PDA

View Full Version : New thing on the block........(open)

Alf
Feb 10th, 2004, 05:33:42 PM
Alf walked down the streets of Coruscant getting pretty ticked that no one would pay enough attention to look down and watch where they were going. As some huge guy started to kick him out the way, Alf jumped on the guys leg and bit him. When he let go a whole section of the street opened up and he was pleased, until they started closing back up as new people came and went and forgot about him biting anyone.Soon, they will all clear a way for me, the little furry creature thought as he continued to walk forward trying to shove his way through the piles of people.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 10th, 2004, 11:52:53 PM
Straffe had dissapeard from the sights of everyone but has returned to coresant to regain his respect and put fear in everybodys eyes. His cloaked figure seemed to float across the sidewalk while he made his way through the crowd. They seemed to part infront of him, not wanting to touch him for they sensed something eerie in the air around him.

He sensed a dark pressence which was soothing since he had been away from anyone that was able to use the Force. He noticed a disturbance up ahead and walked in that direction. As he got closer to the darkness, a group of renegades pulled him into the ally and began to beat on him. They seemed to be looking for credits so they could feed their bad habbits but this was one mugging they were going to remember.

Straffe summoned the Force to throw them off of him and he stood up slowly. He grinned as he knew they were going to get hurt. He picked the first two off the ground and launched them into the air, hitting one of the speeders over head. He laughed as their lifeless bodies fell from the sky like rag dolls. The third one was crushed by a dumpster that Straffe had lifted and droped ontop of him. pinning the helpless man to the ground. Then there was the last one which needed to be shown how to respect the dark side.

Straffe lifted his hand and pushed the man out of the ally and into the crowd of people that passed by. Screams were heard as alot of the civilians toppled over one another. Straffe emerged from the ally with an evil grin spread across his face as he pulled out his sword. He slowly walked towards the man in anticipation to leave him with a mark to remmember who he was...

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 11th, 2004, 07:45:31 AM
Oh, dear me...crazed Dark Jedi on the loose...

Time for some fun.

Je'gan spun the speeder's control yoke through ninety degrees, flooring the accelerator. From the sense, the fellow wasn't too far away. He should be coming into sight right about...now.

The speeder cut off, landing with a skid in an empty section of walkway. The Sith frowned as he stepped out. This close, he could feel two resonances. A Master and Apprentice, perhaps?

No biggie. He'd faced Masters before and survived. Barely, but survived all the same. And the stronger resonance didn't feel quite like a Master, more like a Knight.

And an insane Knight to boot.

He caught a glimpes of brown fur, which his subconscious instantly associated with the weaker signature. Very weak, really. Not a threat. That left only-

Straffe stepped out of the alley with a sword, and Je'gan's danger sense went haywire.

Who uses a sword nowadays?

Azubah flew to his grip and ignited as he approached further. An ethereal voice seemed to come out of the very walls around Straffe-one of the simpler tricks of wich Je'gan was capable. Limited effect, of course. Like Straffe, Je'gan wore a long black robe, and as people scattered he remained an exception.

"Stop."

Alf
Feb 11th, 2004, 03:51:13 PM
Alf watched as a speeder went racing past him and smiled. Yes that would diffenitely get him noticed. His anger grew as he tried to make his way towards the alley where the man had parked. He finally made it over to the speeder, and was about to get on and take off when he saw two men with weapons staring at each other and decided to hang around. Well, you never know what the dead one will have on him.

Straffe Stormrider
Feb 24th, 2004, 02:16:08 PM
Straffe stopped and turned to the new comer. He grinned as he knew it was a Jedi. He turned around and walked towards Darth Alf, Straffe got on one knee and bowed before the master
¨
"Master Alf...Let me take care of this pathetic Jedi for you"

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 24th, 2004, 10:20:11 PM
Well, at least he stopped...

Stranger and stranger. The character with the sword was now kneeling to the critter.

Calling it Master.

Je'gan reevaluated the situation. If for some reason the furry thing was more powerful in the Force than it was letting on, and this man with the sword - already a worthy foe - was showing this much respect to him, then the Sith was in very serious trouble.

On the other hand, this could simply be a distraction.

That's where he put his money.

"I'm not a Jedi, idiot. I'm not even a Lightsider. I'm an acolyte of the Sith order.

"And you have just ticked me off."