PDA

View Full Version : Darkness and Shadow (open)

Zereth Lancer
Feb 10th, 2004, 12:24:11 AM
Zereth had just finished his morning exercises and was heading for his room in the Sith palace, He was wearing his Ninja garb and was covered from head to foot in weapons. as he walked he played with the throwing knife in his hand. as he neared his room and returned the knife to its place in its sheath on his leg

He opened His door and walked in. the room was empty exept for a small mat on the ground, a large chest and a weapon rack. the room had no window so Zereth lit a candle and placed it in the middle of the floor

He then Slowly removed his weapons and set them on the weapon rack, He then removed his Ninja Garb and sliped into his Sith robes and opened the chest and put his garb into it. He closed the chest and locked it

He moved over to the mat that served as his bed. He stared up at the ceiling. as he was doing this he didn't notice that his door was a few inches open still.

Lorani T'sava
Feb 11th, 2004, 10:50:14 AM
Lorani pokes her head through Zereth's door after coming upon it being open slightly.

"Hello mister."

Lorani says to Zereth after spotting him on the mat on the floor.

Zereth Lancer
Feb 11th, 2004, 11:16:30 PM
Zereth sat up and pulled the knife out from under the mad and stared at Lorani Its only a little girl Zereth he said to himself as he returned the knife to its place "umm....hello little girl" He said beckoning her in with his hand "my name is Zereth, Whats yours?"

Lorani T'sava
Feb 12th, 2004, 09:09:17 AM
Lorani skips into the room and plops herself down onto the mat beside Zereth.

"Names Lorani. Nice meeting you Zereth.

So how long have you been here?"

Lorani questions curiously.

Zereth Lancer
Feb 12th, 2004, 04:54:01 PM
Zereth turned his head to look at her "Its been about a year since I first came here" He said as he rubed his eyes with his fingers "what about you, how long have you been here?"

Lorani T'sava
Feb 13th, 2004, 05:25:43 PM
"Not to long. A month or so I think. Don't really keep track."

Lorani glances around the room for a moment before looking at Zereth.

"So, what do you do for fun here?"

Zereth Lancer
Feb 13th, 2004, 10:49:56 PM
FUN? Zereth thought to himself I can't remember when i last did something becuase it was fun...

He sighed "I don't really have that much fun anymore" He said to the little girl beside him "I spend all my time training and have little time for anything else."

Lorani T'sava
Feb 14th, 2004, 09:10:51 AM
"You have no fun!! That's not good. All work and no play will turn you into a sour grape who feels that since you can't have fun, no one else should be allowed to either.

I know, we can go out and cause mischief. That's always fun."

Lorani says cheerfully. She hates having to stay by strict rules and loves to cause mischief. After all, she is a ten year child after all.

Zereth Lancer
Feb 14th, 2004, 01:41:16 PM
Zereth let a little grin cross his face "I think im a little old for causing mischief. Becuase when I cause it I always get in big trouble" He looked down at the candle "because I don't just cause mischief....." He paused and looked back at her "I prefere to cuase chaos."

Lorani T'sava
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:20:24 PM
Lorani shrugs before continuing to talk.

"Then lets go out and cause chaos. That sounds like more fun then causing mischief. Would be willing to show me the reins of causing chaos?"

Lorani questions eagerly.

Zereth Lancer
Feb 15th, 2004, 11:03:40 PM
Zereth grined as he stood up brushing off his cloths before grabing a few thing off the weapon rack and out of the large chest and heading toward the door "Lets have some fun"

He walked out with the girl right behind him "Time for some fun" He said as he checked the hall making sure no one was in it.Zereth walked down a few doors stoping at one at which he pulled a leather bag out of his robe pocket and looked down at Lorani "Tell me if you see anyone coming"

He tryed the door, It was locked and He couldn't sence anyone inside the room through the force. Zereth pulled out a few lockpics from the bag and worked on the lock

The door was soon open and Zereth opened it half way and pulled several things from his bag and set his trap. He riged a large smoke bomb to go off when the door handle was turned which would smoke out the resident of the room

"This isnt exactly chaos but its still fun" He said as he closed the door and started walking down the hall again wuth Lorani "Got any ideas for something else?"

Lorani T'sava
Feb 18th, 2004, 10:45:41 AM
Lorani grins when she's asked if she has any ideas for something else.

"Come on Zereth. I'm a kid. I'm a member of TSO. Of course I've got ideas for something else."

Lorani grins as she walking down the hall beside Zereth.

"Though it will require some paint. Preferrably a soft pink colour, but any colour would work."

Zereth Lancer
Feb 18th, 2004, 11:04:25 PM
Paint.... Zereth thought as they walked Where are we going to get paint from? He looked around as they walked on, The Palace didnt look like it need much of a paint job but there might be some paint around here somewhere

He spoted a door and walked over to it and opened it, It was an old supply closet and had a few things on the shelfs that where all covered in dust

He rummaged through the stuff in the closet until he found a few small cans of old paint. He pulled them out and set them on the ground, He mixed some red paint with a little white paint and came out with a pinkish color "will this do?" He asked pulling out a few paint brushes incase they needed then and place them in his bag.

Lorani T'sava
Feb 20th, 2004, 11:13:20 AM
Lorani takes a look at the paint and smiles.

"Yup, it'll do."

Lorani keeps smiling as her mind begins to plan exactly what to do with the paint in Ida's room. She doesn't want to take to long in there because she doesn't want to get caught, but she wants to make sure that the room gets a good pink paint job.

She then starts skipping down the hall towards Ida's room, leaving Zereth the job of bringing the paint.

Je'gan Olra'en
Feb 20th, 2004, 01:47:19 PM
Humming softly to himself, happy from a morning's training with his new lightsaber, Je'gan Olra'en opened his door.

And received an indescribably foul-smelling dose of some unknown but vile substance.

Right in the face.

Coughing and cursing in Francais, the Sith backed up, hitting the wall across from his door and collapsing.

"Whoo..." he finally got out, wiping teared-up eyes with the corner of his robe. "Whooo...that's strong stuff."

After almost a minute, he got to his feet. His eyes were still watering, but now they were narrowed. He couldn't change his reeking clothes, as every stitch he possessed was inside that room. Hopefully, the cleaning droids would catch a whiff and freshen the place up a bit on their nightly rounds. That was quite a few hours away, though.

Which left exactly one item on his to-do list.

Payback.

He had a good idea of who had done it, of course. Jez and Kes'la weren't the type, Riven or Zatania would have rigged a booby-trap with plastic explosive rather than whatever this stuff was, and his master had far better ways of teaching him awareness.

That pretty much wrote off every acquaintence on Corellia but Zereth Lancer.

Chuckling softly to himself, Je'gan set off down the hallway. Zereth's door was three down from his own; the acerbic Apprentice made himself impossible not to notice.

Stink bombs, eh? We'll just see about that...

Je'gan reached out through the Force to verify that there was nobody in the room, then tested the handle. Locked. Azubah ignited in his fist and carved a circle around the knob. A well-placed palm slammed it open.

Whistling cheerfully, he proceeded to wad all of Zereth's bedding together and dump it down the trash receptacle. Selections from the weapons rack followed the last sheet; shuriken, daggers and other small implements, prominently. He was in and out of his fellow Sith's room within one minute.

He cast his mind about through the Force. Zereth and another were nearby, but sticking the blade of his dirk out yielded no abnormal image; they were beyond a turn in the hall, or in another room. Silent, Je'gan snuck back into his own room and began meditating on blocking sensory data.

Ida Knoe
Feb 23rd, 2004, 02:11:16 PM
Ida was in her room when Lorani goes to sneek in She had just gotten back from causing trouble in town with her master Southstar, and was tired. So She went to bed quickly after she got back, and was asleep, but woke up as she heard her door open. Since there was no knock on the door Ida pounces at Lorani knocking her to the floor and back into the hall.

When she sees who it is Ida says...

"Hello Lorani... What brings you to my room? I hope you were not planing to wreck it. Cause If you were. I'll set your hair on fire!"

Zereth Lancer
Feb 23rd, 2004, 11:20:52 PM
Zereth chuckled to himself after hearing Ida's responce to seeing Lorani, "I could usea sleep bomb to knock her out if you want?" Came a little voice in Lorani's head.

Lorani T'sava
Feb 26th, 2004, 08:47:02 AM
"Ida, I'm not gonna wreck your room. Just came by to see if you want to wreck Jorshal's room."

Lorani then goes to direct her thoughts to Zereth, doing her best to talk through telepathy.

If she says no, then put her to sleep.

Ida Knoe
Feb 27th, 2004, 03:03:46 PM
Ida thinks for a moment...

"ummm... Sure! Do I Get to burn Something?"

Lorani T'sava
Mar 1st, 2004, 10:21:13 AM
"I dunno no. If there's something that can be burned without risking the whole building, then yeah, you can."

Lorani looks at Zereth and then to Ida before heading off down the hall.

"So, um, do either of you know where Jorshal's room is?"

Zereth Lancer
Mar 2nd, 2004, 01:15:18 AM
Zereth walked behind the two girls, He had never met ot heard of Jorshal but assumed he was one group of children that seemed to be running around the Palace lately "I have no Idea where his room is. We could always just search them all until we find him" He said knowing good and well that would take forever to do.

Lorani T'sava
Mar 5th, 2004, 10:27:15 AM
"I think I know approximately where his room is."

Lorani says before speeding up slightly, wanting to get to his room to find him gone.

Ida Knoe
Mar 8th, 2004, 03:10:35 PM
Ida runs along behind Lorani, hoping that she can burn something in Jorshal's room.

Lorani T'sava
Mar 24th, 2004, 11:48:10 AM
Lorani after a couple minutes stops and starts to look in the rooms in the area that she's in since she doesn't know for sure which room is Jorshal's.

"Could the two of you also look in the rooms to see if we can locate Jorshals room?"

Ida Knoe
Mar 26th, 2004, 04:22:50 PM
Ida starts to look into the rooms near by.

Jorshal
Mar 26th, 2004, 11:20:00 PM
Jorshal stood with a wooden mock lightsaber facing the window. Doing his best, he copied an attack stance out of a book he borrowed from the library. He didn't know how to move next and he didn't want to turn the page and break from concentration. He shouted and slashed downward at the nonexistent opponent. then he spun around cutting another imaginary fighter in two.

"Errr..." He growled through clenched teeth. In a series of hacks and cuts three more fake opponents were chopped into bits. he was about to storm another two when his door crept open. "Who's there!?!" He called out and broke from his imaginary fight.

Zereth Lancer
Mar 26th, 2004, 11:37:11 PM
Zereth moved away from the door he had been opening. He looked aaround and spotted the two other troublemakers and signaled for them to come over to him "I found him." Came Zereth's voice in the girl's heads "He's in his room....what should we do now?"

Lorani T'sava
Mar 27th, 2004, 10:44:05 AM
Lorani skips over to Zereth after hearing that he found Jorshal. She then puts her hands together and puts them up to her head trying to sign 'put him to sleep' to Zereth.

Zereth Lancer
Mar 27th, 2004, 02:44:32 PM
Zereth nods his head and pulls the sleep bomb from his pocket and sets the time release. He opened the door a little more and threw the bomb in

Zereth and Lorani Moved away from the door. they waited 3 seconds and the bomb went off letting out a unseen sleeping gas in Jorshals room.

Jorshal
Mar 31st, 2004, 07:19:59 PM
"What the..." Jorshal exclaimed a little thing rolled in. Then he realized what it was, a bomb. He growled with his teeth clenched tight. As quick as he could he jumped behind his bed and hide in fear of the blast.

He uncovered his ears after several seconds and no sound. He peeked over the bed and heard a noise like air seeping from an innertube. A lightly colored gas filled the room and before he could realize what was going on he had passed out on the bed.

Zereth Lancer
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:08:27 AM
Zereth counted under his breath. when he'd counted to three minutes nad pushed the door the rest of the way open and walked into the room. He looked down at Jorshal's sleeping body on the bed and motioned for the girls to come in.

Razvan
Apr 2nd, 2004, 02:46:51 AM
Razvan runs in filled with confusion after passing the door trips up and slidded into a wall

"Ahhh! "

He Stands up

"mmm... i ment to do that hehehe...im beying serious"

:rolleyes

Razvan looks around

"hey, whats heppening here? Oh Hi Zereth my old friend can i help with anything?"

OOC: Is that better?

Lorani T'sava
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:39:14 PM
OOC: Razvan, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but you need to read the thread completely before posting. We are inside a building and there are no trees in a bedroom.

IC:
Lorani steps into Jorshal's room after Zereth motions for her and Ida to come in.

"OK, I was thinking of getting the pink paint all over his room."

Lorani looks around the room and spots a garbage can with some garbage in.

"Ida, found something for you to burn."

Ida Knoe
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:45:50 PM
Ida smiles and says...

"I'll light the trash before we leave, just so we don't have the smoke to work through."

Zereth Lancer
Apr 2nd, 2004, 04:23:52 PM
Zereth took one of the brushes they had brought along with them and walked over to one of the walls "Do you want to paint it all pink or write something on it?"

Lorani T'sava
Apr 2nd, 2004, 04:28:41 PM
"I just want to get his room with lots of pink in it. But I think having 'Girly Boy' written on his walls would be good."

Zereth Lancer
Apr 2nd, 2004, 04:33:49 PM
Zereth nodded and started to paint the words on the wall and then moved on to putting the paint onto the rest of the wall

Razvan
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:39:31 AM
Razvan looks around and reads the writting
"girly boy"

Razvan laughs slightly under his breath making sure that no one else hears him.

"Hmmmp...is there anything i can help with?"

Razvan asked thinking

..oo0"Well seying that im here i might aswell make myself useful"0oo..

Razvan awaits reply.

Jorshal
Apr 4th, 2004, 09:07:33 PM
Dreams raged on inside Jorshal's mind as he slept slouched over the bed. He rolled over, fell off the bed and onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Stay away... stay away from my, my nerf herd." He said, however, he remained in slumber.

Lorani T'sava
Apr 5th, 2004, 10:11:06 AM
Lorani had grabbed a paint brush and was helping paint the room pink when Jorshal fell off his bed. She looks to make sure that he's still asleep before going back to putting pink paint on his walls.

Razvan
Apr 6th, 2004, 01:49:37 PM
Razvan looks around

"okay, ill see you guys later....i guess"

Razvan
Apr 6th, 2004, 01:50:01 PM
Razvan looks down

He clearly sees that he is not waned
:(

Razvan starts walking towards the Exit

Ida Knoe
Apr 7th, 2004, 03:18:58 PM
Ida smiles and takes some paint and paints on another wall....

NURF HERRDER!

.... It's not bad spelling for a little kid, and she thinks they will get the point.

Zereth Lancer
Apr 8th, 2004, 10:02:40 PM
Zereth smiled as he watch Ida write on the wall but saw no need to correct her spelling. he turned back to painting his wall.

Lorani T'sava
Apr 19th, 2004, 10:43:11 AM
Lorani grins as she's painting away. After a half hour, they've run out of paint and Jorshal's room has a lot of pink in it. She puts her paint brush down and looks at Zereth and Ida.

"Ida, you want fire, make it."

Ida Knoe
Apr 22nd, 2004, 02:42:12 PM
Ida looks around the room at all the pink. It even looks like they panted Jorshal's face. Ida smiles at Lorani and then looks at the trash bin in the room. Ida looks at the trash for a few moments, before the trash burst into flames. Ida Laugh...

"BURN!!"

Then she runs out of the room...

Lorani T'sava
Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:34:31 AM
Lorani looks at Zereth and motions for him to come along and she turns and runs out of the room behind Ida, giggling slightly.

Zereth Lancer
Apr 23rd, 2004, 01:13:33 PM
Zereth walked cooly out of the room behind the girls with a small grin on his face "What should we do now?"

Jorshal
Apr 24th, 2004, 12:01:46 PM
Smoke plumed from the trash can and Jorshal stirred awake. Although things were a blur at first, he came to realize that the bright color not his imagination. Someone had painted his room pink! His attention was then fixed on the burning trash. "Holy...!" He cried and ran to the sink. He grabbed a dirty bowl and filled it with water.

After a few runs to the sink and back the fire was out and he had opened a window to let the smoke escape. Now what was he going to do about the paint? He rubbed his face due to an itch and upon pulling his hand away he realized there was pink paint on his face. Growling in anger he ran to the sink and washed most of it off. "Some one is gonna pay for this!" He said through clenched teeth and retrieved his wooden bat from the corner.

What should we do now? he heard from the hallway.

The door swung open and Jorshal ran out furious. Walking down the hallway was Zereth, Ida and Lorani. Immediatly he recognized them as the culprits. He let out a scream and charged forward with the bat poised to cause some serious damage. As they turned around upon hearing his cry he swung as hard as he could at Lorani's torso.

Zereth Lancer
Apr 24th, 2004, 01:52:07 PM
Zereth turned and saw the small form of Jorshal come screaming out of his room toward them. He noticed the bat and the direction in which it was heading.

He pulled the short sword that always hanged at his side out of its sheath and steped infront of Lorani "But the bat down boy" He said with the short sword held at ready so if the boy attacked he would cut the bat in half.

Lorani T'sava
Apr 25th, 2004, 08:12:19 AM
Lorani is about to respond to Zereth when Jorshal charges at them. She turns around in time to see Jorshal swinging the bat at her and Zereth stepping in the way. She instinctivly steps backward, away from Jorshal. She puts on a rather surprised look on her face as if she can't understand why Jorshal's attacking them.

"Jorshal, what's going on?"

Jorshal
Apr 25th, 2004, 05:13:19 PM
He swung his hardest, but the sword cut the bat in two and the larger half clattered to the floor. Jorshal growled in frustration and threw the other half down. He was about to pounce on Lorani instead, but she turned around and spoke to him first.

Jorshal, what's going on? she said.

"I'll tell you what's going on!" He exclaimed. "Some broke into my room and painted it pink! That's what's going on!" His breathing was heavy and he was getting more and more angry by the moment. "I think it was you guys." He accused.

Ida Knoe
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:59:17 AM
Ida turns to face Jorshal, and gets her cute little girl look on her face.

"But we didn't do anything! We were just out for a walk on our way to the training grounds. Zereth was going to show us some of his skill with his swords. Right Zereth?" Ida says looking up at him.

Lorani T'sava
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:35:21 PM
Lorani gets a very shocked look on her face as Jorshal explains that his room got painted pink.

"I'm sorry to hear that Jorshal. But why would we do something like that when we're on our way to watch Zereth here show us how he uses his swords."

Jorshal
Apr 26th, 2004, 08:51:00 PM
"I, um... I don't know." Jorshal said with a confused look on his face. He had completely bought Lorani's story; Jorshal wasn't the brightest of all people. He ran though other possible candidates in his mind and couldn't come up with single one. "Well if it wasn't you, then who was it?"

Zereth Lancer
Apr 26th, 2004, 10:08:53 PM
Zereth sheathed his short sword and protended to think for a moment"Well it could have been one of those new guys who just joined the order..." He said before he hit himself on his forehead with the palm of his hand as if he suddenly got a good idea "It must of been Rakkel, that guy is always cuasing trouble"

Ida Knoe
Apr 27th, 2004, 01:01:04 PM
"Or it could be that Razvan guy. I think he was around this way not all that long ago."

Jorshal
May 11th, 2004, 06:52:21 PM
Jorshal ran the two names through his mind, he had met both of them before, he thought. "Well where do I find these guys?" He demanded.

Lorani T'sava
May 13th, 2004, 10:34:16 AM
"Sorry, I don't know where to find either of them."

Lorani looks at Zereth and Ida to see if they know.

Zereth Lancer
May 13th, 2004, 06:25:09 PM
"Well Rasvan went down the hall behind you" Zereth said pointing the way Rasvan could have gone "And Rakkel is probobly in his room trying to think up a way to find and kill Salem."

Ida Knoe
May 14th, 2004, 01:54:16 PM
Ida nods in agreement.

"That must be where they are. I'm sure I saw them run off. I think one of them even had pink paint on them."

Jorshal
May 14th, 2004, 05:31:02 PM
"Ok." Jorshal said and his confusion read across his face. Who to go for first. Rakkel was bigger than Jorshal was, but Razvan was a wimp...

"Right then. I'm going to beat the crap out of Razvan, go tell the medic he's coming!" Jorshal said and ran off down the hall. Within a few moments he was out of sight and hearing range looking for Razvan.

Zereth Lancer
May 15th, 2004, 10:18:58 PM
Zereth smiled and looked down at his accomplices "That was easy" He said about to pat the girls on the head but thought it might be safer not to "Whar should be do next?"

Lorani T'sava
May 16th, 2004, 09:43:20 AM
Lorani grins after Jorshal runs off to find Razvan.

"I'm not to sure, Ida, what do you think?"

Ida Knoe
May 18th, 2004, 10:46:09 AM
"I don't know... What do you think we could get away with doing?"

Lorani T'sava
May 18th, 2004, 11:26:44 AM
Lorani looks at Zereth to see what he has to say since he's been here longer and knows the rules better.

Zereth Lancer
May 19th, 2004, 10:40:59 PM
"Well...." He started "...We could...." He thought hard for a moment ".....Go to the training grounds and play with sharp objects" He said in a silly voice and a look on his face that matched it.

Ida Knoe
Jun 2nd, 2004, 11:35:54 AM
"I don't want to play with sharp objects, and if it was in the training room then we would't be doing anything wrong."