PDA

View Full Version : The hunt for Talzen and Revenge.

Rena D'sor
Feb 5th, 2004, 11:59:10 AM
Rena was walking down the streets of the lower levels of corusant towards the end of Talzen's escape tunnel. she was taking a round about route, because for the last 2 hours she's felt like she was being followed. She's now getting fed up with her tail so she ducks around the next corner, and draws one of her blasters. Moments later another person hurries around the corner. Not even looking at who it is she kicks them in the chest knocking them to the ground, and plants her blaster barrel in their face.

Rognan Dar
Feb 5th, 2004, 10:40:42 PM
And then the blaster flew from her hand, as it was knocked away. Then there was a strong blow from out of the air that pushed her back. As the figure stood up he called out.

"Hey, hold on. Its me! I'm sorry if I scared you, but I couldn't just let you go by yourself!"

When Rena left him in the alley by himself, he couldn't bear the thought that someone else might have gotten hurt just because he didn't want to get invovled. But the life of the Jedi was to protect those that need it. Though, he was no fortune teller, he could still see that she wouldn't be able to take Talzen on her own.

Rena D'sor
Feb 6th, 2004, 03:22:18 PM
After hearing Rognan speek, she started to relax. She walks over and picks up her blaster.

"I'm sorry about that. I just didn't know who was following me, and down on these floors you just cant be too safe."

Rena looks over to Rognan..

"Thanks for comming. It will make my job easer now that I know I have your eyes watching my back."

Rognan Dar
Feb 7th, 2004, 03:22:26 PM
"Hey, wait a second. I'm not hear to make your 'job' easier. I'm only here to make sure you dont get yourself killed. We still might need you alive. And hopfully in one piece. I still say that this is a bad idea. You dont know if they have changed anything since you left. I imagine they have, if they are still here."

Rena D'sor
Feb 9th, 2004, 02:12:48 PM
"There still here. The boss is most likely doesn't really know if I'm still alive, and if he thinks I'm I am alive, he will think that I'm in jail, since he left me to die with the orders to Kill Wei."

Rena goes to continue walking, not even going to try and argue the fact that him just trying to keep her safe is helping her.

Rognan Dar
Feb 9th, 2004, 10:42:13 PM
"Yes, but still. He will have at lest increased his security. That is, if he was smart."

Rognan followed along behind, watching the shadows for any suprises.

"Lets please look over the suroundings before we jump into things, ok?"

Rena D'sor
Feb 10th, 2004, 03:49:03 PM
"Oh, lighten up Rognan! We still have 5 sections to walk before we are even in the bosses turf, and another 7 sections after we get in his turf to get to the door."

Rognan Dar
Feb 10th, 2004, 10:37:47 PM
"Understandable. But the point remains the same. In any of those sections before we get to him there could either be someone just patroling or maybe some kind of hidden sensor. Caution is highly advised. But if you want to just run in, guns blasting, go ahead. I'll take my time."

Rena D'sor
Feb 11th, 2004, 12:24:06 PM
Rena laughs..

"Does it looks look I'm running in guns blazing? I'm at a quick walk and both of my blasters are at my side! Yes we do have to worry about patrols, but as long as we look like we are going someplace with purpose they most likely will not even give us a second glance.

It's usally the people that are standing around, or taking their time that you have to worry about down here. Since it's so dangerous down in the lower levels, not many people want to move slowly, and those that are ether want to become a target, or are scouting locations to cause trouble."

Rognan Dar
Feb 12th, 2004, 12:47:32 AM
"Fine. Alright. I'm just not sure that we are going about this t he right way. But you would know more about this place then me. So lead the way..."

Rena D'sor
Feb 16th, 2004, 02:52:10 PM
Rena continues her fast walk towards the escape passage leading to Talzen's office.

"Well If you you don't think that this is the right way of doing this, then please tell me of a better way of getting to him."

Rognan Dar
Feb 16th, 2004, 10:39:13 PM
"I didn't come to plan on how to best do things so that we can killing anyone. You wanted to do this. I will protect you to the best of my abilities. That is all."

Rognan's hand slipped down to his belt, where his lightsabre sat at ease. He was hoping that he would not need to use this, if he could avoid it. But he had a feeling that it would come into play. If only there was another way.

Rena D'sor
Feb 17th, 2004, 02:57:50 PM
"Alright, suit yourself."

Rena walks in silence untill they come to a door with two thugs standing guard by it. The thugs are about to say something to her when she quickly draws both her blasters, fireing to boldt at the thugs. The bolts hit the thugs in the chest before they can hardly make a noise. Both of them colapse limp to the ground, looking as if they are dead but at closer inspection you could see that they are only stunned.

Rena picks up a key card from one of the thugs and uses it to open the door. She then looks to Rognan.

"Do you want to go first, or should I?"

Rognan Dar
Feb 17th, 2004, 10:35:07 PM
She shot the two before Rognan could say anything. He watched as the fell over limp. Looking back up to her, he responded.

"Er...why dont you go ahead. I'll cover the rear, shall I?"

He unclipped his sabre. Preparing for the worse.

Rena D'sor
Feb 24th, 2004, 03:42:14 PM
Rena goes to walk through the door and into a long hallway, after a while of walking they come to a set of stairs going up. Rena makes the turn and start to walk up the stairs. They pass a number of doors, but about 40 floors up, the the stairs stop at a blast door.

"Ah Shuger! Why the heck would he have the upper floors locked off! It's not like he would thing a few people would be trying to brake into the escape exit to go up to his office and kill him!"

She looks back at Rognan

"this will make things a little more tricky."

Rognan Dar
Feb 24th, 2004, 10:27:07 PM
I told you so, Rognan pointed out to himself.

Walking over to the door he presses his ear to the door, listening for any sound.

"Whats on the other side of this door? Any...people?"

Rena D'sor
Feb 27th, 2004, 03:07:06 PM
Rena looks at the door that Rognan was looking at...

"That door goes to the floor with the Thug Mess Hall and Recreation Rooms. It's right below the main sleeping area."

Rognan Dar
Feb 27th, 2004, 04:53:37 PM
"In that case..."

Rognan ignites his blue lightsabre. He then stabs it into the door. As it began to cut through it, he slowly moved it around the door, making a hole in it big enough for them to get through. Once done, he stands back and pulls the chunk he cut out toward himself through the force. He then tries to lay it on the ground as quitely as he could.

"You think anyone heard that?"

Rena D'sor
Mar 2nd, 2004, 01:51:40 PM
Rena smiles as Rognan cuts a hole out of the blast door...

Maybe, maybe not I don't intend to hang around here inorder to find out.

Rena makes her way through the hole in the door and continues up the stairs.

Rognan Dar
Mar 2nd, 2004, 10:43:36 PM
"Now were are we heading?"

Rognan silenty says to Rena as he follows her up a set of stairs.

Rena D'sor
Mar 9th, 2004, 02:00:18 PM
"I'm hoping that we will be able to make it to the Boss's office before he gets the idea to bugger off."

Rena continues to run up the stairs.

Rognan Dar
Mar 9th, 2004, 11:19:41 PM
"Thats all we need right now. Someone to know that we are here. Are you sure that he hasn't set up trip sensors around that tunnle? Even if it was his hidden escape, I would have placed something there just incase..."

Rena D'sor
Mar 16th, 2004, 01:26:19 PM
"He might, but If he does I can't do anything about it."

They reach the top of the stairs and Rena goes out the door at the top drawing her blasters. Only to find the area empty.

"I don't like the looks of this."

Rognan Dar
Mar 30th, 2004, 02:28:23 PM
Rognan entered behind here. There was nobody in the room.

"Where is he? Is this his office? And why haven't we seen anyone yet?"

Rena D'sor
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:39:24 PM
"His office is right through those doors."

She nods to a set of large doors

"There should be at least 2 guards and on assistant up here... There is something not right here..."

Rognan Dar
Apr 2nd, 2004, 03:42:36 PM
Rognan started to walk around the room to the big doors. This whole building has been to quiet the whole time they have been in it. Something was up. Maybe they were walking into a trap.

"This is a set up. It has to be. We should retreat and think of another way in. Is there a different way in to his office?"

Rena D'sor
Apr 5th, 2004, 11:15:59 AM
Rena shakes her head...

"Those doors are the only way in to his office I know of."

She looks Around...

"This isn't right, Lets go back the way we came."

Thug
Apr 5th, 2004, 11:18:31 AM
15 Thugs come bursting out of Talzen's office and open fire at Rena and Rognan.

Rena D'sor
Apr 5th, 2004, 11:23:02 AM
Rena dives behind the big desk in the room, and starts fireing back, aiming at the lead thug's head, and the next thug's chest.

"Run! Get out of here! I'll hold them back!" She calls back to Rognan.

Rognan Dar
Apr 5th, 2004, 10:27:14 PM
Rognan also ducked behind the desk, lightsabre activated, and covering himself and Rena as she returns fire.

"I am not going to leave you here by yourself. Your completely out-numbered. I told you I would protect you."

Rognan stretched out one hand at a chair that was on their side, and lifted it above the desk and launched it at the men, but not before it was blown to a few peices by the laser fire. The few peices that were still going forward smacked into a few men, causing them to fumble for a few seconds.

Thug
Apr 14th, 2004, 02:41:18 PM
Two of the thugs are killed by the shots Rena fired, and another 3 are knocked down by the chunks of wood. The three on the floor go to get up as the others continue to fire randomly at Rognan and Rena.

Rena D'sor
Apr 14th, 2004, 02:43:02 PM
"Rognan! Go! This is not your fight!" Rena says as she fires another two shots towards the thugs.

Rognan Dar
Apr 14th, 2004, 10:23:52 PM
"I told you, I'm not leaving!"

Rognan pulls one of the fallen thugs to the desk and then uses him as a shield as he moves closer to the group, still reflecting shots. But the body soon goes limp and almost useless. So he jumps forward, along with the now dead body, and lands in the mits of the thugs. When he lands he sends the burning piece of flesh he was using one way, knocking down many thugs, and slashes and hacks at the rest still standing.

Thug
Apr 15th, 2004, 11:12:09 AM
6 thugs are knocked down by the dead body that is thrown at them, and the rest scatter as the saber comes flying at them. one of the scattering thugs gets hit in the arm with one of Rena's blaster bolts. Another 2 thugs get glancing blows from Rognan's saber, and another one has his head choped off.

Rena D'sor
Apr 15th, 2004, 12:59:45 PM
Rena Fires a few shots at the scattering thugs. Then bolts for the office, thinking to herself, what, Is rognan trying to make me live to a ripe old age.

Lord Talzen
Apr 15th, 2004, 01:03:07 PM
At Rena runs into the office Talzen stands up from behind His desk.

"I'm sorry Rena, but I do not have an appointment to see you today."

Talzen then uses the force to throw Rena out of the office right towards Rognan's lightsaber blade.

Rognan Dar
Apr 15th, 2004, 10:09:41 PM
Rognan was still cutting down the thugs when, out of the corner of his eye, he saw Rena run into the next room. Without thinking about it, he just continued what he was doing, only to see that they were retreating out of the room form where he and Rena came.

Turning around, seeing that the thugs were no longer a threat, he saw a body flying through the air toward him. At this point he was about to chop the figure in half, but, remembering that Rena ran in there, he stretched out his left hand and used the force to stop the bodies movement. Letting it flout to the ground, he saw that it was, in fact, Rena. As a raised his gaze, he saw that there was someone else in that room. He could only assume that this was the person that they were looking for. For one, he was all alone and his style of clothing was more toward that of a bussiness man. He stepped forward, infront of Rena, and didn't say anything. He just stood there and looked the man over, lightsabre ready.

Rena D'sor
Apr 19th, 2004, 11:58:31 AM
Rena Stands back up on her feet, and shoots another 3 thugs.

Lord Talzen
Apr 19th, 2004, 12:05:28 PM
Talzen Smiles at Rognan.

"Greetings Mr.Dar! I'm impressed with you. You have been taking out my men with expert style. When you killed Rena's brother and his friends I could feal you rage all the way up here. very well done! And the way you have been hilling my men with no mercy today! Very nice! You could do much better with us than you could with the Jedi. We could show you your true power."

Rognan Dar
Apr 19th, 2004, 11:04:33 PM
Rognan remains still. His anger was starting to rise again. He had not been so with the men outside the door. It was more a motive of surviving. But now, standing infront of the man that organized the attacks on the Order, he could not think of anything he would like doing more the killing this man were he stood.

Lord Talzen
Apr 20th, 2004, 11:06:02 AM
Talzen walks out from behind his desk, pulling out his lightsaber.

"You want me dead, don't you. Well, then kill me. Use all that anger and hatred for me, and strike me down where I stand. Of coruse since you are nothing more than a weak Jedi, I doubt you could bring yourself to make the first move."

Rognan Dar
Apr 20th, 2004, 09:42:16 PM
Before Talzen finished his sentence a streak of blue light came wizzing towards his head.

Lord Talzen
Apr 22nd, 2004, 03:46:38 PM
In seconds Talzen's lightsaber is in his hands and springing to life. He quickly ducks the blade comming at his head. Stepping off to his left Talzen slashes his red blade at Rognan's gut.

Rognan Dar
Apr 22nd, 2004, 09:56:41 PM
Rognan flips over the attack and lands on the desk. He defends with his sabre, making sure that Talzen can not attack him while he kicks out for his head.

Lord Talzen
Apr 23rd, 2004, 12:01:07 PM
Talzen uses the force throw Rognan off the desk and at the window behind the desk, just before his foot contacts with his face.

"Is that the best you can do? no wonder you chose to be a weak Jedi."

Rognan Dar
Apr 23rd, 2004, 10:31:33 PM
Rognan hit the window with bar supports and shatered it, falling to the floor. He gets to his hands and knees and looks up, anger filled in his eye's. The objects on the desk suddenly lift up and shot at Talzen, followed by the mass of Rognan as he leaps over the desk, lightsabre going strait for him.

Lord Talzen
Apr 26th, 2004, 11:48:20 AM
Talzen dives into a roll off to his left avoiding the projectiles from his desk. He lifts his saber to block the attack comming from rognan. The sabers contact and Talzen looses his grip on his causing his saber to fly out of his hand. He dives to grab his saber again.

Rena D'sor
Apr 26th, 2004, 11:52:45 AM
Rena pounces on Talzens back just before he reaches his saber. The two of them roll for a bit wrestling for control of the sitiuation. Rena gets control and stand, picking Tazen off the floor and punching him towards the broken window.

Lord Talzen
Apr 26th, 2004, 11:54:55 AM
Talzen braces himself agenst the bar suport that goes allong the middle of where the window was.

Rena D'sor
Apr 26th, 2004, 11:56:38 AM
Rena approches Talzen, drawing one of her blasters.

"You dead Talzen."

Rena takes some time to aim at Talzen.

Rognan Dar
Apr 26th, 2004, 04:33:37 PM
Rognan was about to slice Talzen in half when Rena jumped on him. For a second, he thought of just cutting through both of them. Then he realized what he jsut thought. He stumbled back as his rage started to die. He was almost completely blinded to everything else in his rage that he almost killed the one he was try to protect. He came back to reality just in time to see Rena about to kill Talzen. He ran forward and grabbed her hand forcing it upward. But he also moved his sabre to Talzen's throat.

"No! You cant kill him! Death is to good for him! Its the easy way out."

Lord Talzen
Apr 28th, 2004, 03:08:50 PM
Talzen uses the force to Throw Rognan back away from him, towards the door to the office. He then quickly pulls Rena towards him steping off to the side letting Rena fly out of the window.

He then dives for his saber , grabbing it, and turning it on.

"You should have let her kill me." He says as he charges at Rognan slashing his saber at Rognan's head...

Rena D'sor
Apr 28th, 2004, 03:14:39 PM
Rena's arm is moved just before she can shoot. She says to Rognan...

"He must Die! He.."

At this point Rognan is thrown and Rena is pulled out the window. She falls out of reach of anything. then something fast come at her.... SMACK.... and everything goes dark...

She was hit by a passing air speeder, and rolled into the back seat. The driver is caught off guard but figures out what has happened quickly, and turns off towards the nearest hospital.

Rognan Dar
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:04:03 PM
"RENA!"

Rognan yells as he watches Rena drop and he was unable to help her. He drops to his knees, and just stares blankly toward the window. Little did he know, that by dropping down, he just saved his own life. Yet he was in a mental numbness, unable to think of anything but how he had just failed to protect Rena. And just because he didn't want her to kill Talzen. Was it more then that? Was it that HE wanted to kill him and therefore did not let her do it?

Lord Talzen
May 4th, 2004, 11:44:56 AM
Talzen sends a kick to Rognan's face as he sits on the floor in his mentaly numb state.

Rognan Dar
May 4th, 2004, 10:18:41 PM
Rognan takes the full force of the blow and ends up flat on the floor. His lightsabre deactivated and rolled a few inches as his hand let it go. The blow to the head about knocked him completely out. His eye's searched aroudn the room as if he was drugged and fell down. Blood started to drip from his nose and lip.

Lord Talzen
May 4th, 2004, 11:12:28 PM
Talzen laughs at Rognan...

"How pathetic! Is this the best you Jedi can do?!"

Talzen razes his saber abouve his head...

"Now I shall dispose of you, just like that sorry excuse of a person Rena was."

Talzen goes to plung his lightsaber downwards into Rognan's chest, trying to put a clean hole through his heart.

Rognan Dar
May 6th, 2004, 06:50:06 PM
A mouning sound was all that replied to Talzen, but it stopped when he finished his sentence. At one moment his body was completely still, ready to die and just as he plunged forward, he stopped, more like he was stopped. Rognans hand was slightly raised up in the air as he tried to push Talzen back.

Lord Talzen
May 6th, 2004, 08:06:03 PM
Talzen was on the edge of victory, when all of a sudden Rognan stops his hand with the force, and throws him backwards, he is pushed hard enough that he is thrown over his desk, forced into a flip in mid air and lands on his head in his office chair, causing the chair to flip backwards. Talzen quickly turns off his saber to avoid slashing himself as he fly/falls accross the office, but quickly turns it back on as he rolls out of the chair and back to his feet.

Rognan Dar
May 6th, 2004, 08:19:38 PM
Rognan just watched for a second as his enemy flew through the air. Instead of watching him land in the chair, he focused his strength and thoughts on standing up. He slowly made it to his hands and knees, picking up his sabre. Then moved his left leg to a crouching position, lifting his head to Talzen as his mind came back form its numb state.

Lord Talzen
May 6th, 2004, 09:55:33 PM
After Talzen is back on his feet, he looks up at Rognan, and charges at him. Letting his anger flow through himself Talzen swings his saber at a downward towards Rognan's right shoulder, hoping to have his blade come out at Rognan's left hip.

Rognan Dar
May 6th, 2004, 10:04:38 PM
Rognan activated his blue colored lightsabre as Talzen charged, bring it up a above his head and to the right blcoking the attack.

"You want to dispose of me do you?" The sound of Rog's voice was at a low whisper.

Lord Talzen
May 7th, 2004, 04:07:51 PM
Talzen Ignores Rognan's last comment, does a quick spin bringing his saber to Rognan's in a slash across Rognan's chest.

Rognan Dar
May 7th, 2004, 06:12:34 PM
The sabres connected. But Rog used his to shove Talzen's back the way it came.

"Am I pathetic now!" His voice was now lower, but louder.

Lord Talzen
May 11th, 2004, 10:14:23 AM
Talzen Stumbles back a bit but charges in again, Swinging his saber at the left side of Rognan's legs.

Rognan Dar
May 12th, 2004, 10:39:57 PM
Rog jumped back from the tip of his foot. He now was standing, looking at the ground, sabre in his right hand pointed at the ground.

He looked up from the ground, a fire in his eyes. Complete hatred was pouring out from them. They could almost burn a hole to your soul.

"You will surely pay for what you have done!"

With that he jumped forward, slashing strait down Talzens head.

Lord Talzen
May 13th, 2004, 12:59:11 PM
Talzen Razes his saber to block Rognan's strike, but finds that the hit was strong enough to knock him on to his rear end.

He quickly skitters backwards to give him some distance, so he can get back to his feet.

Rognan Dar
May 16th, 2004, 10:50:38 PM
An evil presence was spilling into the room. It creeped into the cracks, into the shadows. It was like a fog had filled the room without a visible aspect of it to be seen.

As Rognan walked forward toward Talzen, the desk that had been such a wonderful tool in this place, had yet another purpose. Rognan shut off his saber and stretched both hands out at hit, picking it up from the ground. He then floated it infront of Talzen, looking to see if there was any terror in his eyes. He hoped there was. The look of a man who was about to die was worth seeing. One such as him, who has caused him so much pain and grief. So he then launched the desk right at Talzen. Today would be a good day.

Lord Talzen
May 18th, 2004, 02:15:43 PM
Talzen watches in horor as hs desk flys into the air but not because he is afrade for his life. Before he has the desk fly at him, Talzen thinks to himself...

what the heck he think he is doing with my desk! That thing cost me 250,000 credits! It's an Antque!

Then the desk flys at him, and he quickly roles off to the left esscaping the crushing blow on most of his body. Though is was not killed, the desk smacked into his shoulder, sending a resounding Bone breaking noise through out the room, followed by Talzen's screem of pain.

Rognan Dar
May 18th, 2004, 10:35:51 PM
The desk cept moving. And in turn, went right out the window and the wall that Talzen had thrown Rena out of. There was a sound of crashing far below as speeders swerved to avoid the wodden mass on its decent.

A part of Rog was pleased to hear that his attack connected with his enemy. He scream was none the less pleasing. Yet its piercing sound went strait into his mind, where what was left of the normal Rognan was trying to fight back for possesion of his body. Yet, the hatred and anger that he had for Talzen was to strong to overtake.

The lightsaber was once again activated as Rog walked over to the wounded Talzen.

"You are no match for me. You are a worm that relies on others to do the dirty work."

Lord Talzen
May 20th, 2004, 10:33:32 AM
Talzen picks up his lightsaber and works his way back to his feet. As he gets up Talzen casts out his good arm, using the force to try and throw Rognan back away from him.

Rognan Dar
May 20th, 2004, 10:32:19 PM
Rognan feet drag across the floor as he over comes the push. Once he stops he jumps into the air, with a scream, and slashes diagonaly down at his left shoulder.

Lord Talzen
May 25th, 2004, 10:52:09 AM
Talzen brings his saber up to block the attack but finds that the strike is strong enought to knock him back on to his bum again, right in front of the broken window.

Rognan Dar
May 27th, 2004, 10:58:38 PM
Rognan strikes again, but as Talzen worthlessly tries to block it Rog pushed both sabers into the wall, holding Talzen's in the wall with his own.

"So here it is. The great criminal mind has been taken down by some Jedi SCUM! Is that what we really are? Answer!"

Lord Talzen
Jun 2nd, 2004, 02:30:21 PM
Talzen smiles...

"The Jedi are skum, but you are not a jedi right now. You are just like me."

Rognan Dar
Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:11:21 PM
"I...am NOTHING LIKE YOU."

Rog then kicked Talzen in the stomach, right before he punched him in the face with his left hand.

Lord Talzen
Jun 17th, 2004, 09:28:47 AM
Talzen winces in pain, and laughs.

"Your anger is making you strong. Your Anger is making you powerful. If you are going to kill me, do it now and take my place."

Rognan Dar
Jun 17th, 2004, 10:54:38 PM
His anger almost drived Rog to chop this filths head right off. But something held him back. The once lost battle in his mind was restarting. This time with extra power. He stumbled backwards as his mind started to race. Talzens words were like a piercing sword to his soul. There was so much true and power in those words. And, even though talzen did not know this, is made Rog come back from his place of hate. He stood there almost frozen, looking blankly at Talzen as the real mind of Rognan fought to save himself.

Lord Talzen
Jun 18th, 2004, 10:56:37 AM
As Rognan stood there looking blankly at him, Talzen sends a sharp Kick at Rognans knee. He then rolls off to the side, and quicklt makes his way to a painting on the wall. he uses his lightsaber to slice the painting reveling a slide that Talzen jumps down.

At the bottom Talzen Hops on the only speeder bike down there, and goes to zoom off into the lower levels.

Rognan Dar
Jun 19th, 2004, 09:41:47 PM
The pain in Rognan's knee brings him back to reality just in time to see Talzen get away. He follows him down the slide only to see a small figure getting smaller quickly. He let him go. He did not mean to, he did not want to. But he did. It might be for the best that he did. Before Rog did something he would regreat forever. But now he was on the lose again and was able to hurt others now because he had to let his emotions get in the way of his job, his life.

Rognan deactivates his lightsaber and starts walking the path that he saw Talzen leave on. He was not going to give chase. It was to late for that. He just wanted to go home. Back to the Jedi Order and take a cold shower.