PDA

View Full Version : Joe Cocker is "Your father Luke!" lol

rollnrocker
Feb 9th, 2004, 06:31:23 PM
Did anyone else notice that Joe Cocker's gritty voice could sound like Darth Vader as a hippie rocker??? I'm interning over at Universal, and got the Joe Cocker ultimate Collection, and noticed how his voice, although unique and awesome is really deep like Darth himself. the cd has a bunch of classics like "With a little help from my friends" the song mad famous becuase it was the Wonder Years theme song...and you know you loved Winnie Cooper O_o ....boy was she hottt. It also has the kareoke anthem "You are so beatiful" and a bunch of other hits, check it out and USE THE FORCE!!!

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 13th, 2004, 07:01:57 PM
Thats fuuny - I always thought the song was made famous because it had been a Beatles hit. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:35:26 AM
:|

Originally posted by Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Thats fuuny - I always thought the song was made famous because it had been a Beatles hit. :)

YES, thank you.

rollnrocker
Mar 3rd, 2004, 05:37:53 PM
Actually it was made famous by John Lennon I belive, but I think it was best done by Joe Cocker, and was made even more famous by being the theme song for Wonder Years

peace:cool

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 4th, 2004, 11:43:29 AM
John Lennon was in the Beatles. The Beatles did the best version. It was famous because of them. The Beatles were a worldwide phenomenon, and still are. I don't even know what the Wonder Years is.

Abagael Zellan
Mar 4th, 2004, 01:07:57 PM
^

It's a cutesy television show.

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 4th, 2004, 01:08:49 PM
Must be an American thing.

Lilaena De'Ville
Mar 4th, 2004, 01:28:56 PM
Yeah, the Wonder Years was a TV series about a boy growing up in the sixties, I believe? I never really watched it, I think Fred Savage starred in it.

Crystal
Mar 4th, 2004, 04:20:15 PM
I liked that show. I'm not really sure why, it sucked.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~kpearce/wy.html

I used to want to get contacts, because Winnie had them.