PDA

View Full Version : Just a little Sin

Maxxey Sin
Feb 12th, 2004, 11:24:02 PM
She always found her self in dirty places, where the scum of the worlds hung out. This place was no different, a dirty bar with dirty old men. A green midget with big black eyes was serving drinks. Not much else was notable about the bar, other then the rumors that is front for a smugglers guild or something.

Those rumors where what brought Max to this place. She wasn't in search of something; she was in search of the rumored lady who ran the place. She was intrigued by the rumors more then anything. How could one woman run the rumored biggest smuggling organization and still keep it a secret. All the rumors led to one place and this scum hole was it.

Max made her way to the bar and looked down at the little green man. She thought they where called duro's but she wasn't exactly for sure on that.

"Hey big boy! Can I get some Rutan whiskey and water?"

Jamo Jakatta
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:55:43 AM
Like a moth to a flame, Jamo was at the bar.

"On me," he said in his most debonair of voices.

Lowering the yellow-lensed glasses from his eyes, the fix-it looked over the unfamiliar face and the shapely body below it.

"You're new here." he said, astute as ever, "I'm Jamo. I run this place."

Maxxey Sin
Feb 18th, 2004, 12:02:16 AM
Max spun on her toes to face the man with pearly white smile and twinkle in her eye. Her look clearly said this was the person she wished to speak to but her look fell flat when she saw who it was.

"Oh you are, are you? My name is Maxxey but you can call me Max and yes I'm new here. I'm just trying to figure out who I got to sleep with to get some information?"

Mischievous smile crept on Max’s mouth as she watched Jamo looking her over. She really hoped she wouldn't have to sleep with him but it would be the first time she sleep with someone for something else.

Jamo Jakatta
Feb 18th, 2004, 05:46:10 AM
Jamo's brow knit. Had he heard that right? It didn't seem likely. "Weell... what are you looking to find out, Max? I'll see what I can do but I can't promise anything," he replied, rolling his shoulders and smoothing out his jacket with his palms.

Maxxey Sin
Feb 18th, 2004, 11:42:33 PM
"Well I'm looking for two thing actually." She grabbed her drink that was set beside her with her right hand. She began to move her left index finger around the rim of the glass.

"I'm looking for a place and person. The place is called the Faene or something like that. The person is a woman I don't know her name but she reportedly runs the place."

Jamo Jakatta
Mar 10th, 2004, 09:58:07 AM
"And why do you want to find her?" Jamo asked, acting as calm and collected as possible.

Maxxey Sin
Mar 17th, 2004, 01:39:12 AM
"Because I have some people who are interested in meeting the leader of the Faene. Business reasons you know things they won't discuss with me. I'm just the Information gatherer and really not that important." Max sighed lightly.