PDA

View Full Version : The new raving Dalamar

Vampyre Dalamar
Feb 8th, 2004, 10:58:04 AM
I said this in passing as a joke but interest seemed extremely high. So I will test it here. I said that I might open a new vampyre coven and some even suggested some names and people who want to join it. If your interested and maybe have a cool name for the board let me know. This is just a test if there is little interest I wont mess with it.

One name was already suggested ''
Santuary of Blood and
Eye of the Dragon an old name of mine that could fit.
any ideas or anyone interested let me know in this post. If you just have a good idea for the name of the board. Your imput is appreciated thanks and have a good one. As always your Master of Darkness:wings

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 8th, 2004, 11:26:07 AM
The Cabal.

Oh, no wait...

The Coven.

... nah.

The Shrine.

... I'm not very good at this.

Vampyre Dalamar
Feb 8th, 2004, 11:32:43 AM
Jenny just because Im hitting on Daiq is no reason to be ugly:lol

But thanks for the suggestions, Maybe Salem would have a few ideas. Just because some of the other shrine people where rude to you dont clump me in with them I was always nice and polite to you and tried to be helpful in your joining. But ever since I have been hitting on Daiq MEoooowww!!! come on hon lighten up I still love you!!! :lol

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 8th, 2004, 12:01:23 PM
I think her point is that there are already enough. But then again I could be wrong. :p

Zasz Grimm
Feb 8th, 2004, 12:27:42 PM
Two vampire groups are enough, IMO. Pick a side- much easier than making another faction, thus taking away from already formed groups.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 8th, 2004, 12:28:39 PM
Originally posted by Alana Stormcloud
I think her point is that there are already enough. But then again I could be wrong. :p

Yes. That was sort of the idea. Perhaps the execution wasn't as good as it could have been.

Lord Gangrel
Feb 8th, 2004, 08:20:30 PM
As a memeber of the Shrine I think there are more than enough to. I was turned by my mistress Alana and the Shrine is where my heart will always be :) Good place.. Nice and cold Just like our hearts... :smokin :spank :headbash

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 8th, 2004, 09:33:43 PM
Unless the powers-that-be object, I say go ahead and make a new group if you want and if you can get the people. So what if there are already two other groups? How many independent Sith and Dark Jedi are out there without belonging to a particular faction? Several. I honestly dont see what the problem would be and if there is a problem, what is it?

Vampyre Dalamar
Feb 8th, 2004, 09:52:59 PM
Lord Gangrel considering you just upped your character today I would say what a load of crap. If Alana turned you where is your turning thread!!!! Your a joke and I aint laughing. Frankly I wouldn't worry about it. Its up to the interest generated. And how the frell are you a Lord just starting out what a crock of bull<smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>

Selinica Miriya
Feb 8th, 2004, 10:10:54 PM
I agree with Daiq. I, for one, am an unallied Sith. It IS all a matter of interest, I think. What's the beef? The big deal?

Dalamar, as a friend here, I think you need to chill off just a tad. What harm did Gangrel ever do you? If I'm wrong in that statement then hell, I'm sorry, man. This isn't RP here.

However, being that there IS already two vampire groups, it might feel a little crowded to the already established groups and could cause more unwanted trouble than it's worth.

That's just MY opinion. For pete's sake, don't shoot the messanger.

Lord Gangrel
Feb 8th, 2004, 10:24:58 PM
I never said I was a Vampire Lord.... I am a fledgling. I was a lord in mortality. Are you angry that I am on better terms with the Shrine than you are? That I have a Home? But I am laughing at you and I am Lord of my home. By the way what are you lord of? :smoken

Tear
Feb 8th, 2004, 10:26:37 PM
Faction battles = good.

I say if you have the interest go for it. Whatever makes ya happy.

on a side note i always wondered why there are so many "Sith" on the board. Shouldnt there only be two? Or is the rule of two not implied here...

Vampyre Dalamar
Feb 8th, 2004, 10:27:45 PM
To Miriya, The reason Im so hostile is that, that is my wife's new boyfriend and he thinks im to stupid to know it!! Give me a break you retard you can't fool anyone. As for you Holli adios sweetheart I gave you the respect of leaving you alone why can't you do the same for me!! Play them games Im tired of it all....

Alana Stormcloud
Feb 8th, 2004, 10:36:10 PM
Ummmmm I don't know why your bringing me into this I do not tell people how or what to post. I made one statement regarding Jen's post and that was it. So I would suggest you leave me and my personal life out of this. I did not post but one time to it and I do not want problems on this board. thank you......

Charley
Feb 8th, 2004, 10:38:58 PM
It might be a good idea not to bring this kind of drama here. The three of you need to work this out in some other venue, IMO.

Vampyre Dalamar
Feb 8th, 2004, 10:39:18 PM
Whatever... someone please close this thread It makes me sick. One of the mods please. Thanks