PDA

View Full Version : A new kind of student...

Alf
Feb 6th, 2004, 05:48:12 PM
A fuzzy little creature walked into the Sith Order and loked around. He was shorter than most, but he would not be ignored. He walked into the center of the room and waited for someone to come to him.

Warlock
Feb 7th, 2004, 04:52:51 AM
A robed figure approached the creature, brow furrowed. Silently, he wondered how the animal had gotten into the Palace.

"Out beast, shoo!" he waved a hand towards the furred figure, hoping to scatter it away.

Alf
Feb 8th, 2004, 06:39:14 PM
Alf stood his ground and looked up at the man.

"Just who you trying to tell to shoo?"

Warlock
Feb 29th, 2004, 03:48:01 AM
He frowned, "... Ah, you're sentient. Are you? What exactly do you want, creature?"

Alf
Feb 29th, 2004, 06:39:00 PM
"Well....I would like to be trained. I am sure that is why people come here."

Warlock
Mar 1st, 2004, 11:14:18 AM
"Trained?" Warlock regarded the being with an incredulous raised brow, "Why do you wish to be trained in the Sith ways?"

Alf
Mar 1st, 2004, 03:01:08 PM
"Well, first off, the Jedi a too much of pansies for me. Secondly I thought if I was a Sith I could go destroy some stuff......I mean I could do that stuff off anyways. Last reason is that a guy I know went to become a Jedi, and I was always stronger than him before, and I want to keep it that way."

Warlock
Mar 8th, 2004, 10:13:03 AM
"... I see," Warlock replied, still not entirely convinced. "Know this, creature. Once you are a part of this Order, your betrayal will come on penalty of Death. We are a closely knit brethren."

Alf
Mar 8th, 2004, 01:28:09 PM
"I understand all about loyalties. Believe me, the guy I know betrayed me when he went and became a Jedi cause he ratted me out about my smuggling. That could be percieved as another reason for my joining if you look at it"

Razvan
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:36:20 AM
Razvan walks in smiling at the small creature.

"Aww! a Creature such small and not so strong should not be here, but hey, If Forrest is allowed then you are welcome by me."

Razvan pulls out a sweet and throws it infront of The creature.

Razvan walks and sits againts the wall watching quietly