PDA

View Full Version : Tales of the Gun: Roleplayers Needed

Charley
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:57:04 AM
I'm in the works on planning a big RP for Sanis, which explains the history and origins of his antique weapon, the Mandalorian Shell Gun.

I need several people to play different parts in the story. Each part has a different role, and a different story to tell.

Old Man: A bent, scurvy old scavenger and outlaw, one of the few people alive that knows how to make or acquire the rare and expensive Mandalorian shells.

Mani: A 10 year old street urchin and junk peddler, Mani is suprisingly resourceful, and knows extensive details on the seedy background of Tattooine.

The Guitarist: A drunken drifter, who sings songs and plays on his guitar in exchange for a place to stay and other amenities. A number of his songs are written about the fabled gun.

Patron: A wealthy old man living in a Tattooine oasis, he is the last descendent of the gunsmith who crafted the shell gun.

If anyone's interested, let me know in this thread. I'll try to answer your questions.

Pierce Tondry
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:24:36 AM
I'm up for this. I'll go for whatever role you want, too, unless you'd prefer I pick.

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:52:41 AM
It all does sound very very interesting. I think any of the roles might be fun, if I had a bit of information first. Well, a lot of information. The Old Man and Mani sound to be like fun roles.

Salemn Lysce
Feb 15th, 2004, 10:16:20 AM
I'm interested. =)

Garrett Blade
Feb 15th, 2004, 10:46:11 AM
I wouldn't mind playing the part of the guitarist :)

Jordana Montegue
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:03:42 PM
:\ I wouldn't mind playing Mani

Rognan Dar
Feb 15th, 2004, 10:39:30 PM
I'm definatly interested! I'd play Manu or the Patron.