PDA

View Full Version : Close To Death (Open)

spada
Feb 6th, 2004, 08:35:36 PM
Spada took off his cloak after a long day's practicing with his lightsaber. Opening a drawer, he tossed in his lightsaber and closed it shut. Looking over and making sure the door was airlocked, he removed a metal object which looked like a claw. Attatching two pincers to the tubes attached to his mask, he pressed a button and the machine popped off his mask, revealing his Kel-Dor face. He placed the mask on the table and sat down, taking off his shirt to change.

But he was not the only one up and about near his room.

A hand punched in a code on Spada's door, followed by a series of beeps. The door opened and the figure dashed away.

Spada shot his head towards the door and immedately began to gasp for air. He felt as if someone had squeezed his lungs and he fell to the ground, trying to crawl towards the table where his mask was. He reached out and could not reach it. Suddenly, his eyes began to burn badly and he could not see. His nerves danced and he felt woozy, like a person had their hands wrapped around his neck. His lungs burned. His heart raced. He felt close to death...

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Feb 7th, 2004, 04:24:46 AM
Suddenly, through the chaos, there was light. The anti-oxygen mask was pressed over his face by a firm hand, whilst another palm pressed lightly down against his brow. The effects of the mask were not immediate, but soon began to loosen the vice-grip which Spada felt around his throat. A warm sensation spread outwards from the fingertips which touched his face, as the Force worked to both heal and calm the Kel-Dor. As the white-hot haze of panic cleared from the Padawan’s vision, he began to see a man in white.

“You should be careful when removing your mask,” a voice said, tranquil and composed.

spada
Feb 7th, 2004, 06:53:10 PM
Spada gasped as his mask was pressed onto his face. He struggled to catch his breath and the goggles eventually allowed him to see. He looked up and saw the man who had put his mask on.

"Thank you. If you did not help me I would certainly be dead... Someone opened the door, but I do not know anyone who knows my door code. Did you see anyone run off?"