PDA

View Full Version : Drunk!

Pierce Tondry
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:16:19 PM
Just to put stuff into perspective, I'm really very drunk about now. I've had 3 shots (yes, only three Chuck) of Liquid Cocaine (1 oz of Bacardi 151, Jagermeister, and Rumple Minz). I'm amazed I can still spell.

Thank God for the delete key! :)

Figrin D'an
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:20:03 PM
If your not used to it, 3 shots of that stuff will hit you pretty hard.

When you're sober, I'll tell you how to make a Baltimore Zoo. Now there's a drink that'll kick your butt and make you like it.

Pierce Tondry
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:23:04 PM
That sounds intriguiging. Go ahead and PM me it Fig.

Hey, I can still spell. Must be time for another shot! ;)

PS, don't you owe me a response to that thread in Avalon? I haven't checked, so I don't know.

Ky Shin Wei
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:23:32 PM
What is with people getting drunk and then deciding, I'm gonna post at Fans??

Pierce Tondry
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:27:11 PM
Posting on the Internet while drunk is an awesome pasttime. It's like telling people off without consequences, except you can say whatever you want and not just tell people off.

I'm listening to chillout music now and posting. I'm gonna play some video games in a second and see how badly I do.

Ryan Pode
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:28:29 PM
Its the in thing to do?

Ky Shin Wei
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:29:39 PM
Originally posted by Pierce Tondry
Posting on the Internet while drunk is an awesome pasttime. It's like telling people off without consequences, except you can say whatever you want and not just tell people off.

I'm listening to chillout music now and posting. I'm gonna play some video games in a second and see how badly I do.

Too bad I can't get drunk..... Damn you pills!

Charley
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:33:55 PM
Three shots, 3 ounces each. Its still a good bit to have.

Keep going :D I believe in ya.

Pierce Tondry
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:34:44 PM
I don't know if I'd classify it as the "In-thing". It's more something your messed-up brain decides is fun to do.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:34:46 PM
Im on my second Zima, which for me is the same as what Brian is drinking, lol! Im such a lightweight :p

Sejah Haversh
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:37:15 PM
Oh, dude, drunk video games are great. My buddies and I romped on Mario Kart: Double Dash while toasted on New Year's.

Charley
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:38:33 PM
The other night, I was posting, and sipping on Courvoisier in a crystal goblet. How's that for high times?

Figrin D'an
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:38:41 PM
Originally posted by Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Im on my second Zima, which for me is the same as what Brian is drinking, lol! Im such a lightweight :p

LMAO.

More like super featherweight. :mneh

Sejah Haversh
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:41:51 PM
Charley, please don't tell us that you were also wearing a robe, jackboots, and sitting on a leather chair by a fire as well.

Pierce Tondry
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:43:53 PM
You should hear my "Ladies' Man" impression, Sejah. I'm pretty close to the real thing.

Zasz Grimm
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:45:11 PM
Originally posted by Charley
Three shots, 3 ounces each. Its still a good bit to have.

Keep going :D I believe in ya.

that made me lol

Sejah Haversh
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:47:48 PM
Pierce, we don't want to hear about your lisp. :p

Charley
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:48:50 PM
Originally posted by Sejah Haversh
Charley, please don't tell us that you were also wearing a robe, jackboots, and sitting on a leather chair by a fire as well.

I was wearing a red robe, sandals, sitting in an office chair at a computer. Close enough?

Pierce Tondry
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:50:46 PM
Shush, Sej. :-p

Figrin D'an
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:00:24 AM
Originally posted by Pierce Tondry
PS, don't you owe me a response to that thread in Avalon? I haven't checked, so I don't know.

Noted and posted. But don't reply now. Get back to getting sloshed.

;)

Pierce Tondry
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:05:37 AM
I don't think I can stand more. My stomach feels funny, and my base assumption is that, while drunk, things are ten times more "out there" than they seem. Ergo, my stomach may feel like hell and I wouldn't know.

I can still freaking type! Yay, delete key!

Charley
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:11:18 AM
Go till you can't feel your face. Thats when you're done.

Tear
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:23:42 AM
Zima aka queer beer

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:25:59 AM
i need to catch up - good thing ive got beer handy =]

Sejah Haversh
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:26:22 AM
Isn't Zima just some 7-Up that someone spit some vodka into?

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:29:31 AM
Originally posted by Tear
Zima aka queer beer

OMG! Im queer?? What will my husband say?! :cry

:mneh

Tear
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:31:22 AM
"Can i watch"

"Kewl with me babe.."

"sweet.."

"Three is a good number honey"

Theres a few things he might say

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:05:59 AM
:cry I wish I was drunk.

Originally posted by Daiquiri Van-Derveld
OMG! Im queer?? What will my husband say?! :cry

:mneh

Now is the time to elope to England!

Pierce Tondry
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:23:00 AM
Heh! Guess what?

Hangover proof.

Oh, I'm a little unsteady, and thirsty enough to drink a lake, but like every other time I've had alcohol, I have no hangover.

That's awesome.

I don't remember how many shots I ended up having. I lost count at three.

Hope I didn't do anything to offend anyone, but that was awesome. I am so doing it again soon. I've still got lots of the fixins left.

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:31:27 AM
Drink some Tequila, Brian that'll really do it to ya. Last time I had 5 doubles, man I was so gone!!!

Darth Viscera
Feb 15th, 2004, 11:20:15 AM
I'm high on Nyquil. Does that count? last night, I apparently went on an ill-advised romp through my room, knocking over 200 CDs in the process which had been meticulously alphabetically organized. :(

I've tried Bacardi, I'm not into it. It tastes like something that was strained out of the kidneys of a sick horse and then lit on fire.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 15th, 2004, 11:25:00 AM
I can live on Barcardi! Breezers, that is.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:47:42 PM
I got drunk on tequila when I was much younger - wont ever touch the stuff, again :(

Now is the time to elope to England!

*buys plane ticket ;)

Charley
Feb 15th, 2004, 01:20:17 PM
Drinking Tequila makes men mean. Mad at the world, I say!

Figrin D'an
Feb 15th, 2004, 01:29:25 PM
Tequila is evil. How people could ever do shots of that crap is beyond me. It's tolerable in margaritas. That's about it, though.

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 15th, 2004, 01:50:37 PM
Oh, it's awesome but if you drink too much....ugh. I started liking it because you can drink only a few shots and be wasted, my tolerance is much higher now. But, I'm getting into Vodka now, it doesn't make you sick and it's very smooth. Of course, I don't drink all the time, so....

Charley
Feb 15th, 2004, 02:01:45 PM
Originally posted by Figrin D'an
Tequila is evil. How people could ever do shots of that crap is beyond me. It's tolerable in margaritas. That's about it, though.

Herradura Reposado and Patron Anejo disagree with you. Really good tequila is awesome stuff.

Figrin D'an
Feb 15th, 2004, 02:08:05 PM
Herradura Reposado and Patron Anejo disagree with you. Really good tequila is awesome stuff.

Tequila and I have never gotten along very well. I don't see that changing in the foreseeable future.

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 15th, 2004, 02:38:35 PM
I've not always gotten along with it, but it's an acquired taste and you should never smell it while you're drinking it, it'll come back up....I've gagged on it before when I first started drinking it.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 15th, 2004, 02:43:54 PM
back in houston, it made my roommate paul turn into "angry paul", so i tend to get nervous when guys drink tequila around me.

not that he ever hit me or any of the other roommies or anything, he just got mad and wanted to start yelling matches that would come close to fisticuffs

imported_Eve
Feb 15th, 2004, 06:32:40 PM
I've been drunk and back twice this week. Now I remember why I only drink seldomly anymore. I have week-long hangovers. Things in your house smell weird, your clothes smell like smoke and you need a shower.

And why does a Mind Eraser always seem like a good idea when I am drunk, even though it has ALWAYS done me wrong?

Charley
Feb 15th, 2004, 07:29:39 PM
Originally posted by s'Ilancy
back in houston, it made my roommate paul turn into "angry paul", so i tend to get nervous when guys drink tequila around me.

not that he ever hit me or any of the other roommies or anything, he just got mad and wanted to start yelling matches that would come close to fisticuffs

Me and my friend Julie almost got into a brawl because of a night full of Cuervo.

Originally posted by Eve
I've been drunk and back twice this week. Now I remember why I only drink seldomly anymore. I have week-long hangovers. Things in your house smell weird, your clothes smell like smoke and you need a shower.

And why does a Mind Eraser always seem like a good idea when I am drunk, even though it has ALWAYS done me wrong?

I always end up stinking like a chimney after a night at the bar, but no other adverse effects. As for Mind Erasers, they really don't affect me any. Had them for my 22nd birthday, and it was a speedbump.

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 15th, 2004, 07:40:32 PM
I'm a very happy person on Cuervo, now get Jack Daniels in me...look out!!!

I get mean and argue really bad, almost broke up one time with a boy friend once.

Charley
Feb 15th, 2004, 07:41:58 PM
I'm doing shots of Gentleman Jack right now.

Whiskey just makes me a happy fellow.

Droo
Feb 15th, 2004, 07:49:12 PM
I hate Tequila with a passion; it asks too much of the consumer, what with all the sucking and licking prior to drinking and then offers very little in return. It's a load of rubbish.

There's no particular drink which will make me aggressive, never happens really and in fact no matter what I drink I will always end up a big softy, mellow and cheerful.

Charley
Feb 15th, 2004, 08:01:18 PM
Originally posted by Dru
I hate Tequila with a passion; it asks too much of the consumer, what with all the sucking and licking prior to drinking and then offers very little in return. It's a load of rubbish.

Proper tequila doesn't require this nonsensical activity. You can drink the good stuff straight.

River Kincaid
Feb 15th, 2004, 08:15:58 PM
Yep, I love my tequila shots, chase it down with either lime or Dt Coke....

Charley
Feb 15th, 2004, 08:31:35 PM
Only communists chase shots. Liquor is meant to hurt. Suck it up.

Jared Mriad
Feb 15th, 2004, 08:47:58 PM
I had a couple swings (Edit: not shots.. <.<) of Smirnoff Vodka earlier today..

I still don't feel any different. |I

Charley
Feb 15th, 2004, 08:56:38 PM
Jared, Smirnoff is rubbing alcohol. If you want to drink proper vodka, go for Stolichnaya at least. At most, Belvedere :)

Both are great by themselves.

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:00:27 PM
Only communists chase shots. Liquor is meant to hurt. Suck it up.

Oh, I usually always have to have chasers, can't do it without unless I'm completely toasted....

Charley
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:01:34 PM
Originally posted by Quay'Na Rakai
Oh, I usually always have to have chasers, can't do it without unless I'm completely toasted....

I did a lot of chasers when I was a young lad. From experience, chasers maximize the hurt of shots. If you shoot without chasers, you don't have a pallette change. You learn to love it.

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:07:11 PM
Tequila, can't.

Vodka, yeah I did and it wasn't too bad...

Charley
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:08:13 PM
Originally posted by Quay'Na Rakai
Tequila, can't.

Vodka, yeah I did and it wasn't too bad...

Tequila I can almost understand. It has a weird flavor to it. Like the sweat of a mean mexican man or something. If you have to drink something after a few tequilas, I won't fault you much.

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:11:58 PM
I have to have a least a sip of dt coke after Tequila

Charley
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:26:02 PM
Coke after Tequila? Blech. It doesn't mesh. Lemondae, Mountain Dew, Seven Up, Mello Yello, something like that maybe.

Coke is an alien taste though.

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:29:05 PM
Lick sip Suck.

The worst night in memory with the rally crew. Tequila, beer and vodka.

There were some very sick people the next day.

Darth Viscera
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:40:54 PM
high on nyquil again, with hilarious results :cry

Crystal
Feb 15th, 2004, 10:28:02 PM
I hear I get very.. um, sexual when drunk.

Also, I get emotional and a bit paranoid. So it's not all good :(

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 15th, 2004, 10:31:06 PM
Originally posted by Darth Viscera
high on nyquil again, with hilarious results :cry

Yay! Someone I can point and laugh at! ;)

Im like Dru...I just get happy.....and unfortunately goofy, if Ive had enough :mischief

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 16th, 2004, 01:52:13 PM
I have NEVER been drunk before. The most booze I've had at once is 2 Hard lemonades and a peach cider. Though I do tend to use 1/4 of a shot of vodka to get rid of a bad cough, since I hav an allergy to most Cough Meds.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 16th, 2004, 02:00:06 PM
Originally posted by Crystal
I hear I get very.. um, sexual when drunk.

hi, me too. really. but I get quiet too, so I just sit there in silence thinking dirty thoughts.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 16th, 2004, 02:10:52 PM
Most girls get sexual when drunk - has something to do with inhibitions leaving you on the last train back to Sobertown.

Pierce Tondry
Feb 16th, 2004, 02:12:50 PM
*Makes nefarious plans.*

That's right, soon the sport of Rugby will be gone forever!

What did you think I meant? That I had nefarious plans for Jenny and Crystal? Ha, ha, ha, don't be silly!

... *scribbles something down on notepad.*

Tianje Xhu
Feb 16th, 2004, 02:15:53 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Most girls get sexual when drunk - has something to do with inhibitions leaving you on the last train back to Sobertown.

I totally disagree. I think you ( or anyone) can only claim 'sexual' on a one by one basis. Of all the people I hung out with when I was younger, none of us girls got 'sexual' after drinking.

imported_Taja Loraan
Feb 16th, 2004, 03:56:04 PM
Absolut adverts are purty.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 16th, 2004, 05:31:52 PM

I totally disagree. I think you ( or anyone) can only claim 'sexual' on a one by one basis. Of all the people I hung out with when I was younger, none of us girls got 'sexual' after drinking.

I think its a somewhat grey-area situation - some do, some dont. that and it also depends on the girl imo. i know that sometimes when i get drunk i can get uber horny, but other times i just want to sit and tell jokes without locking lips with someone

Crystal
Feb 16th, 2004, 06:33:02 PM
It depends on the guys I'm around. I wouldn't be super flirty and.. stuff unless I found them attractive when I'm sober.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 16th, 2004, 06:34:46 PM
I meant horny. :p And flirty. I made out with a guy I was friends with and not attracted to when I was drunk once.

I also said "most" not all. :p

Jared Mriad
Feb 16th, 2004, 06:45:17 PM
Jared, Smirnoff is rubbing alcohol. If you want to drink proper vodka, go for Stolichnaya at least. At most, Belvedere :)

Both are great by themselves.

I actually found some Stolichnaya in the house and I agree, it is great!