PDA

View Full Version : The new awakening [open]

Maximus
Feb 8th, 2004, 02:40:45 PM
Maximus woke up with the new morning mist on his face. He got up and looked around he did not know where he was, everywhere he looked there were trees. He could remember nothing of his past except that he was in a war. He was wearing torn clothes with a dagger at the side of his belt and a sword with a dragon on it, the dragon was glowing blue. He new that this meant something but what he could not remember. He started to walk through the trees on something that looked to be a path. As he was walking he had a flashback, he saw a man with long white hair, light skin and a dark robe on. The man had a sword he smiled and disappeared in a blink of an eye. When the flashback was over Maximus suddenly remembered what the blue glowing meant. It meant that someone was near he looked around being very cautious. He kept on walking down the path and he saw something or someone run across his path about twenty yards ahead of him.

Dan the Man
Feb 8th, 2004, 02:57:45 PM
"You look lost" The stranger commented. He wore a dark suit and black overcoat, with a matching wide-brimmed hat. As the wind blue, his long grey locks whipped to the side.

The stranger looked at Maximus's ragged condition, and arched an eyebrow beneath the brim of his hat.

Maximus
Feb 8th, 2004, 03:06:23 PM
Maximus looked up at the mysterious man with the wide brimmed hat and answered, "yes I do seem to be lost the last thing I remember is that I was in a war and got knocked out." This man looked very familiar to Maximus, but he could not remember where from. Maximus asked the man what his name was and if he knew where they were.

Dan the Man
Feb 8th, 2004, 03:27:29 PM
"It would appear that your war is now over."

To answer his question, the stranger tilted the brim of his hat forward slightly.

"My name is Dan."

Maximus
Feb 9th, 2004, 01:05:16 AM
Maximus spoke to the stranger, " I have no idea where I am or how long I have been here." Do you think that you can take me to the nearest city or village? Resting his hand on the hilt of his sword suddenly he has another flashback. He sees himself in what seems to be a lake and is drowning slowly. Reaching the bottom he gives up until a blue glow catches his eyes from beneth the sand at the bottom of the lake. He quickly uncovers it from the ground and immediatley starts to float back to the top of the lake he takes a huge gulp of air when reaching the surface. Seeing that there is a bullet wound in his shoulder the sword goes straight through his shoulder and when it comes back out the wound and the pain is gone. As soon as Maximus comes back from his flashback the sword glow is gone and the man is still standing there.

Dan the Man
Feb 12th, 2004, 01:02:21 AM
"There is a villa, two kilometers at your back."

Dan pointed with an even gesture.

"But no, I cannot go with you. I must go and mourn the dead."

Zereth Lancer
Feb 12th, 2004, 01:09:00 AM
"There is no point to mourning for those who are gone" Said a voice from nowhere "They will not hear you and you cannot hear them" A figure detached itself from a nearby shadow "and do you think those wh oare dead whould want to see you mourning over their death?"

Zereth was wearing his Ninja Garb and both Dan and Max could see that he was covered in weapons from swords to thowing knifes.

Maximus
Feb 18th, 2004, 12:00:02 AM
Maximus looks up at the man in the Ninja garb and says," You are right there is no use in mourning over the dead they are gone and cannot hear you, but that does not mean one cannot go pay their respects." Maximus then says by the way who are you and what are you doing out here."

Dan the Man
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:10:52 AM
Dan looked to the dark-clad interloper, a look of half amusement and half annoyance on his face.

"I mourn to remind myself that it was I who sent them to Hell. Payment in advance to the Devil for my own, I suppose. Don't confuse it with regret, stranger. They all had it coming."

Zereth Lancer
Feb 19th, 2004, 10:51:19 PM
"Yes, I have killed many but I have never mourned a single one of them" He said walking toward Dan a few steps "the reason they died was because they where not skilled enough to defeat me in combat so they are a disgrace and not worthy of a single mourn."

Maximus
Feb 24th, 2004, 05:12:35 PM
Maximus listens to the two men as they argue laughs and says,"we have been here for thirty minutes talking about people we have killed and we still do not know your name where you are from or what you are doing here stranger." Looking to the man in the ninja garb for an answer.

Zereth Lancer
Feb 27th, 2004, 03:48:07 PM
Zereth turned to look at Maximus "My name is Zereth Lancer" He said coldly "I am a Sith Apprentice from Corellia."

Maximus
Feb 28th, 2004, 01:22:51 AM
Maximus lisened to the man that called himself Zereth Lancer, and asks do you think that you can help me find shelter or a village out here you look like one that that can hold his own but it does get dangerous out here in the forrest sometimes dont get me wrong I can hold my own too its just that I never have liked to travel by myself and seeing that your heavily eqiuped it shouldn't be a problem. Dan here is heading in the opposite direction so I cant travel with him becuase I need food and shelter.

Zereth Lancer
Feb 28th, 2004, 10:02:02 PM
Zereth nodded his head toward the north "there is a small village in that direction" He said to Maximus "I was heading there myself from an old freind."