PDA

View Full Version : Nightcap (Azhure and Open)

Navaria Tarkin
Feb 6th, 2004, 12:00:44 PM
Azhure,

I've returned finally returned home to the Order. Forgive my absence but I'd rather explain what occurred in person. Meet me at Master Yog's at 20:00 hours.

Navaria

She was just as nervous upon seeing Azhure as she was seeing Marga, though her outward appreance portrated nothing. It was just leaving her Padawan's in a lurch, all though not her fault, made Navaria feel guilty.

Since it was mid-week here on Coruscant, the bar wasn't as busy as it normally was on the weekend. Perhaps it would have been better speaking with Azhure in her quarters, but she had seen enough of those four walls and needed to be out. She had missed this crazy bar and smiled lightly upon seeing the familiar and unfamiliar faces that came in and out the last hour.

Navaria was on her second glass of namana juice when she thought to look at her chronometer. Fifteen minutes and Azhure would be here... Silently, she hoped that this encounter went as smoothly as Marga's...

Dan the Man
Feb 8th, 2004, 02:36:09 AM
"Navaria Tarkin?"

A voice spoke softly behind her, one weathered gently with age.

The man removed his hat, and brushed a few locks of grey hair aside as he addressed the Jedi. He wore a garb of black, though not so malevolent as it was...tasteful.

Navaria Tarkin
Feb 8th, 2004, 02:30:12 PM
The voice was unfamiliar, but she turned around slowly in her chair and looked up at the stranger. He was as unfamiliar as his face and caution grew .. just incase...

"Yes. Can I help you with something?"

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 10th, 2004, 06:23:26 AM
::Azhure walked in, she wore her usual black and red colours, her hair tied up neatly and her saber swinging on her belt. Nodding her head respectfully to her master in greeting she also noticed the man.::

Greetings master, it is well that you returned safely.

::She looked at the man, before turning to a nearby droid to order water. She again looked at Navaria and the man, her face failing to show any of her curious emotions.::

Perhaps I am interrupting something.

Dan the Man
Feb 12th, 2004, 01:07:36 AM
"No, by all means."

Dan smiled, backing away just enough to allow Azhure a path to reach her seat.

"Its just that Navaria and myself share a common friend, and I've heard a bit about her through him."

Navaria Tarkin
Feb 20th, 2004, 11:52:33 AM
Her face lit up when seeing Azhure.

"Good to see you again! You look well, and no... you aren't interrupting anything..."

Confusion set in her eyes at the stranger's words. She would have to be careful with what she says until more was known about this man.

"Common friend?"

Azhure Darkstone
Feb 20th, 2004, 05:59:24 PM
::Watching the face of both people she made her conclusions and left her question alone, this was Navaria territory.
She sat down as the water came back to her and took a sip, watching them silently. Her mind was now more comfortable with Navaria, after their last session some sort of trusat and bond had been built after a long and tedious session. It was not perfect but it was better than her other links with people beside her twin who was never around.::

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 2nd, 2004, 04:19:08 PM
ooc- since it has been too long.. moving it along :)

ic- Since the stranger had turned quiet, Navaria decided to focus her attention completely upon Azhure. She could sense how her Padawan was relaxed around her, more open and calm. It did her proud.

"How have you been since I've been away..."

Navaria asked it carefully, so much could have happened and was ready to accept and negativity that was thrown at her.

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 9th, 2004, 04:00:54 AM
::Azhure couldnt comment on any major changes, there hadnt been any as there hadnt been any training but the circumstances, from what she had heard, hadnt been Navaria's fault so she could not blame her wihtout sounding like a hypocrite. However she told Navaria more than she usually told others. her response still sounded like a report, that habit would die hard.::

My brother came back, then left, then almost got himself killed over a concern of someones safety and is now back for the moment. Nothing else to report however, accept that I am in the middle of making a new blade. The balance hasnt been sorted, it doesnt have a designated owner as yet. Personal training goes on and I am currently trying to fix my ship again, it needs a new engine.
And you Master? I have heard many rumours of your ventures but would like to hear the right story if you wish to tell me.

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 9th, 2004, 02:43:11 PM
Azhure spoke formally, yet freely. That made the difference and Navaria listened quietly as her Padawan went down the list of things that had happened, major and minor.

As to explain what happened to her. It would be difficult if Azhure didn't know some important details. "Have I've spoken of Dalethria? Or do you know of her?"

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 9th, 2004, 11:00:05 PM
::Azhure had heard the name, but knew little of it. In truth what she had heard was not very flattering but she knew very little so she made no comment on what the name had attatched to it.::

She is still only a known name.

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 17th, 2004, 01:24:15 PM
Sne nods and prepares herself. Even though the hard parts, Navaria kept calm. "It's a difficult explanation so I shall be brief. I can always clarify as we continue... There's a lot to talk about. Dalethria is the Dark to my Light. We are complete polar opposites of each other and was born from my fear and anger that I could not deal with properly as a young child. I internalized everything and became ... mentally ill. I developed another personality. Dalethria. She was my quiet sister until I retreated into the deepest recesses of my mind and she took over.

There is so much that happened. " Navaria looked down, weary thinking about all the struggles that brought her here . "Through much battle, we were split. She residing in my body while I live on in this clone."

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 20th, 2004, 11:18:42 PM
::She internalized this information, Navaria's eyes showing how hard it was to say it. Silently she wondered if Navaria ever felt incomplete, but she did not say it. It wasnt appropriate. Azhure nodded to tell Navaria she had listened and understood the information. She however stayed quiet letting Navaria speak on.::

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 21st, 2004, 05:38:37 PM
"Months back, I decided to take a holiday upon my home planet of Bakura. She was .. waiting for me there." The Knight stared at the table top, very displeased with herself. "I didn't see her coming. We fought, and then ... something happened during the fight. I'm still not sure as to what she did. All I know is that I woke up with no memories of who I was."

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 23rd, 2004, 05:19:23 PM
Are they all back?

::She couldnt imgaine losing her memories, they were a part of who you were and to lose them, even the bad ones. She was glad Navaria was back then, her master had become a hold for her in GJO, someone who believed she could make it, and that meant something because she chose to believe Navaria. She wouldnt voice this though.::

Navaria Tarkin
Mar 23rd, 2004, 05:22:03 PM
"Almost. At one point I felt fuzzy, barely remembering anything about myself. Now," she looked at Azhure fully, "It seems the reverse. Now I have most of them, but sometimes... certain details are lost. I wonder if I am destined to get them back or not."

Azhure Darkstone
Mar 30th, 2004, 09:10:43 PM
That neither of us knows. The memory is a strange and delicate thing, yet we rely on it so extensively, perhaps some memories are best left forgotten.

::She did not know what to say other than that, this was an akeward moment and she wasnt very good at being sensitive so she said what was on her mind instead.::

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:07:55 AM
She thought about that," Perhaps, but it is also our memories that make us who we are. The good and the bad. Without my memories I was quite the changed person. I even was tempted by Darkness and it almost swallowed me whole."

Azhure Darkstone
Apr 2nd, 2004, 07:15:49 PM
::Perhaps it went both ways. But experiences made you stronger, and sometimes it ruined you. She had to admit Navaria had a point even if she didnt like the idea.::
Welcome back to the light then, Master Tarkin. The darkness is a very compelling and disturbing feeling, in the form of the force or otherwise.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 5th, 2004, 11:29:27 AM
A half-hearted smile came, "Thank you. I certainly hope that doesn't ever happen again. I think my condition has postponed my duties here long enough. Especially my Padawans. I want us to get back to training as soon as possible. We have a lot to catch up on."