Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 7th, 2004, 02:26:09 PM
I'M ENGAGED!

:crack

WOOHOOO!

*does crazy happy dance*

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 7th, 2004, 02:28:08 PM
http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/otn/party/party.gif woooo (finally :lol)! congrats :D

Figrin D'an
Feb 7th, 2004, 02:31:58 PM
Congratulations, Holly. :)

AmazonBabe
Feb 7th, 2004, 02:39:58 PM
Well, it's about freakin time!!! :rollin

Congrats babe! Can't wait to here all the news! :hug

Pierce Tondry
Feb 7th, 2004, 03:02:51 PM
Congrats.

ReaperFett
Feb 7th, 2004, 03:11:45 PM
Congrats! :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 7th, 2004, 03:14:15 PM
Thanks guys! :D <--cheesy monkie grin

I'm so happy, and I had to share the news. :crack

Darth Viscera
Feb 7th, 2004, 03:17:53 PM
good for you :)

Rognan Dar
Feb 7th, 2004, 03:45:30 PM
It's about bloody time! Got the news this morning. I was to tired to really be excited. But I'm glad that it finally happened!! Now we can plan the bachelor party. :D

Marcus Telcontar
Feb 7th, 2004, 04:39:51 PM
ALLRIGHT!!!

way to go way to go way to go!

Much love and best wishes to you and your hubby to be, Holly.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 7th, 2004, 08:14:07 PM
*:hug Mark* danke!

And Josh - stop swearing :p

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Feb 7th, 2004, 08:45:33 PM
Congratulations! :):)

Wei Wu Wei
Feb 8th, 2004, 03:02:31 AM
For serious. Congratulations, LD.

Alpha
Feb 8th, 2004, 09:29:13 AM
*tackle huggle* Congrats LD! :D

Vampyre Dalamar
Feb 8th, 2004, 10:21:38 AM
Congratulations Lil best of luck!!!!!;)

Droo
Feb 8th, 2004, 10:46:33 AM
Congratulations Holly, you have my best wishes. :)

Adonis
Feb 8th, 2004, 04:40:20 PM
Poor bast-.....

I mean, congrats Lil!

Hart
Feb 8th, 2004, 07:10:03 PM
That's really awesome. Congrats.:)

Travis North
Feb 8th, 2004, 08:58:56 PM
Congrats.

Ishan Shade
Feb 8th, 2004, 09:43:56 PM
Heeeeeeeyyy........congrats!

darth_mcbain
Feb 9th, 2004, 09:45:31 AM
Congratulations and Good Luck!!! :)

Abagael Zellan
Feb 9th, 2004, 12:41:42 PM
Awesome!

Congrats and best wishes!!! :)

Jarek T'chort
Feb 9th, 2004, 01:12:08 PM
Congratulations :)

Rhea Kaylen
Feb 9th, 2004, 02:30:04 PM
Wonderful! Congratulations, and God bless!!

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 9th, 2004, 02:41:14 PM
*:hug LD* Congrats! I hope you will find yourself happy with married life!

Teleran Balades
Feb 9th, 2004, 03:55:34 PM
Congrats and good luck:)

Rognan Dar
Feb 9th, 2004, 10:47:01 PM
Originally posted by Shanaria Fabool
*:hug LD* Congrats! I hope you will find yourself happy with married life!

She might. I feel sorry for Ty though...

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 10th, 2004, 12:03:36 AM
:D

Shush you, Rog. :mneh He's already your favorite uncle, so you should be thanking me. ;)

:crack Thanks everyone, I am sooo excited! The big day is June 12, and between now and then I may be a little more scarce than normal (unfortunately), but I will try to keep up with my RPs of course. :) If I've fallen way behind in replying to something, just PM me with a reminder, please?

:D

Rognan Dar
Feb 10th, 2004, 12:06:37 AM
Or you could PM me and I could deliver it...personally. >D j/k :D

ReaperFett
Feb 10th, 2004, 10:20:20 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
The big day is June 12, and between now and then I may be a little more scarce than normal (unfortunately)
You have permission to go. But remember, if you dissapear we have recovery teams all around the globe! MUHA! >D

...Oh wait, real world...fiction. My bad :)

imported_Taja Loraan
Feb 10th, 2004, 01:26:14 PM
Oh dimmit, now I stand no chance ... :cry

:mneh Congrats, you.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 10th, 2004, 04:30:40 PM
:hug thanks Taja!!! ;)

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 10th, 2004, 04:34:01 PM
Congratumulations....Tee hee!

So many weddings and stuff going on. A friend of mine just got married a few months back (mind you, to the biggest jerk I know) But at least she's happy.

Bravo Zulu, girl!

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 10th, 2004, 04:35:31 PM
At least she's happy for the moment. Thankfully I'm not marrying a jerk, I'm marrying the nicest guy in the world. :love

Falcon Gyndar
Feb 10th, 2004, 04:37:18 PM
The least we women can hope for is that the guy is nice, caring....You know:D

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 10th, 2004, 06:31:41 PM
Originally posted by Falcon Gyndar
The least we women can hope for is that the guy is nice, caring....You know:D

Ya, women tend to like those qualities in men....(Rude Men! Please Take note of this!)

Rognan Dar
Feb 10th, 2004, 10:42:55 PM
What? I didn't do anything! Oh, wait....you weren't talking about me? Er....never you mind then...:uhoh

But he is nice. And he comes over often. That makes it better. Anybody that can stand my family and want to come over and visit/play is a great guy. Because if he was a jerk I would get some of the boys and go knock some sense into that boy!

Atreyu
Apr 25th, 2004, 03:56:09 AM
Dearest Jane-Holly,

I apologise profusely for being so late in hearing this wonderful news, and am just glad I'm able to impart my best wishes before your big day (rather than after it that so happens to be my habit these days).

Truly may God bless you and your fiancee/soon-to-be-husband and may this be the beginning of a truly long and wonderful life for the both of you.

Kindest wishes and regards,

- David

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 25th, 2004, 03:22:41 PM
Thank you David! :) That is very sweet of you. As the "big day" is fast approaching I'm confident about being married, it's pulling off the whole "wedding" thing that's nervewracking.

I'm glad you could drop in to say hi. Long time no see! I hope everything is going well for you too. :mischief

Atreyu
Apr 25th, 2004, 09:50:03 PM
Hi Hollybelle. :)

Yes, it has been a fair while between chats. Unfortunately due to some problem outside of my control I now log-on via my laptop which has no message programs besides MSN Messenger, so I've been out of the loop in that regard for some time now.

I'm fine, though sadly I still have yet to find any real permanent employment in IT in my local area, which contrary to what every 'expert' has been saying has actually been going backwards unless you can boast 20 yrs of experience and/or management level employment in the past. :: sigh :: Some friends have suggested I should go to the cities where there should be better prospects however I'm so tied up in various groups and organisations here that I'd hate to turn my back on it all right now. Maybe if I get absolutely desperate. :)

One positive is that I am able to help a local primary school with their computers. Since I don't have a registered business number they employed me though the education department so now I can boast "Teacher's Aide" in my resume, which is nice. :)

I've decided to do some accounting subjects via the local TAFE college, so if nothing comes up in the future I may just go down that route. I still have my casual job at the Tax Office which pays ok but since it isn't permanent there's no real prospect of a future there.

In the mean time I've done my Basic Army Training as a reservist for 6.5 weeks, so if I get real desperate I can always just join the army full-time. ;) Seriously it was tough but I feel quite proud of being able to do it, especially considering that I'm not a very physical person and no one expected me to complete the course. Well I showed them. :p

Again congratulations on your engagement (last time I talked to you I think you had just moved out of home - time flies quick :) ) and wishing you well on all your future endeavours. :)

Regards,

- David

EDIT: The road to hell is paved with spelling errors, I swear. :x

imported_Firebird1
Apr 25th, 2004, 10:16:59 PM
Congradulations to the both of you!

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 26th, 2004, 12:51:45 AM
We all rawk. :)

*:hug's for Dave*

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 26th, 2004, 04:13:20 AM
I'm fine, though sadly I still have yet to find any real permanent employment in IT in my local area, which contrary to what every 'expert' has been saying has actually been going backwards unless you can boast 20 yrs of experience and/or management level employment in the past. :: sigh ::

20 years exp doesnt help either. Okay, 15 in my case, looks awesome on a resume but it's at the point where I've experienced myself out of the job market. Who is going to get someone who can and has gotten top dollar when there are grads who work for half?

But point is correct, whatever Howard says it's not true about the job market. There's a lot of hidden unemployment or people switching to casual cause they just cant get work. I know, I have been one of them until recently. I gave up looking for work and started doing my own thing.

And at that point, PM coming your way.