PDA

View Full Version : A hard earned rest (Spada/open)

Shade Magus
Feb 6th, 2004, 05:14:46 PM
Shade walked with his Padawan inside the bar and sat down at a booth near the door. He call the serving droid over and gave it his order of a cup of ale and a sandwhich.

"Spada, whatever you get is on me."

spada
Feb 6th, 2004, 06:09:15 PM
Spada shrugged his shoulders,

"Well, maybe I'll take something for back in my dorm... you know, 'cause the mask makes it annoying."

he shook his head at the serving droid and looked back at Shade and asked,

"Master, am i making good progress?"

Shade Magus
Feb 8th, 2004, 06:21:09 PM
Shade nodded.

"Yes. You are exceeding quite well my young padawan. Much beyond my ecpectation."

spada
Feb 8th, 2004, 06:29:12 PM
Spada nodded,

"Thats good. I was wondering what we would learn next, or will we continue to practice on my telekenesis?"

Shade Magus
Feb 8th, 2004, 07:11:43 PM
"Well there are a few more things I want you to learn in that area. Plus I have devised a test to see how well you are really doing."

spada
Feb 8th, 2004, 08:29:56 PM
Spada would have smiled, if it were not for the mask. He replied,

"Sounds good. While we wait, can you give me some information about you? I feel like I know nothing about where you come from."

Shade Magus
Feb 8th, 2004, 11:18:58 PM
"Well what do you wish to know?"

spada
Feb 9th, 2004, 04:37:06 PM
Spada thought a moment and replied,

"I wanted to know where you come from and when you became a Jedi. Maybe you have some interesting things to say about it?"

Shade Magus
Feb 9th, 2004, 05:58:54 PM
"Well, I am pretty much from all over the place. My father was a Jedi and that is why I became a Jedi. I have been here for about six years as a Jedi Knight.."

Adonis
Feb 9th, 2004, 06:31:40 PM
Now normally Adonis avoided places like this, and normally she wouldn't hand over her weapon, but she was feeling a bit peculiar today, of course that didn't mean she went wandering around willy-nilly without being well hidden beneath her dark hooded robes. Her green eyes noted the sign outside the building, and her stomach reminded her that she hadn't eaten in awhile by growling quite loudly. Of course as soon as she entered she was asked to leave any weapons at the door, and not letting self-defence get in the way of a good meal she handed her weapon, a dura-steel hammer about the same size as her, to the guard and quickly looked around for an open seat, and seeing none except at an already occupied table.

"Crud." She muttered to herself, a white gloved hand moving to scratch the side of her nose, as she moved towards Shade and Spada. When she arrived at the table she muttered something really quickly.

"Excus'memayIsitwityou?"

spada
Feb 9th, 2004, 09:20:05 PM
Spada slightly turned his head to the side.

"Im sorry, I do not understand your language. Can you speak common?"

He was not familiar with the language she was speaking with and he was instructed in a few.

Shade Magus
Feb 10th, 2004, 01:27:43 PM
Shade also looked at the newcomer.

"Excuse me ma'am?"

Adonis
Feb 10th, 2004, 01:31:09 PM
Great, one's an idiot and the other thinks I'm old. She thought to herself as she rolled her eyes. She took a deep breath before asking them again, more slowly like one would talk to a child.

"Excuse. Me. May. I. Sit. With. You?"

Shade Magus
Feb 10th, 2004, 05:13:07 PM
Shade glanced at Spada, but nodded.

"Yes please. And you are?"

spada
Feb 10th, 2004, 08:08:26 PM
Spada picked up pertially what she had thought and glared at her. However, he looked to Shade and nodded also.

"I am Spada Elhow, Jedi Padawan."

Adonis
Feb 11th, 2004, 01:58:37 PM
"I am Adonis, what do, well, it's not important." She spoke in kinder tones, as she took a seat, and looked around abit. (although one could only tell by the slight movement of the hood that her head was even moving at all)

"What can you two suggest to eat?"

Shade Magus
Feb 11th, 2004, 04:17:02 PM
"All the food here is great. What you want really depends on your tastes."

spada
Feb 11th, 2004, 07:59:24 PM
Spada nodded,

"hes right. All the food I've had here tastes good. But I think for now ill pass... you guys order and then we can talk."

Shade Magus
Feb 17th, 2004, 01:25:16 PM
Shade nodded, and beconed a server droid over.

"I'll have your special of the day sandwhich."