PDA

View Full Version : My lover......My Lady..... My Quest.....

Lord Gangrel
Feb 8th, 2004, 08:28:50 PM
Gangrel stepped through the chamber doors of Alana Stormcloud. Mistress of the Shrine, his master, the one who had taken his life and given him another. The darkness she had introduced him to was much to his liking; his mind had always been a dark dwelling of evil and hatred. Alana had now given him the means to use it for all eternity.

He was a hunter, a deviant to the fullest. A killer of his own kind that did not hearken to the Shrine. His loyalties lay with those who had become his family and he would destroy any who would do them harm. As much as he had become there’s, they had become his. He would care for them and all who dared cross his path would face his wrath......

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 9th, 2004, 01:11:04 PM
Alana felt the presence of her newest fledgling. His mind was dark and filled with violent thoughts. A slight smile tugged at her lips. When she had found him as a mere mortal, his thoughts had been the same. His deeds shone clearly and with pride. Death was his game and he did it with utter abandon.

Gangrel had been a lord of a fallen manor, one who had lost its renown due to his own escapades. Killing had cast his name low and it was exactly where he had wanted it to be. The trappings of a gentleman was not for him and it is what drew Alana to him. He had no hidden secrets, no failings. He was what he claimed to be, no more and no less. The darkness that all vampyres craved in mind and body enveloped this one.

"Kolarik would find him just as interesting." The Sith Lordess thought to herself. His protective nature was a plus for the ranks of the Shrine, he would defend it unto his death if need be.

"Gangrel...... Did you find the item I have been looking for?" Alana's husky tones filled the room. Stepping from the shadows, bringing them with her, small clutching fingers snagging the hem of her cloak. With her as always the guardians of the Shrine and all who dwelled therein.

Lord Gangrel
Apr 12th, 2004, 09:01:42 PM
Gangrel bowed his head to Alana, hiding the slight smile of pleasure he always felt when in her presence. Her husky tones and evil ways suited him to a T. She had the face of an angel and the heart of the devil himself. It was what had drawn him to her and she to him.

"My Lady Alana, of course I have brought back what you requested, and then some. Something that I think you would take a deep interest in." Gangrel's grin grew broad as he stepped closer to the Sith Lordess; reaching into the blood red cloak that shrouded his form. In his hand, clutched tenderly was a small glass vial. Inside amber liquid shone, its heady scent permeated the air.

Alana's hue shifting eyes narrowed with want, it was something she had waited for, had in fact craved for a long time and now it was hers to have. Her pale delicate hand stretched forth with a slight tremble that told of her excitement. As quickly as she had locked her gaze on it the small vial disappeared into the folds of her dress.

Gangrel nodded expecting no Thank you from the Vampyre before him; she would in her own way thank him later. Reaching into his cloak once again he pulled from its heavy fold a somewhat large piece of musty wood. His eyes lit with an inner fire, he knew the Lady Alana would smell the scent he had detected on the wood, and she would recognize the claw marks the marred its finish.

Gangrel’s hands were not as gentle on the piece he now held, his nostrils flared and the heat of hate burned his features twisting his mouth. He looked up into Alana's eyes, his mind filled with where he had been and just what he wanted.

"The scent my lady, the scent of one forsaken is strong. He is old, he has risen and I need to hunt him. I need to follow him, I need to know him inside ad out, and I need to be within inches of this damned soul. I need to make him pay for what ever he has done. I feel that it is wrong and it was a wrong done to my beloved new home, to my beloved...... “Gangrel’s words ground out between clenched teeth...."I need to hunt this, with your permission. He offered up the wood reluctantly, as if holding it drew him closer to his prey........

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 13th, 2004, 09:50:00 PM
Alana moved closer to Gangrel, closer to the piece he held tightly in his hand. She did not reach for this artifact; she had no desire to touch the offered chunk of sarcophagi. The Sith Lordess knew just what it was and whose claws a scored the hardness. His scent was heavy on it still and countless screams still echoed in it.

Lifting here eyes to Gangrel her lips curled into a cold smile, his need for revenge on those who had wronged the mother and the Shrine was consuming.

"You ask my permission to do what you were born to do? I gave you immortality to hunt Gangrel and hunt you will. Perhaps it won't be the prey that we as immortals are used to but then I didn’t make you to be an ordinary immortal did I?" Alana's husky laughter fell onto Gangrel like the dark shadows of night. Her eyes shifting there color quickly, settling on the blood red they always turned when anger and lust were prominent in her mind. She had gone to long without the touch of another and she hungered for the forbidden blood of her own, one that could link and strengthen.

Moving closer to her newest fledgling Alana's laughter became a husky moan of want. Her hands crept to his shoulders, as she slid her body next to his, molding herself into his embrace, the wood dropped forgotten to the floor. Soft lips of crimson trailed across his cheek, barely meeting his own lips and they slid down his chin and to his exposed neck.

"I would have you Gangrel; I would make you my own. I want to taste of you, your blood, your life draining past my lips. There are none such as us, we can know pleasures beyond all imagination, we can share pain made sweet by what we are." Alana enticed the male vampire using the powers of the dark side, the one she had honed. Her ability to bend reality and make visions appear real. Gangrel stood not a chance at the lust filled images Alana flashed into his mind, visions of infinite pain and pleasure mixed......

Lord Gangrel
Apr 16th, 2004, 10:07:27 PM
Gangrel’s arms slid around his master, her body, he had longed to touch the body that was now so closely pressed, fitting itself to him. Her scent consumed him, making his mind real with the pleasure she offered with her visions, and silken whispers. His hands found her hair, soft like the skin against his lips, smelling of jasmine and the fragrant roses that perfumed the night air of Roon.

"Mi' Lady Alana, you are intoxicating." It was all he could say before he surrendered to the Lordess. There bodies entwined in an age old dance. When there lust was sated and all pleasure put aside for the moment there conversation went back to the wood he had brought.

"Alana, mistress I need to find this one who's scent lay on the wood. I need to find him. To make him pay for the crimes, to taste of his mind, to know what drove him to be so foolish. I ask Mi' Lady that when the time comes and I find this wretched being that you come and see the demise of one so low." Gangrel uttered the words with a fierce passion, his need apparent. Turning his eyes to the lady that lay next to him, his fingers capturing her fingers the idly played on his chest.