in so long ago.

"Nothing seems familiar to me." Ileya murmured softly.

As if the occupants inside knew they were being watched, Ileya saw someone...not someone, their mother, poke her head out of the window to look around and then quickly disappeared. Looking over at Raevin, Ileya smiled.

"Let the fun begin."

Raevin
Feb 21st, 2004, 09:57:35 PM
"Nothing seems familiar to me."

Raevin nodded to her...of course it didnt look familiar. She was never here with them....they "lost" her before coming here and bringing Raevin into the world. She too saw the "old hag" looking out the window. She held every fiber of her being from reaching behind her and taking her RX75 sniper rifle out of its case and vaporizing that wench's head.

"Let the fun begin."

Raevin smiled and got out of the speeder. Checking her pistols, she nodded to Ileya.

"Sure...why the frell not."

She began to walk at the same time as Ileya, both girls looking like something out of an old hero movie...Gunfight City.

Ileya Simone
Feb 22nd, 2004, 10:46:34 AM
With all of the years of training, Ileya still found herself a little shaken as they approached the front door. Letting out a low whistle of breath, she steeled herself for what was to come.

Instead of ringing the bell, Ileya pounded on the door, turning to Raevin, giving her a sadistic smile. She raised one arm to rest on the doorframe an ducked her head as she heard movement from inside. The door opened and Ileya raised her head to look at the woman from behind her sunglasses. Ileya had been expected to break down and cry at seeing her mother again, but all she felt was hatred and confusion.

She took in her mother, barely remembering how she looked when she last saw her. Their mother and aged quite considerably, as if worry had taken it's toll on her. She looked more like Raevin and Ileya wondered if she got her own looks from their father. Reaching up to slide her sunglasses down the bridge of her nose to reveal her eyes, Ileya slowly smiled at the older woman.

"Hello Mother. Miss us?"

Raevin
Feb 23rd, 2004, 10:05:20 AM
Raevin stood to the left of her sister. Giving Ileya full view of the woman who bore her. The old woman gave a choked gasp as realization broke through her mind as to whom stood before her. Raevin had taken her shades off and gave thier mother a look of "yes, I found her".

She smiled at her sister's words. She wondered if they were really missed. More than likely not.

"You're going to stand there or let us in?"

She asked over Ileya's shoulder. Gently nudging her sister's back for her to go in.

Ileya Simone
Feb 23rd, 2004, 05:50:16 PM
Ileya smirked as Raevin spoke behind her and when she felt the gentle push she gave her, Ileya turned her head slightly as if to acknowledge it and then took a step in, coming face to face with their mother. Ileya stood before her for a moment, staring her down over the rim of her sunglasses before barging by her, Raevin in tow.

She looked around the place, not a lick of any recognition and came to the conclusion that this was not the place she had spent her first few years at. Ileya heard a deep voice from back in the house and raised an eyebrow as she looked from Raevin to their mother.

"Seems we've lucked out today. Both of them are home." Ileya hissed, moving to perch herself on a barstool, one foot on the floor, the other resting on a step with her arms stretched out next to her on the counter.

"Moira, have you seen that droid? I can't find him - -" Their father made his way into the living room and came to a dead hault when he found Raevin and Ileya together, their weapons in broad daylight. His watery eyes looked at them one at a time before going to his wife who scurried to the protection of his arms.

"Hello Father Dear." Ileya said, canting her head to the left.

Raevin
Feb 23rd, 2004, 09:49:05 PM
Raevin stood next to Ileya, their parents taking long glances at them....they looked alike, yet each resembled one of the parents. Raevin had her mother's features...while Ileya took on their father. Rae's hazel eyes glared back at them as she slowly brought her pistol up to bare on them.

"We're here for some answers...but mainly for Ileya. I dont give a snarfles wrinkled rump about answering mine. Because I'm gonna put each of you out of your miserable little existence."

They had shocked expressions on thier faces. But Raevin held no wavering from her decision. She meant it, once told....she'd put a slug in both of their heads.

Ileya Simone
Feb 23rd, 2004, 10:00:55 PM
Ileya glanced sideways at her sister and smiled, finally moving from her spot on the stool. Reaching up, she placed a hand on her sister's outstretched arm, forcing her to lower her weapon. Raevin glared at her, but Ileya winked at her.

"She's right. We're here for some answers...for both of us." Ileya looked at their parents and her face hardened once again. "You will answer our questions. If not, I'll let Rae here get her revenge,"

Ileya motioned for the two of them to take a seat on the couch and as Raevin followed them closely, her hand on her gun, Ileya walked into the kitchen, grabbed a few drinks and walked back out to hand one to her sister as she parked herself on top of a chair, glaring at their parents for a few moments as she took a long drink.

"Let's first begin by letting you both know that Raevin and myself have made quiet the lives for ourselves. It would be wise for you to remember that she and I are skilled assasins...so if I were you, I'd be sure to answer our questions truthfully." Ileya set her jaw, continuing the glare at them. "I barely have any memory of the two of you, so it would not bother me one bit to erase you off the face of this planet. But Rae here...she had the distinct 'pleasure' of growing up here under your so called guidance. I think if anyone is going to do anything, it will be Raevin."

"RAEVIN" Their mother gasped, her hands flying to her throat. "Just what sort of lies have you been telling about us?"

"Oh, this is going to be good." Ileya whispered.

Raevin
Feb 24th, 2004, 09:36:50 AM
She took a step forward, her own voice getting louder. The nerve of this woman acting like the innocent one!

"LIES?? The only one who lied was YOU TWO!!"

The sunglasses on her head came flying off as she threw it at them, making them instinctively duck.

"You made me hate her......now I want to know why."

Ileya Simone
Feb 24th, 2004, 06:27:21 PM
Ileya finally took off her sunglasses, sliding them ontop of her head and turned hard eyes upon their parents. She watched them for a few moments before saying,

"If I were you, I would answer."

"You hated your Le-le?" Moira gasped again, her face paling.

Ileya jumped a bit, not expecting to remember the nickname she was called as a child and she jumped to her feet, hands clenched at her sides.

"Do NOT call me that again." She hissed at them.

"I - I am sorry, L- Ileya." Moira sighed, turning to look at her husband."Please help me out here, Jarek."

"Girls...Raevin, we had no idea you grew up hating her." Jarek said, holding Moira close to him as she silently began to cry, something which Ileya found quite annoying.

Raevin
Feb 25th, 2004, 09:49:16 AM
She couldnt believe it....they had no idea....no idea her aunt Petunia's plastic leg! Raevin kicked the stool she was next too and was getting more heated in temper by the minute.

"Had no idea??!! How could you NOT have known with the way I was made to feel inferior to her ....living in her shadow!! How can you NOT remember the cruel words you always told me! Me running off all the time crying !!....that's it.....you die NOW!!"

She pulled the gun out quickly like a snake strike, they needed a miracle to save them now.

Ileya Simone
Feb 25th, 2004, 10:02:05 AM
Ileya stepped infront of Raevin's gun, shielding their parents...for the moment. She placed a hand on Raevin's arm, whispering softly to her, hoping to calm her down, if only for a little while.

"Not yet, Rae. Do not let them get to you like this. I still need my answers."

Ileya looked back over her shoulder at the two huddling on the couch and walked away from Raevin to perch herself back on the chair.

"I was told the two of you had died in some horrible accident. I was quickly packed up and sent to live with someone I had never heard of. Now granted, I had a decent life." Ileya shrugged her shoulders and continued, " Until they died and I was forced out on my own when I was sixteen. A year later a wonderful woman found me, took me in and loved me like I have never been loved." Ileya's cold eyes went to her mother, pausing for a moment. "Now, care to tell me why I was told that you were dead?"

"Ileya, it is so complicated." Jarek sighed.

"Complicated?" Ileya yelled. "How complicated is it? I'm told your dead, shipped off and that's it for me for the Simone family. You don't come look for me, you bring Raevin into this life, giving her a horrible childhood comparing her to me."

Ileya jumped off the chair again and paced the length of the living room. She stopped, looked over at Raevin and her gun and then back at their parents.

"Maybe I should just let her kill you, but this time I wouldn't mourn your deaths." She hissed, never having felt this much hatred for anyone in her life.

Raevin
Feb 26th, 2004, 09:08:58 AM
Raevin stood there wanting nothing more than to erase this part of her past. The way she was treat when growing up was astounding. How could they feign forgetting how it was? What the frell???

"You better start talking before I place a cap in one of your body parts to make you do so....now, she asked you a question.....answer it."

She hissed betwen clenched teeth. She wasnt fooling around...she meant every word. She'd shoot if they didnt start.

"Rae...why are doing this to us??"

Their mother asked in disbelief.

"Because you did far worse to the both of us."

Was her only reply back.

Ileya Simone
Feb 26th, 2004, 09:08:37 PM
Ileya's own fingers were twitching to grab her blasters on her hips but she let out a low whistle of breath, trying to calm her frayed nerves. She turned a hard stare onto her father and she tilted her chin up a bit. She watched as he glanced at their mother nervously and before she knew it, he was talking.

"It - it was a gambling debt. I had gotten in to so much trouble at the tables that I did not know what to do."

"Jarek! No -"

"Shut up, Moira...they deserve to know the truth." Jarek hissed. Ileya raised an eyebrow and smirked.

'He's got a backbone.' She thought and then said aloud. "Please, do continue...Jarek."

"I owed so much that they came to the house one day. They said if I did not pay up, they would kill me. I tried to come up with the money, I honestly did but I had no resources. They came back a two weeks later and said that they would take either Moira or you for collateral." Jarek said hoarsely, his eyes dancing to Ileya and then down the ground, ashamed. "I could not make the decision and they made it for me. They took you, told you we had been killed because they knew I would never be able to gather the money. A few months had passed and they sent us a hologram of you with a family. You looked so happy and healthy with them. Happier than I had ever seen you before. You never wanted for anything, Ileya."

Ileya sat there on the couch, shocked and speechless. She was taken to settle a gambling debt? She blinked, getting up from the couch to pace the length of the living room, her hands clenching and unclenching at her sides.

"I'm sorry Ileya. I truly am. How could I take you back from everything that you had ever wanted to live like we do in this?" Jarek said, standing up to motion around the room. Moira pulled at him but he waved her off. "I could not do that to you. You were too happy where you were at."

"But you did that to Raevin." Ileya whispered. "Now tell us why you gave her such a hard childhood."

Ileya turned and walked back to Raevin, standing behind her to wrap her arms around her sister's shoulders in support.

Raevin
Mar 2nd, 2004, 04:38:41 AM
Looking at his wife, Jarek frowned. It was that expression that set Raevin's sensories off. Something made it feel more terrible of a thing between them. The younger Simone could only watch in anticipation and the words to come from his mouth made her heart fall and her stomach feel like an empty pit.

"yes.....tell me....why did you treat me like crap?"

"Because you werent supposed to happen Raevin. You were a mistake."

Her eyes widened a bit and she swallowed hard.

" Right after Ileya was taken, we decided no more children was to be had just in case another situation like that arose. Then you came along, and we werent that thrilled at the news. So you were raised with a sense of resentment."

Sense of.... She couldnt believe what he had just said.

" I was....a what?"

'A mistake, Raevin....."

Hazel eyes watered as she shrugged herself out of Ileya's arms. Tears fell as she walked to the door. Turning back towards them, she lifted her gun and fired a shot that made them duck. She kicked the door open and stepped out, falling to her knees on the front porch her head tilted forward as she cried.

Ileya Simone
Mar 2nd, 2004, 08:45:21 AM
Ileya's jaw actually went slack. She had almost....key word almost, was beginning to feel sorry for the two of them until they had those words were spoken. Jarek went to sit with Moira as Raevin ran to the porch and for a moment she stared at her crying sister, then turned her head slowly to look at them.

"Nice." Ileya said before grabbing a blaster and pointing it at them.

Moira yelped and ducked out of the way as Ileya pulled the trigger, aiming for the wall behind them then at them out of frustration. Jarek turned to look at her as the wall smoked next to him and they glared each other quietly.

"Give me a reason." Ileya whispered, her finger tightening on the trigger. Jarek bowed his head and Ileya kept her blaster trained on them as she walked to Raevin's side, kneeling down next to her to wrap her arms around her.

Raevin
Mar 3rd, 2004, 12:07:58 AM
Slender fingers curled around her sister's arms as she leaned back against her. He rvoice cracking between sobs as she dealt with the pain in her heart knowing she was never really wanted. Never really cared about, till she met her sister.

"Ileya.....get what info you need from them for yourself and lets go....They're dead to me....I have no parents...they're dead to me."

Holding on tightly to Ileya, Raevin cried a bit more then stopped. Wiping her eyes, she sniffled some and stayed where she was...kneeling on the porch.

"You're all I have left Ileya....Just you."

Ileya Simone
Mar 3rd, 2004, 04:56:41 PM
Ileya stroked her sister's hair, placing a gentle kiss on her temple . She leaned in close and whispered,

"I'm all you need, Rae."

Before getting up without another word to walk back inside to their so called 'parents' still hovering on the couch. Her blaster still clutched in her hand, she looked at the both of them for a few moments, knowing with an inner smile that they were freaking out trying to figure on what she was going to do.

"All I can say is the two of you disgust me." Ileya spat. "From here on out we are no longer your children. You are dead to her and you remain dead to me. I will not mourn your loss. You do not deserve it."

Ileya turned on her heel, walking back out to where Raevin still knelt on the porch and bent down to gently help her up.

"Get the speeder, Rae. We're out of here." Ileya said, watching as her sister went without an argument. Ileya took a few steps off the porch, turning to look back at the house for a moment.

She reached in to her jacket pocket and looked down at the device in her hand. With a grim smile, she flicked the activation switch, watched the hologram numbers count back from ten and tossed it through the window. Ileya suddenly grinned, sliding her sunglasses back on to her face and turned to walk to the waiting speeder and the new life she was going to start with her sister.

As she reached the speeder, she heard the screams of Jarek and Moira just mere seconds before the bomb went off, blowing them and their house up. The ground shook and debris began to fall as Ileya climbed in to the speeder and she looked at Raevin.

"Back to the hotel. We've got a new life to start."