PDA

View Full Version : Alright, I crave organization. (everyone post)

Silus Xilarian
Feb 14th, 2004, 02:11:05 AM
I know we have a thread devoted to this. But im not sure just how up to date it is.

Masters and apprentices.

Lilaena De'Ville - Master
--Apprentices - Naj Arilov, Ishmel Rykov

Lilaena's 'specialties' include:

Lightsaber and hand to hand combat
energy attacks (lightning and Destruction)
telekinesis

No skill at all in:

illusionary skills
telepathy
Mind control

She is not suceptible to mind control herself as she has tremendous mental blocks up for her own saftey. If you managed to break them down to get into her mind, you'd most likely end up dead, and so would she, as she has mind powers but has no control over them whatsoever. A break in her mental shields would be the equivalant of the dam breaking. She cannot recieve mental messages, nor can she send any. Illusions can trick her almost as easily as a non force adept.

However in a fight she's a formidable opponent, as anyone who's fought her should know...I hope! Lilaena tends to think rationally before attacking, but once in a life and death struggle she can go over the edge and fight until she literally cannot fight anymore. She can forget the meaning of retreat in the face of a battle, although she has made some good decisions about running in the face of bad odds in the past.

Silus Xilarian - Knight
--Apprentice - Daria Nytherciria

Silus' Specialties:

Illusion
Lightsaber and hand to hand
Telekinesis

Crap at:

Energy Manipulation
Anything remotely resembling healing.

Much of Silus' usage of the force is dependant on his emotion. When he's calm, he's a very controlled person, which is perfect for crafting illusions. Once his temper has been tripped though, his illusions become less and less complex. It's at this point that telekinesis will be his strong point, as its fueled directly by anger. Beware the Force Choke.

Due to having a wide array of hand to hand training, informal and formal, its hard to pick his style. He's had no real training in any certain lightsaber form and has mainly learned by doing. Coupled with razor sharp reflexes, this makes his attacks somewhat unpredictable, making him a formidable opponent.

Gav Mortis - Master
--Apprentices - Salvestro, Jared Mriad

Gavs greatest skills are:

Sith Sorcery
Pyrokinesis
Telekinesis

And has little/no skill in:

Telepathy and Mind Control
Healing
Illusions

Currently I am remoulding the character which will also have a profound effect on his abilities but his stengths and weaknesses will be as above. Gav tends to be less of a warrior and more of a leader, he thinks and schemes before contemplating taking his lightsaber in hand. He is skilled in combat, particularly with a lightsaber should the occassion call for it but his greatest weakness is mental attacks.

Unfortunately, it is rare I get to flaunt the sorceror side of him these days however he is a scholar of the ancient Sith arts and is fluent in the ancient language. As an opponent, Gav's greatest strength is misdirection and deception, he will always try to trick his enemies into believing he isn't particularly strong before overwhelming them with tremendous Force attacks.

Garrett Blade - Master
--Apprentices - Gash

Garrett's specialities:

Necromancy (also gives access to basic healing abilities)
Sith Alchemy
Mind control
Elemental manipulation/summon
Energy absorption

Crap at:

Force jump/speed etc
Telekinesis
Things that require concentration or a stable, relaxed state of mind.

He's also a formidable lightsaber opponent, due to his sheer strength and erratic, techniqueless...technique.

Razielle Shadana - Knight
--Apprentices - Han Fernua

Raz's stronger points:

Illusions / Mind Control
Telekinesis
Healing

Crap with:
Technology

Raz tends to be a bit eccentric where technology is concerened. She dosen't prefer anything more complicated than a lightsaber or your basic speeder. You'd be more likely to catch her with a bow and arrow than a blaster for that matter, although she has had training with every weapon she could get her hands on. She just tends to like the more simple methods of battle. She is decently skilled with a lightsaber, having been trained with swords, and the like, since childhood.

She dosen't normally use telepathy or mind control unless she is in trouble, or is trying to "charm" her prey. But recent apprentice taken into consideration it will be more likely to be seen from her. She is no medic, but in a pinch - she is after all a Vampyre - her blood can be useful. Not to say she would run amuck turning people (because she isn't interested in making anymore Vampyre's.) But a few drops can be very beneficial.

Masterless Apprentices (any volunteers?)

Ishan Shade (maybe? not sure? Could be a knight?)
Malick Rain (when Blade Ice gets back online)

Im sure ive missed a few people, so dont feel bad if I have. If you arent on the list, just post and I'll update. Thanks, and sorry for being so scatterbrained.

Garrett Blade
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:42:12 AM
Yeah, Garrett's a master.

Droo
Feb 14th, 2004, 08:58:32 AM
And you have my apprentices correct. Go you! Free blowjobs that way! :cool

Razielle Shadana
Feb 14th, 2004, 10:15:22 AM
Affirmative. :)

I still have no Master for me though :\

Silus Xilarian
Feb 14th, 2004, 09:15:00 PM
If you want, you can train on case by case basis type deal. If there's something specific you wish to learn, then let us know, and we'll set you up with the appropriate person. Knighthood allows that type of freedom :)

Silus Xilarian
Feb 14th, 2004, 09:21:22 PM
And while we're at this I guess. Knights and Masters, if you wanna list your little specialties, we can list those in my first post.

Also. Gav and LD, Ive been contemplating on a few things that id like to discuss, so whens the best time to be on AIM?

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 15th, 2004, 04:41:08 PM
Er, you guys figure out a time and I'll try to be on then. I can be on during my lunches at work, and possibly at night some evenings, so just let me know. And I think our stickied thread has everyone on there already, but that's okay.

Lilaena's 'specialties' include:

Lightsaber and hand to hand combat
energy attacks (lightning and Destruction)
telekinesis

No skill at all in:

illusionary skills
telepathy
Mind control

She is not suceptible to mind control herself as she has tremendous mental blocks up for her own saftey. If you managed to break them down to get into her mind, you'd most likely end up dead, and so would she, as she has mind powers but has no control over them whatsoever. A break in her mental shields would be the equivalant of the dam breaking. She cannot recieve mental messages, nor can she send any. Illusions can trick her almost as easily as a non force adept.

However in a fight she's a formidable opponent, as anyone who's fought her should know...I hope! :p Lilaena tends to think rationally before attacking, but once in a life and death struggle she can go over the edge and fight until she literally cannot fight anymore. She can forget the meaning of retreat in the face of a battle, although she has made some good decisions about running in the face of bad odds in the past.

Garrett Blade
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:17:52 PM
Garrett's specialities:

Necromancy (also gives access to basic healing abilities)
Sith Alchemy
Mind control
Elemental manipulation/summon
Energy absorption

Crap at:

Force jump/speed etc
Telekinesis
Things that require concentration or a stable, relaxed state of mind.

He's also a formidable lightsaber opponent, due to his sheer strength and erratic, techniqueless...technique.

Silus Xilarian
Feb 16th, 2004, 09:40:46 AM
Silus' Specialties:

Illusion
Lightsaber and hand to hand
Telekinesis

Crap at:

Energy Manipulation
Anything remotely resembling healing.

Much of Silus' usage of the force is dependant on his emotion. When he's calm, he's a very controlled person, which is perfect for crafting illusions. Once his temper has been tripped though, his illusions become less and less complex. It's at this point that telekinesis will be his strong point, as its fueled directly by anger. Beware the Force Choke.

Due to having a wide array of hand to hand training, informal and formal, its hard to pick his style. He's had no real training in any certain lightsaber form and has mainly learned by doing. Coupled with razor sharp reflexes, this makes his attacks somewhat unpredictable, making him a formidable opponent.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 16th, 2004, 02:08:41 PM
btw, isn't Ishan a knight? :huh

Droo
Feb 16th, 2004, 09:01:53 PM
Gavs greatest skills are:

Sith Sorcery
Pyrokinesis
Telekinesis

And has little/no skill in:

Telepathy and Mind Control
Healing
Illusions

Currently I am remoulding the character which will also have a profound effect on his abilities but his stengths and weaknesses will be as above. Gav tends to be less of a warrior and more of a leader, he thinks and schemes before contemplating taking his lightsaber in hand. He is skilled in combat, particularly with a lightsaber should the occassion call for it but his greatest weakness is mental attacks.

Unfortunately, it is rare I get to flaunt the sorceror side of him these days however he is a scholar of the ancient Sith arts and is fluent in the ancient language. As an opponent, Gav's greatest strength is misdirection and deception, he will always try to trick his enemies into believing he isn't particularly strong before overwhelming them with tremendous Force attacks.

Razielle Shadana
Feb 17th, 2004, 03:24:05 PM
Raz's stronger points:

Illusions / Mind Control
Telekinesis
Healing

Crap with:
Technology

Raz tends to be a bit eccentric where technology is concerened. She dosen't prefer anything more complicated than a lightsaber or your basic speeder. You'd be more likely to catch her with a bow and arrow than a blaster for that matter, although she has had training with every weapon she could get her hands on. She just tends to like the more simple methods of battle. She is decently skilled with a lightsaber, having been trained with swords, and the like, since childhood.

She dosen't normally use telepathy or mind control unless she is in trouble, or is trying to "charm" her prey. But recent apprentice taken into consideration it will be more likely to be seen from her. She is no medic, but in a pinch - she is after all a Vampyre - her blood can be useful. Not to say she would run amuck turning people (because she isn't interested in making anymore Vampyre's.) But a few drops can be very beneficial.

What I want her better with: Sith Alchemy & Sorcery

Guess that puts me gettin' to know Garrett and Gav better eh? :)

Ishan Shade
Feb 17th, 2004, 09:44:12 PM
As far as my knighthood....well it's questionable, I've never really had a "knighting" thread, but I was an apperentice in the Krath under Jehova and Jeseth for a while, then under Salem, that's really were he is now....but I haven't had a thread were in I was proclaimed knighthood or such.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 17th, 2004, 09:47:15 PM
how long have you been Rping Ishan?

Also, as an aside, do you think it would be helpful or hurtful to have a separate private forum for masters only? (Now, or later when we've been around a bit longer.) That way we could discuss the promotion of others without having to PM back and forth or worry about when someone will be on AIM again.

Ishan Shade
Feb 18th, 2004, 07:34:16 AM
Nov' 02 I believe.

Silus Xilarian
Feb 18th, 2004, 01:31:40 PM
When we get more knights and masters :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 18th, 2004, 04:07:35 PM
Your new avatar is teh yum.

*drools*

And you're right, I guess we only have three masters, me, Gav and Garrett.

Han Fernua
Feb 18th, 2004, 11:19:59 PM
Good plan. Bad timing. :)

Malick Rain
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:29:27 PM
I'm Back. Just so you all know I posted a new thread for what happens after my little thing in the wilderness.

As for a Master. Malick Is at the Bottom so basically any kind of training would do him well. Only things he excels at right now are the blaster and being an Intimdating thug.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:53:12 PM
I saw your thread, thanks bunches, and we'll get on it. :)

Silus Xilarian
Feb 21st, 2004, 12:17:36 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Your new avatar is teh yum.

*drools*

And you're right, I guess we only have three masters, me, Gav and Garrett.

:cool

And you're right

;)

And you're right

;) (i just like the way it reads.)

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 21st, 2004, 12:58:41 PM
har har, don't wear it out :p

Giran of Onderon
Feb 22nd, 2004, 07:31:39 PM
I'll post a brief summary when I actually can detemine what my character should be all about.

Gash
Feb 25th, 2004, 05:10:38 PM
Gash's specialties:

Instinctive telekinesis
Melee/ranged combat

Crap at:

Strategic planning
Seeing anything but the obvious

Gash is a nasty opponent mainly because he's very big and extremely strong, and because if you throw a knife at him there are decent odds you'll miss. Other than that he has no useful skills. He's slow both mentally and physically, leaving plenty of time to get out of the way of an attack, and even more opportunity to simply outthink him. It's a wonder that he isn't dead by now.

Jared Mriad
Feb 25th, 2004, 06:08:19 PM
Are the apprentices required to do one of those? Not that I wouldn't mind do it, just checking.

Droo
Feb 25th, 2004, 08:17:17 PM
I'd like to see one of those for Jared if you wouldn't mind and Salvestro, if you see this message, would you do likewise? Twould be much appreciated.

Salvestro
Feb 25th, 2004, 10:33:37 PM
As of right now I have no special abilities but in the future I will develop these:

Salvestro's future things he will be good at:

Ilussions
Telepathy
Basically anything that messes with peoples minds.

Crap at:

Hand to hand combat
Telekinesis
Anything having to do with physical attacks

Salvestro isn't a very strong guy, he's rather lean actually. He is the kinda guy who will shoot someone in the back rather than have to face them later. I would like him to develop sith magic skills so he would have even more reason to not get close to anyone who wants to kill him.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 26th, 2004, 12:31:22 AM
Originally posted by Jared Mriad
Are the apprentices required to do one of those? Not that I wouldn't mind do it, just checking.
I think having the apprentices/everyone do this is a good thing. We can put this up in another, more organized thread, as an info page in here to replace the stickied "knights and masters". :)

Jared Mriad
Feb 26th, 2004, 05:03:54 AM
Jareds' Specialties:

Melee Combat
- Unarmed
- Dual Lightsabers
- Psychokentics/Telekinetics
Moderate at:

Basic Force
- Push
- Jump
- Pull
- Speed

Crap at:
Healing
Anger Management

Jared has it set in his mind that he lives on borrowed time, and on that reason, he has no fear of death. Combat is a passion for him and he has slacked off in most Force manipulations studies to persue it, but, he did spend a great deal of time under the banner of Sith Order building his talent with the Telekinetic, lifting, aspect of the Force. Also, he isn't worried about getting a little dirty, as in bloody/gorey.

;) :D

Han Fernua
Feb 28th, 2004, 04:53:10 PM
Oh, I might as well do this.

Han's specialties:

Illusions.
Skills that invovle the mind.

Sucks at:

Anything that would require him doing anything physical.

Han is a small, tender kid that see's life as something to play with. His skills at illusions makes him over confident when dealing with other people. Hatered is something that he expresses on everything and everyone. You always start on his bad side, and he will continiue to be unless he thinks of a reason for you to be other wise. He also doesn't like to sleep for the reason of not wanting to be taken advantage of and to make sure that he sees everthing that goes on.

Zachariah Darmok
Feb 29th, 2004, 04:52:54 AM
Zachariah Darmok, Sith Mage Master, Dark Jedi Apprentice

Strengths:
Bent Force Use (Sith Magic, Magi)
Telepathy, Mind Control

Crap at:
Force Enchanced Movement
Illusions

Zachariahs' weakness is the fact he knows nothing of coventialnal force useage and hes here to learn this but he is a Master in bending the force and using it in a unique way known as Sith Magic or Magi to the Subryn. He is unable to perform any force enchanced movement or Illusions mainly because when bending the force he is unable to to do such things, its as simple as that.

(posted in wrong thread before, dagnab it)

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 29th, 2004, 07:14:54 PM
You posted in the correct thread, goofy. I made one for new members, as a catch all.

Zachariah Darmok
Mar 1st, 2004, 01:24:33 AM
aw Baderwank :\

Ishan Shade
Mar 1st, 2004, 10:31:54 PM
Ishan Shade, Dark Jedi Apprentice

Strengths:
Sith Magic
Hand to Hand combat
Mind Control
Pheremone and Force Persuation

Crap at:
Lightsaber combat
Force enhanced movement
Healing

Ishan is an incredible planner and devious thinker. He uses his mind more than his fist. His racial advantages are huge, as pheremones are very powerful. Doesn't jump the gun on a situation, and lacks mercy. Not to great with a lightsaber either... :x

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 4th, 2004, 06:20:06 PM
I'm compilling this all into another thread, and I added a "status" section of all the bios, although after I got through the three founding members I realized I had nothing to put in the others. I put "esteemed member' in Garrett's, but that sounds much to posh for him. ;)

edit:

Still need skills/crap at from Giran (take your time), Malick Rain, Naj and Daria.

Han Fernua
Mar 4th, 2004, 10:55:23 PM
That is a neat and organized thing you have put together there. I mean the Bio thing. Good job! :)

Ishmel Rykov
Mar 13th, 2004, 08:34:37 PM
Ishmel Rykov, Dark Jedi Apprentice

Strengths:
Hand to hand combat
physical enhancement
Intuition

Crap at:
Illusions
Telekinisis
Healing

A genetic freak as most humans are concerned, Ishmel hates nearly everything and anything his colorblind eyes view. If given enough time to contemplate how he can kill, pummel, or beat something, he'll do it regardless of most consequences. He doesn't take the time to think much farther than how hard he might be able to beat someone or how long he might have to wait before he can. Rykov is intent on mastering Teras Kasi. His mind controlling is not limited but that he can only invoke hateful emotions and thoughts in others.