PDA

View Full Version : Thank you God.

Charley
Feb 5th, 2004, 09:38:50 PM
Thanks for the four tornadoes tonight. Really.

You missed me.

Kelt Simoson
Feb 5th, 2004, 10:19:41 PM
APPRICIATE YOUR TORNADOS YOUR UNGRATEFULL GIT!

Hope your cool charley :-p

Jackson DeWitt
Feb 5th, 2004, 10:25:55 PM
Its okay, I guess. Everything's blown to hell & back. Just hope my hometown braces, its headed right at them.

Ace McCloud
Feb 5th, 2004, 11:31:08 PM
it has been a bad day. We've had flooding like crazy here, well for Nashville. It's been raining for a straight day now.

Rognan Dar
Feb 5th, 2004, 11:36:32 PM
A DAY strait? Heh, thats nothing compared to the rain we get here in Oregon. Its amazing how it will just rain and rain. Our backyard was flooded once. The little walk way that goes out to our shed was flouting on the water.

Jackson DeWitt
Feb 6th, 2004, 12:59:25 AM
Originally posted by Rognan Dar
A DAY strait? Heh, thats nothing compared to the rain we get here in Oregon. Its amazing how it will just rain and rain. Our backyard was flooded once. The little walk way that goes out to our shed was flouting on the water.

Pacific rain and southeastern rain really aren't very comparable.

Ryan Pode
Feb 6th, 2004, 07:16:55 AM
Pacific Rain is more like a drizzle.

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Feb 6th, 2004, 09:43:10 AM
A neverending drizzle that lasts more than 300 days out of the year and makes Pacific Northwest residents qualify as amphibious life forms.

Sith Ahnk
Feb 6th, 2004, 11:03:04 AM
It's quality over quantity when it comes to rain on the east coast. :)

Ryan Pode
Feb 6th, 2004, 12:10:05 PM
Yes. I've seen rain come down so quick, it flooded over the curb (about 6 inches high) in about five minutes.

AmazonBabe
Feb 6th, 2004, 12:31:43 PM
Originally posted by Rognan Dar

Ah yes... Oregan. The state where it's either raining, about to rain, or just finished raining.

Thanks, I'll just enjoy my sunshine.

Praying all is well in your hometown, Charley. And glad to here all those nasty tornados missed ya.

Sanis Prent
Feb 6th, 2004, 12:50:43 PM
I think they destroyed Oak Grove, again.

I swear, that town gets blown to pieces every year.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 6th, 2004, 01:44:35 PM
You think they'd get the hint to stop building there. ;)

:hug Glad you're okay Charley.

Selinica Miriya
Feb 6th, 2004, 04:28:37 PM
I never get tornadoes....Maybe it's where I'm living. But man, we get rain. Like, it rains shower pressure sometimes..As in, you can wash your hair in it... I saw a girl do that last time it rained that hard.

Rognan Dar
Feb 7th, 2004, 03:28:52 PM
Originally posted by Miriya Cailis
I never get tornadoes....Maybe it's where I'm living. But man, we get rain. Like, it rains shower pressure sometimes..As in, you can wash your hair in it... I saw a girl do that last time it rained that hard.

And I thought we had it bad. :mneh

Sanis Prent
Feb 7th, 2004, 05:29:23 PM
We get tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, wildfires, ice storms, blizzards, earthquakes, etc.

WE GET ALL THE FUN!

Ace McCloud
Feb 7th, 2004, 06:11:56 PM
Dont get anything. No snow, maybe a tornadoe once a year, if it floods, its notihing more than water creeping up the backyard, no fires, we had an ice storm 10 years ago, and a weak blizzard last year. It hardly even rains! It sucks.

Zasz Grimm
Feb 7th, 2004, 06:42:16 PM
i bet property value in bama sux

imported_Firebird1
Feb 7th, 2004, 08:44:59 PM
Originally posted by Sanis Prent
We get tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, wildfires, ice storms, blizzards, earthquakes, etc.

WE GET ALL THE FUN!

Yeah, that because all the stuff we don't want here in Kansas goes to you!

:p